RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Who thinks the U.K. isn't hot? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=143057)

M&rk 08-17-04 03:24 AM

Who thinks the U.K. isn't hot?

in my encounter i've felt they aren't, very similar to people from canada... what ya'll think?

Spektikul 08-17-04 03:36 AM

never met anyone from U.K. but all I know is peeps from canada are tight...haha, thatz all I can say...

M&rk 08-17-04 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spektikul
never met anyone from U.K. but all I know is peeps from canada are tight...haha, thatz all I can say...

fuck you, your country, the fact u posted on every thread in hip hop talk, and u havin a fraction of my amount of battles but a 1/3 of my posts.

aberrant 08-17-04 08:02 AM

Fuck you stereotypical biatch. Over here its different to America, our hip hop is more garage/hip hop. UK emcee's r tight, also most people over here are more into the rock scene and our rock groups r hevi. so dont go hatin on the UK from just "your encounter"

Dumb Bitch

Tycoon 08-17-04 08:14 AM

fuck canda and tha UK
sum eemcees are tight from both but all you talk about is
clearly bullshit you live in fuckin england how tha fuck are you gangtsa
in england or canada (well maybe if you live in vancouver)
your fakes, fabrications, clones, rippers, or ummm. not american
jk on tha last part but honestly ya'll aint thugz and tha next one of yall tea drinkers
say nigga ima hunt you down and kill you that shit aint funny you aint a nigga and
aint gotta deal wit tha struggle of bein a nigga
and if you black and live in england...
you should'nt say nigga becuz you are really just a dark white person
maybe i was a little harsh but fuck ya'll

aberrant 08-17-04 08:18 AM

bull shit. Come over to the rough part of London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester, Liverpool and say that to the people there. We got some FUCKIN SICK HEDZ ere and are just as much gangsta as your people are. Once youve been here and seen the struggle some of us go thru, you'll eat ya words. and fuck ya tea sippin theory. if u wanna be stereotypical then all ya'll americans are fat hairy KFC munchin fucks............

Dont start bullshit with me........

Tycoon 08-17-04 08:23 AM

first of all young english bastard with one lose, and 0 wins,
wut tha fuck do you know about hard wut makes a area hard and wut
kind of shit goes on in fuckin camelot you tell me

Tycoon 08-17-04 08:30 AM

or nottingham doesn't robin hood right all your wrongs
seriously aberrant wut makes any of tha places you named hard

aberrant 08-17-04 08:39 AM

murders, gang wars, vandalism, fires........ u name it, if u got it in USA then u got it here......

Tycoon 08-17-04 08:45 AM

dam kid your just some white kid who lives in one of them big ass houses and aint hip to anything that aint on TV
crips, bloods,coke,crack,whores,pimps, real killas, broke ass niggaz tryin ta take yo shit, and racial oppression is just some of tha shit
now gather close children and let me hip you to some game-
if you need to know wut qualifies an area to be labeled hard listen
jadakiss's welcome to D-block

aberrant 08-17-04 08:49 AM

coke,crack,whores,pimps, real killas, broke ass niggaz

We have all that shit man. in some places its worse than USA. Watch Trainspottin or 1 of them UK films.......

Tycoon 08-17-04 08:52 AM

you know what kid you really don't have a dam clue wut tha hella livin in tha hood is
like..so ima quit wastin my time bcuz you don't have the authority or wins to argue with me bcuz you could get yo ass merked
so ummmmmm.. shut tha fuck up

Enhance 08-17-04 09:19 AM

I'm english in text i was 20-4 so dont talk about records.

But kid.... UK emcee's are not as good as American emcee's i'm no going to lie the only people i feel are klashnekoff and Excuetion Squad / Chase Mahatann. .. Lyrical Murdere's are ok tooo... but 20% UK hiphop i would buy including estelle.. etc

while 80% of UK hiphop is wiiizzzaaack...

But at the end of the day I dont buy american hiphop i buy UK hiphop because i can download it off Kazaa while UK hiphop is'nt commerical i have to go to Virgin's Mega stores too cop it.

American hiphop still does sound better .. let`s be honest now.

English bastard? was that called for?
I love america.... so i aint going to say anything about them but you should get that idea about us being posh and zipping tea out of your head LOL.. that's the posh white folk's , yo . .

Enhance 08-17-04 09:22 AM

& I mean... Eurogang are signed to the rocafella.. so it's not like ya'all record companies dont know about us .. and pharell signed DiZziE but Dizzie is str888 wack.

But YOU USA RAPPERS make wwwwway more money than us.

Mad Dog 08-17-04 09:24 AM

Ok U.K heads aint hott??? Na disagree wit that we got sum ill guys rappin in UK sum of the best guys up in here are U.K originated basically it's 2 different cultures Hip hop in America managed to get as successful as it did purely because of the commercial side of it...N.W.A got the shit moving and since then hip hop in U.S.A has been nothing more than a money makin scheme...Look at Eminem & D12 or 50 Cent Lloyd Banks G-Unit most groups or rappers that went Commercial look how their styles and words changed...it's all mostly pop now U.S.A is still lucky to have the underground...But the U.K hasn't had a rapper/group to bring it up yet but it will...

Basically if anything U.K rap is realer than America rap coz most of ur shit is designed for teenagers nowadays but U.K stuff...if u people have ACTUALLY heard it...will notice it's still strongly focused on the struggle...fuck Canadian rappers though they DO suck lol...

Hip hop U.S.A is prolly the best i aint disputing that coz of the success it's had...but jus coz U.K hip hop aint made it big in the U.K yet don't mean to say it's wack...jus not enough heard it yet...

aberrant 08-17-04 12:04 PM

Word to mad dog. Taz has been signed to def jam and taz is gonna blow offffffffffff!!!!!

And strugles dont only happen in America. This country isnt perfect and there are struggles for sure.

Another reason why hip hop is so big in America is bcoz check the size difference. We are minute compared to USA so u have LOADS more new artists coming thru and more options. Hip hop isnt tht big here so we have no where near as many artists as you do but that doesnt make us wack.

UK hip hop will grow.......

Reflect 08-17-04 01:03 PM

word ^^^ we only got a few rappers but they are dope, i mean you got loadsa rappers, but look at em, 50 cent - wack lyrics, recycled rest of g unit - same as 50, D12 - wack apart from em etc.

Immense 08-17-04 01:17 PM

damn,wot shit is comin outta yall mouths,i bet u aint even heard any uk artists,apart from the commercial we got like dizzee,but look at most of ur commercial,whack.the underground is sicker,and i doubt u heard uk underground shit,and wtf about it not been tuff ere,lol,u think u the only place wit violence and drugs,rofl,fuckin jokers!dont say sumthins whack,or not hot,when u dont even know it,thts like sumone who doesnt listen to rap,sayin hip-hop is whack,and tht rappers are bad influence an shit,its disrespectful.

get yo facts right bitchez!!

aberrant 08-17-04 01:25 PM

/\/\/\/\/\ WORD........... u have to be here and feel the UK to understand it. UK is heavy for underground so fuck the commercial rappers. No disrespect to Dizzee, i like Dizzee and Wiley and Taz and Klashnekoff. Those 4 are probably out 4 most comercial an i like em all. But u gotta go deeper to understand and make a judgement on the shit.....

!Mc Merc! 08-17-04 01:38 PM

okay uk has very few godd rappers, but still at least they're noticed in they're country unlike america, who we have the best but all the ignorant fucks dont even no it.
and u duck england has gangs, nt black gangs but they still have a lotta heroin profit gangs they're so fuck all you racist ignorant bastards, and i lived in canada and the people they're are less ans more worse, the balack peoploe talk to much shit, but hell angels, don quiros and brown town, they fucking like the mob, not so ghettoish, but still gangsta like scarface, not like boy in da hood, so fuck tha haters,

canada has krsone wannabes.........................

TURBAN 08-17-04 01:55 PM

what are you talking bout mc merc? shit the uk issss hot i havent heard a artist out of there i didnt like , there shit is all straight , music is music you ned to learn some respect for the different , cuz no matter what its gonna be there ya heard me?

M&rk 08-17-04 02:02 PM

i've never seen i higher density of wankers in a thread before......hahah oh by the way THUGZY iz the biggest one and..... fuck you u bitch ass tea party hoe... i want a punch line battle agianst your faggot ass.... pimps up, hoes down.... u down hoe?

Tycoon 08-17-04 04:17 PM

^^^

i have to agree wit him
now bitches answer this question since i asked it three times
wut tha hella makes fuckin anywhere in england a hard area?
and thugzy your a fag, you like ja rule. so that makes england gay
naw foreal yall i didn't say there is no struggle
becuz struggle is everywhere
but compare the fuckin hardest place in london to my hometown Oakland
the murder capital of tha world

aberrant 08-17-04 05:43 PM

fuck man, aint no1 said englands worse thgan the USA. You just come out here seemingly braggin about how hard life is there and tryin to proove that England isnt gangsta. Well it is, maybe not as much as in USA but BAD fucked up things happen here. Im fuckin glad it aint as hard here as it is there and it seems stupid that your trying to make USA souns beta than us by sayin bad things happen there. That doesnt make sense, why r u braggin about that?

All i can say is unlucky!!!! And if things are as bad as u say they r then you would move here in a heart beat so fuck off with ya "England is gay" theory.......

England is fuckin heavy and im proud to be here.....

Tycoon 08-17-04 06:27 PM

aight son didn't i tell you to shut tha fuck up so i'll battle you ima call you out
later rookies shouldn't talk shit
back on subject tho
if ur stupid-ass remembers tha first thing i sayd was wut would you UK rappers
talk about they all they have is copied shit from tha us hip hop originated from tha bronx not nottingham and like i aint saying that oaktown is better im saying we have real struggle and real shit to talk about aight if england does to then wut ever but it can't compare to the truth of gangsta rap-you must be one to do it
and on tha second note how many black people live in england, white people gangs cannot count be cuz i haven't met any to this dayi would respect

Immense 08-17-04 06:27 PM

wot yall bitchez on,why the fuck u beefin,man,theres more an more bitchez on this site tryna net beef,i aint sayin no wers fuckin harder thn oakland,i never been there,and i aint sayin nowt bout no areas bitchez,am tlkin bout rappers,no wonder this fuckin site slippin,if ur guys so tuff,why u beefin over dumb shit to me,like ma bitch wud,dumb ass fucks!

M&rk 08-17-04 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pictureperfect2
i've never seen i higher density of wankers in a thread before......hahah oh by the way THUGZY iz the biggest one and..... fuck you u bitch ass tea party hoe... i want a punch line battle agianst your faggot ass.... pimps up, hoes down.... u down hoe?

ya bitch..... im callin u out, is u dumb..... get at me and imma set it up.

Left Coast 08-18-04 05:06 AM

fuck you american lazy bastards you aint shit im black and i live in england
and it maybe true that nottingham aint as hard as Oahland which has a gay name- but we are hard big ups aberrant set these niggaz straight

aberrant 08-18-04 08:24 AM

/\/\/\ word......... you have to have been here and lived here to make a judgement on our country and wat happens in it

aberrant 08-18-04 08:37 AM

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/s...44172%2C00.html

And thats just Nottingham. Far worse things happen in London and Birmingham so dont say that England isnt gangsta.

Oh and that storys from a national newspaper so its been put in a nice way.

Mad Dog 08-18-04 08:42 AM

Word processor = battles any1 who actually makes a better point than them

pictureperfect2 = prolly only listens to commercial shit coz it's too scared to go underground

Ur plain i aint being funny but look at my record if Americas so hott...then why aint my score reversed when most of my wins have come from yankees...

Word processor u gangsta? what the fuck kinda name is Word processor lol...damn ma fucka get a gangsta name not no geeksta name it proves u a net nerd..

Whats that i hear?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Word processor
If i'm a net nerd...what the fuck are you doing here??? Lets battle you made a decent point!

Shuttin you the fuck up thats what i'm doin at least my name aint geeky fuck it the realest u are is ur computer games slaying dragons in them dungeons get back to work herb!

Both U.S.A & U.K have wack rappers like we got this fuckin bunch of Welsh white boys who think they hott...now thats wack Wales HA hustlin they sheep for beans now that is funny...but we got hott shit too don't dispute it.

U.S.A got wack rappers too like Ja Rule, Benzino, even P. Diddy (irritates me) shit like that but wow they commercial so they gots to be hott...fuckin open ur eyes bi-atch and tell me every rapper that comes out of America is hott...didn't think so then shut that fuckin mouth.

MagiC 08-18-04 08:59 AM

Sup people don't know shit about England,,..

What you think you only get hoodz in the US or something shits wack don't
come and tell me I'm a little bastard and I don't know what hardship is,,...

You people must think we go and have cups of tea with the Queen and shit
lol Noooo!!!!! its not like that trust,.. but UK rappers are shit,,.. UK mcs are
tight,,... there's a difference....

1~

Mad Dog 08-18-04 09:01 AM

1 from 100 /\

Tycoon 08-18-04 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
ima bitch-ass knight of tha fuckin round table and will get merked by the almighty Word Processor, ps to word- i apologizes dad i was just a little high

apology excepted my son

Left Coast 08-18-04 01:30 PM

sorry but that shit is funny
lol. look i say we close this thread hate is not something we should do
or atleast rename this to tha players haters ball

Keith Moon 08-18-04 01:33 PM

no sense iono.......they ok i guess.....havent heard their bes.t..theire best and out beat in aa battle would prob have us winnin but that aitt mean they suck iono

Abraxas 08-18-04 04:33 PM

almost everybody in this site are UK peeps and they are mostly n00bs
some arent
BEEF bringers PM me if you want to bring beef to me

Enhance 08-18-04 07:25 PM

I'm no noob.

Mad Dog 08-19-04 05:07 AM

I ain't no noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Word Processor
I eat my daddy's balls because he says i don't deserve supper because i am a naughty boy but don't tell any1...i'm naughty on purpose

Abraxas 08-19-04 06:18 PM

i said some arent n00bs
You guyz are good