RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   FrankieFive vs Mistic-Rogue (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=161986)

Mistic-Rogue 11-25-04 03:32 AM

FrankieFive vs Mistic-Rogue

Battle Rules:

6 Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 11-28-04 at 03:32 AM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

Mistic-Rogue 11-25-04 03:33 AM

ok.... accept please.... are you any good???? holla........

System 11-25-04 03:37 AM

FrankieFive has ACCEPTED this battle on 11-25-04 03:37 AM.

FrankieFive 11-25-04 03:38 AM

drop a key and you'll see... i wanna drop a quick key on you...so if u drop quick..i'll drop with in 10 minutes if im still on and see it quickly...

Mistic-Rogue 11-25-04 03:42 AM

lol...... im not actually in this to get wns so ima drop really wack.....

System 11-25-04 03:43 AM

Mistic-Rogue has ACCEPTED this battle on 11-25-04 03:43 AM.

Mistic-Rogue 11-25-04 03:48 AM

Frankie.... only one thing to say and that is you need practice
Check his avy... looks like he bacame overcome by his wackness
Now he was the fool who called e out.. now here attack this
I got this thing called skill.... and buddy you just lack this
Id be rich if i got a dollar for every time i kill this cat
his hearts stopping and his pulse is going flat..... nobody cares.

His pulse.....

_____/\___/\_____/\____/\____/\_____/\_____/\___/\____/\
____________/\__________-/\_____________/\__________
__________________________________________________ __
oooooooooohhh what a shame

Mistic-Rogue 11-25-04 03:49 AM

lol..... all done buddy.... i droped really wack but no its your turn

FrankieFive 11-25-04 03:58 AM

so i can swee your shit till i post? if so thats ill...

Mistic-Rogue 11-25-04 04:01 AM

na you cant see my verse until you post yours.... SO HURRY UP!

FrankieFive 11-25-04 04:14 AM

--rogue couldnt think up tightness if i gave'em a 'brain twist', - you know your ready for death, already ya 'names mist'--1
--call me a violent stepdad the way im a 'drop this daughter' ,- kids worth spit so watch'em get beat in this 'slobber knocker',--2
--i'll drive ya spits to a lose like i switched ya 'jaw with cars', - rip out ya eyes and throw'em at you so u can see how 'soft you are'--3

(X)eed 11-25-04 04:32 AM

Voted For: Mistic-Rogue

MAN YO MISTIK GUD BATTLE MAN U CAME WIF SUM GUD PUNCHES HERE, BUT HARDLY ANY PERSONALZ.... ALLL I CAN SAY IS ROOM 4 IMPROVEMENT. AND STOP USIN WACKNESS ALLL THE TIME .ITS OLD DAWG..CLOWN IT.........

FRANKIE 5 KAME WIF SUM REALLY GUS PERSONALZ BUT DIDNT AHVE THE FLOW . NO HATE BUT U JUST DIDNT HAVE IT/...........

VOTE ON MY BATTLE AGAINST HAWKKKK REALYLY WANT 2 KLOZE THAT SHIT DWN.........

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Mistic-Rogue 11-25-04 02:20 PM

^^^^^shut the fuck up (x) CeEd...... upin for some votes!

B. Magik 11-25-04 10:09 PM

Voted For: FrankieFive

FrankieFive...easy...punches...wordplay...metas... flow...all there...punches were way more creative and they hit harder so u get my vote...1

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

JRoy 11-25-04 10:51 PM

ok overall FrankieFive came a little bit harder in this.....not too much harder but a little bit harder...yea this was a noob battle but still it was iight....well keep it up and get in a crew and elavate..just keep practicing...pzz ~1~

v/FrankieFive

FrankieFive 11-26-04 12:53 AM

lol.. this wasnt newbie... this was a quick battle... watch when i put some force into my punches...in later battles...

FrankieFive 11-26-04 07:53 AM

uppin............................................. ............

Insight. 11-26-04 10:27 AM

eh battle

punches- MR harder hittin
personals- F5 more of em, and harder hittin
multis- Neither
metas- F5 for havin em
wordplay- F5 for havin it i guess
humor- F5, i smiled
structure- MR overall better lookin
flow- MR just went together better

F5 aight verse. U need to work on personals, punches, and use some better word play. Liked the punchlines, but the structure is kinda off.

MR not your best work. punches were aight, one personal, no word play, no multis. gotta put more thought into ya verse.

No Hate Just An Honest Voter

v/FrankieFive

pz

Oz™ 11-26-04 11:55 AM

gotta go wit f-five....his punches came harder then mistic-rouges...but u gotta structure ur verse better may'n...overall it was nice...u also had a few multis in there

return tha favor please

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=161728

Class.Sic 11-26-04 01:38 PM

i think that Frnakie took this hands down....just a better overall verse except for his structure...ya fam work on your structure and harder hitting punches and you could elevate....

Mistic your wack just start over and go reaad some tutorials or something...cmon now how are you gonna rhyme "this" with "this"....work on everything....

v/frankie

FrankieFive 11-27-04 05:36 AM

so if those 2 votes are disqualified... that would make it 3-1 not 1-0...

4fil 11-27-04 05:38 AM

This was feedback posted for Mistic-Rogue

lol.... yo frankie.... this is me.. on my new account.... the only reason i used this mysticrouge account was to get posts.... if you want a real battle i will battle you on this account during the holidays..

4fil 11-27-04 05:39 AM

there were 4 votes disqualified... herb

FrankieFive 11-30-04 03:10 AM

^shut up....

uppin for more votes...............

4fil 11-30-04 03:28 AM

you shut up..... NEWB!

/-'Hollow187=='- 12-01-04 12:32 AM

punches - frankie
multis - frank
complexity - frank
flow - frank
metas - frank

this was a one sided match no doubt frankie jus hit it harder in all the categories to pull off the win

vote - frankiefive

/-'Hollow187=='- 12-01-04 12:33 AM

wtf? i voted for frankie and it gave the vote to rogue..some shit is fucked up there..admin or mod fix dat shit please

FrankieFive 12-01-04 02:06 PM

^yeah this is site is mad sleepers... and DQ's votes and shit... i already on this battle... but now the votes are deaded and the battles being slept on... bka

surgical 12-01-04 03:19 PM

This votez 4 Mistic-Rogue. Both rappers were tight. Mistic u could have used more personals but your flow was good. U get points for that. Frankie I like the line when you said I rip out ya eyes and throw'em at you so u can see how "soft you are". That was dope. Anyway no hate. ~1~

Scareface 12-01-04 05:31 PM

DEamn this Was A Nice Battle for Ppl On Yall Level I Mean I like the Way you Both Carry yourself But Frankie HAs my vote All day I Was lovin Tha First Line mayne Keep it up
Good Luck Next Time Mistic

Plz Vote In My Battles Atleast Two Plz I Dont Have N e Votes At All Plz Do Me The Favor

Houdini 12-01-04 05:54 PM

Nice lines, I liked your structure, His shyt was whack

FrankieFive 12-02-04 06:06 AM

^hate... eitherwayu... i already one this battle... and half these new votes should be DQ'd... importantly the last one...

NY's Finest 12-04-04 08:22 PM

yo u was hot your rhymes really make sense keep it up. HOLLA

FrankieFive 12-05-04 12:42 AM

^resect yo... but what kinda bullshit is this... i won then 4 of my votes was DQ'ed and now he's getting all these herbs votes.... right now the real score is... 7-4...

anyway some votes should be DQ'ed... so do it up mods... done delete all my votes after i win but keep his bullshit... now

what is the mods on mistics pay role...what kinda dickryde shit is this? serious!!!

The Eruption 12-10-04 05:29 PM

This was an overall good batle but im goin to have to give this one to ..........
I really like the flow to both verses
there was a nice touch to M-R, flow but it still could have been a little better with the wordplay, Nice sructure to both verses, F.F. had some GREAT line too
i really liked his flow but ur metas werent visible but punchlines were sick
nice battle

Please return the favor on my battle
I know its a lil weak but its ok

Please return the favor
http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=163680

FrankieFive 12-10-04 07:13 PM

where the fuck did all this dickryde shit come from?

Die Hard 12-10-04 07:16 PM

Mistic obviously took this one handz down. Bettr vocab, punches, basically everything. Frankie's verse was jus wack.