RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   white pl and black pl (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=129688)

$ike 06-14-04 11:23 AM

white pl and black pl

ight i was walking home from skool and this white kid dressed in rocawear and a durag was by this corner and like 4 blk pl came and jumped him and they started 2 say u aint blakc and shit like that i dotn understand y would they jump him caused hes tyin 2 act "black" wats the diffrence of your skin color

Big Kountry 06-14-04 11:27 AM

lol he desirvse it lol acting black onless he gru up in the hood he deserves it i grew up in my neighbor hood and i get much respect so he was just probally some white kid from the burgs trying to by so trees and got his ass wooped

gavin 06-14-04 11:27 AM

im white this thread aint gonna change a thing though blak ppl will always hate us

$ike 06-14-04 11:31 AM

i meen ive weared a durag before on the streets but i didint get jumped but sum blk pl were looking at me funny lol but ive grew up in the hood...i just dotn understand y they get mad and shit from white pl dressing blk

Big Kountry 06-14-04 11:32 AM

cuz you probally sound like a fag ands grew up in the rich part of you "hooD" so they look at you weird me on the other hand i am respected you just arent

White Light 06-14-04 11:35 AM

i'm white and i neva get mugged or punked... its probubly cuz i got black friends and people to back me up....... but yea if the kid was wearing a durag thats a bit extrem wiggerish........ u could sorta expect 2 get mugged if ur wearing a durag... but also yea i don't really get the whole black trying 2 be white thing either..... i'm not trying to be raciest but i'm sort of a wigger i wear phat farm jeans and like a blank t-shirt but i don't want to be black and i'm not trying to be..... so just my opinion....

gavin 06-14-04 11:36 AM

big kountry u white or blak

$ike 06-14-04 11:36 AM

im respected cause i kno pl in gangs....but dam thta kid got his ass beat....so its alright fo em to dress blk lol

$ike 06-14-04 11:40 AM

so just let me aks u one thing ^bout wat u said if i grew up in the hood that means i can act blk??

Enhance 06-14-04 11:43 AM

LoL. ..

Most Black people hate WHITE people only because of history
think about the facts.

They dont mind chinease or anyone else saying nigga but white.

Ps - i'm black take it from me.

The Jett 06-14-04 11:54 AM

shit didn't happen to u.....
or any one close to you...

unless u knew your great great grandfather......

think it's time to stop milkin the slavery act.....seriously.....

The Streetz Govenor 06-14-04 11:56 AM

i dont care about white boys wearing rocawear or sean john and whatever but they just look dumb wearing a du rag

The Jett 06-14-04 12:01 PM

I think that shit looks dumb on ne one......

especially two tone hat's wit no curve....a size or two too big....wtf?

White Light 06-14-04 12:02 PM

lol thats true i'm white and i don't wear durags and hats cuz it looks fuckin stupid.....

$ike 06-14-04 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Light
i'm white and i neva get mugged or punked... its probubly cuz i got black friends and people to back me up....... but yea if the kid was wearing a durag thats a bit extrem wiggerish........ u could sorta expect 2 get mugged if ur wearing a durag... but also yea i don't really get the whole black trying 2 be white thing either..... i'm not trying to be raciest but i'm sort of a wigger i wear phat farm jeans and like a blank t-shirt but i don't want to be black and i'm not trying to be..... so just my opinion....

ya i kno wat u mean by im not tryin to be a whigger but i just like wearing sean john or phat or rocawear but the durag i only put it on cause.of my hair like if its standing up ill put it on fo that and blk pl take it the wrong way like i want 2 act blk

Big Kountry 06-14-04 12:06 PM

i am white and porto rican but yu cant tell i look striat up with but i act hood not black not fuckn wiggaish i at hood cuz that is where i am from if you go to my soundclick page you see i talk bout real shit not wigga shit word that it hood once agian that kid deserved to get his ass wooped cuz he aint hood word ok

$ike 06-14-04 12:07 PM

^^^thsoe hats that hav no curve r wierd

White Light 06-14-04 12:08 PM

yea thats true i wear phat farm and shit like dat but i don't want to be and i'm not acting black.... and seriously though its so stupid like people always say "why are u tryin 2 be black" and i'm not.... god its just what i like wearing its not like i'm wearing phat farm 2 be cool or any shit like that or be black cuz i know i'm white.....

$ike 06-14-04 12:09 PM

ya^^word man

$ike 06-14-04 12:11 PM

ya amn i know wat u sayin i went 2 spring field and i was wearing sean john and this kid in my class started call em whigger and shit i was like wat the hell

White Light 06-14-04 12:37 PM

ye i know so many kids are like wigger stop trying to be black... and then sometimes random people on the street yell wigger... god its annoying as fuck i'm not trying 2 black and i don't want to be either (not tryin to be raciest) but its just stupid that people think u want to be or you are something by the way you dress...

Enhance 06-14-04 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsonJetX2
shit didn't happen to u.....
or any one close to you...

unless u knew your great great grandfather......

think it's time to stop milkin the slavery act.....seriously.....

History will never be forgotten.

alotta black people will hate white people forever . .
... you do know that??"?"?
I dont but history is history . .

delinquent_zero 06-14-04 01:00 PM

and shit still does happen 2 us. maybe not in america but in england it does. u got da national front and shit and my dad used 2 get jumped by white people wen he was yunga. but 4real doe white ppl look STOOPID wearing durags, everyting less is ok jst pls dnt wear durags or put cainrows in ur hair cos u will get attacked.

Soul Sickness 06-14-04 01:22 PM

yo im white so heres what i gotta say about that shyt....maybe he is jus bein himself or maybe he is 1 of the many hated wiggers who really does wanna be black...im fine wit bein white but i am who i am...i like to rap and freestyle i am from philly i do love the city..i aint proud of what ive been through but it is who i am..now if anybody wanna tlk shyt on me because of it...go ahead....

$ike 06-14-04 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Light
ye i know so many kids are like wigger stop trying to be black... and then sometimes random people on the street yell wigger... god its annoying as fuck i'm not trying 2 black and i don't want to be either (not tryin to be raciest) but its just stupid that people think u want to be or you are something by the way you dress...

ya i nko wat u mean and im feeling all of ya i mean look at em he wears durags all the time he dotn get jumped....lol its just wierd guess will neva kno y blk hate white

delinquent_zero 06-14-04 01:53 PM

soul tld u y blks h8 whites, racism dnt change and neva will, its still out dere no matter how da government trys 2 hide it.

Da MaGiCiAn 7 06-14-04 02:44 PM

i can act White or black cuz im White n' Black :) lolz but yea its dumb jus jumpin sumbody or robbin dem or suntin cuz dey white n wear a durag its wack but sum peeps jus try 2 jump people cuz dey wanna act tuff.....u neva kno if dey was jumpin him because of suntin else.......

tha ghost 06-14-04 03:09 PM

^^^fo real i agree wit him^^^
they probably knew that sucka, an he musta tried to be tuff

if u grew up in the hood or projex like i did, then u aint got nothin to care for. The kid that got jumped was probably a faggit ass bitch from a pussy white hood tryin to fit in and he pussy. You only get jumped if u pussy n scared. He deserved it! If i was there i woulda joined the black kids fuckin him up...Pussy!

The Streetz Govenor 06-14-04 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey313
ya i nko wat u mean and im feeling all of ya i mean look at em he wears durags all the time he dotn get jumped....lol its just wierd guess will neva kno y blk hate white

thats because em dont come to real hoods and he got security guards around him everywhere he go

Keith Moon 06-14-04 04:42 PM

Well the kid was being a perpatrator he was tryin to be what he wasnt whyd he need a du rag he wont get waves. They shouldnt have jumped him but thats how shit works

Immense 06-14-04 06:05 PM

ye,all this shits true,am white but i like wearin all these clothes n shit,i aint tryna be black,but its jus part of hip-hop and i love the culture.black guys shudnt get mad or offeneded by it,they shud be glad that other peeps(white people) respect it and like it!

but as for the guy gettin jumped......lol.....man peeps alwayz gettin jumped,if u in the wrong place at the wrong time then wot can ya do!i bet those guys that jacked him jacked black guys aswell b4...!

anyway,am out!

Tha Annihilator 06-14-04 09:56 PM

hate is something that will never be fully exterminated on this earth

Willa 06-14-04 10:06 PM

every1 is bein stupid
its not dressing like ur black black ppl dont dress 1 specific way they wear sits just like some white peoplea azn mexican and all that so its not dressing like ur black

V.I.P.. 06-14-04 10:15 PM

i'm white and sometimes i wear roca a wear and tha durag issue if u want to wear it it dont matter if u white besides blacks didnt start tha durag thing it was tha biker peeps not bein rascist just sayin i have black friends their cool but i dont over do it i dont talk tha same or nuttin that whole holla shit is ok once in a while but most of tha time it's stupid and if he got jumped then he must off done somethin i have never been jumped cause i dont give a fuck who u are black white mexican u will get fucked up

The Streetz Govenor 06-14-04 10:20 PM

only time i have a problem with white dudes is if they use the N word

mC RIOT 06-15-04 12:31 AM

i dont think he got jumped cuz he was white. i think he got jumped cuz of where he was from. i know lots of white boys and i got respect for some cuz they from around my hood (Eastside flint represent) but i know if a wigga came from a suburban area he would get jumped...not cuz of his color...cuz of where hes from

mC RIOT 06-15-04 12:32 AM

also...if he was wearin a color dat wasnt coo in da hood he was in...that might be a reason...those niggaz probably thought he was reppin somethin they didnt like

CaliCollegeGurl 06-15-04 01:11 AM

Time for me to set this story straight. I am Black. I was born Black. I will be Black until the day I die...regardless of if I listen to Hip Hop or wear Phat Farm. My point? Hip hop and Blackness, although related, are not one and the same. So, those of you who embrace Hip Hop culture need to recognize that this does not make you more or less Black.

Du-rags (wave caps), however, are intended for Black people for the simple fact that only Black people can get waves in their hair, so that boy was just trying to act Black...

andu09 06-15-04 01:26 AM

im white and i think thats stupid for real i dont try to act black its just the whole rap thing .look i gotta friend thats black and hes into heavy metal shit. and i promise he's never been hated by any white people . he wears all kinds of band shirts like (opeth,korn, and lots of other stuff and he's never been hated on any white person around here..so if a white guy likes rap and wears rap shit then thats his thing and thats what he's into. money or no money . big house or lil house . we all into rap and thats how it is

reddot06 06-15-04 01:53 AM

alright im white and i dont come from the hood or ghetto i am actually from a small town outside of pittsburgh.. and i get hated on soo much cause i rap... everybodies like ur not black...well im not tryin to be black i like the rap culture.. its impossible to act like a race... cause there are black doctors and black lawyers that dont act all gangsta so u cant really act black... but u can be into the rap culture and i am.. and i thought thats why there was rap music so people could get into it and enjoy life and the music they like and not get hated on because of it... im sick of always getting descriminated cause im white.. i actually can rap and rap is my life... so thats my thoughts on this subject... and please dont hate just cause someone is into ur culture