RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Can Your Dreams Come True? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=111635)

FanTa ZeE 02-02-04 04:08 PM

Can Your Dreams Come True?

Ok, this may seem wierd, but have you ever had a dream that you felt was so real, and when you woke from that dream you weren't quite sure what had happened while you were sleeping? well, have you ever had a dream, or various dreams, which pieced together to make the truth? in other words, a dream that actually happened, days, weeks or maybe years later?

that happened to me, i don't really want to go into much detail, but over a week i had various dreams that made no sense alone, but made complete sense together, then, on a certain day, the main parts of each dream appeared, they were true..coincidence? or proof of psychic powers? i felt like my dreams were the build up to reality, i knew they were coming..and i was helpless to stop them...

Lokinator 02-02-04 04:11 PM

i dreamt i had two penis`. .

hasn`t happened as of yet. . but i`m still a wishing

Dragon I 02-02-04 04:15 PM

lol. i've never had that happen beofer, but i do get that whole lucid dreaming theing. nebody else had that? it's where u realise you're dreaming. u can then affect you're dream and stuff just by thinking about it. highly amusing.

FanTa ZeE 02-02-04 04:16 PM

yeah, thats all well and good, but have ever of you ever sort of, predicted the days ahead of you in a dream..its so wierd...

Canuck 02-02-04 04:18 PM

I dreamed about being in a car accident, and like 3 months later, a drunk driver hit me, putting me in a wheel chair for 18months.

Stupid dreams.

Dragon I 02-02-04 04:19 PM

fraid not no. i do get crazy de ja vu sometimes. that's weird. no crazy in my dreams predictions thouhg. unless i'm just missing stuff in my dreams. could be i'm not observing em properly. who knows?

bouncedoggydog 02-02-04 04:20 PM

I had a dream that foreshadowed this thread being closed, but hey it was just a dream... Imagine if that dream came true, I could add psychic powers to my resume....

FanTa ZeE 02-02-04 04:21 PM

LMAO

but thats wouldn't be very nice would it? anyway, De Ja Vu is scary....

Lokinator 02-02-04 04:24 PM

Deja Vu is shit. . =)

take it anyway yoo wish

bouncedoggydog 02-02-04 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanTa ZeE
LMAO

but thats wouldn't be very nice would it? anyway, De Ja Vu is scary....

You're right, cuz we all know RB is the cornicopia of Nice on the internet...

Nothing mean ever happens in the sanctity of RB's threads...Ever...Really...

Lethargic 02-02-04 04:34 PM

^Bwahahahahaha....nice. Feebs oughta like that one :D

I had a dream that I woke up one day...and went to college. I attended all my classes, skipped my workstudy, and posted in a thread on rapbattles.com. Come to think of it....it was this thread. I must be psychic :shocked:

Quotient 02-02-04 04:42 PM

I had a dream.. that people didn't make stupid threads.. but you ruined that one didn't you ?

Taktik 02-02-04 05:11 PM

damn quo....cant you ever jus be nice..;)

i hate when that happens its usually when ur in an awesome sleep too.......which doesnt happen to often

MuhThugga 02-02-04 05:21 PM

Well, now that I come to think of it.....

dirtyendzone 02-02-04 09:54 PM

every now and then i have dreams that are epic and have great visuals like a motion picture and then i will go to the movies and see shit that was in my dream

Penskills 02-02-04 10:01 PM

Hmmm....I don't recall...

Por Que Si 02-02-04 10:06 PM

Yes...

Reason...

I always wanted to see Janets tits, then I seen an interview where Diana Ross had her tit fall out on TV. That night I remember think to myself, I sure wish that was Janet Jackson instead. Then the Superbowl! So yeah dreams really do come true...

inspire 02-03-04 12:03 AM

I had a dream that I had sex with this girl I know.. And I couldn't distinguish whether or not I did.. because I feel asleep in the dream and woke up into reality.. So I asked her "Yo did I really stick my dick in your ass?".. and she slapped me.

Holmes Jr. 02-03-04 12:18 AM

Most of my dreams are fragmented nightmares so I don't really bother to try and figure them out

-Zone Out- 02-03-04 04:30 AM

I had a dream'de ja vu that came thrue..well..atleast I think it came true..but..I beleive it can happen..it's like you doing something or in a situation that you was in before..

bouncedoggydog 02-03-04 06:35 PM

<--- You see who said dreams don't come true....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Por Que Si
Yes...

Reason...

I always wanted to see Janets tits, then I seen an interview where Diana Ross had her tit fall out on TV. That night I remember think to myself, I sure wish that was Janet Jackson instead. Then the Superbowl! So yeah dreams really do come true...

Solgooberdier 02-03-04 07:11 PM

Yeah like this on time I dreamt that I saw this woman walking by without a shirt on, then about three days later it was my mom.

self 02-03-04 08:15 PM

No...but they can sure be broken easily......

DaGyrlRemarqabL 02-03-04 09:38 PM

My dreams have never predicted my future..Sometimes I get my dreams and my reality mixed up though..Like did I do that the other day or did I just dream that I did?

Something else that's wierd is like, when you hear a strange word or something that you never heard before and didnt know what it means..But then you start hearing or seeing it all the time on TV or somewhere? Maybe it's just me.

KytoKhouang 02-04-04 12:42 PM

Speakin' of which. I had a dream last night of hookin' up with one of my best friends thats a girl. We almost hooked up once, but decided not to because it'd ruin our friendship. But lately...we've been hanging out more, and she's been textin' me to chill more. What the hell does this mean?

I think dreams are our minds tryin to trick us into believing something that is either true, or something that we want to be true...

self 02-04-04 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGyrlRemarqabL
Something else that's wierd is like, when you hear a strange word or something that you never heard before and didnt know what it means..But then you start hearing or seeing it all the time on TV or somewhere? Maybe it's just me.

It's actually quite normal. I know it's been discussed within the medical community (psychological). You need to be specifically aware of something to really notice it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KytoKhouang
Speakin' of which. I had a dream last night of hookin' up with one of my best friends thats a girl. We almost hooked up once, but decided not to because it'd ruin our friendship. But lately...we've been hanging out more, and she's been textin' me to chill more. What the hell does this mean?

I wouldn't jump to anything there bud. Look down right now, whats there? A penis (...I hope =/ ). Men and women have many different "signals", and as blatent as something may be, there is no for sure bet. Let her make a move, or a more difinite signal, or else you may lose a friend.

Edicius 02-04-04 01:57 PM

No

They dont, never =(

Harlem's Finest 02-04-04 01:59 PM

You ever have the same dream a few times..

Like as dreams change.. you go into the same one as a while back.. but kinda carry it on..
I've always thought it was pretty weird

The End 02-04-04 03:46 PM

My dream is in the process of coming true.

:)

Mr W.Rite 02-04-04 04:09 PM

my theory of de ja vu are dreams we may have had when we were younger
even as young as our toddler stages...
then when it happens we realize we have live through this moment before
and get that realy strange feelin
never had any psychic dreams...
but i do have very vivid...realistic dreams
that confuse the shit out of me once i wake up...
you want to believe so bad that the dream is true...only to be sadly dissapointed

Harlem's Finest 02-04-04 05:36 PM

^ Yeah.. i.e you earn a bit of money.. think to yourself in your dream.. 'I can't wait to wake up and spend this'... then wake up for real.. takes a few seconds to realise you're broke again...

Split. 02-04-04 07:07 PM

i had a dream that my grandpa told me he never wanted to see me again, the same night, while i was sleeping, he died... it was wierd, i couldn't sleep for like 2 days

Daz 02-04-04 07:11 PM

damn deep^^ and yes i believe they can come true..called Deja Vu

Timeless 02-11-04 06:33 AM

i get that quite often,^ strange as fuck, lucky i aint in the matrix, or its bad newz!!!

Hitta 02-12-04 02:04 PM

yeah dreamz are crazy when u see shit in your dreams then u see it happen the next day.........So im think dreams can be true but alot of that shit they cal dayjavo...peace

.:FiorZ:. 02-16-04 07:34 PM

if u wan them 2

M.Perror Ming 02-16-04 07:38 PM

I`ve had Deja Vu so many fucking times I cant count. Just today I had it.......I was thinking there was gonna be this black truck that pulls into my driveway and this big fat guy steps out and knocks on the door, well it really happened.

.:FiorZ:. 02-16-04 08:27 PM

^^^^thats pretty wierd......
sum gd shit man

OutCome 02-16-04 08:30 PM

Yea ive had thoughts and dreams like this... I think the correct name for it is dejavu.

Pretty strange, and some what scary in some ways.

.:FiorZ:. 02-16-04 08:34 PM

i s'pose scary is a gd term

and sum1 already sed it was dejavu