RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Eminem Vs. Canibus (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=135383)

SONIC 07-16-04 11:22 AM

Eminem Vs. Canibus

First Of All, Canibus Battled A Legend (ll) When Eminem Was Still Loosing To People Like Mc Juice At The Scribble Jam...
Eminem Is A Good Mc, But He Made That Canibitch Track While Bis Was Away Fighting For Our Country..

But When Bis Comes Back, This Is Gonna Be A Good Battle.. I Just Wanted To Know What Ya'll Thought About Canibus Vs. Eminem.. Who Would Win, Who's Better, Etc....

D-Tain 07-16-04 11:45 AM

i havntreally heard much from bis, but the canibitch tack was good, although i think em is now overrated, i think it will be a good battle

unsigndhyp 07-16-04 11:55 AM

bis would completely desrtoy feminem

F.T.C 07-16-04 02:27 PM

theres a thread claled rapper vs. rapper.

FLooZe 07-16-04 03:39 PM

eminem rips canibitch

Abraxas 07-16-04 04:13 PM

CAnnibus one of the legendary rappers he win

Da Vinci 07-16-04 04:19 PM

Eminem in all catagories. end of story.

mC RIOT 07-16-04 06:23 PM

eminem...period.

(and Met-ah-Four, they aint really discussin it in da rapper vs. rapper thread)

Keith Moon 07-16-04 06:27 PM

Cannibus is overseas.......damn didnt kno that....was he drafted or voluntary....i think and hope Bis will rip him as will Nas for that diss on him by g-nit....

Keith Moon 07-16-04 06:28 PM

p.s. cannibus lost to LL ....L was too good back then and Bis wasnt in his full potential but Bis is still good.....

New B 07-16-04 06:35 PM

Canibus will KILL eminem easily. Eminem is so overrated, he can record himself takin a shit and make the top 10 countdown.

Keith Moon 07-16-04 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New B
Canibus will KILL eminem easily. Eminem is so overrated, he can record himself takin a shit and make the top 10 countdown.

hahahaha but suprisingly thats true......

anxiety 07-16-04 07:48 PM

Eminem will win... If he brings it like he did in I Remember and Quitter, em will kill canibus... And oh yeah, em could kill Nas also...

SONIC 07-16-04 08:30 PM

Yea, I think that CaniBus would rip Eminem a new Ass Hole too..

Canibus gives me jaw droppers, and Eminem is more comical..
Canibus is better lyrically though and will seriously hurt Eminem..

The sad thing is that I think Eminem really thinks that he can see Bis in a battle..

G_$peed 07-16-04 09:57 PM

eminem will rip that mutha fucka canibitch. dont underrestimate whites.especaily a crazy mutha fucka like eminem.

F.T.C 07-16-04 09:58 PM

whatever.. eminem murders him

New B 07-16-04 11:02 PM

Canibus was battlin real emcees back in the days. L was one of them. Rakim(the greatest of all time) passed the mic down to Canibus for the reason, cuz he was supposed to be the next illest but the beats killed him. Eminem lost to Juice, but Juice is ill so that ain't nothin really. Em is nice, i'll give him that, but he doesn't compete wit Canibus. Canibus beat almost the whole Wutang while Em was busy dissin popstars that don't even rap. Wutang = ill. Popstars = gay.

Keith Moon 07-16-04 11:05 PM

Canibus failed his chance cuz production sad.....Nas took the chance tho.......Tupac couldve got it if he stayed alive....but Tupac still is the gretest ever.....Bus would rip em....Ems comiocal.....

JaeBurnz354 07-16-04 11:26 PM

Yo ya'll fucks voting eminem dont even lsiten to bis to yal or dont kno ya'lmusic.Canibus with his multi's and metaphors and punchlines will rip eminem eminem might have bette rlfow cuz someitmes biz rhymes nd trys to fit shit all in one line nd runs over the beat but bis will rip emine.Eminem is nice but he nto as nice as er1 says he is.Bis lost to LL but dat cuz LL one of the best battle rappers ever when L comes hard he comes hard but bis did hold his own so eminem will not rip him.Eminem battles people widd no talent like bezino nd dat nigga vanilla ice nd sum other whit enigga nd ja rule no real challenge so i feel canibus will rip him>Eminem made dis low bugit song bout ludacris nd lil wayne but neva released it why cuz he pussy.Bis all the way.

JaeBurnz354 07-16-04 11:29 PM

O0o and yea Bis did beat the whole wu tang while em was ocmmercial yea and he ripped mobb deep com on canibus would of took over if he aint go over seas nd get a wack ass deal.So nigga up therr got a point man.Word up.Juice i herd of him i heard some shit it was hot but canibus is one of the ebst when he returns u will see.Nd nas wil rip g-unit nd canibus will rip the whole shady aftermath like the wu

JaeBurnz354 07-16-04 11:31 PM

Ahh one more post no1 underestimates the white people ruff_tuff_thug it jus eminem is overated nd canibus ya'll dont give him credit cuz ua int herd of him in a while if he never left he wuld be on top nd i mean em culd never beat nas in his life wod up anxiety.

SONIC 07-16-04 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruff_tuff_thug
eminem will rip that mutha fucka canibitch. dont underrestimate whites.especaily a crazy mutha fucka like eminem.

What, are you racist now? I don't care about Eminem's fuckin race... I simply stated that Canibus will rip Him..

SONIC 07-16-04 11:36 PM

Oh. and Canibus riped Beanie Seigle...

SONIC 07-17-04 10:09 AM

REALLY BAD^... i THINK IT'S CALLED "WHO OWNS YOU"?

Trajed'ee 07-19-04 11:27 AM

Eminem Would Kill Canibus... Canibus Is Like Some Of These Marks On Here Bitin Peoples Style And Stealin Lyricz Off I-net Lmao Fuckin Busta... Better Watch Out He Might Be Lurkin On Here Now Ready To Jerk Ya Post And Put Them Bitchez On His Garbage Ass Albums... Lmao

Emotion 07-20-04 06:02 AM

Mmm some of you people dont know shit about hip hop namely the people above me, if you werent so ignorant and just downright stupid you would have realised that canibus is a very good battle rapper and he would destroy Emminem.

Fucking hip hop Newbies, fuck off and die somewhere

Ca'lam 07-20-04 07:05 AM

mm.. Comedy seems to over weight lyrics to me.. if your witty enough to make me laff hysterically in a batlle.. most likely you'll win.. Em has an unmatched wit when he battles in my eyes.. Wit can take you a long way.. but it might not carry him past Can.. id say it wasa throw up.. Cause you never know what could be pulled out of someones ass when they need it..

-Strype- 07-20-04 07:12 AM

instead of tryin' to predict the futre, I'll just wait n' see what happens..

GrEnAdE 07-20-04 07:41 AM

threaz like this are stupid.its obviously eminem...
cannibus ios gud..no doubt.............
but they aint a man who can touch em in a battle..
like calamity said.he jus got 2 much wit.......
i aint seen any rapper cum up wit mad shit like em does.....
most them jus rattlin on bout shootin peeps

D-Tain 07-20-04 08:38 AM

i think eminem is good, but i think when bis comes back against em, its gonna be over.

KNOK-SIOZ 07-20-04 09:00 AM

EMINEM has beat canibus to fuck with tha disses..... DAMN! cana-bitch aint shit!! FUCK A CAN-OF-BITCH

SONIC 07-20-04 10:32 AM

Anyway, Peeps Talk About Ems Wit.. Canibus Is So Witty That His Technical Punchlines Make Me Laugh.. It's Like A Surprise Factor, When Canibus Says Something So Amazing You Just Laugh And Rewind It.
Eminem Is Boring To Me, And People Differ In Their Opinions On Humor.. Yet I Think That Every One Can Agree On The Quality Of A Technical Punchline.
Plus Vocab, And Multies.. Then Personals, Canibus Will Destroy Eminem Soooooooo Bad...

Eminem Isn't Funny To Me, I'm Black.. I Don't Find His Type Of Humor Funny, A Lot Of It Is Sick.. But Cani Never Lets Me Down. I Can't Wait Until He Gets Back..

P.s, I Want All Of You Eminem Fans To Download "slim Anus", They Roasted Eminem Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bad..
It Was The Funniest Thing That I Heard All Year.. Seriously.. Download It, It's By Icp

Ca'lam 07-20-04 11:09 AM

yea he got crushedon that track.. i heard that a while back.. i was dying when heard that ish...

bullethole 07-20-04 11:17 AM

hola i is the best

SONIC 07-20-04 11:24 AM

Ok, in the battle between ICP AND EM, ICP IS WINNING, SO WHY CAN'T BIS?

Mr.Washington 07-20-04 11:49 AM

^ LMAO......
and no cannibus, as much as i like him, CANT BEAT EMINEM.

slang 07-20-04 12:48 PM

EMINEM would will as hes says can-i-bitch

slang 07-20-04 12:51 PM

icp dident win eminem just anit wasenting his time with them caz that song slim snus song was so weak im mean wake that there was no point in even killing them sides if u lisen to his song youll his him dissing them sublimuly

SONIC 07-20-04 03:09 PM

What The Fuck... Eminem Has Been Waisting Time On Them, He Started The Beef.. Then When Icp Roasted The Hell Out Of Him Peep Wanna Say Em Is To High Class And Won't Waist His Time..

And Mr. Washington, You Don't Even Know How To Spell Canibus' Name, So How Can You Like Him.. Put It Like This, Canibus Battled Wu Tang (ate Em).
Battled Ll, (lyrically, But Not Politically Ate Em)
Battled Beanie (ate Em)

Eminem Battled Christina Agularia (she Even Dissed Him Back)
Battled Icp (got Ripped Really Bad) I Laugh Thinkin About Slim Anus
Beefing With Royce, (royce Is Dissin Him And His Crew)
Battled Benzino (he's Winning, But Benzino Exposed Him)
Battled Ja, Ok He's Winning

But Bis Ripped Everyone... Sorry, But When I Heard Slim Anus, I Can't Remember The Last Time I Laughed That Hard At Someone Elses Expense.
He Got Clowned Bad.. So I Can't Overrate Em Like That, I Actually HAVE Eminem As The Underdog, Just Me..

D-Tain 07-21-04 10:30 AM

eminem merked bis wit cin i bitch