RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   do you like Mental Murderous and think he does a good job... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=155163)

Immense 10-14-04 01:19 PM

do you like Mental Murderous and think he does a good job...

who likes this cat...and do u think he doin a good job......

K.ontroverz.Y 10-14-04 01:21 PM

jea i think mentals dope hes doin his thang...much respoect to him

Kayem 10-14-04 01:21 PM

Yeah, He Is Doin a Good job ... But We Need A New Mod Or 2 to Help Him Out.

distilled 10-14-04 01:27 PM

lol, i dunno, couple of times he brought un-needed beef toward me i think.

He isnt that active tho, he does a good mod job most the time, but he closes some decent threads.

Immense 10-14-04 01:30 PM

exactly man....^^^thts why i made this..cos he aight...but he threatend to close a good thread...tht was tlkin bout 'ghetto pass'...........and it was a serious discussion..everyone respectin opinions...then he was like..stop this before i close it......part from tht..he doin alright.....

distilled 10-14-04 01:32 PM

that thread was gay.

Seriously that guy selah david, he's ignorant and racist towards white people

K.ontroverz.Y 10-14-04 01:32 PM

hes one of those cocky mods like them foos on RB they cocky as shit and take advantage of any powers they have..oh well he's straight

Mask Murderous 10-14-04 01:32 PM

^ Dint you just referee me as dope? lol . . wow i'm amazed out how quickly he changed his mind.. trying to get into the crowd eh? & yes i do use my power's because i have them... but i`ve never did something without a reason.

Ghetto pass?
I closed that because alot of people were claiming it was racist!

I'll re open it if salaah PM's me asking me to.

Immense 10-14-04 01:34 PM

ok...thts fair enuff man if there was racism...we dont want tht startin again.....but sorry i didnt see tht..ma bad....but whos the new mod anyway...he been picked yet?

Mask Murderous 10-14-04 01:35 PM

Notradamus.....

Reason being was.. because strobe was considering modding him anway and must have like his maturity the same thing i saw in him.... & the majority of this site like him.

PLUS when GTA come's out . . . ! I'll be less active :laugh: we'll need another mod .. no way im gonna be withdrawn from that game.

distilled 10-14-04 01:37 PM

Nostradamus isnt it.

Bout time he got a mod spot.

He'll be dope.

Immense 10-14-04 01:37 PM

good good...thts who i wnted....hes straight....well at least we got mods nah...but damn.....its gotten really inactive a lately on this site.....

fluidmoon 10-14-04 01:38 PM

Good choice for pickin Nostradamus....and yes, i give respect to the fellow mods of this site, trying to keep things together, nice job, oh and i think selah david is a gurl..1

Immense 10-14-04 01:40 PM

lol...u doin good in the polls kid...is tht why u aint closed it.......lol...jus playin man....

K.ontroverz.Y 10-14-04 01:41 PM

jea its straight...im feelin dat........

Capital B 10-14-04 01:44 PM

Nas is cool, i think he'll be a good mod. Im a little sepcticle on this mental murderous guy. you cool cuz you gave me like 7 grand

fluidmoon 10-14-04 01:47 PM

MM is cool man, he just doin his thing like the rest of us..he doin his job

distilled 10-14-04 01:48 PM

MM, did you beef with me yeh

or was it me.

And do mods have the ability to beat the 30 second rule and the 15 character rule...........

K.ontroverz.Y 10-14-04 01:59 PM

lol oh well.............shoot......how many mods rv got?

Mask Murderous 10-14-04 02:01 PM

Nope only abiilty we have is to have your ass banned from OUR forum.
Check the forum leaders . .

distilled 10-14-04 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kontroverzey..
lol oh well.............shoot......how many mods rv got?

Not Enough .

distilled 10-14-04 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental Murderous
Nope only abiilty we have is to have your ass banned from OUR forum.
Check the forum leaders . .

Is that a threat?????

K.ontroverz.Y 10-14-04 02:02 PM

i agree with that..........we slowly gettin more mods..lol

Mask Murderous 10-14-04 02:02 PM

I dissagree we got enougth... maybe one more in the open mic section & that's it ... alot of you complain about mod's but your power hungry , trust me I of all people would know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
Is that a threat?????

If YOU obey rule's i can bann you . . have you did anything that you cannot do recently if yes , word . . .If no , no . . . :huh:

I cannot go to strobe and say "AYO DIS NIGGA SOCRATES IS GAY BANN HIS ASS" - and bann him he will say no and ask why

Immense 10-14-04 02:04 PM

if u think bout it man..u free postin..goin off topic......lol......its cool tho..ill let u off..this is a warnin...

distilled 10-14-04 02:06 PM

So your gonna bann me if i obey the rules :huh:

We really do need more mods tho.

I dont think i'm power hungry, I just think our mods are inactive.

Key... 10-14-04 02:06 PM

One word.

Dope.

Thats what i think of em.

K.ontroverz.Y 10-14-04 02:08 PM

some of these mods today remind me of kurupt cops....they have all the power and they use it for negativity and are fuckin PIGS...feel me lol...thank god that dont happen at this site...mental hes doin his job hes doing it well its better him mod then no mod at all then we still would be complainin for more mods.....

Mask Murderous 10-14-04 02:08 PM

I ment if disobey... my bad! @ Assassin is right we are freeposting but were EXPLAINING our freepost's and not just saying "WORD"

Immense 10-14-04 02:09 PM

^^how long u bin here....lol.....

Immense 10-14-04 02:10 PM

yer thts true...i guess free postin aint tht bad if u actually discussin somethin useful bout the site...agreed...

distilled 10-14-04 02:10 PM

Word Mm

lol, j/p

Do you know if theres a reason why every time I type more than 1 capital letter in a row it goes lower case?

SmokaJoka. 10-14-04 02:11 PM

No...i do not like MM because he picked someone who wasnt in the final four to mod...=|

Or cyber life is over!!

K.ontroverz.Y 10-14-04 02:11 PM

how long ive been here assassin.....longer then u think...LOL....

Immense 10-14-04 02:12 PM

lol..i guessed u had an alias kontrovezy.......just checkin tho....

Mask Murderous 10-14-04 02:13 PM

Notradamus was in the final four = poet & the reason i modded him other you was because 1 ) . . You dont hardly post here your post's have been made when the split happen i checked everybody's account and 2) and also strobe wanted to mod him it only made sense.

distilled 10-14-04 02:14 PM

Aliases are obvious.

SmokaGhost arrived!!

Hey man, hows the afterlife??

Mask Murderous 10-14-04 02:14 PM

& Smokajokka did you know i was root's ?

The mod on RB who was de modded by that fat ugly Opey bitch ass nigga because i said "CALLING OUT ALL GORRIILA's" when i`m black because Aisle phive was being racist.

Immense 10-14-04 02:15 PM

notradamus was a good choice......poet is dope..will be good for the site...so i think MM picked right...no doubt

K.ontroverz.Y 10-14-04 02:15 PM

notro ive never heard of him...is he from old rb?