RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Born2Spitt vs Destin2Destroy (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=121316)

BoRn2SpiTT 04-28-04 10:08 PM

Born2Spitt vs Destin2Destroy

Ight man.. post ur rap up..lets end this shit quick dogg.. only rules
10-16 bars
no d/r, crew, or hatred votes
no feedin
we both spit once

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-28-04 10:20 PM

Stop sayin that you R born2spit, when all you keep spitting is boering ass shit//
Fake ass lunatic that be biteing your hole style off some other emcee skit//
not speaking biological terms- but in rhymes , U~R~NOT~SIC//
More like simplistic homosexual , illiterately imatateing an emcee intellectual //
Reality proves that you resemble to be more feminem sweet candy ass like m&m’s//
Simulateing a toy created by Tonka, with a look straight from street fighter ugly like blanka//
Attack with extreme intensities to deflect your armor to endure to harm yah//
Blow your how style up like the uni-bomber leave you mentally demented like Jeffery Dommer //
Your full of hate I devistate any weak emcee that’s hella fake//
You’re a half baked cake~ that just got eat//

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-28-04 10:22 PM

i agreed on 10 lines so try to keep around 10 lines gansta one=1 peace!

BoRn2SpiTT 04-28-04 10:27 PM

Ight its muh turn... dogg u didnt even rhyme but once in a while.. wack shit dogg... u stand no chance..

o check it... o check it..o..

Dogg the whole time u was rappin, they shoulda been booing//
Yo flows will neva get good like shaq's freethrow shootin//
Nigga face the fact and dont lie to yourself//
you album wouldnt even drop if it fell off a shelf//
Pussy go to tutorial learn to spit and then come battle me//
otherwise ur chances of winning are as slim as winning the lottery//
I bet u bought ur wack ass raps off of ebay//
Hurry dude ur bidding for the next wack rap ends in 3 days//
I cant even understand ur rap to know wut to say to you//
if anyone ever said u could rap, nigga they was just playin you//

Theres 10 homeboy... st8 reppin it..
Ight.. start voting people

BoRn2SpiTT 04-28-04 10:29 PM

UPPIN FOR VOTES!!!
We need votes people.. come on start voting

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-28-04 10:30 PM

word votes please ! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^4^^^^^^^respect^^^^^ one

bm316 04-28-04 10:31 PM

this one goes to desting i was feeling his more vote:desting

return the favor http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=121292

BoRn2SpiTT 04-28-04 10:33 PM

LOL.. ur asking to get BANNED... look at that biased vote.. he rhymed 2 lines.. and u call that winning? u know thats dick riding like a bitch.. u barely explained shit.. dogg u gettin banned.. all there is to it

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-28-04 10:35 PM

yeah man not cool you need to spicifiy your bote a lil more detailed g or they will disquelify your vote and tax you a battle credit aswell ! i know because they did it to me peace!

BoRn2SpiTT 04-28-04 10:36 PM

I know man u see that shit.. i dont care who wins but u rhymed TWICE.. and that pussy just votes for u without explaining.. and tells us to return the favor.. dick rider

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-28-04 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRn2SpiTT
I know man u see that shit.. i dont care who wins but u rhymed TWICE.. and that pussy just votes for u without explaining.. and tells us to return the favor.. dick rider

i rhymed TWICE ???? what are you trying to say g i got one verse on this battle and i'm sure this cat can return the favor of placeing the vote in a more detailed matter! as 4 you , you need to relax flipping out debateing every vote looseing control of your confidense whinning about each and ever lil thing that happens here ! RELAX kid this battle is far from over but it is........ out of our hands now so sit back relax and let fate take it's place ! word!!!

BoRn2SpiTT 04-28-04 10:43 PM

Naw man.. im relaxed.. and plus man u didn't rhyme much, check it yoself.. im just speakin my mind homeboy

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-28-04 10:45 PM

well peaching your mind to me brotha simply appears to be more like HATEING ! plus i made ten line free lance and it appears to me , after reading your verse .... that's all that's needed !! so go do your thing while the votes will determen the truth !

BoRn2SpiTT 04-28-04 10:47 PM

Ya man.. let the votes decide.. but im just sick of these bullshitin dick riders.. anyways.. let fate decide it.. but my raps original homeboy, plain 5 min spit

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-28-04 10:53 PM

i admire the fact tha you are so overly confident in your rhymeing capabilities , i'm sure if you where the judge of this battle you would have already of one before it ever even started ! but you are not and you are in this just like me ! and i'm not the type to rush into judge any indavisual single mind ! that is not my style peace@

BoRn2SpiTT 04-28-04 10:54 PM

Ight fuck all this shit... lets just sit back and let the people vote...

Voters: dont go biased.. just vote for who u thinks best

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-28-04 10:56 PM

that pretty much was the idea till you starting debateing my lines trying to belittle them so that the hole board could read your remarks and blows that you are continueiously trying to add against me even after thje battle is completed ! let this be the last word till this battle is over peace!

BoRn2SpiTT 04-28-04 11:06 PM

Theres over thousands of people on this site.. yet they fail to even vote.. shame

T12U3 K1LlA 04-28-04 11:11 PM

BORN

Flow 7/10
Rhymes 9/10
Punches7/10
Multis 2/10
25/40

DESTIN
FLOWS 6/10
RHYMES 2/10
PUNCHES 5/10
MULTIS 0/10
13/40
VOTE=BORN

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-28-04 11:19 PM

that's funny you too both registered on the same day !!! today ?? ??????

DeaDly RhymeZ 01 04-28-04 11:22 PM

you both Need To ELAVATe But u did good

uhh Born2spit Actually GOT U DEStin2destroy

he got u

BORN2SPIT that was Pretty ill best LINE: I cant even understand ur rap to know wut to say to you//

Born2spit

Flow 8/10
Rhymes 8/10
Strucutre 6/10
OVERALL 22/30

DESTin@DESTROY

Flow 7/10
Rhymes 7/10
Structure 5/10
OVERALL: 19/30

BoRn2SpiTT 04-28-04 11:27 PM

Dogg... we was both signed up on the same day but so wut? are u tryin to pull up some shit now? it must be a coincidence

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-28-04 11:30 PM

you take the too seriously ! there's a place called earth that some peeps live on ! you should come visit some time !

BoRn2SpiTT 04-28-04 11:32 PM

Theres a place called hell.. u might wanna visit there.. after u get shot

MARVOLoUsJ1009 04-28-04 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEsTIn2dEsTroY
Stop sayin that you R born2spit, when all you keep spitting is boering ass shit//
Fake ass lunatic that be biteing your hole style off some other emcee skit//
not speaking biological terms- but in rhymes , U~R~NOT~SIC//
More like simplistic homosexual , illiterately imatateing an emcee intellectual //
Reality proves that you resemble to be more feminem sweet candy ass like m&m’s//
Simulateing a toy created by Tonka, with a look straight from street fighter ugly like blanka//
Attack with extreme intensities to deflect your armor to endure to harm yah//
Blow your how style up like the uni-bomber leave you mentally demented like Jeffery Dommer //
Your full of hate I devistate any weak emcee that’s hella fake//
You’re a half baked cake~ that just got eat//

^^^^umm alrite verse dunn....u had a ill flow and a lil wordplay but ya punchlines wasn't there dunn..nahmean ya opener was cool but i aint really like da way ti ryhmed but overal i give a 6/10

Killuminatic 04-28-04 11:39 PM

Spitt got murdered on that shit. I aint sayin destroy was good but a hell of a lot better than that. Better everything Punches were tight multis everything good shit

MARVOLoUsJ1009 04-28-04 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRn2SpiTT
Ight its muh turn... dogg u didnt even rhyme but once in a while.. wack shit dogg... u stand no chance..

o check it... o check it..o..

Dogg the whole time u was rappin, they shoulda been booing//
Yo flows will neva get good like shaq's freethrow shootin//
Nigga face the fact and dont lie to yourself//
you album wouldnt even drop if it fell off a shelf//
Pussy go to tutorial learn to spit and then come battle me//
otherwise ur chances of winning are as slim as winning the lottery//
I bet u bought ur wack ass raps off of ebay//
Hurry dude ur bidding for the next wack rap ends in 3 days//
I cant even understand ur rap to know wut to say to you//

Theres 10 homeboy... st8 reppin it..
Ight.. start voting people

^^^hott verse dunn...some of ya punches were played but at least u showed some creativity in ya shit,structure was good all u gotta do is step up da way u make ya words ryhme and u good...i give u a 8/10

my vote=born

RETURN DA FAVOR YA'LL...LINKS IS IN MY SIG..

BoRn2SpiTT 04-28-04 11:55 PM

Thx dogg... u gotta vote in the POLL above too homeboy...

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-29-04 12:01 AM

this is the fastest battle i have ever had on this board ever ! i wonder y?????????

BoRn2SpiTT 04-29-04 12:04 AM

Lol me too... only cuz its my first =P hehe... we just need to go u p to 5 right? first to 5 wins right? does the system automatically record it or wut

vinman 04-29-04 12:08 AM

Hey Man This Was A Close Battles But Destin Took This Shit I Liked His Beta Flow Puches And Strutes Was Okay Need A Litle Work But He Won Destin Keep Elevating And U Will Be Great V/ Dest 8/ 10 Born U Did Good Also Jus Keep Tryin A Couple Of Morre Pucnches And U Would Of Won
Vote On My Battle Aginst Young Jigga Pls Honestly

Killuminatic 04-29-04 12:08 AM

It records it yall 2 should come vote on my battles im gettin slept on.
Links are in sig

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-29-04 12:09 AM

yes it will automatically record the winner after five g !

DopeDelivary 04-29-04 12:33 AM

Flow-Born
Structure-Born
Complexity-Born
Content-Born
Wordplay-Born
Vocab-Tie
VOTE- BORN2SPITT his vers was just much better... flow, punches, pretty much everything.. nice

T12U3 K1LlA 04-29-04 12:34 AM

Ppl Hit Up My Battle With The Votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-29-04 12:41 AM

not fair voteing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeDelivary
Flow-Born
Structure-Born
Complexity-Born
Content-Born
Wordplay-Born
Vocab-Tie
VOTE- BORN2SPITT his vers was just much better... flow, punches, pretty much everything.. nice

i feel his is a dick ryder vote peep how they both vote on eachothers battles 1 this is y i do not like voteing on battles after peeps vote on mine! should be a rule against that ! i bet this cat never even read the vereses !

peep this shit on this link
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=121312

just smells funny if you ask me ! hustle to get your votes g !~!!!! lol

MARVOLoUsJ1009 04-29-04 12:46 AM

yo whut da fukk is good....vote on my muthafukkin battle...wun of u niggaz

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-29-04 12:51 AM

see you choosed the wrong fool to dick ryde dawg ! you abveously expected some one from this battle to return the favor to you if you voted here ! i think mod's should peep these guy's private messages or last post to see figure out what is really going on here ???~ peace!

MARVOLoUsJ1009 04-29-04 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEsTIn2dEsTroY
see you choosed the wrong fool to dick ryde dawg ! you abveously expected some one from this battle to return the favor to you if you voted here ! i think mod's should peep these guy's private messages or last post to see figure out what is really going on here ???~ peace!

^^^lol ooo i could see we got a wise guy here dogg first of all stop wun minute aight and look at whut da fukk u was spittin...aight second i dont give a fukk about both u niggaz nahmean on dis front line shit if u dont on other niggaz battles ya shit gon be up 4 years aight u fukkin dickhead..dont fukkin get madd cuzz u fukkin cant rap nigga just accept it..i aint with dis talkin crazee ova da net so if u really wanna get some shit popin i'll send u my add and we could get it goin...dickhead

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-29-04 01:09 AM

wack

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARVOLoUsJ1009
^^^lol ooo i could see we got a wise guy here dogg first of all stop wun minute aight and look at whut da fukk u was spittin...aight second i dont give a fukk about both u niggaz nahmean on dis front line shit if u dont on other niggaz battles ya shit gon be up 4 years aight u fukkin dickhead..dont fukkin get madd cuzz u fukkin cant rap nigga just accept it..i aint with dis talkin crazee ova da net so if u really wanna get some shit popin i'll send u my add and we could get it goin...dickhead

if you do not give a fuck about the both of us then why do you care so much that we vote on your battle ?? sounds like your voteing on battle expecting something in return if you ask me ! and for you to insult my rhymes caliming that your a veterain emcee just becuase you battle cat's online 1 then to front on me acting like you are going to give up your address becuase one person suggest that your faulty and not correct ! well that just shows how perinoid you really are by over reacting to my views ! why don't we settle thin in a battle ! if your down set it up and post your verse first VETERIAN !!?