RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   - Uglyness - (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=13107)

heschar 07-02-02 12:22 AM

pretty hot...you should smile tho...unless you smoke alot cuz then you got yellow teeth...or maybe you do smoke but bleach your teeth white, then its alright to smile...but if you got crooked ass teeth, don't smile, but if not its cool to smile....lol...alkamehall is goood sa shit....

KunG-FuzeD 07-03-02 04:01 PM

finally,a fine gurl on rb!

nice pic!

;)

DiCk WaTeRz 07-10-02 11:13 AM

you kinda look like shakira here...... and shakiras a FOX!
later

BiG.Bo0tY.BtCh 07-10-02 01:25 PM

u pretty ma'...
dun listen to da one'z that b tripp'n they ain't got no life..

u look betta den' me *poutz* lol

holla

slimofmst 07-11-02 01:28 AM

wow.....you're hot girl.
Peace,
Slim

www.soundclick.com/mb
www.mp3.com/M_B

[*¤ÐîMêØñФ* ] 07-19-02 08:12 AM

Im back, thanx fo` da comments

~1~

Nefarious Lev 07-20-02 07:57 PM

Dick Jaws........

Aries 07-20-02 09:56 PM

Damn im gettin a case of jungle fever looking good girl

[*¤ÐîMêØñФ* ] 07-21-02 12:03 AM

haha

Master Blaster 07-21-02 12:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
hey

if your not doing anything later on

we chat if you like

holla at a honkey

~1~

Dariel Shariem 07-21-02 01:02 AM

DAMN... now let me hit that gurl... from the back, from the front.. damn.. you fine..

fa show, u is hot... no doubt.. holla at a brotha. lol..

i'm jus playin... this is net, if ya lived near me i be fo real..

[*¤ÐîMêØñФ* ] 07-21-02 01:14 AM

thanx,

Nefarious Lev 07-21-02 02:02 AM

hahahaha.............this thread........is flooded..........with i.net geeks.....

Ha! You dumb ass speds tryna flirt with a broad........who's in Australia........hahahahahahahaha.....damn, that's hilarious.....you cats must tryna cyber or somethin'.....?????

MAG NINE 07-21-02 06:56 PM

how many replies...damn........yeah u look nice.......no doubt...............''whos in australia''.......i 'll tell u whos in australia.............me and yo gurl........fucking on the beach in sydney..........oh and your mum juss joined us..........whos in australia...............u sound dumb.............move on.............

Nefarious Lev 07-21-02 08:07 PM

Quote:
For the dumb ass above me...Profile of Diamond
[*¤ÐîMêØñФ* ]
Im a Newble, Be nice LMAO

Location: A to tha U to tha S to tha T to tha R to tha a A to tha L to tha I to tha A
Member Number: 92

Look closely helmet kid....how the fuck can I sound dumb when you can't hear anything???? I didn't fuck your mother for the fact that if the condom would've broke she could've passed on her stupidity...and she did....to you...like bitch like mother...lil' tight ass English pussy...hahaha

Master Blaster 07-21-02 11:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i hate bitches that don't talk

~1~

Nefarious Lev 07-21-02 11:46 PM

She still has great Dick Jaws.....

[*¤ÐîMêØñФ* ] 07-21-02 11:48 PM

i dont know wat to say, i dont even understand wha
yall sayin haha sometimes i hate bein blonde ..

~1~

Nefarious Lev 07-21-02 11:53 PM

I'm saying you probably excell in performing oral sex....

RealizE 07-22-02 12:27 PM

wanna be my girlfriend? rofl........blah, you live in FL or anywhere close to here? if so, lemmie get the digits chickie.:)

Nefarious Lev 07-22-02 01:43 PM

EVERYBODY WHO PEEPS THIS THREAD FROM NOW ON.....LOOK AT HER PROFILE.......THEN LOOK AT WHAT IT SAYS....

Location: A to tha U to tha S to tha T to tha R to tha a A to tha L to tha I to tha A

That shit looks like Australia.....I guess I'm the only one who actually noticed that shit though huh?........

RealizE 07-22-02 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nefarious Lev
EVERYBODY WHO PEEPS THIS THREAD FROM NOW ON.....LOOK AT HER PROFILE.......THEN LOOK AT WHAT IT SAYS....

That shit looks like Australia.....I guess I'm the only one who actually noticed that shit though huh?........

no......just no one cares what you say cause your gay.....

Nefarious Lev 07-22-02 02:00 PM

I guess your mother's a man too....I figured she had a lil' too much facial hair when she was suckin' my dick....learn to read retarded kid.....I bet you're mad because she isn't in Florida...you oughtta be happy Dark Man...

RealizE 07-22-02 02:08 PM

for a lil girl kid you certainly have big pussy lips. keep your thoughts to yourself, i could care less what a 13 year old jit has to say.

Have A Nice Day:)

MAG NINE 07-23-02 06:53 PM

yeah yeah nefarious dickhead...........my mum aint english............but u a dick head...........reply again then ure definitely an asshole................go on cry and bitch like u normally do.......gwan reply dick head.......and i know u will.........so i'm waiting for the pussy hole to show his rotten face wit 1 million zits and spots..........talking about someones profile...........ure too dumb to be in my league...........u wish u could get close to her............too bad the best u can get is a street ho.......whos carrying a new epidemik............childish infant.............

ure mama

Nefarious Lev 07-23-02 06:58 PM

This Bud's for you, dick weasel....

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=17757

Nefarious Lev 07-23-02 07:06 PM

Oh and I didn't say your mother had a lil' tight ass English pussy, I called you a lil' tight ass English pussy

[*¤ÐîMêØñФ* ] 07-26-02 08:38 AM

AWW, get da fuck outta ma thread ...
pointless beef ...

pz

AbAcUz 07-26-02 06:02 PM

dime i been tryin to get at ur ass my aim is HoTsAuCeJr1 and u better hurry cuz u aint got much time left before i get pissed and say fuck it

self 07-30-02 10:30 PM

If thats uglyness then I like the ugly.

[*¤ÐîMêØñФ* ] 08-02-02 06:51 AM

lol