RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   1st Eminem now 50 cent wtf??? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=113562)

Les W. 02-11-04 02:58 AM

1st Eminem now 50 cent wtf???

How you in the grammys gonna jerk the #1 artist in the #1 music 2 years in a row?

BTW new freestyle up gimmie your love http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/leswmusic.htm
Hip Hop Forever!

kgm 02-11-04 08:48 AM

Fuck Fitty!!!

Kastaway 02-11-04 08:54 AM

lol @ ur avy... and yea 50 is weak...

...OpeY... 02-11-04 11:45 AM

what did u want him to win? All the winners in his categories won fairly. stop bein a baby. its the grammys. its a little different than the MTV music awards.

touch to gold 02-11-04 11:50 AM

Who is better Em or 50

touch to gold 02-11-04 12:00 PM

How do you get a avatar on

Born To Kill 02-11-04 12:01 PM

Em...

Not sure...

50?

Pretty much everyone.

No offense...

It's the truth.

He's all about hooks.

He couldn't flow through a whole song without repeating himself...

Over and over and over again...

If his life depended on it.

Peace

touch to gold 02-11-04 12:08 PM

KGM do you know how to get a avatar

kgm 02-11-04 12:41 PM

Go to user panel, then edit avatar. Either pick one there, or put in the url for one at another site.

Da saviour 02-11-04 01:36 PM

i ve got a question about that, were do i introduce the url direction??
thanx!!

and 50`s cool!!

Da saviour 02-11-04 01:36 PM

i ve got a question about that, were do i introduce the url direction??
thanx!!

and 50`s cool!!

Chugs4Life 02-11-04 01:50 PM

eminem maybe but 50 is fucking weak

hes just dosent have a good sounding voice and eminem fucking made him just like dre made eminem so dre deserves any awards being handed out

Reborn2687 02-11-04 02:02 PM

^^Got a point in a weird kind of way

RythmicTendicies 02-11-04 02:27 PM

put it this way, if 50 hadn't of signed to shady/aftermath...3/4 of your wouldn't have given a fcuk about him...i mean, who actually heard him or liked him when he was wit Columbia?

Chugs4Life 02-11-04 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RythmicTendicies
put it this way, if 50 hadn't of signed to shady/aftermath...3/4 of your wouldn't have given a fcuk about him...i mean, who actually heard him or liked him when he was wit Columbia?

exacly what i was getting at but he just made it clear....

OniGod 02-11-04 02:53 PM

Quote:
G-G-G-G-G Unit
GankSta Yo Kool Kid Klub Records ! He IS SIGNED 50cent is cool

Yep 50cent only makes money cos people boys like the ways he looks :)

Chugs4Life 02-11-04 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inversry
Yep 50cent only makes money cos people boys like the ways he looks :)

or becuase of all the little kids that watch much music and think that shit is good.

i guess its the same thing....

Induelz 02-11-04 03:51 PM

Shoulda Won
Guy Got Jerked

ELLi'MIST 02-11-04 04:01 PM

50 slurs his words
can't write anything with any intelligence
weak rhyme scheme
the g-unit album is fuckin HORRIBLE
dre and eminem did his beats

and my final point here

"i love you like a fat kid loves cake"

is the worst line EVER

blah

50's good if ya drunk in the club, but only b/c dre did his beats

YOzLyricalKilla 02-11-04 04:04 PM

i think Em is a Lyrical Killa in all wayz punch lines multis metaphores everything but the 50 ummm not really hes pretty weak all he rao about is gunz killin n pretty much like every average rapper if you think 50 is good you obviously dont no what rap really is in order for you 2 be good you need 2 have your own style in rythmes and 50 is all common... sry and the shady/aftermath recordlabel thing is true cuz i bet you didnt like him when his back to the future album was out or what bout listening to some of his songs b4 he got shot he sounded like a bitch its that the shot to the mouth fucked up wit his vocal box and made his voice change plaine and simple 50 is wack Em is way batter if you want 2 hear good new up coming artist instant message me my sn is PRKillaLipz14 the artist are N.A.D. ( New Age DieNasty ) S.B. ( Strictly Business )...or check up my battle http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109028...

RythmicTendicies 02-11-04 04:11 PM

^that post was just a cheap trick to lure ppl into your battle...shame on you.

YOzLyricalKilla 02-11-04 04:14 PM

nah nah im good dont go 2 ma battle you aint gotta go jus IM and ill show you real skillz and how 50 is all common plus it wasnt cheap becuz i explained every point i had

...OpeY... 02-11-04 04:19 PM

Quote:

the best shit he did was before he was with shady so wut r u talkin about??

RythmicTendicies 02-11-04 04:37 PM

^I mean...the 10,000,000 ppl who like him now...wouldn't have given a fcuk about him be4 he signed with Eminem....it's because of Em's success that 50 has got to the level that hes at^

YOzLyricalKilla 02-11-04 04:39 PM

if you wanna hear artists with skills listen to G-Unit Killaz By The Untounchables

Gunman tha Great 02-11-04 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...OpeY...
what did u want him to win? All the winners in his categories won fairly. stop bein a baby. its the grammys. its a little different than the MTV music awards.

Fact is grammy have no reason not to give 50 tha award. i don't like his shit but he should've won best new artist. The man is THE biggest artist in music when last year he was unknown now he runs the entire music industry (trust me i've heard every record label knows when 50 drops an album and don't put shit out at tha same time)

PROOF 02-11-04 05:38 PM

people are retarded, just because we prefer rap doesnt mean everyone does, in fact most of my friends hate it, so i guess thats why fifty didnt win (other than the fact that he sucks) not everyone likes rap

self 02-11-04 06:55 PM

Maybe he just sucks.

Da_Killa_Kid 02-11-04 07:10 PM

^^^ Thats the concept that most of these fuckers need to get. wanksta was his best post shady track and it wasn't even that great.

Se7eN 02-11-04 07:13 PM

Eminem is a lyrical guenis and there is no doubt he can flow and flow and battle and make hit songs so Eminem is iLL as mad Cow disease and that's iLL, 50 is weak but still got a nice style and nice choruses

Gunman tha Great 02-11-04 07:42 PM

Quote:

Well since i own power of a dollar then i guess i knew about him in his doper days.

Concise 02-12-04 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les W.
Hip Hop Forever!

lol

Concise 02-12-04 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunman tha Great
Well since i own power of a dollar then i guess i knew about him in his doper days.

that really doesnt mean anything, cuz i know kids who own all his albums.. all his old mixtapes... and didnt hear about him till they heard him on the radio..

Sick pimp 02-12-04 10:37 AM

fiddy is weak as fk now an in sum of his old shit he's worse like he got shot in da mouf his voice changed an he started makin street pop::

YOzLyricalKilla 02-12-04 03:55 PM

lmao....i said that alllready (bout his voice n the shots) tha nigga iz wacc point blank

Hitta 02-12-04 04:08 PM

yeah 50 is only good 4 hooks thats about all...................*1*

JiXi 02-12-04 04:23 PM

How many of these threads do we need............
50 Sucks...End of story - Period.
Eminem wants money - He recives money - Period.

Ky iLL 02-12-04 04:26 PM

50 Makes Hot Hooks ... I Can't Hate On Him For That ... Plus He Makin' Money ... Ya Lyrics Too Simple ... He Could Be Much Better ... EM Always Nice Like Usual ....
Wha' Grammy's Did U Want Them To Win..??

MuhThugga 02-12-04 04:31 PM

Have any of you people considered the fact that he didn't win anything because he sucks?

You just don't realize he sucks because the bar on Hip-Hop dopeness has been lowered with years of saturation in bullshit.

RhythmicTendencies does have a good point. Everytime I tell people 50 Cent is terrible, they say I'm mad because an underground person made it or something. Then they shut up when I explain my underground artist knowledge and that 50 Cent was not popular amongst the underground heads. No one gave a shit about him in the underground, because he sucked then. He sucks now. These people only like him because he is affiliated with Eminem. So he must be good, right?

JiXi 02-12-04 04:34 PM

w0rd muhthugga...
If he only has hooks...Why does he not become hip hop and just lose the whole "PIMP" immage...He spit like what - 4 bars?