RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Drugs are wack, nah layins? weerd... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=158888)

Artemis 11-04-04 11:14 PM

Drugs are wack, nah layins? weerd...

Seriously, for those people who like to do weed and shit. I mean, why the hell would you wanna do something so dumb when you kno that it only can cause bad things to you in the long run? Puttin' holes in yo nose and shit, I mean, wtf? why do that? I mean, I personally think it is stupid. and all these drug threads, I mean, seriously, drugs are a stupid thing to do, and why waste yo life, and why kill yourself slowly by doing it? I don't see the point in this, it's pretty dumb. and that's word. I don't kno why I made this thread, but nah layins? weerd... :)

Willa 11-04-04 11:17 PM

doesnt relaly cause me any problems i have a 3.9 and i play football and im startin to play basketball for the school too so i dont see anything wrong with smokin a lil bud but crack and shit hell no lol

¤ÐÅž¤ 11-04-04 11:19 PM

Some Peeps Like Gettin High Man,...< Thats There Choice..
Drugs Are A Huge Market...i Think Its Aight As Long As
You Don't Let It Consume Ya Whole Life N Pocket Book Too...

AutoMATIK™ 11-04-04 11:19 PM

Tell `em like it is SpulMATIK™ ...

Artemis 11-04-04 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will a peer
doesnt relaly cause me any problems i have a 3.9 and i play football and im startin to play basketball for the school too so i dont see anything wrong with smokin a lil bud but crack and shit hell no lol

who cares about now. my pirate friend, yes him, smokes all the time, yet he class president and gets all A's and shit. But i'm talkin' about the long run. I bet when y'all gettin' cancer or some other disease you'll really regreat doin' this wack shit. that's word.

Artemis 11-04-04 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoMATIK™
Tell `em like it is SpulMATIK™ ...

lol weerd, man. Hip-hop right now sending wrong messages. About life is good wit hoes, drinkin' and gettin' drunk, sniffin' weed, and shootin' niggas up. that's not what hip hop's about. but whatever, liek DAz said, it's their choice, if they wanna fuck up their lifes, it's their problem. but still don't cchange the fact that it's wack to do.

AutoMATIK™ 11-04-04 11:22 PM

sniff weed ? hmmmmmm ...

¤ÐÅž¤ 11-04-04 11:23 PM

Spul Sooo Your Sayin You Never Touch The Shit??...weed??
N Ya It Does Fuck You Up Later On...no Disputting The Facts Of That...
But So Does Liquor N Polution In The Air...
You Gonna Stop Drinkin N Driving Though??...i Think Not

Artemis 11-04-04 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤ÐÅž¤
Spul Sooo Your Sayin You Never Touch The Shit??...weed??
N Ya It Does Fuck You Up Later On...no Disputting The Facts Of That...
But So Does Liquor N Polution In The Air...
You Gonna Stop Drinkin N Driving Though??...i Think Not

no, if I did do drugs, I wouldn't make this thread. lol and NO I don't drink either. Cherry coke fine wit me. weerd....

Parallel 11-04-04 11:24 PM

weeds diffrent then smoking cigrettes...you know..i only do weed

Artemis 11-04-04 11:25 PM

Quote:
sniff weed ? hmmmmmm ...

lol what?.........

Willa 11-04-04 11:26 PM

naw im not gonna die of cancer i dont think
and i dont smoke it all the time just mostly at parties and i think its fine if u do it with ur freinds every once in a while but if ur sittin at home doin it by urself to escape pain then it becomes a problem
hell will all die of cancer from all the god damn polution y not die happy lol

¤ÐÅž¤ 11-04-04 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Xclusive...

WHO LET THE HERB IN....
THERE GOES THIS THREAD...HEY NOS CLOSE THIS ..IT JUS GOT WACK... :thumbup:

fluidmoon 11-04-04 11:28 PM

Good for you spul, hope that holds true in the long run, but most people outgrow this shit when they get older, due to more responsibilities in their lives, so half of us wont be doing drugs when we get older...but some uf you might,,personal preference really, and it has a different effect on everyone too..1

AutoMATIK™ 11-04-04 11:28 PM

Quote:

no you dont ...

Artemis 11-04-04 11:28 PM

Quote:
naw im not gonna die of cancer i dont think
and i dont smoke it all the time just mostly at parties and i think its fine if u do it with ur freinds every once in a while but if ur sittin at home doin it by urself to escape pain then it becomes a problem
hell will all die of cancer from all the god damn polution y not die happy lol

it don't matter, it soon becomes a addiction to some people. and especially if you wanna make it big in rap. You need to be able to have good breath control, but doin' weed, messes that up. And that fucks up yo flow. Like Lloyd Banks. Nigga does weed all the time "smokin' weed is my hobby" <Said it himself. And look at him, needs to take a breath every line and shit, and his flow ain't the greatest. I mean, drugs can mess that up too for some people. so really, i mean fuck that. You must really have a bad life, if smoking weed is what you need to do to have fun. I mean, seriously....

Ras Tafari 11-04-04 11:29 PM

Weed is a medecine I believe, it aint a drug. To me, the definition of drugs are something that fucks you up real bad and has severe consequences.
Weed actually contains more tar than a cigarette and smoking one doobie equals to like 4 or 5 cigs, but cigs are gay cause they just get you addicted for no reason. Dope is addicting, but its hella fun.
Hash is even better.

Artemis 11-04-04 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmoon
Good for you spul, hope that holds true in the long run, but most people outgrow this shit when they get older, due to more responsibilities in their lives, so half of us wont be doing drugs when we get older...but some uf you might,,personal preference really, and it has a different effect on everyone too..1

it don't matter. people usually do it till 21 then. And when do they start? most around 6th to 8th grade. So that's like 10 yrs almost of wasting brain cells. Doesn't matter if you stop, it still has effects and will burn away brain cells, and other shit. it's jus dumb, I mean, if smoking weed is yo way of having fun, then that's jus sad. and for people who drink all the time. be careful, that shit fucks up yo metabolism rate, and makes it easier to get fat.

¤ÐÅž¤ 11-04-04 11:31 PM

Ya Your Deffinately Canadian...lol..."hash"....

Parallel 11-04-04 11:32 PM

Quote:
no you dont ...

yea but i dont do it lots...i started 5 months or a lil longer ago and barlly do it a week..

AutoMATIK™ 11-04-04 11:32 PM

Quote:
yea but i dont do it lots...i started 5 months or a lil longer ago and barlly do it a week..

no you dont ...

Artemis 11-04-04 11:32 PM

aiight, to you "Druggies" lol, here's a question: tell me some reasons why doin' these drugs is positive for you? and no, don't say it makes you feel good, cuz other shit can do that too. So tell me why it has to be drugs you gotta take. And I bet you, their are more bad results from doin' drugs then good. :thumbup:

Willa 11-04-04 11:37 PM

Quote:

thats the truth right there im not gonna be smokin weed while my kids are fightin in the livin room lol and i dont think it hurts me i think it helps me to tell u the truth

Artemis 11-04-04 11:38 PM

aiight tell me how it helps you.

also, that's bullshit how you say "oh we won't do it when we older"

lol what do you think most people who say "I'll jus try cigarettes once" end up doin? lol really........

Willa 11-04-04 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
it don't matter, it soon becomes a addiction to some people. and especially if you wanna make it big in rap. You need to be able to have good breath control, but doin' weed, messes that up. And that fucks up yo flow. Like Lloyd Banks. Nigga does weed all the time "smokin' weed is my hobby" <Said it himself. And look at him, needs to take a breath every line and shit, and his flow ain't the greatest. I mean, drugs can mess that up too for some people. so really, i mean fuck that. You must really have a bad life, if smoking weed is what you need to do to have fun. I mean, seriously....

im nto addicted in my opinion an addict is someone whos usin the drug to hide their pain and i dont do that i can stop any time i want i didnt smoke weed for 4 months straight when i was in florid and arizona this summer cause thats family time

Artemis 11-04-04 11:41 PM

Quote:
im nto addicted in my opinion an addict is someone whos usin the drug to hide their pain and i dont do that i can stop any time i want i didnt smoke weed for 4 months straight when i was in florid and arizona this summer cause thats family time

bs, that don't matter. if you keep on doin it, you will eventually get addicted. fo reel, you only 14, and if you keep doin' it till you 21, your body gonna be addicted to it, so it will be very hard to stop.

¤ÐÅž¤ 11-04-04 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
aiight, to you "Druggies" lol, here's a question: tell me some reasons why doin' these drugs is positive for you? and no, don't say it makes you feel good, cuz other shit can do that too. So tell me why it has to be drugs you gotta take. And I bet you, their are more bad results from doin' drugs then good. :thumbup:

I GOT INTO IT FOR THE MERE MONEY TO BE MADE...I MADE MONEY N ALWAYS WAS A DRINKER SO I MIXED ONCE N THE REST IS HISTORY...
it was wayyy better then jus bein drunk,...lol...but see 5 years of smokin
n now i smoke n i get paranoyed....its fucked up...so i don't smoke anymore
it got to a point that i looked at weed n all i wanted to do was leave, lmao..
it aint addictin really but the high n mellowness of it all is...
.reasons why i did it
relaxes you when stressed out...
creativity in any artform is increased..
ulternative to cigerettes...not a good one but still..
mixin drink n smoke is dope..!
but the downfalls are much worse n irreversable...
but listen when you grow up n have kids, i rather have experience with this type of shit so you can relate n honestly understand what there goin through.
in laymans terms...how you gonna speak on something you got no experience in..?

Artemis 11-04-04 11:46 PM

Quote:
I GOT INTO IT FOR THE MERE MONEY TO BE MADE...I MADE MONEY N ALWAYS WAS A DRINKER SO I MIXED ONCE N THE REST IS HISTORY...
it was wayyy better then jus bein drunk,...lol...but see 5 years of smokin
n now i smoke n i get paranoyed....its fucked up...so i don't smoke anymore
it got to a point that i looked at weed n all i wanted to do was leave, lmao..
it aint addictin really but the high n mellowness of it all is...
.reasons why i did it
relaxes you when stressed out...
creativity in any artform is increased..
ulternative to cigerettes...not a good one but still..
mixin drink n smoke is dope..!
but the downfalls are much worse n irreversable...
but listen when you grow up n have kids, i rather have experience with this type of shit so you can relate n honestly understand what there goin through.
in laymans terms...how you gonna speak on something you got no experience in..?

yea, tru, but then what if yo kid was feelin' suicidal? lol Would you wanted to have gone through that same type of thought jus to relate to them? what if they end up gettin' their girl pregnant, or they get pregnant? would you want to have gone through that to relate to them? I mean, it don't matter. There are many BAD examples of what drugs do, and no, atleast of what I seen, examples of drugs being good for you. I mean, it's stupid. Do somethin' else better for fun, that can help you out. like freestyle, battle wit friends, practice writing rhymes, play sports. all those things help you, but not drugs.

~Lady Fiya~ 11-04-04 11:46 PM

SPuL get on AIM...

angelbkheaven@aol.com

~Lady Fiya~ 11-04-04 11:47 PM

error:

angelbkaheaven@aol.com <-correct one...

Willa 11-04-04 11:48 PM

fluid u stupid dildo bitch of mine get on aim lol

Artemis 11-04-04 11:49 PM

^lol do you copy everything lady fiya does? ;)

Willa 11-04-04 11:50 PM

waht the fuck r u talkin about i had that first and she doesnt say dildo bitch me fluid and triple started that in our private sex chats lmao

fluidmoon 11-04-04 11:50 PM

yuuuuuuuu.......spul, i'm not a "druggy".......so lets get that str8 homey......i drink occasionaly,and i never said it didnt have lasting effects, of course this shit does, i'm saying, personal preference for doing this shit, and yes, most people grow out of it, but the effectrs are lasting....11

¤ÐÅž¤ 11-04-04 11:51 PM

lmao, you jus have a strong opinion when it comes to drugs man..
thats fine,...its your right...but its better then crack n cigerettes....

Elemental Soul 11-04-04 11:52 PM

a blunt wont kill u unless u do it excessively,like once every 2 weeks aint gonna do nutten

Artemis 11-04-04 11:52 PM

Quote:
waht the fuck r u talkin about i had that first and she doesnt say dildo bitch me fluid and triple started that in our private sex chats lmao

she asked someone to get on aIM, and you did too. but lol chil, I was j/p ;)

Artemis 11-04-04 11:53 PM

Quote:
yuuuuuuuu.......spul, i'm not a "druggy".......so lets get that str8 homey......i drink occasionaly,and i never said it didnt have lasting effects, of course this shit does, i'm saying, personal preference for doing this shit, and yes, most people grow out of it, but the effectrs are lasting....11

lol I didn't call you one. I was jus sayin' it's wack. yuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Artemis 11-04-04 11:54 PM

Quote:
lmao, you jus have a strong opinion when it comes to drugs man..
thats fine,...its your right...but its better then crack n cigerettes....

lol weerd to that.............

Willa 11-04-04 11:56 PM

oh ok lol.........