RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What Gang Sign You Reppin? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=127061)

Killah Bwoy 05-28-04 04:08 PM

What Gang Sign You Reppin?

gang sign you reppin' im not in no gang

but i have to rep crips..cause my family..my bros sis even my fuckin father is a crip...

but i have a lot of bloods niggaz down here...

i dont know what you heard about me..
but you cant get a dolla out of me
why cant yall bitch ass niggaz jus see
that imma mutha fuckin C.R.I.P

CRIP SET CRIP SET...lol naww fuck that im no gang im reppin NIGGAZ..FEEL ME

Shadows edge 05-28-04 04:10 PM

Yo I'm repping the white boyzzzq

Killah Bwoy 05-28-04 04:12 PM

lol word...wtf happened to your record ^ LOL

MoTiF 05-28-04 04:14 PM

Im in the KKK.

Krazy
Kentucky
Killas

Shadows edge 05-28-04 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killah Bwoy
lol word...wtf happened to your record ^ LOL

I don't think anything happened to it... It went up from me winning battles, mostly.

SpokenBluntly 05-28-04 04:18 PM

^^^lol...i was a Crip from 12 years old to 15 I got beat in...and i got out early this year...It was cool while it lasted..i needed a family..from my own..but i saw some shit i didn't want to and i got out...it's harder getting out so im not repping it but i was in it *ONE*

SB

Killah Bwoy 05-28-04 04:20 PM

word ^ truth......

T lite 05-28-04 04:34 PM

I'm in the.....

Ku
Klux
Klan
Killas..........

And ma boy Spinn reppin' Folk in da midwest ya heard.........~1ne~

SpokenBluntly 05-28-04 06:10 PM

^^^^ I Love This Girls Sig!!!! Lining It Squallie For Taurasi!!

Sb*

LaTiNKiTTeN 05-28-04 06:43 PM

this thread is retarded........ohhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaa killa bwoy......"MY DAD IS A CRIP" roflll................get the fuck outta here....................yea spoken bluntly too,errybody a damn crip on here..............hahaha..........

virt 05-28-04 06:47 PM

kkk...
kuka-munga
kracka
killas
not really but ocp...orange county pimps lol gangs are stupid

-BLooDSHoTT 05-28-04 07:57 PM

.. No one that posts on Inet websites are in a gang

Case closed

Pop Lotty 05-28-04 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -BLooDSHoTT

Case closed

COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF....Y MAKE THIS GAY ASS THREAD..AGAIN!!!

B_Loco 05-28-04 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -BLooDSHoTT

Case closed

juzt kuz u find yaself n0t inna "gang" and "you" post onda net dosent mean da peeps dat post onnit aint in no gang........d0 u eva think dese people have sumden kalled "Jobs" and tryin da get away from da "Street/gang life"? and are still innit kuz da only way out is "Death" <~~~dats da only way out if ya shit is real kidd. s0 dey m0ve fr0m dey h00d while kn0win derr still in dat gang.....im sayin y0 dats ya 0pini0n er'werrs different

Sean.C 05-28-04 08:56 PM

bah sk

FlowIntelligent. 05-28-04 09:04 PM

im in ESC<<east side clique...its a small gang in upstate NY and we aint bout shootin people and all that other dumb shyt but if people press us they will suffer consequences....right now we beefin wit some kids who call themselves the 6's...and that they are affiliated with crips nationwide...can someone tell me if this is true cuz i aint neva heard of no dam 6's...holla bak ~!1!~

Killah Bwoy 05-28-04 09:34 PM

naww 6's aint tru cuz my dad is up in NY....and he aint heard of it

and latin kittin shut your fuckin mouth hoe..and anyone else who thinks if you have a computer you cant be in no gang..FUCK YOU..cause thats pathetic...no where in the gangs definition do i see...CANNOT OWN COMPUTERS...bitch ass hoe fo real lattin kittin has the biggest mouth on the boards..yet is the biggest pussy too...that bitch prolly gets fucked up twice a day..just look at her pic... stupid Hoe..suck my dick..thats what your mouth is good for...

Echoghost 05-28-04 11:58 PM

Um, I'm in no gang. But, I do have one friend (That I met online, wow) who is a crip. I know that doesn't make me special, but I just want to say you can have people online who are in gangs.

Key... 05-29-04 12:09 AM

^^......9Duece

Thats The Dueces FO Life

niSe 05-29-04 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlOw InTeLLiGeNt
im in ESC<<east side clique...its a small gang in upstate NY and we aint bout shootin people and all that other dumb shyt but if people press us they will suffer consequences....right now we beefin wit some kids who call themselves the 6's...and that they are affiliated with crips nationwide...can someone tell me if this is true cuz i aint neva heard of no dam 6's...holla bak ~!1!~

I aint never heard of no 6s and Im in your area code nigga...But I know you heard of Familia...Dewey and O-Block Bwoyyyyyy...

E Looch 05-29-04 12:43 AM

ah shit lmao

5 shot a55i5in5 niggaz was hood

5 poppin like popcorn 6 droppin like bugs in d 12 nigga

stamp spades on mothafuckas chest who really bout drama

red,white,green <<< piru colors bitchs dont say shit about u in this kinda gang an that if u just hear it in rap songs an where the solors pussy niggas fall back an come correct an stop frontin

1 more thing if u a real crab then u wouldnt type ck together u would double ya cz not type like crack u would say cracc << come correct fake bitchs

like i said ^^^^

dont let me see no fake pussys typin double cs aftert this post either just proves u fake as a bootleg movie

Tha Untouchable 05-29-04 12:47 AM

what r tha chances of a blood member as a neighbor?, it happened 2 me

-SwizZ- 05-29-04 12:47 AM

I Rock The SouThWeSt...Greyhounds...YEA

Lol on The Real

I Dont Got Any..I Think Its Not Good It'll F&#@^^@ ya Life Up

FlowIntelligent. 05-29-04 12:51 AM

ya i heard of familia niSe.. this gang that was tryin to fuck wit mine 24 karat got their asses handed to them byt thug mafia S.R.T and familia...i used to be up over by dewey and driving park...and i used to work around the corner from there some pussies is over there tho too...and e looch i feel the knowledge u droppin on some of these fake claimers ~!1!~

E Looch 05-29-04 12:54 AM

no doubt my mans people post gang threads cause they in ny like thye stay in the streets no hate just speakin whas real when i see them dayin fuck when it should be fucc shit makes me laugh fake ass niggas but u my nizzle flow

bitchs aint seein me

E Looch 05-29-04 12:55 AM

im drunk so fuck what u goin threw if u cant read my shti suck ya mans dick

Killah Bwoy 05-29-04 12:56 AM

again e looch i said I REP CRIPS I AINT NO CRIP ..nucca lol.....fam id be outside right now jackin a whiteboiz shit if i was crip feel me son..naww mayn but hey i got protection and i got my own crew down here on the map Da 905 Niggaz...yall niggaz never heard of that hhuh..yah and imma yung'n too but i gots my respect all up and down this hood...why? cause round here ive never lost a fight...cause everyones afraid of black people..especially ones who look hard..so erryone crowds around me cause im black...lol if u black and u came here u'd feel like king mos' def

Tha Untouchable 05-29-04 12:58 AM

cripz r close 2 xtinct in nyc

Killah Bwoy 05-29-04 12:59 AM

wordd ^ lol imma stop all this before i get shot...that'd be talent wasted lmfao..

Tha Untouchable 05-29-04 01:02 AM

there'z cripz where i live

Tha Untouchable 05-29-04 01:03 AM

guess it's there turf and shit

E Looch 05-29-04 01:04 AM

here goes some more knowledge fro man o.g like my self

blood= Brotherly Love Overcomes Oppresion and Destruction

my defintion of crip = Cowards Run In Packs < no doubt

but um crip= Chirst Rest In Peace

real shit

give a fuck if u feal me

FlowIntelligent. 05-29-04 01:05 AM

theres crips where i live but little gangs is runnins shyt i would say crips and bloods and latin king's are fallin back but these young gangs out here thinkin they runnin shyt and then they meet my gang and we got like 4 professional boxers...the dirtiest street fighters ever some big ass niggaz we made our shyt like 6 years ago and its still running strong cuz the respect we get...but as for crips i aint feelin them in NY

FlowIntelligent. 05-29-04 01:06 AM

im feeling you e looch ::fuck fuck:: that crip shyt is funny cowards run in packs lol the truth is out now

Tha Untouchable 05-29-04 01:06 AM

cripz belong in l.a.

E Looch 05-29-04 01:08 AM

they belong suckin my dick

FlowIntelligent. 05-29-04 01:12 AM

thats gonna be alot of people suckin your dick bet your gonna have fun :P

KilleRr 05-29-04 01:12 AM

YOu all gotz it wrong,
Krazy
Kracker
Killaz

But im white tho, dont take it in offense

Killah Bwoy 05-29-04 01:13 AM

flow...i feel you on your hood you need to bring you and your niggaz down in my hood..niggaz thinkin they ownin shit with a crew with bout 3-4 niggaz LOL i laugh at this shit heres a description of my crew

DA 905 Niggaz

tall ass ma fuckaz... my boi jordans a buff niggaz ..osmins wirey as fuck..seems the nigga duznt feel pain..me...im muscular but not buff and im quick as fuck..fuckin with the ali fists LOL..shamira...gurl but tomboy shes fuckin 6,6 she can slap a nigga down quick...2 gats...never used but will wen nessessarry...we got bitches makin money for us (not gurls ..mens doin arrens for us) ...we really hood..im puttin canada on da map HAHAHA......its funny peoples think they tuff in CA..yall USA katz need to come down here and teach these foos a lesson u feel me dawg...

and untouchable..crips belong anywheer jus like bloods belong anywhere..

but this shits fucked up...i gotta have my own set jus too survive out here

yall niggaz might laugh BUT CANADA IS FUCKIN GHETTO..niggaz try to hard to be the states and watch too much thug movies and katz be over duein it..

Black Thief 05-29-04 01:19 AM

>>>
Fuck a gang
Im reppin Jesus to tha fullest...only family I'll ever need

.....and watch someone to shit on me cause of that

we gonna keep doin stupid shit and killin an infinite amount of people to tha point where we finally realize we reppin sumthin for nothin...but by then...it will all be over...and u lived ya life for an unjust cause...