RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Free sigs. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=138703)

GFX. 07-31-04 07:16 PM

Free sigs.

Like I said in my intro, my name is GFX. for a reason. If you want a sig, let me know. Either post in here or PM me. Try to be specific with what you want, because if you aren't I can make some hot shit or some garbage. And just so you know, I'm not using that garbage ass Paint Shop Pro, I'm using Photoshop7. Get at me.
one.

DRAG~ON 07-31-04 07:23 PM

yo can u please make me a sig
wit flames on it dat says DRAG~ON
if u do i'll appreciate it

GFX. 07-31-04 07:26 PM

Aiight give me like an hour to throw something together. Any specific size you want? I usually work at either 400x100 or 200x50. I can go bigger if you want. And also, do you want any other pictures in it?

For$akeN 07-31-04 07:27 PM

can I see examples of your work so I can make my decision....?

DRAG~ON 07-31-04 07:30 PM

u can make it n e
size u want wit
HOVA's pic if u can find
one if not just dat way
thanx 1

GFX. 07-31-04 08:54 PM

http://photobucket.com/albums/v72/onetwo/Art/

Examples. All these are for a different site, so naturally they have a diferent name. I can pretty much reproduce any one of the styles so if you want to, I can use one of them as well.

DRAG~ON 07-31-04 09:08 PM

on my can u use da fire flower
it looks pretty tight

Chi 07-31-04 09:27 PM

can i get a sig wit my name in black and gold and above it it has Chitown in black bold letters the background has 2 be red and under the text it has Twista,Shawnaa, and Kanye West

if u want u can be wit Franchise u could make our sig

GFX. 07-31-04 09:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
First attempt. If you don't like this one, then I can do another one later.

Graphical 07-31-04 09:39 PM

why are they so small!

DRAG~ON 07-31-04 09:47 PM

aight dats koo how n
thanx but howdo i get
it 2 my sig

GFX. 07-31-04 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomber-Z
why are they so small!

I really don't need that much space to do what I do because they all the space isn't filled when I'm done with everything.

DRAG~ON 07-31-04 10:31 PM

neva mid on dat last
? i figured it out on my own
but thanx alot

GFX. 08-01-04 12:09 AM

Recap.
Aiight so I did Drag's already. I don't know if I can do yours, lilchiofthachi. I can't find pics of Shawna. I did one for Bomber-Z, though. Anyone else get at me.

~Lady Fiya~ 08-01-04 12:26 AM

damn i wanted a pic of shawnna too, can u get one of SHYNE write Lady Fiya in cursive letters.. background could be black and red if color isn't an issue.. if u can make it big then that would be lovely, aight then..
~wun~

GFX. 08-01-04 01:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
No doubt. Aiight, I got you ma.

Edit: I hope this is like what you wanted. if not, then let me know and I'll do another.

Phenom-in-all 08-01-04 06:03 AM

^ Wow. Guy you got skillz. I'ma come up with some ideas and holla at you. If you come up with something sooner - holla at me and impress me. :)

Graphical 08-01-04 09:20 AM

yo send it mine to me

DeHotBwoy 08-01-04 10:17 AM

make me 1 likes diss

Middle Top

put

Top Emcee

on the left goin down

V
e
n
o
m

on the right side goin down

F
l
o
w
s

Black Back Round all the writeing in like Black Wit a Shadow so u can see it

in the middle put Lloyd Banks Face

Dead Middle

Eps 08-01-04 10:30 AM

yo you think you could hook me up wit one...
white and baby blue flames(or light blue)with Eps in Greek lettering if you can..if not then use your taste for the text, and if you could get a nice tupac pic could you throw that in the background and make it transparent wit da light blue!! that would be mad hot...and appreciated.

GFX. 08-01-04 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomber-Z
yo send it mine to me

I did yours already. I couldn't find a decent graf font to match it so I left it alone. Right now I'm on Complex's and WiNC.

Phobic 08-01-04 04:01 PM

hey gfx, why do ya call psp a garbage ass program, when i can make better sigs than you in it? lol....not to shit talk...but, psp owns if u kno how to use it.

GFX. 08-01-04 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobic
hey gfx, why do ya call psp a garbage ass program, when i can make better sigs than you in it? lol....not to shit talk...but, psp owns if u kno how to use it.

PSP IS garbage. You HAVE to know how to use it just to fucking start making shit. I can have a six year old make dope shit in Photoshop quicker than in PSP. Plus all your shit looks the same. That means I went to your gallery. You have one style. Now if you aren't requesting, step homes.

Phobic 08-01-04 04:08 PM

rofl.
damn, this place needs to have "art battles"
but since it doesnt, ya wanna head to another graphic forum i kno, and you can use ur precious ps7, and ill use my psp8....

anyway...

i'd like....

Text: Phobic
SubText: White Trash Beautiful
Pic: Everlast (not fully rap but i dont give a shit what you think)
Colors: Whatever Matches Pic....

GFX. 08-02-04 12:03 AM

I'm taking a break for today and tomorrow. My fucking head is starting to hurt a bit. I'll get back on them after this break.

Crossword 08-02-04 12:27 AM

Well, you are off you're break for me.

Make me one with Aesop Rock, and Eyedea on it. And have it a futuristic, crisp type feel.

Have my name in a calligraphy font. and have "Like the wizards, you suck more with a mike"...

Thanks, Peace.

GFX. 08-02-04 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossword
Well, you are off you're break for me.

Make me one with Aesop Rock, and Eyedea on it. And have it a futuristic, crisp type feel.

Have my name in a calligraphy font. and have "Like the wizards, you suck more with a mike"...

Thanks, Peace.

HAHAHA! Damn, I'm not THAT nice! I got people making demands and shit! LMFAO! Yo, like I said, I'm on break. State a size for when I do get on it, if it isn't already done by then. Please don't go over 500x200. Really no reason to go higher than that.

Introspect. 08-02-04 01:15 AM

yo can u hook me up it would be apreciated

~Lady Fiya~ 08-02-04 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFX.
No doubt. Aiight, I got you ma.

Edit: I hope this is like what you wanted. if not, then let me know and I'll do another.

^damn, i that's pretty good, thank you can u send it to me or sumthing..?

-Rated R- 08-02-04 02:00 AM

ay yo dawg can u make me 1

wit banks in da middle smokin or wit a gun....
Put -Rated R- Ova his head

n put 'You Cant' Goin down da left
and 'See me' Goin down da right
N Unda banks Make it say 'Im on Fire'
Make da background Black, n da Font Red if u can iight Thanx alot if u can do dis ma nigga
iight ~!1!~ good luck dawg

DRAG~ON 08-02-04 02:21 AM

yo can u make me
another sig wit LLYOD BANKS
dats says ON FIRE at da top n
DRAG~ON at da bottom

GFX. 08-02-04 02:25 AM

Hahahah. Damn. I didn't know this would get so far. Aiight look, I'm still on break, but I'll get on them in a few days. Just be patient everybody.

amayze 08-02-04 02:28 AM

yo can u make me a sig
wit JAY-Z dat say
UNBREAKABLE FLOW at da top
N AMAYZE at da bottom

~Lady Fiya~ 08-02-04 02:29 AM

^ ey, thanx fa the sig u made, it looks pretty.. thank u very much, GFX.
~wun~

Crossword 08-02-04 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFX.
HAHAHA! Damn, I'm not THAT nice! I got people making demands and shit! LMFAO! Yo, like I said, I'm on break. State a size for when I do get on it, if it isn't already done by then. Please don't go over 500x200. Really no reason to go higher than that.

yeah i was just playin... but when you get on it... 400x120?

GFX. 08-02-04 02:52 PM

Yeah. I'm gonna start doing more pics probably tomorrow or the day after. I personally think you're current sig is better than alot of shit that I can do. But if it's what you want give me a few days.

DeHotBwoy 08-02-04 04:11 PM

yo can u make me 1 PLEASE i heard ya sikk and ill pay u rapper money or w/e

Red Bandana on the Left Side

Black Bandana on the Right Side

Middle Top

Put ! StRiKlY HooD ! like the way i have in my Sig the red than black like that

than put Game in the middle the Picture of GaMe wit da BANDANA ON

Graphical 08-02-04 04:14 PM

^ I Just Made Urs

Crossword 08-02-04 05:02 PM

-sigh-...wack

DeHotBwoy 08-02-04 05:07 PM

no Bandanaz???????

why not

can u edit wit like a Red BACK ROUND AND HOTTER FONT IF so please???