RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Nelly? A wack rapper? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=146209)

M-Eazy 08-30-04 02:16 AM

Nelly? A wack rapper?

wut yall think...just to give yall a lil something of his latest wack work

in the song "my place" feat jaheim

second verse, this wack nigga said...
"I heard your friend told a friend that told a friend of mine/
That you was thinking that we should do it one more time/
If this aint the truth then hopefully it's not a lie/
Cause I aint got no issue's with hitting at another time /

*(if it aint the truth, then wut will it be)

this was the wackest lines hip hops ever heard...so, does this make him a wack rapper...cause i think nelly fell off

holla bac

La Cosa Nostra 08-30-04 02:25 AM

The way nelly records is on sound rather then lyrics, he is a sellout pop artist that claims to be a rapper.

Some of his songs are pretty good, but i dont have a whole lot of respect for the guy.

Definate Fully 08-30-04 04:58 AM

his shit sucks but i like some songs from him but hes like switching all the time with R&B and RAP so he sucks

bLiNkZ 08-30-04 05:37 AM

listen, nelly is not a bad rappa but he is borderin on the linez of pop wid his songz like 'pimp juice' and shit like that, but i gotta say i do have a bit of respect for him so im gunna say he's ok..

SkOtEe 08-30-04 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet
The way nelly records is on sound rather then lyrics, he is a sellout pop artist that claims to be a rapper.

Some of his songs are pretty good, but i dont have a whole lot of respect for the guy.

enough said....

Ice Pick 08-30-04 09:40 AM

Nelly Is Pretty Much

One Of The Wackest Ever

I Dont Like Sing Hop

Wack Wack Wack

M-Eazy 08-30-04 11:01 AM

well, i htink nellly's fell off, and now i cant stand his ass

Ryan Fury 08-30-04 11:27 AM

I dont even think of this nigga as a rapper

!Mc Merc! 08-30-04 03:07 PM

he sings not raps, hes gay he wack

Nynth Degree 08-30-04 03:17 PM

Nelly sucks, 'nuff said

Logic The Goonie 08-30-04 03:30 PM

nelly=newly-made whck ass rapper

nuff said

Skippa 08-30-04 04:36 PM

nelly used to be koo

UntouchableFlowz 08-30-04 09:00 PM

hes wack

LIL'DREW 08-30-04 10:18 PM

dat "get ya eagle on song" was the worst song i ever heard in my life, and sometimes he be wack in other places...but hes tite most of da time...plus he from stl...

PoLiFicK 08-30-04 10:45 PM

The People Who Said He wack Prolly singin My place Now....

He A samrt rapper Ladies Love That shit When he Do Songs Like That..Delimma My place Nice Ladies wanna Hear That..Have A Grl At yo place Play that Song...He doin the Right Thing If you dont Like It or Not He gettin paid and selling your not

$Dirty Money$ 08-30-04 10:56 PM

wack
especially in tht song
he goes from love ya and don't wanna leave ya to sex SEX

~Ku$tUm-Im@gE~ 08-31-04 12:48 PM

country grammar, that's it...........since then Nelly ain't do shit but jump to tha Pop scene n tear those charts up. He ain't no rapper, how u gonna put sumone like justin timberlake on a track witcha n try n be hard? He needs to go back to tha C-G days, n spit sumtin nice, stop bullshittin'........holla

Young Philly 08-31-04 01:02 PM

Nelly isn't really a rapper! I don't think he would stand a chance in any battle so really he's in the same boat as Lil'Flip (and if don't understand i'm classifing both of these dudes as jokes!)

smokedout05 08-31-04 05:01 PM

wack

flow2crazy 08-31-04 07:59 PM

he used to be tight but now hes pop not rap

Sik Wit It 08-31-04 08:14 PM

Nelly is a wack~ass rapper

TURBAN 08-31-04 08:39 PM

he jus doin what he need to do to get by .. and he done his shit straight.. no hate here, he appeals to who he appeals to , i aint got any hate, lol o yea the man prolly has bitches hang'n off of both of his nuts right now, so props to him for seducing those bitches :thumbup:

SycklyFlowetic 08-31-04 08:44 PM

Yesh, nelly is wack as hell....end of story

sindicate 09-01-04 12:55 PM

tell me youre not serious nelly is shit rapper???? please more like ....a ...i dont even know he aint nething but ...nothing lol

sindicate 09-01-04 12:56 PM

lol what a dumb pol this is lol

PainInDaAss 09-01-04 01:09 PM

wak now but old tracks were hot

~Sonofisis~ 09-01-04 02:11 PM

Krs One Ripped That Sucka, Nelly Is Trash, Only Commercialized Groupies Like Him..

SexyChick1338 09-01-04 03:02 PM

I love Nelly! I am one of his biggest fans!! He is good, he is betta than alot of people that are comin out like Pitbull and Jin! He is also betta than Ja Rule!

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 09-01-04 03:44 PM

Don't Care For 'Em..!!

Cocaine 09-01-04 04:36 PM

you know.. not that i think nelly is the best rapper in the world or anythign but u gotta stop rippin on him.. he making and selling money he got a record deal u dont.. same with Lil flip.. how can u diss soembody when u on a rap message board fo real.. they are good rappers u just gotta mix it up a little bit.. they dont gotta talk about popping nines and all that shit its ok for a rapper to go soft sometimes.. that doesnt amke them any less of a rapper.. so i dont think any of ya'll should diss em

selah david 09-02-04 03:25 PM

I think nelly is a very good rapper. Now if we started talking about him being a hip hop artist or an mc then I'd hav to say that he's whack. But as far as I'm concerned rap and pop music are synonymous with each other, so yeah, Nelly is the best rapper in the world. (lol)

Selah (think about it)
If you wanna know the meaning behind my signature then read "Most intellects do not believe in God" in the lyricist lounge.

Abraxas 09-02-04 03:59 PM

nelly doesnt rap good but he is ok i guess

Turnheads 09-02-04 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Genicide~
you know.. not that i think nelly is the best rapper in the world or anythign but u gotta stop rippin on him.. he making and selling money he got a record deal u dont.. same with Lil flip.. how can u diss soembody when u on a rap message board fo real.. they are good rappers u just gotta mix it up a little bit.. they dont gotta talk about popping nines and all that shit its ok for a rapper to go soft sometimes.. that doesnt amke them any less of a rapper.. so i dont think any of ya'll should diss em

ahaha u put it straight! Genicides right u know.

distilled 09-02-04 08:39 PM

Nelly has fallen off, that eagle song thing, just was wack full stop.

I was likin Nellyville andCG but this album is gonna be the end of Nelly if he dont come out with summat good,.

Or i cud be wrong and this album might be good, he just released the wrong songs

CataclyzM-i-C 09-03-04 12:46 AM

NELLY...lmao...that nigga is GARBAGE...simple n plain...every1 from St Louis is fuckin WACK except for my nigga J Kwon...that nigga holds it down...hes fuckin thoro n he only 17...FUCK NELLY...soft ass bitch !

granmastr chi 09-24-04 08:50 PM

i think nelly is dope staight up

Pop Lotty 09-26-04 12:40 AM

Nelly is stepping his game up, on Rapcity he said 'I should move to Belair the way I Phillip Banks"...shit was hot.

untouchablekilla 09-26-04 10:11 AM

wack yup he wackWACK

J. Dubya 09-26-04 03:55 PM

Nelly is wack-as-fuck mayn...tha nigga sux-ass