RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   TRY-OUTS FOR "D-ELITE" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=117896)

Juss_Blaze 04-02-04 02:19 AM

TRY-OUTS FOR "D-ELITE"

Startin a new crew called D-elite. i want serious emcees. the sickest niggaz on here. The main positions are:

Technitian: I need someone that can hook us up with some sick signatures. they don't even have to rap all that good. Just be good at makin sigs.

Co-Captain: i need you to hold shyt down when im not here. u gotta be real sick lyrically. and with a good record.

Scout: have to be solid lyrically, not really sick. the main job of the scout is o inform me or the co-captain about any potential emcees that we can recruit.

The Front Lines: Two sick emcees that have winning records. if anybody wants to attack one of the higher ranks, they have to battle one of the niggas from the front lines and win.

The rest of the crew will just be niggas we recruit. so just post a rhyme of 16 lines and i will promptly evaluate it. I will theninform you of the position I assign you. If you are in the crew and you feel that you deserve a position higher than you, you have to battle them and win. so start the try-outs and come hard. lemme see some good shyt.

GUNFAMGENERAL254 04-02-04 02:38 AM

I'm One Of The Sickestmuthafucka On Here But I Got A Crew We Can Collab Though

Daclassic 04-02-04 02:50 AM

hey im jus checkin out ya post .....some good shyt. i will be free soon ...jus signin my release papers to break my contract. but i'll holla

Chris Black 04-02-04 08:34 AM

<---Co Captain.
I don't text battle anymore though.
I'm all audio. Peep a sample in my sig.

Yung Duke 04-02-04 11:08 AM

yo these are a battle links from my 2 latest battles...
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=117420

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=116964

I'm either lookin for the co captin spot or one of the fronline spots.

Chris Black 04-02-04 02:30 PM

Ignore my previous post...

Juss_Blaze 04-02-04 06:49 PM

Young Duke u are one of the front lines. keep postin y'all. i really want a technitian.

Tenken 04-02-04 06:58 PM

yo can i get in on this shit.....what do i have to do...

Tenken 04-02-04 07:00 PM

coz like the people i checked out are kinda sorry from what ive read about them and i dont wanna be surrounded by them....but um im kinda new you want me to spit something

Yung Duke 04-03-04 12:41 PM

Aight thats wassup

Juss_Blaze 04-03-04 08:53 PM

yea come on ppl. spit your stuff. lemme see what u got

quickpunch 04-03-04 10:33 PM

ok not into crews really but i like ur idea....its tite.....im good at drawing and everything so id be able 2 hook u up with shit...but ud have 2 show me where 2 go 2 create shit like that for yall.....but if u dont want me 2 then its coo i understand tho....holla back at me if u willin..pce

xplicit assassin 04-03-04 10:46 PM

yo this is some shit i can bring
these are two battles that still need votin
check um out

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=117992

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=118102

Juss_Blaze 04-04-04 01:07 AM

yo i got the two front liners. explicit u in. yo the technitian can make those graphics at angelfire.com. i really want a technitian. come on y'all

xplicit assassin 04-04-04 01:11 AM

aight cool dogg

ill put "D-ELITE" in my sig

Juss_Blaze 04-04-04 01:29 AM

yo xplicit since you know how to do those sig's, i want you to be the technitian. you can still battle as a technitian, but u are respinsible for hookin us up with some sick lookin sigs. if u dont want to be technitian thats cool. but u gotta know how to make some sick sigs if u are the technitian. let me know what u think

xplicit assassin 04-04-04 01:37 AM

i only know how ta do tha font
i dont mess around with those images dogg

xplicit assassin 04-04-04 04:30 PM

yo im going ta up this
I know theres some peps who make some sick sigs
just won both my battles thats some shit

Juss_Blaze 04-04-04 07:02 PM

yo uppin............................................. ........................

xplicit assassin 04-04-04 08:44 PM

Yo Blaze I think you should start lookin for some peps in tha frontlines dogg or maybe drop a thread in free agents

Murder Phreak 04-05-04 12:09 AM

yo I dont know graphix but I'm a rhyme techinican/ I throw MCs in submission for blindly dissin'/ we comes to the flow I'll never know remission/ I split wigs like cells in Binary Fission/ You should be honored that I want this spot/ cuz for D-Elite I'll give it all that I got/ so hate me not just gimme a shot/ cuz i spit fire hot like a fuckin' sunspot/I been through a bit six years on this tip/ and i freak tha hell outta my lyrical gift/ Don't believe me give my audio a peek/ cuz tha shit Phreak speak is new and unique/ I merge the (rap/rock) shit with the drum and bass/ to create a new sound that's all up in yo face/ I ain't tryna jock I'm tryna get on your block/ and throw down rhymes guaranteed to shock..... :thumbup: hit me back dogg

Yung Duke 04-05-04 12:38 AM

I say murder Phreak got potential but i dotn know if his style would go over in a battle. Drop a link to one of ya battles. then its up to Juss

Vc 04-05-04 01:08 AM

man i jsut got to this site and im like real fuckin bored ...and im tryign to hit it up with any crew and get a feel for them.. i dont how this works so ill jsut post something right here, and then try to battle someone of my own caliber...

relinquished clearly distinguished the caliber gettin niggas to vanquish/
crazy roulette,leave molecules of flesh mere silouettes,more pussy than ny rockettes/
ghoul in the game, ill come back to haunt opponent and take they fame/
cocky bastards i shank you niggas *stickin* rods in cowards,making em say my fucking name/

Yung Duke 04-05-04 01:14 AM

I say no to Vc but its up to Juss

Yung Duke 04-05-04 01:15 AM

Aye Blaze my Penguin is fuckin Gangsta

Vc 04-05-04 01:26 AM

why u say no to me yung guke?? why b/c i havent proven myself? i got shit in store for people who think im not capable its a amtter of time seriously.

Murder Phreak 04-05-04 02:47 AM

aiight so you wanna see my battle styles huh? iight here's one of my closed battles i beat this kid 5-0 plus this was my first battle here so peep it

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=117167

and just a side note that keystyles had nothin to do with a battle so it would be hard to tell anyways.

Yung Duke 04-05-04 03:36 AM

I say in, what about the rest of you

DON.D 04-05-04 11:56 AM

enforcer

a my man juss-blaze i wont technican job check my flow. look dogg i got a right hook that ah drop ah nigga, i got ah strap that ah pop ah nigga ,break his punk ass off proper nigga, when u see me comin u betta tuck ya chain,shots 2 touch aint a damn thang change ,you heard about don.d and juss-blaze them cats then click and change tha game,line yo best boys up ,they`ll get that ass tow tha fuck up,them busta`s wins is luck,my wins is is skills ,how many of you bitchs i got 2 kill.knock nigga`s on thy pockets like evander/holyfield;gun haters down like bled-so,ask why i do it b cuzz i said so, attack my eniemies wacth um bleed,how could u blame me in this life i lead,mama deadly son bussin in greed,told dem mutha fucka`s about fuckin wit me;mean muggin till i die!, thats gone be tha death of me,got shot 5 times thinkin them nigga`s was friends 2 me,know im back 2 murder my friends ; and keep my eniemies close to me.

Juss_Blaze 04-05-04 02:07 PM

I say yes to Vc. i like his vocab and he got potential. but vc u need to work on your punches a lil better and make sure they rhyme. but i like your style, so u in. but u cant be one of the top positions until u prove yourself. Yo phreak. u won against a wack nigga dog. and u not that consistent with your delivery, but i like that binary fission line. and i say no to don d. dont feel your style and it is too hard to read. keep postin. i check this a couple times a day so i will get back to y'all fast

anxiety 04-05-04 02:12 PM

^ lol, u let Vc in, lol!

Murder Phreak 04-05-04 02:13 PM

so....what??? you not pullin' me in? psh-aw your loss dude.

anxiety 04-05-04 02:19 PM

phreak, try out for A-1, were a crew, not something that lets in Vc

Juss_Blaze 04-05-04 02:27 PM

yo phreak is wack dog. im sure vc can roast his ass. not to mention anyone else on my crew. me myself would roast y'all "A-1" bastards like steak sauce bitch.

anxiety 04-05-04 02:28 PM

i got a fat sack says me and mic would rip ur ass to a mothafuckin shredda

Juss_Blaze 04-05-04 02:29 PM

yo i have 4 ppl. need four more. post y'all shyt

Tenken 04-05-04 02:45 PM

hey um i may need a crew to fall back on juss incase hings dont go right at undestructable Emcees mind if i try out

Tenken 04-05-04 03:18 PM

anyways heres my spit..

yo i spit x-ray bars to give competition chemical vision//
02 positive radiology flow givin comp biological fission//

cliff hang u off the Trade Towers whole corpse devorued//
niggas pussy cowardly hearts genitals shrival then slowly counter//

back up to the spleen infest Gangreen into your asaphogus//
let your blood spew out of your cranium squadrons die in numerical lines//

drop faster then titanium dominoes//
rip ya soul through 8 inches into your body cavity's bullet hole//

PM me if im in or not....like i said its just something to fall back on

Juss_Blaze 04-05-04 04:41 PM

yo u better post a link of one of your battles so i can get a better idea of how u spit.

Juss_Blaze 04-05-04 04:44 PM

and dog. kuniva i would end your career. dont fuk around