RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Snoop next to Die?? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=15845)

$__CrEaTiVe_$ 07-03-02 01:02 PM

Snoop next to Die??

I dont know if yall have heard about the beef wit snoop and Suge? but usually peeps that fuck wit Suge end up dead....

.........sIn......... 07-03-02 01:25 PM

HHAHAHAH

Suge kill Snoop....??

This ain't 1993-1996..........
back then Suge actually had power in da streets but not ne more.......
Snoop still got real Crips in da streets watchin his back......
so snoop ain't gon be touched until pac re-appear......n it will happen......(peep my new thread i'm bout to make called "Psychic:Claims rapper to be Alive")

Suge Knight is a marked man himself.........
Back when Deathrow first came out.........
Suge was lent money from a Columbian drug dealer named Harry-O.......Harry-O went to Jail and is soon to come home....
Harry-O knew he was gettin out soon....so said to Suge this is how much u owe me.........Suge said Fuck You.......
so when Harry-O get's out.....Suge is Done Wit........
everyone knows dat no one in america can fuck wit da Columbian drug connection.......they are da biggest Drug Organized Crime group in da whole world.........
So Suge is da marked man........
Why else would Suge beef wit Snoop.....??
Snoop has went on for da last like 4 years not dissin no one...
now all of a sudden suge wants beef again.......Snoop is an easy target for Suge to make himself look hardcore still....

ne wayz i don't think Snoop can be touched...
But peep my new thread ^ and i'll show u reason why he might be.......

F-Money Bags 07-03-02 06:23 PM

Damn sIn, you know too much..lol...but thanx for puttin' knowledge in my brain....1

DoubleG 07-03-02 07:32 PM

lol, suge is still part of bloods and shit.. so you can't say he has no power, cause he does.....

Peace

Young Rico 07-03-02 09:11 PM

Snoop and Suge have had beef for
years and nuttin has happened yet
and i sincerely doubt hes gonna risk
gettin a life sentence for sum wack
washed up rapper..

Syntax Mastery 07-04-02 11:00 AM

lmao@all this biz about pac reappearing....LET HIM DIE IN PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shit the rapper she talkin bout could be biggie, or big l, or freaky tah, or any of the kazillion rappers in the world....could be Left Eye man.....any body, psychics are fakes 98 percent of the time...

doubleLMAO@harry-O, if suge was marked by columbian druglords, dont you think he'd be DEAD by now? hmm? he'd be dead as soon as he said "fuck you" to harry-o, they dont usually kill people PERSONALLY...thats why theres a such thing as HITS....hitmen whatever you call em, think about it....the only columbian druglord i can remember that killed people personally was pablo escobar...

think with your brain, not with what the media or tabloids push on you......

its all some illuminati stunts

Young Rico 07-04-02 12:04 PM

i think u went into the wrong topic
but since u mentioned it, i hate
the illuminati too

.........sIn......... 07-04-02 01:25 PM

LMAO@ Syntax thinkin he actually know's everything......
I know plenty of druglordz........
thingz are dealt in an orderly fashion.....in ne type of manner....I don't know ne columbians or nuttin like dat.....
but i know established druglords makin some big money off it....and shit's dealt in orderly fashion..........
UR dumb syntax.....haven't you ever watched early interviews wit deathrow..?? there's a couple of em.....where harry-o is there.....now harry-o will prolly do it personally.....
otherwise suge would already be dead like syn said.......
but you gotta think.....Suge is one of da richest Independant Label Owners out there.....he is worth enuff......
so he could be protected......

I don't know why peepz......
can't jus wait for da 7 years to see if pac does wut he said he would........
Everything that pac said would happen in his plan as happened all da way to date...........
he explained how biggie would die....and it actually happened.....that way..........
he explained how in his time away his enemies would fight each other instead of him........That is true.......
Nas and Jigga were his primary foez.....and look at em today......I mean it's 50%-50% you really can't say he's dead or alive until 2003.....that's when truth can be told........

and yeah almost 98% of psychic's are fake....but there are real ones....and trust me sylvia brown da one who predicted this is real...she has proven herself wit many times.......
there are people like nastradamus who are real......
and she is one of em.....I believe so ne way......

but no1 in dis thread so far has a right opinion about it includin myself.....until 2003...and if you think u know.....
then ur a dumb ass fuck.....becuz wut do you know...??
pac said 7 years after his death....he would "reincarnate"
it's da process of how jesus died....jus not as long........
so people can talk after 2003......
when 2004 hitz by then you'll know da final answer.....
until then ya can't say shit and believe it to be right.....

KaZe 07-04-02 01:28 PM

im sorry but pac will not reappear and im laughing at this columbina supposidly called 'harry'

DateLifePlus 07-04-02 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by .........sIn.........

The 15 year old kid who steals his dad's weed then sells it to you at recess isn't a druglord.

Big Bones 07-04-02 02:39 PM

15, and you still have recess?

dam u must be in special ed

KaZe 07-04-02 02:42 PM

i wish i still got recess

that was the shit

DoubleG 07-04-02 02:50 PM

hell yes it is!!!! lol

varentao 07-04-02 03:18 PM

sorry..but.....

simple, plain fact - columbian drug dealers no longer are the 'king-pins' of the narcotics world...

if tu-pac rises again, i shall eat my hat...i keep an open mind about virtually everything...but this is one i find very hard to believe...i give it a 99%...

tu-pac is an idealist...who goes too much with his emotions...the political world would eat him up....he had/has a strong voice which was/is used through the music form of hip-hop....in a way he liberated people....he was rebelled against the norm....which is all good...but mainstream politics would only allow him to go so far....

i'm almost sure suge knight still has a few aces up his sleeve...even though he doesn't command the 'respect' that he did 5 or so years back, in the media's eyes and all that....

...but saying that...none of us REALLY know....i wouldn't think even some of his closest 'rivals' fully know....one things for sure....all this is 'played'....and leaves a bad taste in the mouth...(!)....

Shadow 07-04-02 03:28 PM

LMAO @ a Columbian named Harry
Anyway I agree with Syn....

Killah Koz 07-04-02 05:12 PM

Quote:
LMAO@ Syntax thinkin he actually know's everything......
thingz are dealt in an orderly fashion.....in ne type of manner....I don't know ne columbians or nuttin like dat.....
but i know established druglords makin some big money off it....and shit's dealt in orderly fashion..........
UR dumb syntax.....haven't you ever watched early interviews wit deathrow..?? there's a couple of em.....where harry-o is there.....now harry-o will prolly do it personally.....
otherwise suge would already be dead like syn said.......
but you gotta think.....Suge is one of da richest Independant Label Owners out there.....he is worth enuff......
so he could be protected......

I don't know why peepz......
can't jus wait for da 7 years to see if pac does wut he said he would........
Everything that pac said would happen in his plan as happened all da way to date...........
he explained how biggie would die....and it actually happened.....that way..........
he explained how in his time away his enemies would fight each other instead of him........That is true.......
Nas and Jigga were his primary foez.....and look at em today......I mean it's 50%-50% you really can't say he's dead or alive until 2003.....that's when truth can be told........

and yeah almost 98% of psychic's are fake....but there are real ones....and trust me sylvia brown da one who predicted this is real...she has proven herself wit many times.......
there are people like nastradamus who are real......
and she is one of em.....I believe so ne way......

but no1 in dis thread so far has a right opinion about it includin myself.....until 2003...and if you think u know.....
pac said 7 years after his death....he would "reincarnate"
it's da process of how jesus died....jus not as long........
so people can talk after 2003......
when 2004 hitz by then you'll know da final answer.....
until then ya can't say shit and believe it to be right.....

Fuck you you don't know shit... Columbians are the craziest people.. they snap.. they don't do shit in an ordely fashion... ok if there's no problem then fine, but right now he should of been Dead (suge) if he did that

WOOSHY 07-04-02 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by varentao
sorry..but.....
simple, plain fact - columbian drug dealers no longer are the 'king-pins' of the narcotics world...

his right the columbain cartel have lost alot of ground on drug turf yardies are gettin them selfs some. cartels main line of bisuness now is crack & cocaine.

Caramac 07-04-02 06:49 PM

^^^^^^

Thought id point out to Wooshy,being the big time drug seller that he his, that CRACK is COCAINE, dumbass, lol!
And i agree the yardies are stealing turf, but Suge would of already been killed, unless as that other kid said, he probably has a shit load of bodyguards and that...

De Niro 07-04-02 08:18 PM

NO B/S

who looked in da sky yestr-er day night and seen 3 fallin stars like nastradumus predicted. He said those stars represent 3 great fallen people who died recently...
nastra also said 1 of dem stars are da sign of a resurrection of a well-known man who died before da millenuim..i dont no what da other 2 stars rep..

i cant say tupac is dead or alive, cuz theres too many counsidence on his death..like da number 7..he wuz 25 when he died, 2+5=7.. he wuz shot on 9/6/96 and died 9/13/96,
lets subtract da day he got shot, on da 6th..da day he died wuz on da 13th..so subract 13+6=7.. his album is called da 7th day theory..and da only way we can get da answer is waiting till 2003 cuz dat makes 7 years since he died.. dont wait till Jan.2,2002 saying "i knew pac wuz dead" we should all know da truth by 9/6/03 or 9/6/13 if he dead or not.. Suge had something to do with his death..plus the only autopsy pic of pac is a phony..plus he got cremated da next day after his death..he could of been plotted dis scheme round da time he started beefin with Bigg(greatest)
they could of just shipped his azz to anither continent where people never heard of pac..if so, they did it round 9/6 threw 9/13..my thoghts on dis got me clue-less cuz aint cant say he dead nor can i say he's alive..

far as Suge beefin with columbian king pin Harry-0.. dat shyt aint even go down like that..1 dude said Harry gave suge loot to put him in da game..LMFAO
u know dat cat who wuz on outkast scooppy-doo song with da mask on den outkast ripped dat shyt off..well datz da king-pin who putted suge in da game..i know dat for a fact
i forgot his name, put him and suge got problems with Harry cuz of sum un payed money (like usuall)
dats what datz about, plus harry an suge wuz tight at once. and when harry got lockd'up suge just turned his head-away from harry tellin him fuck you about dat un=payed loan..

i got more shyt to say on dis topic..but a nicca tired of typin to feed knowledge in ya'll undeveloped azz brains...
(plus i need to go get sum Orajel for my tooth ache)

-1-

Young Rico 07-05-02 12:32 AM

Man i cant believe ya'll are still talkin bout
Pac and Suge getting killed when we are
embarking on World War III here, at a
time where technology has developed
chemical weapons which can wipe out the
earth..I mean im a big fan of pan and all
but who fuckin cares if he shows up in 2003
or if suge dies, will it directly affect any of
you..

BLACK FLAME 07-05-02 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DoubleG
lol, suge is still part of bloods and shit.. so you can't say he has no power, cause he does.....

Peace

almost a king pin blood but he's not but up there in rank

The MRB 07-05-02 03:07 PM

I dont know, but puffy's not dead yet. if u fuck wid Suge it doesn't nessceraliary mean u gonna b killed of him.
Suge's a fat Bastard who is ruining this game.

WOOSHY 07-05-02 03:41 PM

Re: ^^^^^^

Quote:
Originally posted by Camarac
that CRACK is COCAINE, dumbass, lol!

acctuley my friend crack is smoked cocaine is snorted :p but i c ur point

Syntax Mastery 07-05-02 04:01 PM

yea i juss thoguht about it....

a colombian named "harry"...

thats a irish name

Chaos 07-05-02 05:40 PM

I think Suge is still at the top of the game. No power? he hasn't got that reputation of his for nothing.

As far as Snoop goes i agree with the comment that he's washed up. He hasn't dropped any dope shit for a long time and i'm not convinced he'll drop any dope shit again.

I think the reason he hasn't battled anyone is because it doesn't really suit his style.

drop a reply to let me know what y'all think.

PEACE, CHAOS

Killah Koz 07-05-02 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Syntax Mastery
yea i juss thoguht about it....

a colombian named "harry"...

thats a irish name

could be a 'nickname' :confused:

Q 07-06-02 02:38 AM

tupac was at my cook out.. so uhh i think he's still alive.. we were madd cool.. he held my down with 40s :rolleyes:

.........sIn......... 07-06-02 07:43 AM

Prolly is a knickname.......

Statik..leave da thread id u don't have sumthin educated ro say related to da topic.........

WOOSHY 07-06-02 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by sTaTiK
tupac was at my cook out.. so uhh i think he's still alive.. we were madd cool.. he held my down with 40s :rolleyes:

sum1 kik this guy

ASPEN 07-06-02 12:54 PM

Yo dont take sNoop for A BitCh yall cause this nigga got a bigg a$$ team plus this nigga got the whole L.A Cript Gang (lol)~1~:p

WOOSHY 07-06-02 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ASPEN
Yo dont take sNoop for A BitCh yall cause this nigga got a bigg a$$ team plus this nigga got the whole L.A Cript Gang (lol)~1~:p

u mean crips ???

ASPEN 07-06-02 01:59 PM

^^^ yea you right my bad I was typing a little to fast (lol)~1~:p

WOOSHY 07-06-02 02:02 PM

happens 2 the best of us

sPLiFFeAZy 07-06-02 02:20 PM

ASPEN ur fucken gay ....y u makein fun of snoop and tha LA crips.....if u beefed wit them they could have u killed within seconds...so stop talkin shit

varentao 07-06-02 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by sPLiFFeAZy
ASPEN ur fucken gay ....y u makein fun of snoop and tha LA crips.....if u beefed wit them they could have u killed within seconds...so stop talkin shit

LA Crips and the New York Johnsons are a bunch of fookin cunts who can do stick dildos up there ass for all i care. bunch of demented ass muthafukas....and they can shove that threee mark of tiger crap up there ass too....

so have i got beef with them now?!?!....its the internet...and have no respect for them anyway....would i say it to there faces? in most circumstances no...it wouldn't be worth it...

they deserve no real respect....none at all....just got to be wary of who they are and what they can do...and respect that in the context of fear....anyway...fuk it...enough said...

Damen 07-06-02 07:13 PM

Quote:

Tupac Is Dead

My opinion Is Right

Because I know everything ..

.........sIn......... 07-07-02 12:20 AM

Which makes u a fag.....
U don't know shit......

INFORMATION 07-07-02 03:04 PM

this thread should be fuckin deleted.............
snoop aint dying..........and he more than likely aint gonna die soon...............
so quit talkin stupid and creating your own fuckin rumors....
you cats run around talkin stupid...........
get a life...............

G. Buttersworth 07-07-02 04:47 PM

harry-o is not even columbian
he was the man who started suge off wit 1.5 million to start the label
you can get the full story on F.E.D.S. Magazine
the july issue

Damen 07-07-02 10:49 PM

Quote:
Which makes u a fag.....
U don't know shit......

Your a fag for saying that..

Hes Dead , And your an idiot for thinking hes alive

Sidenote - I Know Everything