RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Vets Are DICKHEADS (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=145249)

Dirty Nigga 08-26-04 06:11 AM

Vets Are DICKHEADS

No Disrespeezy, But VETS Are DICKHEADS.....There All FULL Of Them Selves ASn They Never RESPECT ANY Newbies On Here An They Dont Vote On Battles Unless They Know The People Who Are Battling..........
.............In My Opinnon VETS ARE DICKHEADS! :laugh:

:shoot:

La Cosa Nostra 08-26-04 06:15 AM

Why do you care if vets vote on your battles or not?

And if you have skill, people in general will respect you. Thats the basic reply to your post.

La Cosa Nostra 08-26-04 06:17 AM

^is not a vet, so dont take my post in the wrong way.

Dirty Nigga 08-26-04 06:25 AM

Naaaw, I Aint, Like I Said...NO Disrespect, BUT.....NOBODY At All Votes On My Battles, Newbies Or Vets....Its Juss That Vets Are Boasters An Full Of Them Selves

La Cosa Nostra 08-26-04 06:45 AM

eh... get used to it... most rappers do have big egos..

L.I. 08-26-04 06:46 AM

Well that hurts my feelings =\

Willa 08-26-04 06:48 AM

hey li im me my aim is supersrapwoman

aberrant 08-26-04 07:28 AM

i agree with the title of this threa, they r mostly dickheads

Dirty Nigga 08-26-04 07:33 AM

Word Aberrant, Vote On My Battles Dogg n I'll Return The Favot...But ONLY HONEST Votes

L.I. 08-26-04 07:36 AM

Lmao....and u call us idiots...

MagiC 08-26-04 07:37 AM

I don't think so, if you don't talk to vets, drop open mics and shit nobodys
going to know about you,,...

Also if you don't vote on peoples battle nobodys going to vote on yours.

1~

GangsStarShit 08-26-04 07:39 AM

So shotta when u become a vet...that means u'll be a dickhead...but ur prolly confident u'll never get to that status...so u say shit to get heard

MagiC 08-26-04 07:40 AM

Sorry for the Freepost haha LI are you co~leading UE then ?

^Joker^

Dirty Nigga 08-26-04 07:41 AM

Uh NO, If I Became A Vet I'd STILL Respect People Like I Do Now, But VETS Are Boasters, An That My Friend Pisses Me Off

GangsStarShit 08-26-04 07:46 AM

But by sayin VETS are DICKHEADS...u imply they all are so if you became a vet u'd effectively become a dickhead thats what i'm pointing out...u should've named this thread SOME VETS are DICKHEADS or MOST VETS are DICKHEADS but u never did so it's ur fault ur politically incorrect...and i ain't a vet but i sure as hell boast...does that make me a dickhead??? You see the problem is VETS aint boasters...the NOOBS run their mouth to desperately make a name up in here the VETS jus show them how to act in here coz u see ur runnin ur mouth and the VETS never took u seriously so u think they are dickheads...which is wrong because truely it is you because they aren't paying attention to you...

MagiC 08-26-04 07:51 AM

*Claps* Good point I agree, thats like saying all black people are muggers and
shit,,.. your making genrealisations I hate that.

Archeologist 08-26-04 07:58 AM

Who say Vets are dickheads and you type like "Disrespeezy"
Fuck you Hoe.
pz.

GangsStarShit 08-26-04 07:59 AM

Yep known fact more noobs here than vets...therefore more mouths being run by noobs than vets...seriously yall bad as each other...i bet ur thinkin this thread is pointless ain't ya lemme point ya in the right direction

*opens door*

There ya go don't let it hit ya on the way out :thumbup:

Dirty Nigga 08-26-04 08:20 AM

I Couldnt Care Less If They Pay Attention To Me, You Got It ALL Wrong, What I'm Sayin IS.....Vets Boast n They DONT Respect Newbies An Newbies Rhymes, That What I'm Sayin.....We're ALL Emcees Here, Some Better Than Others, But We Are All DUE RESPECT For Takin The Time n Effort To Drop Rhymes n Stuff

Dirty Nigga 08-26-04 08:22 AM

HOE? This Fool Callin Me A GARDEN TOOL (Hoe = Garden Tool)
WTF Is That?
Thats Excatly What I'm Talkin About, NO RESPECT, So FUCK The VETS n They DONT GET NO RESPECT From Me Until They Start Respectin Other Peoples Rhymes n Stuff

MagiC 08-26-04 08:44 AM

I respect that but your going about it the wrong way,..

I'm not a Vet and I'm not a newb but all the vets I have spoken to are all kool.

atti? 08-26-04 08:48 AM

Fuck You, Why Do The Vets Get All The Credit...
I Think Im Still A Newbie...
And Im A Bigger Dick Head Then Most Of Them :thefinger ...
.One.

raw killa 08-26-04 08:56 AM

fuck archeologist da bitch also known as rascal is always a dickhead.....but i undastand perfectly wut ur sayin a lot of vet r dick headed assholes 2 full of themselves n think they betta than every1.......fuck da hataz though wun luv nigga

distilled 08-26-04 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sHoTTaBoY
No Disrespeezy, But VETS Are DICKHEADS.....There All FULL Of Them Selves ASn They Never RESPECT ANY Newbies On Here An They Dont Vote On Battles Unless They Know The People Who Are Battling..........
.............In My Opinnon VETS ARE DICKHEADS! :laugh:

:shoot:

that first line is the most fuckin stupid thing I have ever read

if disrepeezy or wateva, is meanin disrespect, then how are you not disrespectin by callin them dickheads hmmmmmmmmmm

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAPPED!!!

E-STYLE biatch!!

GangsStarShit 08-26-04 09:00 AM

Yall stupid man newbs are worse trust me if yall came in quietly and jus got on wit it u'd get respect instead of makin threads like this...i got mad respect for plustwo coz damn he aint got the skillz but he jus gets on wit it keeps his head down and when he does pick up...he'll get mad respect from others coz he did it right...blah

distilled 08-26-04 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sHoTTaBoY
HOE? This Fool Callin Me A GARDEN TOOL (Hoe = Garden Tool)
WTF Is That?
Thats Excatly What I'm Talkin About, NO RESPECT, So FUCK The VETS n They DONT GET NO RESPECT From Me Until They Start Respectin Other Peoples Rhymes n Stuff

that just finishes it

Shottaboy = herb

end of discussion.

plustwo 08-26-04 09:06 AM

thnx man

:thumbup:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GangsStarShit
Yall stupid man newbs are worse trust me if yall came in quietly and jus got on wit it u'd get respect instead of makin threads like this...i got mad respect for plustwo coz damn he aint got the skillz but he jus gets on wit it keeps his head down and when he does pick up...he'll get mad respect from others coz he did it right...blah

can you see me pickin up wit a record like this ive benn trying to pick up since i started n i still can't fid my feet...

Dirty Nigga 08-26-04 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt
Fuck You, Why Do The Vets Get All The Credit...
I Think Im Still A Newbie...
And Im A Bigger Dick Head Then Most Of Them :thefinger ...
.One.

HAHAHAH! You's Clownin, hahah!! Funny Shit, But Yo If You Want I'll Post A Thread Callin YOU a Dickhead?........Ya Know, If It Make You Feel Better :evilgrin:

In-Vision 08-26-04 09:11 AM

I'm not a vet, but with this site having over 20,000 members...and only maybe 100 of them being talented lyrically....I can understand why the hell they would not want to pay any attention to me...or you....

GangsStarShit 08-26-04 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plustwo
You win some, you lose some, but you live to fight another day

Keep it up work on ya punches and personals dawg strucs aight and so is flow could extend the lines a lil more though but i saw ur last verse and it was funny...

But yeah sum people are arrogant remember people don't make people change records do