RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   How Wack Is Genesis (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=135803)

Decree Wun 07-18-04 06:27 PM

How Wack Is Genesis

wow they are fags...comin all up in here..thinkin they can own this shit too..watch what you say cuz few katz will merk you over here..considerin..chrit,the end arent here for you to suck their dicks so you win every battle.....LOL....you wanna make a thread dissin up Dreamcast, 2 can play that game Bitches...... DREAMCAST UP GENESIS DOWN

The Jett 07-18-04 06:28 PM

this is just another arguement thread. just use the dreamcast one. lol.

Ca'lam 07-18-04 06:28 PM

^Second that shit

Willy Dexter 07-18-04 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by State CapiTol
wow they are fags...comin all up in here..thinkin they can own this shit too..watch what you say cuz few katz will merk you over here..considerin..chrit,the end arent here for you to suck their dicks so you win every battle.....LOL....you wanna make a thread dissin up Dreamcast, 2 can play that game Bitches...... DREAMCAST UP GENESIS DOWN

You copied us..

The fuck you think would happen?

Lose the ego and set up the battle..

Decree Wun 07-18-04 06:30 PM

lol but its fun..these fuckers want to play....my guns is loaded niggaz..come and get it

Decree Wun 07-18-04 06:31 PM

willy we didnt copy you......its just the same idea....so your tellin me no other site can have a site reputation crew because YOU made one..fuck that....

but seriously willy ..i mean..out of all this postin..what in the hell are you doin for yourself..your really just wasting your time...

L.I. 07-18-04 06:32 PM

why do they say set up the battle...i am ready to set up mine...whos our opponent...give us a roster...give us the site we abttling on...im tired of waiting....

Decree Wun 07-18-04 06:36 PM

same........i want to battle original too.....cause i left that site as a newb...and i want to show em wat a nuca can do ..feel me

Willy Dexter 07-18-04 06:37 PM

Set up the battle..

Me vs you

Its quite simple really

Decree Wun 07-18-04 06:38 PM

i dont trust that ^^ ....and u still didnt answer my question

Willy Dexter 07-18-04 06:46 PM

What question moron

Decree Wun 07-18-04 06:48 PM

danm your blind and gay....whoa

Willy Dexter 07-18-04 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by State CapiTol
willy we didnt copy you......its just the same idea....so your tellin me no other site can have a site reputation crew because YOU made one..fuck that....

but seriously willy ..i mean..out of all this postin..what in the hell are you doin for yourself..your really just wasting your time...

it occupys my brain, the fuck do you get out of doing this?

Decree Wun 07-18-04 08:18 PM

i get experience.....the fun of clownin pplz.........up my lyrics, audio connections, jus for the luv

PoLiFicK 07-18-04 08:20 PM

Who Tha Fuck is Willy Dexter

Decree Wun 07-18-04 08:20 PM

no idea ^

Willy Dexter 07-19-04 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoLiFicK
Who Tha Fuck is Willy Dexter

Better than your shitty ass

PoLiFicK 07-19-04 05:28 PM

Wow Ur So Good Wise Ways Dont Make Me Post 1 Of Yo Lyrics It Will Be Embarassing Man....

Like I Said Who The Fuck Is Willy Dexter...

^^ Juss Another Piece Of Chrit..Feeble Or Whoever Piece Of Pussy....

Syntax Mastery 07-19-04 05:33 PM

lol@another thread arguing the same issue...

Willy Dexter 07-19-04 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoLiFicK
Wow Ur So Good Wise Ways Dont Make Me Post 1 Of Yo Lyrics It Will Be Embarassing Man....

Like I Said Who The Fuck Is Willy Dexter...

^^ Juss Another Piece Of Chrit..Feeble Or Whoever Piece Of Pussy....

Set up the battle

Jobus 07-19-04 06:13 PM

Why the fuck is this site so obssessed wiht kryo, Chrit , Dikkikult-e. It seems like those are the only people they ever talk about.

Pop Lotty 07-19-04 06:56 PM

^^^fucka Jobus...lmao...kid is upset he aint gettin no attention....ahahahah

Jobus 07-19-04 07:01 PM

I'm glad i'm not in the spotlight of this site.

:.Faceless.: 07-19-04 07:28 PM

nigga you wack and you knows it......:thumbup:

Jobus 07-19-04 07:29 PM

I'm not black.

Pop Lotty 07-19-04 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobus
I'm glad i'm not in the spotlight of this site.

ur not on niether.....

Jobus 07-20-04 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba Ranks
ur not on niether.....

Yes.
And when did I ever claim otherwise?

Ca'lam 07-20-04 02:57 AM

lol..you guys are so funny.. i say after the two RB's battle.. we just squash everything and forget the past...

Calhoun Tibbs 07-22-04 01:06 AM

What's up. I'm tired of this bullshit. Genesis suck my dick. Dreamcast lick my nuts. Honestly I'll demolish both crews so what the fuck. But what I don't like is you addressing the Original RB as whack. So now that I'm "whack".. grab one of your dopest heads, so I can crush him. This is Quotient btw. I made a name for this place as well.

Jobus 07-22-04 01:22 AM

Latinkitten beat chrit so they worship her.

Pop Lotty 07-22-04 01:33 AM

they should worship me too then.....

Calhoun Tibbs 07-22-04 01:35 AM

I really don't give a damn who it is.. tell me who the top 5 Text heads here are and I'll just randomly point at one.

Shadows edge 07-22-04 01:40 AM

^ howd you manage to find your way here? do you even post at original?

Shadows edge 07-22-04 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calhoun Tibbs
What's up. I'm tired of this bullshit. Genesis suck my dick. Dreamcast lick my nuts. Honestly I'll demolish both crews so what the fuck. But what I don't like is you addressing the Original RB as whack. So now that I'm "whack".. grab one of your dopest heads, so I can crush him. This is Quotient btw. I made a name for this place as well.

Ah. Never mind then. Same Tibbs from PBA?

Calhoun Tibbs 07-22-04 01:46 AM

Yes. Actually I am.

Shadows edge 07-22-04 02:11 AM

Who'da thunk?. That's quite a fall from UPN to here ;)

JPoll 07-22-04 02:41 AM

oh all the beef...who cares people...shadow nice drop in the rbl...

wigga123 07-22-04 04:20 AM

weird thread//////////////////////////////////////////

Sir Cedrych 07-22-04 08:32 AM

to be honest...genesis would mop the floor with dreamcast meaning dreamcast has/got no chance in winning.Sorry. im neutral rb so im not taking any sides. genesis has more expierenced topical,text, and audio battlers. where relaunched is just infested with newbies who got high records claiming there the shit cuz all they can beat is shit since they're opponents are shit. just cuz u got a high record doesnt mean that ur any good.where over there...genesis consist of legendary members. :)

Ca'lam 07-22-04 08:37 AM

text doesernt mean anything... and what makes you think people actualy put up there best shit... i aint bout ot have some industry fag steal my punches.. i dont waste good shit on these sites.. never. if you do, you an idoiot.. peopl e get there shit said by artists all the time.. they pay people to skim the internet for sick punches, cause they know you guys are dumb enuff to sit downa nd think up shit they dont feel like lmao... original is prolly the safe-haven for write-blocked artists lmao.. im not surprised they havent heard ther punches any where yet :D