RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   -..Jono..- vs AutoMATIK™ (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=142452)

-..Jono..- 08-14-04 07:36 PM

-..Jono..- vs AutoMATIK™

Battle Rules:

10 Lines Min
20 Lines Max
"5" to check in
"30" to drop...

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 08-17-04 at 07:36 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 08-14-04 07:38 PM

AutoMATIK™ has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-14-04 07:38 PM.

System 08-14-04 07:40 PM

-..Jono..- has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-14-04 07:40 PM.

-..Jono..- 08-14-04 10:05 PM

ight, uppin.....

Time to drop verses....ight, drop yo shit when your ready i will when i am to which is pretty soon here

-..Jono..- 08-15-04 01:02 AM

uppin for votes, lets get some feedback and votes, Holla back...

AutoMATIK™ 08-16-04 09:16 PM

it's a lil late ...

I'll Set-Gats-To-Brew-Ya-Lines, You Cant Win This, So Auto'll Send |"Shoppers Into Ya Skull"| So That You Can "Get-That-Through-Ya-Mind"
I'm Hooking-These-Dudes-With-Bunched-Nines Cuz i'll "Make Shells 11:13 Like Cooking-Sea-Food-At-"Lunch-Time"
The More Shot-I-Pack-The-Harder-Your-Kicked Cuz Like Bad Decisions In The Amazing Race Show You Could Of Won, But "Not-With-That-verse-You-Picked"!!
I Drink-You-Quick Cuz i'll "Shove His Confidence In His Mind The Way TF The Only One Who "Thinks-Hes-Sick"
I'll Leave Ya Limbs With Four-Blisters, You Wont Win, Cuz Yall Have "No Support Under GM"| Like Fucking "Poor-Drifters"
I Dont Find Your Drops-Swifter So i'll"Take Out This Tag" Quicker Than "Shop-Lifters"

-..Jono..- 08-17-04 03:38 PM

Makin you dissapear like Magic, my spits hit faster than two fully loaded "Automatics"
you couldnt write a Classic..if Nas ripped three of his Sentences off of Illmatic
As Raps "Book" n "Clock" on your Block, take my spit n "Learn" n "Watch..'
If i let yo spits sit on my glock, a taste of it "Still" wouldnt make you spit remotely Hot
homie get off my dick, my spit makes your "Lips" like Lloyds mix n "Smile"
pussy don start reppin yo freestyle, cus U memorized the whole DVD of 8-mile
U jus a fool bro, n yo style wit yo spits are like yo arms the size of a "noo-dle"
Homos want "More-Room" bro, U couldnt win if U did a Lyric hunt on "goo-gle"
Cleo came in she said yo Fate, "Jonos' Victorious" n U leave wit a Male Mate
Rap is a game U "Pawn", rooks place last n this King jus finished "Check-Mate"
Listen bro you have no chance of winnin, so why you n here reppin n spittin?
My gift to U 4 xmas yo next battle "Ill" win, cus ill do yo lines "Ghost-Written"
Im cuttin this bitch worse than n encision, n its cus i jus had a lyricial vision
right from the beginnin, i told you i don like fags n you fit the Fag Description
quit wit yo bitchin, i get you clapped on both yo lips worse than if yo snitchin
ight "Tom Cruise" this battle is like your battle to be "Straight", n "Impossible" Mission..

Desipher 08-17-04 03:58 PM

Voted For: -..Jono..-

jono took this..his punches hit way harder an he kep it up tha whole battle..with his personals 2

-..Jono..- 08-17-04 05:04 PM

ight, uppin for votes, lets get this closed n add a win one way, loss for the other, hollah back young'ns

~Luciano~ 08-17-04 05:19 PM

Voted For: AutoMATIK™

Makin you dissapear like Magic, my spits hit faster than two fully loaded "Automatics"
you couldnt write a Classic..if Nas ripped three of his Sentences off of Illmatic
If i let yo spits sit on my glock, a taste of it "Still" wouldnt make you spit remotely Hot
homie get off my dick, my spit makes your "Lips" like Lloyds mix n "Smile"
U jus a fool bro, n yo style wit yo spits are like yo arms the size of a "noo-dle"
Homos want "More-Room" bro, U couldnt win if U did a Lyric hunt on "goo-gle"
Cleo came in she said yo Fate, "Jonos' Victorious" n U leave wit a Male Mate
Rap is a game U "Pawn", rooks place last n this King jus finished "Check-Mate"
Listen bro you have no chance of winnin, so why you n here reppin n spittin?
My gift to U 4 xmas yo next battle "Ill" win, cus ill do yo lines "Ghost-Written"
Im cuttin this bitch worse than n encision, n its cus i jus had a lyricial vision
right from the beginnin, i told you i don like fags n you fit the Fag Description
quit wit yo bitchin, i get you clapped on both yo lips worse than if yo snitchin
ight "Tom Cruise" this battle is like your battle to be "Straight", n "Impossible" Mission..

Punches=7
Meta's=7
Wordplay=6
Complexity=5
Structure=5
Personal enjoyment=6
Open/Close=6

I'll Set-Gats-To-Brew-Ya-Lines, You Cant Win This, So Auto'll Send |"Shoppers Into Ya Skull"| So That You Can "Get-That-Through-Ya-Mind"
I'm Hooking-These-Dudes-With-Bunched-Nines Cuz i'll "Make Shells 11:13 Like Cooking-Sea-Food-At-"Lunch-Time"
The More Shot-I-Pack-The-Harder-Your-Kicked Cuz Like Bad Decisions In The Amazing Race Show You Could Of Won, But "Not-With-That-verse-You-Picked"!!
I Drink-You-Quick Cuz i'll "Shove His Confidence In His Mind The Way TF The Only One Who "Thinks-Hes-Sick"
I'll Leave Ya Limbs With Four-Blisters, You Wont Win, Cuz Yall Have "No Support Under GM"| Like Fucking "Poor-Drifters"
I Dont Find Your Drops-Swifter So i'll"Take Out This Tag" Quicker Than "Shop-Lifters"

Punches=7
Meta's=9
Wordplay=8
Complexity=6
Structure=6
Personal enjoyment=7
Open/Close=8

$865candyman865$ 08-17-04 10:02 PM

it was smoof and ruff any body with thosepunchlines

-..Jono..- 08-18-04 12:57 AM

ight...uppin, lets get this shit closed, peace....

AutoMATIK™ 08-18-04 04:20 PM

up! ...

-..Jono..- 08-18-04 11:51 PM

uppin for votes, lets get this closed..ight uppin...

-..Jono..- 08-19-04 02:35 PM

-..Jono..- 08-19-04 05:39 PM

AutoMATIK™ 08-19-04 08:01 PM

up!

AutoMATIK™ 08-20-04 04:43 PM

uppin for some votes ...

badgurl3136 08-20-04 04:44 PM

my vote goes to- Jono
they were both good but Jono came with harder punlines and a lil better word play.

God 08-21-04 03:17 PM

damm this was a pretty tight battle but ima have to give this one to my boi.. AutoMatik...

...Jon...
You had a tight verse... nice multies.. good punchlines... but not many personals... favirote line was :Makin you dissapear like Magic, my spits hit faster than two fully loaded "Automatics"
As Raps "Book" n "Clock" on your Block, take my spit n "Learn" n "Watch"
^^that was pretty hot overall nice verse but Automatik had nice punchlines and personals..

Auto
damn son you had a nice verse... you had some nice punchlines that really hit hard.. good personals... nice multies... but the only thing that was off was the structure so work on that ... overall

vote-Automatik

-..Jono..- 08-21-04 03:28 PM

ight, uppin for votes, lets get some battles closed, holla back...

Nynth Degree 08-21-04 03:28 PM

This was a close battle, both of you had good wordplay and hot multis, good punches too. But Auto came just a little harder, and was a little more cinsistent with his punches. Nice finisher too...
Vote - AutoMATIK

Return the favor, honest votes only...
http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=143513

DrasticMeasureZ 08-21-04 03:29 PM

YO I GOTS TO RAISE DA BAR ON JONO HE HAD PUNCHES AND FLOW

YO Automatik yo punches didnt had jono flinched for shit!

AUTOMATIK FIX YO STRUTURE WORK ON YO PUNCHES YO FLOW ITS COOL MAYNE

JONO NICE WORDPLAY'Z

DrasticMeasureZ 08-21-04 03:30 PM

Can Yall Raise Da Bar On My Battle Against Upfront

~peace~

damaged1 08-21-04 03:36 PM

nice battle!

I think Auto came a little bit harder.with the multis and metaphors. the punches were a tie,barely .
but overall i enjoyed auto's verse a little bit more.
great battle! lookin for rd.2

Sir Cedrych 08-21-04 03:37 PM

This was feedback posted for AutoMATIK™

long ass verses...

okay newbs, avoid the quotations,they're annoying

auto definitely took thishomie get off my dick, my spit makes your "Lips" like Lloyds mix n "Smile"

it was weak but prolly ur best one

good ish yall

why? his punches were way better and wittier, the concepts were also better and the structure was slightly better,

jo, ur opener and closer was weak, ur best punch was :

Sir Cedrych 08-21-04 03:39 PM

wtf kind of gay system is that

it wont let me vote for automatik for some reason....well that woulda been a vote for him

pz.

try to get it fixed

C-Explicit 08-21-04 05:25 PM

Yo im givin it to auto here.. all this shit was mad stretched on both sides..

Auto had some good wordplay.. and punches were pretty good.. nice multis as well.. Overall your verse would have been rated an 8/10 because it was stretched, though the flow was pretty good, and the punches hit well.

Jono.. your flow was alright.. i wasnt feeling the opener.. cause ILLMATIC and AUTOMATIC arent really good words to use to rhyme.. it disrupts your flow.. Your wordplay was kinda basic.. but your line..

Should have reversed book n clock.. because the line is Watch and learn.. which leads to a forced rhyme in the next line.. overall i would give your verse a 7/10 cause u had some forced rhymes n shyt...

Vote Auto