RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   JPoll vs. Afterword (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=120978)

JPoll 04-27-04 05:42 AM

JPoll vs. Afterword

House Rules ...
10 lines min and max...
you spit first...
nodr
no crew
no hate

let's go

Afterword 04-27-04 05:23 PM

yo this is my check-in
and save all that trash talk yungsta( i seen ya priors)

check-it

yo my flow is phuckin butter, my nigg, im on a roll( dinner roll)
you may have beat them other niggs, but dis aint no GAYPoll(JPoll)
but you are a brave soul, so i got my soul caliber
as i roam thru Canada tall as a raptor, elevatin on all u amateur rappers
like "lil rascals", cuz my flow iz da Cever, cuttin you down Eddie Haskell
now stop bendin backwards, even thow ya best flow comes out yur asshole
(fuck dat!!!/ switch-up)
YO ...I INVADED YUR SOIL, FUCKED YUR HOES, ITS ALL GUD--- ILL RAP U LIKE FOIL
CUZ CHANGIN THE OIL IS THE ONLY TIME YO SOFT ASS BEEN IN DA HOOD
IM HOLDIN ISH DOWN LIKE A PAPER WEIGHT, DOUBLE PLATTED IN GOLD
YO STYLE IS STILL FLOATIN AROUN' LIKE A PAPER PLATE, CHANGE YO NAME PLATE 2>
>>jFOLD

Cali's N da house
peace

Afterword 04-27-04 05:28 PM

aight its on, and poppin
im assumin u got busy, b/c i was too( school/ werk/ and bein faded)
but just drop sumtin by today fam aight.
peace

JPoll 04-27-04 07:26 PM

fuck that you straight bit that first line...you bitch i seen that exact line on urbanprowlers...infact it might have been used against me...you bitch

get some of your own lines bitch

Afterword 04-27-04 09:19 PM

wut, dogg u actin like i traced yur old battles and dug up some recycled shyt to use against you. bitch please dont eva insult me like that, i wouldnt even waste my time

just drop yo shyt u excuse havin coward

peace

Afterword 04-28-04 12:01 AM

damn how u gon back out of a battle u posted
i didnt mean 2 offend you
remember no feeding off my verse b/c u have had plenty of time to write sumtin
peace

JPoll 04-28-04 02:18 AM

fuck that i been busy...you a bitch...that' s fucking straight bit...you fucking 0 and 9 bitch trying to talk hard and shit...put you're record back up ...hmm...too sc'red

Afterword 04-28-04 03:20 AM

u seem a lil confused/ let me clear some shyt up

1. how u callin me scurred/ but i already posted up(where u at mr. busy) we all busy
2. my reccord isnt 0-9/ and wut my record got to do wit this current ass-whoopin
3. i talk hard b/c i am /// u talk hard, then ask for votes
sent to me just 10 min. ago by JPoll>>>"hey can i get a vote on this...i'm up 3 to 1"

yur lame and a waste of my time
lets just leave it to rap and let the ppl decide, u pussy
peace

JPoll 04-28-04 03:29 AM

i actually said...hit me up wit an honest vote...but whateva...you a bitch nobody...yeah your record is either 0 and 8 or 0 and 9...if it isn't post it...you bitter...

don't make me find the battle you bit it from bitch

JPoll 04-28-04 03:03 PM

Look at this punk trying to sway votes...fuck loser...and i know that prewritten shit wasn't for me dog...but yeah it's ova

yo yo
listen up onion aftertaste...

Yall remember this bitches record, laughable it's 0 and 9,
Then he hides it, n bites his first line, fuck gettin a backbone, you don't even have a spine,

Yall kids remember Hanson, well he's there otha brotha,
DOO WOOP! he's from LA? yeah louisiana, haha incest wit his hanson brothas,

You wouldn't be a dope gunfighter if you were 'Billy the Kid',
You got no balls avoiding real rhymers, they'd call you 'Billy that hid',

Yur a bitch all that shit was real tired, a year over due, and expired,
Yur talking hard, but kid yur a nobody like Gary Coleman,you'll never be admired,

Ya can't follow my spit, can't keep up wit my shadow,
Yur such a dork, you'd rather play PS2 then be in the Playboy Mansion grado,

cuz, stop trying...ding ding chalk up another loss for afterword...hopefully this was your last word

$$UPREME 04-28-04 03:21 PM

Basic Battle Nobody Steped It Up.....
J-poll Was Weak As Fuck.......
In Every Bar.....
You Finished Wit The Same Word..../elevate........

Flow-afterword
Personals-aw....j-poll...weak
Structure-j-poll
Punches-afterword....
Vote Goes To Afterword.......

JPoll 04-28-04 03:21 PM

uppin uppin let's go people let's go people.......

JPoll 04-28-04 03:26 PM

such a fucking hate vote just cause i merked your ass yesterday bitch...fuck that you're a nobody bitch....that's weak shit...i finished the line wit da same word to show how easy is was to kill him...you're an idiot bitch...fuck off....that hate bullshit

Certified 04-28-04 03:26 PM

honsetly battle wasnt that gr8.......not ta mention the stupid ass bitch fight u were having....

aight...goes like this....

Afterwood- had a nice flow, structure was impressive, and kept to basics with the personals and punches which werked well....maybe ya complexity needing up fo real when the verse started to loose a lil emphasis.....good solid drop though....keep it up

7/10

Jpoll-Its aight dawg.....ya had sum good hard multies in there, but really honsetly ya punches wernt really hitting hard, everything else was good flow the lot legit.......try not to use the same wrding in each of the lines....

5.5/10

vote afterwood......dont be bitching gainst me...honest shit!!! dont like it lump it

return the favour!!!.....drop a vote on either of these links

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=120747
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=120603

JPoll 04-28-04 03:30 PM

he fucking bit his whole first line...fuck you guys are idiots!!!

$Rich.P$ 04-28-04 03:34 PM

afterwood had a better flow, better structure, and better everything.
Jpoll its alright~get em next time

vote afterwood

$Rich.P$ 04-28-04 03:37 PM

return da favor..............

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=121108

please vote.
I got an easy win.but nobody is votin.

JPoll 04-28-04 03:47 PM

you fucking newb voters....you guys are pathetic!!

Certified 04-28-04 03:51 PM

mane go fuk ya self....the only 'newb' here is you dawg, thats why you lost, thats why its 3-0 and that why ya fukin moaning at every vote goin gainst you, MAn the fuk dawg, u got beat thats the way it is....now hush up an realise that!!!harsh, but bitch this aint even on the streetz, every fukin werd ud say ed be hjoked otherwise.....

JPoll 04-28-04 03:53 PM

yur the newb bitch...look at my stats...yur a nothing...and i do battle in real life bitch...and you'd be owned by JP you fucking herb. Just cause you in a wack crew wit two decent emcees doens't mean your good..your crew is weak bitch...and yur weak

E Looch 04-28-04 04:09 PM

ok check it

afterword opener wasnt that good to me this first line was corny and the punch was decent the closer was pretty good wordplay nice punch rest of the verse had good flow and multies but the punchs and personals just werent that good to me just try workin on makin your punchs and personals better

jpoll opener was pretty nice good personals and decent punch closer was soft tried on the personals an punchs just didnt connect with me and threw the rest of the verse had good mulites as well wordplay wasnt that great but you had better punchs and personals threw the verse to me billy that hid and gary coleman is what got you the vote

not a very good battle to me

vote jpoll

Certified 04-28-04 04:10 PM

of course dawg...yea.....

noob id kill you in both catagories, i mean man im not even too arsed coz this being text ya know, of course it dont mean shit, an i mean u know the street game yea so text aint really to fukin credible as street yea???, then why u getting all stressed bout tit dawg?... coz ya ass a fake

if all ya care bout is fukin battle records dawg then fuk! ya in the wrong game peepz....if ya wanna get this going then set it up dawg, in audio 'too' if ya want.....coz ill FUKIN murder You Bitch!

Fuk the peaZ! this bitch dont deserve one

JPoll 04-28-04 04:12 PM

okay let's have an audio battle then bitch........i was getting pissed cause it's like you herbs can't even fucking read

JPoll 04-28-04 04:20 PM

uppin uppin uppin ................................

Certified 04-28-04 04:23 PM

herb....man ya jus fillin up the list, ure giving me fukin ammo dawg.....

JPoll 04-28-04 04:25 PM

stop fucking freeposting....or your gonna get banned bitch

JPoll 04-28-04 04:39 PM

upppin............................................ .....

JPoll 04-28-04 05:06 PM

uppin uppin uppin............................................. ....

JPoll 04-28-04 05:29 PM

uppin...hit this up with some honest votes..........

CounTREE Jay 04-28-04 05:45 PM

Aight, this wasn't really that good of a battle, it had a few madd hott lines, but overall, coulda been betta on both y'allz parts.

After
Well, I think that whole butter/on a roll type shit has been played for a while now, regardless of whether it's bitten or not. Flow- Decent, nice touch on the change up, a lil' choppy in parts wit da rhymes. Punches- They were all right, one line stuck out, that'll be at the bottom. Personals- Not too good. The GayPoll line I wasn't feelin' at all. The others were just ok. Creativity- Liked the switch up, nice to see niggaz tryin' different things.

Fave Line:

like "lil rascals", cuz my flow iz da Cever, cuttin you down Eddie Haskell
now stop bendin backwards, even thow ya best flow comes out yur asshole

JPoll

Flow- A lil' betta, even though you did use the same word twice, other than that, it was betta overall, wit the rhymes and shit. Punches- Decent, the Opener was the best line. Personals- Weren't that good, but y'all was both about even on that. Creativity- Pretty good, never heard anything about the playboy mansion, or gettin' on video game heads, that was nice.(tru though, I dunno?)

Fave line:

You wouldn't be a dope gunfighter if you were 'Billy the Kid',
You got no balls avoiding real rhymers, they'd call you 'Billy that hid',

Liked that line.

It was a pretty even battle, and y'all both need some work, or to just take shit more seriously, but Ima give this one to JPoll

JPoll 04-28-04 06:22 PM

uppin............................................. ...................

guyver4mk 04-28-04 06:37 PM

Afterwords shit was generic an simple. Pussy ass punches, and weak structure.
JPoll's shit was more experienced, better structure an the shit weren't bitten.

Vote// JPoll

Afterword 04-29-04 02:43 AM

i wuz up 3-0
then this cay went and recruited voters to tie 3-3
help close this ish....
drop an honest response and well return da fav
peace
uppin

JPoll 04-29-04 03:52 AM

your such a fucking loser...just cause you got 3 people to vote on this...adn then there were 3 honest votes in favor of the winner...ME....bitch realize when you get merked

Hybrid 04-29-04 03:58 AM

Afterword: good punches, and personals are good flow was nice too but our structure wasnt as good as poll's but still overall your punches stood out far better plus i liked the canada one with the raptors love that team vince carter rules but anway overall your post excelled far beyond the reach of Jpoll's.keep it up.

JPoll: dude wasnt feeling your punches even i can tell that was half assed and you could of done much better, good concepts but not worded well or hitting hard enough your overall performance was good but it was average not pow! or bam! excuse onemotapeia but you had hardly any good metaphors.but also dunt separate our bars dunt put spaces between 2 lines the only reason you had better structure was cause his was fuked but, keep at it peace.

Flow: afterword
Personals: afterword
Structure: j-poll
Punches: afterword

My Vote: Afterword

JPoll 04-29-04 04:03 AM

uppin let's get this going....3 to 3...fucking newb votes...for him...bs

JPoll 04-29-04 04:14 AM

uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin

Killuminatic 04-29-04 04:21 AM

Not a very good battle. Neither one of u went that hard. I didnt like either one of ya flows. A few good burners on both ya shit, but when it comes down to it i think jpoll had that part. Other than that nothing really stood out. Jpoll got a lttle more personal.
Afterword had a few more multis. Jpoll's lines got a lttle long, but when it was over had better punches so Jpoll gets my vote.

Hit up my battles. Links in sig.

JPoll 04-29-04 04:23 AM

tight battle....sort of...well with the votes....but yeah let's get some more votes...

MARVOLoUsJ1009 04-29-04 04:23 AM

damm u niggaz aint goin da sleep till dis battle is closed lol aight umm battelw as okay could of been betta without all da bitchin and shit

opener-after...i dont know if u bit it
structure-j...after ya shit was type sloppy dunn
punchlines-after..hands down j i aint really see nun dunn
wordplay-umm j tried so i'll give dat 2 him
personals-a tie both of u ahd like wun or 2
creativity-after
enjoyed-...i gotta with after man...j u had a minute da come up with some shit but u didn't nahmean u probly get madd dat i aint vote 4 u but hey im only bein honest...after took dis shit

my vote-after.....and yo vote on wun of my fukkin battles yo after i voted on like 3 of ya shits dogg give a honest 2 mine...j u 2 dunn they links is in my sig