RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   MIMESIS KO'S EMPIRE (Everyone Peep!) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=153856)

Magic5 10-06-04 11:57 PM

MIMESIS KO'S EMPIRE (Everyone Peep!)

After all that shit talking..

After all that shit about 'Ima wreck ur record'..

I win.. 3-0, KO..

Dont believe me?..

Peep..

Sure, Empire will come in here and say it was my dickriders on a site where i had 2 posts before we battled..

Sure, he may say that he lost cause i posted 1 day, 20 hours after him, even though in my check in i said i had shit to do..

Sure, he may even bring out his new, 'cool' insult and say that it was my ghostwriter..

Sure, hell prolly bring his dickriders in here and theyll say 'WELL, I thought Empire won,' but thats why we battled at the best text site on the net.. Cause half of this site doesnt know shit about battles..

Im expecting all that shit..

But what it boils down to, Is that im gettin a win on my record, and hes getting a loss on his..

Period.

So now, please, just leave me alone, and stop making all these bullshit threads about me..

I did what yall were asking me to do.. I battled Empire..

..And fuckin KO'ed him.

50Cal. 10-06-04 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis

I win.. 3-0, KO..

Dont believe me?..

Peep..

Sure, Empire will come in here and say it was my dickriders on a site where i had 2 posts before we battled..

Sure, he may say that he lost cause i posted 1 day, 20 hours after him, even though in my check in i said i had shit to do..

Sure, he may even bring out his new, 'cool' insult and say that it was my ghostwriter..

Sure, hell prolly bring his dickriders in here and theyll say 'WELL, I thought Empire won,' but thats why we battled at the best text site on the net.. Cause half of this site doesnt know shit about battles..

But what it boils down to, Is that im gettin a win on my record, and hes getting a loss on his..

Period.

So now, please, just leave me alone, and stop making all these bullshit threads about me..

..And fuckin KO'ed him.

one you aint ko shit too dude said you said your a little rusty but you never said that in the thread means you were asking for votes 4 your dqed over the line linit 4 you changed the rules and edited your verse after you dropped you fucking cheated same shit you try here and that site is the best lmfao they fucking suck you needed your dick riders to help you fag

Plutonium 10-07-04 12:02 AM

empire....i'm dissapointed

former chryme sindicate members rules!!!

50Cal. 10-07-04 12:04 AM

no he changed the rules and edited his verse after his drop 3 t west is from rb dickface vote dont count fag and you cheated i will have strobe dq you it says on the original post edited on the 6t thats today you changed the rules after you dropped i will make sure you get your loss now

Magic5 10-07-04 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
one you aint ko shit too dude said you said your a little rusty but you never said that in the thread means you were asking for votes 4 your dqed over the line linit 4 you changed the rules and edited your verse after you dropped you fucking cheated same shit you try here and that site is the best lmfao they fucking suck you needed your dick riders to help you fag

I didnt go over the line limit..

And i edited my verse cause in the post below it u said i didnt use any personals to go with ur pic.. when i did, so i clarified to voters they needed to open the link.. and specified which punches i used with ur pic..

I didnt change the rules..

Mimesis = 28-0
Empire = wack

I KO'ed him..

The thread clearly shows that..

Nice try Empire!

Maybe next time ull be able to back ur shit talking up :thumbup:

Magic5 10-07-04 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
no he changed the rules and edited his verse after his drop 3 t west is from rb dickface vote dont count fag and you cheated i will have strobe dq you it says on the original post edited on the 6t thats today you changed the rules after you dropped i will make sure you get your loss now

In the rules i specifically said 'EDIT-blah blah blah' meaning, thats what i edited in..

Who said people from RB couldnt vote? You never even mentioned that until after he voted..

And.. how will strobe DQ votes on another site?

Quit bein a sore loser..

I KO'ed u, and made u look like an ass..

Now take ur punishment like a man..

fluidmoon 10-07-04 12:08 AM

good job, glad you guys battled, nice verse by the way

50Cal. 10-07-04 12:08 AM

Quote:
I didnt go over the line limit..

And i edited my verse cause in the post below it u said i didnt use any personals to go with ur pic.. when i did, so i clarified to voters they needed to open the link.. and specified which punches i used with ur pic..

I didnt change the rules..

Mimesis = 28-0
Empire = wack

I KO'ed him..

The thread clearly shows that..

Nice try Empire!

Maybe next time ull be able to back ur shit talking up :thumbup:

yes the thread cleary shows you edited your verse after a vote and edited the rules 2 days after i dropped and after you dropped your verse therefore you lose for cheating as you do here and mimesis 27-1

Implicit 10-07-04 12:12 AM

ha ha. i guess i was wrong about mimesis. and empire i thought u was supposed to be sik. well good battle. and yeah he was talkin mad trash

Plutonium 10-07-04 12:14 AM

I reckon I should challenge some of yall to battles....... :thumbup:

fluidmoon 10-07-04 12:19 AM

oh and according to the thread, "$200,000 says i merk Memisis",by..empire, he owes mimesis money too,,,lmao

Plutonium 10-07-04 12:33 AM

^^^^^word, i'm guessin empire's pissed and making excuses again like he always do...........memesis good drop against empire, you fucked him good, he wont be boasting for days....for now

TeamOne 10-07-04 12:43 AM

Vote: Empire

haahhahaha decent battle........... i thought that mimesis had sum good lines but sum were stupid as hell..... like the one about about fallin out his locker was aight for wat u were meanin but with the pic u made it seem like empire been punkin u and throwin u into lockers........ and the dicks out line was aight but sounded almost gay and shit....... i unno, those two lines were juss weird......... i was feelin the emp line on he "entered and u leavin the buildin"......... if its played i didnt realize it...... either way it was a decent battle but i think it couilda gone either way and i mighta given it to emp for the elvis line.......... shit juss sounded good......... and it was worded better then sum of his opther lines

50Cal. 10-07-04 12:49 AM

matter fact this is gay like i said look at the rules he edited them after he dropped and votes came in he dited his verse to fix it and change it he cheated in that battle just look at the edit dates 2 days after i drop he dropped and edited the rules then he waits a few hours and changes his verse hes a fucking cheater and he was having people vote for him just read the vote he said damn deadal you said you was rusty as fuck i see it he never said that in this thread a obvious dr vote mimesis equals fag nuff said he will be dqed :nono:

Plutonium 10-07-04 12:49 AM

^^^^^too bad empire loss eh?

50Cal. 10-07-04 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutonium
^^^^^too bad empire loss eh?

we'll see who lost when the admin on the site see his cheating :nono:

Magic5 10-07-04 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutonium
^^^^^word, i'm guessin empire's pissed and making excuses again like he always do...........memesis good drop against empire, you fucked him good, he wont be boasting for days....for now

I knew when i posted this hed make excused..

I even stated in the first post hed make excuses..

Im not surprised..

Nor will i sit and argue with him over it, cause its obvious if he had won, he wouldnt have said shit about it..

He didnt mention shit about it in the post where he said he predicts hell KO me..

Not until he starts realizin good heads think hes wack does he start complainin..

I proved my point..

..He hasnt proved shit, except that hes all talk, but no game.

And that is werd.

Key... 10-07-04 01:28 AM

2much Ego's in Text heads. ya'll becoming like next Chrit

~Luciano~ 10-07-04 01:38 AM

Hm

Memesis Won
Empire Lost

Move on

Nuff Said

JPoll 10-07-04 01:44 AM

are you going to accept our battle mimesis, yes or no...you've said both a million times!

D-ICED 10-07-04 01:47 AM

Quote:
I knew when i posted this hed make excused..

I even stated in the first post hed make excuses..

Im not surprised..

Nor will i sit and argue with him over it, cause its obvious if he had won, he wouldnt have said shit about it..

He didnt mention shit about it in the post where he said he predicts hell KO me..

Not until he starts realizin good heads think hes wack does he start complainin..

I proved my point..

..He hasnt proved shit, except that hes all talk, but no game.

And that is werd.

^lmao you changed your verse as well as the rules after i said that bitch dont play word symantics with me bitch you fucking cheated changed the rules and your verse after i dropped and you dropped 2 days after i dropped you changed rules you aint win shit :gfy:

Ice Pick 10-07-04 09:37 AM

Quote:
In the rules i specifically said 'EDIT-blah blah blah' meaning, thats what i edited in..

Who said people from RB couldnt vote? You never even mentioned that until after he voted..

And.. how will strobe DQ votes on another site?

Quit bein a sore loser..

I KO'ed u, and made u look like an ass..

Now take ur punishment like a man..

If people from RV and RB vcould vote why not have the battle here

Mimesis :laugh:

Cause you knew your cock hound crew would vote for you..... :thefinger

3-0 you won yeah right.....

If that battle was here you would have lost....

He has no rep over there atleast i dont think so,
so how would he get votes.....

Battle him here and then see whats up

The Jett 10-07-04 09:52 AM

Both of u suck.
If you want my opinion.

Those aren't verses,
There more like stories.

can't see how Emp's 36-13
or Memisis is 27-0

both should be i say around 15-15

Parallel 10-07-04 10:07 AM

um to be honest i thought empire won that was wack shit mimesis had... not to be cocky it wasent wack tho it was aight but coulda been better.. empire is tellin the truth he cheated.. daedal dotn get mad. and your crew daedal im glad im not in it no more cuz it was gay

Ice Pick 10-07-04 10:08 AM

I Agree

Empire Beat Him Ugly

Mim Had Ok Shit But Not As Good As Empires

The Jett 10-07-04 10:54 AM

Here's a FUN FACT.

Exlusive.
Has never voted against Empire.

Efusive 10-07-04 11:06 AM

Both had completly wack verses...Mimesis won that battle though.

Terumoto 10-07-04 11:50 AM

fuck that def star he dont know shit... "meaningless multis" fuck that.. yearrr.. Ill gouge his eyes with my peg leg, yearrrr

¤ÐÅž¤ 10-07-04 12:04 PM

unfortunitly omb
multi's seem to be only accepted here in rv land when written by you..lmao
no for real though, peeps be hatin in that battle n i still don't think it was very honest, i mean when the voter said ,"daedal said he was rusty"< that was wierd..
....meh ...

Immense 10-07-04 12:09 PM

nice work fam......even tho im cool wit empire..u ma fam......good work......the committee owns.....and LMAO so bad at fluidmoons sig..............ah shit man...thts funny.......hahaha.........

JackOfAllTradez 10-07-04 12:49 PM

man this is to both of you...i may be new,....and dope..lol but a win is a win and a loss is a loss....jus except both and move on....

MaNiPuLaTiOn 10-07-04 12:59 PM

lmao @ beefin.well done mimesis u had the beta verse and deserved the win.

but i will say....its not cool to drop like 2 days or woteva after him,but u won.

Magic5 10-07-04 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Pick
He has no rep over there atleast i dont think so,
so how would he get votes.....

NEITHER DO I!..

I set that battle up when i had 2 posts, when i exposed 2 people for biting..

Quote:
If that battle was here you would have lost....

I know this cause half of this site doesnt know how to vote on battles..

Thats why we battled at the best text site on the net :thumbup:

Quote:
If people from RV and RB vcould vote why not have the battle here

People from RV couldnt vote.. Thats why..

Magic5 10-07-04 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exclusively Wack
um to be honest i thought empire won that was wack shit mimesis had... not to be cocky it wasent wack tho it was aight but coulda been better.. empire is tellin the truth he cheated.. daedal dotn get mad. and your crew daedal im glad im not in it no more cuz it was gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsonJetX2
Exlusive.
Has never voted against Empire.

Nuff said.

Incineratedrose 10-07-04 03:06 PM

enough.. was not just said.

Recluse 10-07-04 03:55 PM

Quote:

I win.. 3-0, KO..

Dont believe me?..

Peep..

Period.

..And fuckin KO'ed him.

damn all that shit you were talk empire....damn...both verses weren't the best.....but memesis spanked you....lol....and thats word........i thought you were gonna come with something hard.......

Ice Pick 10-07-04 04:01 PM

Ohh well who gives a fuck

i thought both were weak

Empire usually does better and Mim. i dont really like your shit that much....
No beef i just dont like your style/...\\\

You got good lines and shit and good vocab

But

Not my cup of tea

Empire you should have come alot harder than you did

Abraxas 10-07-04 05:46 PM

nah really i gotta agree with the voters.. emp didnt do his best....

Incineratedrose 10-07-04 06:55 PM

he just got owned...

villagepimp 10-07-04 07:17 PM

whether or not Empire admits it... he lost. Good job Memisis.