RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Your friends family know about... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=131254)

Poppa Kap 06-23-04 06:57 PM

Your friends family know about...

Rap Board stuff? I think my friends would think its gay and my family would not really understand, but does ures know that you participate on RB etc.

MoTiF 06-23-04 07:01 PM

My Step Mom doesnt like me to be on here she thinks ill get a Virus shes Not completly wrong but not From Rb...She calls it "Ur Rap Sites"

Well I Live with my dad now in KY so not much Freestylin goin on here...But theres a couple kids who try etc...Few of my friends Know i do i dont hide it if they ask i would tell em.

For$akeN 06-23-04 07:02 PM

my friends know and they don't really give a fuck my family knows & they
don't care they just let me do whatever I want on here....

Poppa Kap 06-23-04 07:04 PM

its not the fact that im ashamed of doin it or not allowed to. I just mean do u mention it much in ya life, i think if my friends were like u ever seen those rap boards i wouldnt say i am involved in one.

MoTiF 06-23-04 07:08 PM

Why thats You ur like hiding somin ur part of...andthat would Bassicly make u Ashamed

Poppa Kap 06-23-04 07:10 PM

Im 17. I dunno how old you guys are but its just I wouldnt mention it. Alot of my friends would think its sad. Im not shallow enuff to care only what my friends say lol buy I just dont think they would appreciate it so it goes unmentioned.

Poppa Kap 06-23-04 07:12 PM

anyways what about everyone else. My mum sorta knows I have a respect for poetry now, from reading some books etc and if she comes in the room I just say thats the type of site im on aswell.

MoTiF 06-23-04 07:12 PM

Im 15...My friends think its cool prolly b/c they dont see it much but evan if they thought it was dumb idc they dont like me for what i do on a Comp...Maybe u need new friends.

Poppa Kap 06-23-04 07:15 PM

No. Its just their opinions that i dont even know they have, its just what im assuming.

Poppa Kap 06-23-04 07:17 PM

Of i wasnt on a rapboard and didnt really know about them and I found out one of my friends rapped on the internet, I would think that is gay, only if its text though. But anyway, nuff about me

MoTiF 06-23-04 07:20 PM

Lol ur just Hideing urself w/e ur life.

Poppa Kap 06-23-04 07:21 PM

who is that girl in ur sig

PoLiFicK 06-23-04 07:42 PM

My Friends dont Care And My Oarents Dont care

Decree Wun 06-23-04 08:52 PM

my ma wants me to rap and my dad dont live with me but he iis a rapper..and my whole family raps...so i jus fit in

Shadows edge 06-23-04 10:10 PM

I have no friends and I killed my family. word.

C.March 06-23-04 10:12 PM

Mosta my friends are on this board wit me...
Family doesnt care..

L.I 06-23-04 10:18 PM

friends know...brother knows....other then that no one else...keep it real....word

MoTiF 06-23-04 10:51 PM

Yea...The Girl is Lin a girl i know.

The Streetz Govenor 06-24-04 10:20 AM

naw nobody in my family know i be on here my folks dont care what i do on my comp

Plutonium 06-27-04 04:17 AM

my friends dont care cause they on rap boards as well, not nessarcery on this one, i never told my family i'm on rap boards

DQ 06-27-04 05:52 AM

Family doesn't kno but they think the whole rap/hip-hop stuff is junk so they wouldn't want me to "waste" my time on rapboards like these. My friends kno i guess but don't actually talk about it,sumtimes they ask if i've writtin some stuff or anything but they're not really into this stuff so...

virt 06-27-04 12:24 PM

my sisters know...but only my friends from school wouldn't think it was gay cuz most of them are on here have a acount

Mag... 06-27-04 12:51 PM

I rap for real... so most people I know...

know I only do this to bounce a few lyrics off some heads... and get some feedback...

I don't know what it'd be like to just do text for a hobby... y'all need to grab a mic and start performing for your mom's... cuz a REAL flow is much more exhilirating than the shit most kids try to pass off on RB

Decree Wun 06-27-04 01:33 PM

jea jea exactly...i rap for real...i do audio...but my mics busted soo im doin text feel me...so i know what im doin.......my family listens to rap theirselves so they could care less..my friends are also my fans....and they support me....and shit so im all hood

Pop Lotty 06-27-04 03:47 PM

my friends dont care....most of them jus wanna join and battle me....my mom doesnt care about anything i do online...

scrubzme14 06-27-04 03:50 PM

some of my friends would like it and some would say its gay and my parents would hate it

White Light 06-27-04 04:32 PM

i dunno my friends would think its gay or messed up..... my mom would be like w.e. and she wouldn't care.....

Influential 06-27-04 04:54 PM

I'm 15.. my friends think its gay because all they do is party. (I party too except not every night.)My mom knows and she likes it cause of poetry and topical.. she thinks I'll get trojans and viruses though.. well I haven't got one yet... my dad is dead.

Decree Wun 06-27-04 07:22 PM

dayum fam thaz sad shit...tru....whats your nationality^

Orijinal 06-27-04 10:06 PM

Nah They Think Rap Is Wack.....but Really...i Wouldnt Guvva Fukk If My Mom Knew About Dis Site...1