RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   whats the worst shit u dun (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=146092)

aberrant 08-29-04 05:45 PM

whats the worst shit u dun

What is the worst shit you have ever done or that has gotten you into bad shit

EG arrested or anything like that....

Im a good boy but i been arrested for drunk n disorderly lol

Anyways wahts the worst shit uve eva done

Abraxas 08-29-04 05:48 PM

im only 14 and i got caught by the police smoking some shit and i was saved by my dads lawyer

Logic The Goonie 08-29-04 05:50 PM

i got arrested for assualt with a deadly weapon. next!

Capital B 08-29-04 05:51 PM

got banned....im a good boy

Abraxas 08-29-04 05:54 PM

kid must be crazy^^
i also did something
I was so pissed off cause we lost our basketball game so when i came to school after than nite we had so much hw i was pissed when i said that alot of hw the teacher was like so you have to do it or you'll fail and ima talk to yo dad and if you don't do it your in bad condition boy and i got pissed i shouted "omg shut the fuck up" then my teacher said what did you say you do NOT tell me to shut up and he grabbed me then i was pissed i jabbed him in the stomach and i threw a garbage can on him then i ran away sincei knew he was gonna hunt my motha fucking ass DOWN... so when i went to school the princial got me expeled and i had to goto a diferrent school

this was at tutoring classs none of my class mate saw it

The Jett 08-29-04 06:10 PM

I never got caught.

But...
1.Doin Graffiti...
2.Fuckin wit a 15 yr old...when I knew it...(bitch was hott)I was 18.
^never fucked her tho....thank god.
3.Bein the middle man in and E deal.(stupidest thing as well)

KOOL COL-B 08-29-04 06:26 PM

wen i wuz 11 i punched my mom in tha stumache, i have rage black-out's, werd

Ranks™ 08-29-04 06:30 PM

I got into a fight

aberrant 08-29-04 06:54 PM

wow ure BAAAAAAD

Ranks™ 08-29-04 07:03 PM

^^^i wasnt finshed...THen i soulclapped em!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!Mc Merc! 08-29-04 07:24 PM

stupidest was being a middle man in e like carson, my dealer got me set up so he dint have to pay me, i hid behind a dumpster in tim hortons for along time.............................................. .....

Bill Nye 08-29-04 07:25 PM

i robbed somebodys house once broke in actually never took nuthin

Ranks™ 08-29-04 07:30 PM

^^^Wow, and i thought u was hood.

Vango 08-29-04 07:34 PM

i shot tupac.

Status 08-29-04 07:36 PM

for real...i new it was you but i was too scared to say anything

Vango 08-29-04 07:38 PM

thanks for not ratting me out creativitie

Status 08-29-04 07:39 PM

your welcome......im just tryn to keep your game tite

Ranks™ 08-29-04 07:39 PM

I will.

Status 08-29-04 07:41 PM

get the hell out of her kid.....^^^

Vango 08-29-04 07:41 PM

word creativite, Gametite is taking over RV believe that. The ressurection is about to begin.

Status 08-29-04 07:41 PM

OHH YOUR TALKING ABOUT CLASS SIC.....yup we are taking over...

Capital B 08-30-04 02:22 PM

game tite....thats not ture i seen mr.T shoot tupac....he shot him for stealing his cheeto's....he said "I pitty he foo who steel my cheeto's!"

KOOL COL-B 08-30-04 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soin credable
game tite....thats not ture i seen mr.T shoot tupac....he shot him for stealing his cheeto's....he said "I pitty he foo who steel my cheeto's!"

ROFLMMFAO!!! i seen that. but tha fucked up thang about it wuz, 2pac didnt steal them, that utha guy did, and he told mr. t that 2pac did it, and wen mr. t went after 2pac, 2pac had tha orange on hiz fingerz frum tha cheeto's, but if 2pac didnt even have any of tha cheeto's................... then how did his fingers git tha orange shit on them??????? thats sum shit 2 think about, werd

Klassic 08-30-04 02:42 PM

ive been arested and goin to court for assault, drivining while under influence of drugs, drug possesion, and possesion of a concealed weapon (a knife, and a Desert Eagle)

lil wayne 08-30-04 02:48 PM

^Usually Desert Eagles are impossible to get..

villagepimp 08-30-04 02:51 PM

I pulled an R. Kelly....

Guranteed 08-30-04 03:44 PM

got caught by cops cause i was wearin a pro club wit other gangmembers

!Mc Merc! 08-30-04 03:47 PM

i jumped off an 4 foot building, now that gangsta

distilled 08-30-04 08:03 PM

lol, 4 foot aint quite a building kid

I set this dudes garden hedge on fire and it nearly burnt his whole house down, he came out started ramblin shit, so I just SOULCLAPPED that motha phucka back to israel and got on with my day

TeamOne 08-30-04 09:16 PM

hahaha............. um i conterfeited 12,000 dollars worth of money wen i was like 14 and 15........ got caught, but they didnt have enough to get me on the full charges cuz i burned all the shit i used to make it at my house like one day before they caught me cuz i was warned....... so i got only one year cuz i admitted to some of the bills....... now that aint gangsta........ but its sum serious shit

headgames 08-30-04 09:33 PM

Man $LXDiesel you said you was packin a desert eagle, did they confiscate it, cuz that shit is expensive, it's my favortite gun..... cept i've only shot one gun, 22 rifle, but the desert eagle is still tight, what kind of desert eagle was it <.50 or mark XIX or somtin elese? oh and the worst thing i ever did, I got suspended from school once, i was pissed so on the weekend, i was with 4 friends, we a semi paintball gun, loaded it up wit marbles and shot away ( we were high )

headgames 08-30-04 09:36 PM

Oh, and this makes me feel real stupid, i was once high, 3 friends, we had fire crackers, went to the cop station and lit a fire cracker, dropped it into a cars gass tank, didnt think it would make an explosian, flew back onto the pavement and got a concusian, < werd to all those who do this dum shit but dont get cuaght, it's one thing to be dum enough to do this, its another to get caught

Detrimental 08-30-04 09:49 PM

the worst thing i did was this summer 5 dayz after school ended.....8i broke into my school through the vetalation sytem with 2 friends.....we seen the vent open and went it.....my stupis ass friend started makin noise.....then more.....wouldn't stop......jantior called the police.....pigs rushed in......handcuffed us,...took us downtown......then to the juvi and i hit my head on the pattywagon.......then satyed in the juvi for 4 hours when my friends got out before me........i was gonna get 4 months probation but i got 2 months of house arrest.....which ended July 30 and i still have to raise 275 some dollars and my other 3 friend do to.....damages we didn't even do came up to 800 some dollars.....we didn't even do them......we had to apologize to my principal bout it and write a 500 word essay about what we learned.....and still have community service that i haven't started to do cuz they haven't INFORMED me about it......and yea.......watch who you do stupid shit with.......cuz one of them might be stupid enough to get you caught :nono:

TeamOne 08-30-04 09:57 PM

true that............ wen i did my shit tho.......... my friend was bogus........ he got caught first and then put all the blame on me to the cops........ so one day he called me and was soundin all shady about goin to wendy's to "eat"......... and so like i sed, i burned the shit......... went there later........ and we juss were sittin down and shit and he was real fidgety and shit......... last thing i heard him say was "im real sorry, man" before the cops busted in and arressted me....... but now that nuthin that bad happened to me, i think it was kida cool cuz they had the FBI on my case and shit...... and the trail of money goes all the way to Boston and shit

Cocaine 08-30-04 10:11 PM

wow u guys is some pussies.. check this story.. 4 fine ass chicks were all like go streaking go streaking... so u know how a playa does i start running down the street bare ass naked at like 7 in the evening.. fuckin offduty coming off work starts chasing me i was running thru peoples yards and shit bare ass naked and i was hella embarrassed when that bitch caught me on the other side of the road.. and i was naked.. i got indecent exposure charges.. ahahah

Detrimental 08-30-04 11:01 PM

call me a pussy......that aint even as worse as me......they probably just wanted to see your bare ass naked self run yo small dick self down the road and laugh at yo ass......so you could shut yo ass up you queer ass cum drinkin faggot :laugh:

Now if you think he did some queer shit......give me an AMEN!!!!
So you......you're just known as the faggo of whatever street you ran down or live on bitch!

TeamOne 08-30-04 11:04 PM

AMEN............ HIs shit was juss proved how thirsty he is............. he prolly got no play from them girls............ and shit, im prolly the only one here who could be in jail still for a real long time........... and i messed up.... it was 120,000 dollars, not 12,000........

.TeamOne. 08-30-04 11:09 PM

yo Fux... brendan... whateva, i dont believe yo ass... i killed a guy once... i got snuffed so i beat him to a coma... and then his fam pulled tha plug afta like a month or two... but i aint droppin no names cuz i neva got caught for that shyt

Klassic 08-30-04 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil wayne
^Usually Desert Eagles are impossible to get..

well but when u get em u feel more powerful

Cocaine 08-31-04 06:44 AM

i was joking when i said u all where pussies i know my shit was wack.. and i was gonna get action from those girls.. until i got arrested.. and shit.. ruffridah u calling me names and shit set the battle up make it due at 8 pm tonite cause i off to school and i cant checkin or ne thing to day.. so set it up... BIATCH