RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Tag Team Tournament (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Questions/Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=133607)

SPuL™ 07-06-04 05:32 PM

Questions/Suggestions

yea, post yo questions here or suggestions and Mask or me will answer them ASAP.

Restricted 07-06-04 05:59 PM

Its Your Boi Rated....First Post In Dis Muphucka...

Does This Ish Go On Our Records?

And If It Does...Does Both Like Me and My Tag Partna Get A Win On Our Record?

~R~

SPuL™ 07-06-04 06:03 PM

yea, I would say it goes on yo record. But Mask is the one who has final decision. If he says yes to it does, then it DOES go on BOTH of y'all's records.

Night Warrior 07-06-04 06:49 PM

Second Question: Do i get to pick my own partner or u sign me wit somebody and we have to make do...?

Decree Wun 07-06-04 09:32 PM

what does the winner get if they win...............

Decree Wun 07-06-04 09:33 PM

spul....it goes on our record...that aint koo fam....i aint feelin that at all...but thaz jus my opinion

SPuL™ 07-06-04 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Warrior
Second Question: Do i get to pick my own partner or u sign me wit somebody and we have to make do...?

you pick yo own partner.

To sTate capitol's questions:

1. The winners get the satisfication of winnin' the tourney and known as the greatest tag team partnership on RB. lol That's all. Ask Mask.

2. Yea, after sign-in's we will have a poll to see what everyone thinks of the record issue. If you don' tlike the result, then you and yo partner can sign-out. If you like it, stay in. ;)

Decree Wun 07-07-04 12:23 AM

alright i hop everyone signs out then.......LOL............then wat huh smart ass....naww i dun curr...but with my luck imma go up against like some fuckin crazy vets

Enhance 07-07-04 03:40 AM

No it does not go on records.

No you get nothing , simply you get to say i won.

& perhaps if your mature a chance to mod whatever is the next tourney,.

Archeologist 07-07-04 10:08 AM

get this started..
pz.

SPuL™ 07-07-04 12:22 PM

yea, I'll try to get rules up, and get sign-ups up by tonight. But I'm gonna be in Canada till Monday.

40z 07-07-04 01:44 PM

Boo at this thing goin' on records. But besides that, it's a good idea.

SPuL™ 07-07-04 01:54 PM

^NOT goin' on records. It isn't.

Decree Wun 07-07-04 02:08 PM

yo SPul wheer in canada are you going to be

SPuL™ 07-07-04 02:09 PM

In Sarnia, and then we will spend a night near Niagra falls.

Restricted 07-07-04 03:18 PM

This Is Gay...LOL...Everyone Scared Of Recs Because They Know They Ain't Gone Win...

Shit....I'm Getting This Shit On MY Rec No Matter What...

I Don't Write Battle Verses To Fuck Wit....I Write Battle Verses To Up My Rec...

~R~

Key... 07-07-04 03:21 PM

Elevation is the key.

Who cares about net records....lol

Metaskriptz 07-07-04 03:22 PM

Yeppurzz thats the point of battle records, they scared and Whats the point for fun..Spul Dont like battle Records thats why

We need tis to go on our rec...

Restricted 07-07-04 03:22 PM

Elevate My Dick LOL..

I Care About Recs...I Hate Feeling Like I Wasted A Verse..

~R~

SPuL™ 07-07-04 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaSkriptz
Yeppurzz thats the point of battle records, they scared and Whats the point for fun..Spul Dont like battle Records thats why

We need tis to go on our rec...

man, don't start shit wit me everywhere. I said i WANT it on records. But Mask said no. I still am for records, but Mask is the main mod, so ask him. I want it on battles. I didn't want it for topicals because it was my first time tryin' that. But Mask has the last call. I WANT it on rec's though. so STFU Meta. Ok, keep the questions comin'. :cool:

Restricted 07-07-04 07:50 PM

Well Everyone Needs To Bug Murderous Then...

~R~

Daclassic 07-07-04 10:05 PM

Hey get apothesis to do a magazine for this too.

SPuL™ 07-07-04 11:28 PM

^weerd, if he wants to do it, then he can do it. That would be tight

Metaskriptz 07-08-04 12:46 AM

calm down Spul Dang, Lol you still me Dogg

Cocaine 07-08-04 03:13 PM

yo i gots a question... say i already signed up with a partner but i want to change my partner is that ok?

yea, jus PM me if E-dubz is still in it

SPuL™ 07-09-04 02:29 PM

yea, from now on, I'll jus edit yo posts wit yo questions and stuff. Also, I might be a little inactive till Tuesday, so guys bear wit me. Cuz I'm in Canada, and it's hard to get on, cuz my unlce and aunt use it a lot and shit. So pc.

gunit101. 07-09-04 06:32 PM

let me in this shit :shoot:

you got no chance of getting 32 teams anyway. just give yourself a first round bye if it makes you happy. :shoot:

Restricted 07-10-04 11:23 AM

Yea Fasho....32 Teams...Not Happening...

Stick With 20...

I Mean No Way 64 Peeps Gonna Sign Up...With Vets In Here...No Herbs Wants Loses On There Record

~R~

Yea, we'll see what happens

~S~ :D

Ca'lam 07-10-04 12:01 PM

I say only the wins go on the record.... or maybe for like the top 3 finalists they get the wins on there record.. or something like that to reward the winners.. but other than that, i dont want that bullshit on my record either lol.. Strob is gonna be pollin wins like craaaaaaaazzyy

Yea, I like that idea. Only wins go on record. I'll ask Strobe about that.

Keith Moon 07-12-04 10:12 PM

thatd be cool man.............yo are there ognna be differences in battles.....like regualr text only or topicals included........

Regular only

FlowIntelligent. 07-16-04 04:59 AM

yea all this talk about how many teams this and that...i have a good idea WHY NOT START THIS ALREADY!!! you got enough teams signed up so fuck everyone else who didnt get a chance they should have signed in already...there wont be 32 teams either...so u might as well go with what you have...just start this up...alot of people is anxious and it seem like shyt aint going start for a hott minute cuz that poll about the league or tourney just stop it where its at the one with most votes is how it goes and set the matches up...just an idea ;)

Ahh, if it isn't Mr. Freak-a-leek himself.I already said, Thursday was the deadline for sign-ups. It has started. Battles will be up by Monday.

Crossword 07-16-04 08:37 AM

orrrr. just dont have a league and make the effing tourney already?... :D.
But yeah, start it up, we arent going to have 32, get it goin with what we have.

League is part of tourney. Because less than 32 teams signed up. the tourney will have 16 seeds. So we need a league/qualification rounds, to knock out some teams. Starts on Monday, too

Tempa 07-16-04 10:49 PM

Is tha 20-40 lines concluded? Like we both spit 10-20 the together we have 20-40 lines?

You spit 20-40 lines and yo partner spits 20-40 lines

Crossword 07-26-04 06:24 PM

have a standings thread instead of a match up thread... we will find out who we are facing when you post them. Then do the bracket thing and link it for the tourney like in the Audio tourney, when we get to it.

Restricted 07-26-04 09:50 PM

Nah Cause That Has Peeps Pre-Written...

Plus Too Much Work Just For This 5 Week League..

Wait Till Tourney Starts

~R~

SPuL™ 07-27-04 12:41 AM

yea, I'm doin' a standings thread. Jus been busy lately. Would help if State got active, but yea, what to do.

Tha~Pro.DiGy 07-28-04 12:41 PM

let me get in with someone

roop 07-29-04 09:50 PM

man we should have gone start into the tourney cause they were only two real battles last week and same this week. Begin the tourney next week or something.

Crossword 08-01-04 09:46 PM

^ word... the 'preseason' was a wack idea.... this is gonna take way too long.

SPuL™ 08-01-04 10:58 PM

not really, cuz this actually weeded away some of the no-showin' hoes. So a few people dropped out. So whenever we have 16 teams, if it's before 5 weeks, then we startih'