RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The Truth About Apo's Mom and Kryogenix (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=139521)

..Monarch.. 08-03-04 06:48 PM

The Truth About Apo's Mom and Kryogenix

look at my sig for the truth about both of them

For$akeN 08-03-04 06:49 PM

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! LMAO..........................

Poppa Kap 08-03-04 06:58 PM

hmm...who is this kid that ive affected his life so much so he has made this?

yeh uve really owned me...but who are u?

Poppa Kap 08-03-04 06:59 PM

Me & Kryo x times better than kids who get obsessed with kids over the internet.

fuk a battle...fuk ur disses^thats word & I OWN U..

will return for ur weak comebacks

C-Explicit 08-03-04 07:03 PM

^^ Owned hahaha apo diss was maddd weak tho

Enygma 08-03-04 07:05 PM

LMAO @ Kryo......

Poppa Kap 08-03-04 07:06 PM

^word. & what is the truth about my mum? that ur in her pussy LOL no ur not u wack faggot. Ur probably flash the biter who was born in 1984 & has NOTHING I MEAN NOTHING better to do than obsess over a kid he loves. Leave me alone faggot.....ur sad.....get the fuck outta ur house & have fun.....its 7 pm there right? get the fuck out & party man like I do & alot of kids do who have a life rather than wasting there time with this shit. Dam u are gay whoever the fuck u are

..Monarch.. 08-03-04 07:06 PM

man jus look at my porifle and my aim name and see who is owned.....apos moms is a fucking hoe....and i got plenty of pics of kryo from original where he got clowned

Archeologist 08-03-04 07:06 PM

Wtf is all of this about..
what a faggot..
pz.

Poppa Kap 08-03-04 07:07 PM

^ u have plenty of pics of a dood

GAYYYYYYYYY

Poppa Kap 08-03-04 07:08 PM

whats ur alias loser?

Poppa Kap 08-03-04 07:11 PM

& wheres ur proof about my mums a slut really?

proof ur gay.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Monarch..
man jus look at my porifle and my aim name and see who is owned.....apos moms is a fucking hoe....and i got plenty of pics of kryo from original where he got clowned

proof ur a loser......doing this :)

..Monarch.. 08-03-04 07:53 PM

actually they is posted up in members pics on original under his alias kryo got mad alias

..Monarch.. 08-03-04 07:55 PM

and how yall know that im a fucking guy you idiots

KroNuz 08-03-04 07:56 PM

LMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAooo

..Monarch.. 08-03-04 08:01 PM

apo dont be mad that you finalluy got owned by someone you dont know

and kryo gets whored so much he aint even dare show his face around

and yeah kryo sucks i have already beaten him 4 times ova on origianl with his alias

Poppa Kap 08-03-04 08:02 PM

who are u?

Poppa Kap 08-03-04 08:03 PM

why the obsession with spefically us?

Karl Merks 08-03-04 08:03 PM

Can I be in on it?

..Monarch.. 08-03-04 08:06 PM

karl you alraedy know who i am

and apo your a bitch who talks tomuch and thinks hes the best when your only ranked 9th on this site

FLooZe 08-03-04 08:06 PM

Whats up with all this retarted beef? Monarch,I dont know who you are but you would most likely get merked by Kryogenix and Apo if you were to battle.If you claim their gay,why do you keep that pic in your sig?Does it turn you on in a way seeing some dude's hair in his chest wearing a wifebeater?Get the hell off here before you get humiliated so bad you'll catch some kind of disorder.Fucking herbish bitch.

Poppa Kap 08-03-04 08:09 PM

I dont think im good.....what have I done 2 u that has made ur life revolve around me?

..Monarch.. 08-03-04 08:10 PM

this nigga apo's 32-12 and acts like hes unbeaten

and avanish

ive already merked kryo 4 times on original and kid your fucking wack over 1000 posts and only 1 battle

i will fucking shut you up myself

Poppa Kap 08-03-04 08:13 PM

I dont think im good or unbeaten...who are u & why are u obsessed with me & Kryo?

..Monarch.. 08-03-04 08:13 PM

it dont revolve around you i just want to clown the 2 biggest HERBS on this site

FLooZe 08-03-04 08:14 PM

This isnt my only battle.

Poppa Kap 08-03-04 08:17 PM

ok...well congrats on clowing me :). I feel like such a chump that someone created an alias...a new hotmail address 2 receive the confirmed registration email..then wasted 2 hours talkin shit about me. Damn...u made a real example.....i will never ever mess with the likes of u again.

u do realise u just dedicated 2 hours purely on 2 kids u dont even kno...who u obviously envious of. Im wack...yet u wanna be me......u must really have a shit life

..Monarch.. 08-03-04 08:17 PM

and since aint noone else got the balls to do it i figured i would step up and expose both you

Poppa Kap 08-03-04 08:19 PM

exposin normally means reveal me doin or 2 do sumthin...like the way I exposed faceless aka wack ass flash aka Ainmo of being a biter......

u mean sumthin like that? now quit hidin behind ur alias & tell us who u are.

(for restraining order purposes ;)..I like my fans...but I mean....dam...this is too much)

..Monarch.. 08-03-04 08:19 PM

kid i never said that i wanted to be you and i know kryo personally you fucking HERB

FLooZe 08-03-04 08:22 PM

Monarch,if you're so good why dont you just say what your other alias is?Instead of saying shit you dont know nuthin about.

Poppa Kap 08-03-04 08:22 PM

who are u? are u that ashamed of ur alias?

Poppa Kap 08-03-04 08:22 PM

I felt like changin my sig...brb ima make u famous faggot

Poppa Kap 08-03-04 08:29 PM

you=my avvy faggot.

Poppa Kap 08-03-04 08:32 PM

Drunken Apo Always Wins.

-Zone Out- 08-03-04 08:48 PM

Word, that pic was dope son.
peep the pic thread, haha, everyone thought it was MAD funny.
and so did I.
So, you getting people to laugh at it, is the exact same thing I was trying to do.
Make people laugh.
thanks buds
:thumbup:

-Zone Out- 08-03-04 08:50 PM

Quote:
apo dont be mad that you finalluy got owned by someone you dont know

and kryo gets whored so much he aint even dare show his face around

and yeah kryo sucks i have already beaten him 4 times ova on origianl with his alias

lol
beaten me 4 times?
I doubt it.
I never even battle the same person that many times.
quit lying kid.
you're a nobody.
suicide your net career.

-Zone Out- 08-03-04 09:02 PM

Quote:
kid i never said that i wanted to be you and i know kryo personally you fucking HERB

lol
you dont know me personally.

-Zone Out- 08-03-04 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotheosis
ok...well congrats on clowing me :). I feel like such a chump that someone created an alias...a new hotmail address 2 receive the confirmed registration email..then wasted 2 hours talkin shit about me. Damn...u made a real example.....i will never ever mess with the likes of u again.

u do realise u just dedicated 2 hours purely on 2 kids u dont even kno...who u obviously envious of. Im wack...yet u wanna be me......u must really have a shit life

word, kid wasted 2 hours on m and I wasnt even online at the time.

Pop Lotty 08-03-04 09:47 PM

blah...this is pitiful...
his attempt backfired...
when i first looked at the pic, is was funny as hell...then readin this thread...i noticed he was bitchmade...he didnt wanna let anyone kno who he was...its prolly someone that gets clowned on a daily basis...

ps: dont ask to battle me...plz