RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   .:: Verbal Reformatory ::. Tryouts (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=162625)

Godz Angel 11-28-04 02:58 PM

.:: Verbal Reformatory ::. Tryouts

Any one wanna try out for this Crew?..... This Will Be a Dope Crew, And we will be real active and battle alot.... I am getting 8 Members to start the Crew and I want 12 Total...... And.. Of course I am the leader of this crew.... So If you are dope and loyal, And you wanna be in this... Then Try out Homie~

Leader: â€- Gødž Ã…ngël â€-

Co-Leader: Legend

Text:
1. â€- Gødž Ã…ngël â€-
2. NeptuneHurricane
3. Xdecent
4. lil C.A.L.I
5. Killa Kid
6. NY's Finest
7. The Eruption
8. Legend

Just Post What you wanna do for tha Crew and I will put you down.
Thank you...
Peace~

Retro 11-28-04 03:01 PM

My Crew Will Be Better and I Bet Legend Will Be In Your Lineup.

Godz Angel 11-28-04 03:02 PM

I dont care if your crew wil be better...... And Who ever trys out I will see if I want them in this Shyt....

Peace~

Retro 11-28-04 03:03 PM

NO! Stop Pm'ing Me Sayin You Want In My Crew You Are Ass!...Sorry Did I Say That Out Loud.?

Godz Angel 11-28-04 03:06 PM

Oh come one man.. You know this crew will take a shit on your crew... Bitch.. HA HA HA....

Retro 11-28-04 03:11 PM

Sure...Logistic...You Are Ass as soon as My Crew Get's Together already got 3, We'll Exclude Shit's On Ya Ear Lobe.... Retro-Bution..That's The Foundation Of Dopeness..Now Shutup and Get Out My Thread * Think's Oop's This ain' my thread, scamper's Off with a Inflated Ego, Still Mo' Gangsta Than Dog's Angel*

Godz Angel 11-28-04 03:14 PM

..:Logistic:........... ooo wow..... I got my name changed bitch... It snot like i have two accounts bitch....... And I am your dogs angel and I come to woop your ass not bite it.... Nopw get out of your thread and go fuck your crew members...

Nuff Said~

Retro 11-28-04 03:15 PM

Don't Do "Nuff Said" You ain't Troop...You Fuckin Fag...I Mean Shit THUG was Wack...You ain't Got Leadership qualitie's...So Shut Ya Mouth Biotch..

* -- Blaza -- * 11-28-04 05:22 PM

Yo Retro Leave this nigga alone he juss startin a crew don't matter if ya crews gonna be better wtf u can't even make a crew u dont got enough fuckin posts stop poppin shit off in This niggaz thread iight son shit ~1~

* -- Blaza -- * 11-28-04 08:40 PM

yeah dats right im tryin out
Look

Yo when you spit in defourm you wan't a good meaning
Verbal Scars Verbal Beating From my verse is what ur seeing
It's the slur that gets you murked from words that really hurt
And it's a blur when i squirt my unpredictable venomus verse
It's Slower and more perfected when u make the lines lower
I'm here to infourm you that Verbal Reformatory is here to take over

Godz Angel 11-28-04 09:42 PM

Thats A pretty Sweet verse... I say you in.. I like it....... Dont you have to have 8 People to start a crew?........ Oh well..... You in........... Hey what do you want to be in as?... Audio, Text, Or poetry/topical?... I will put you in for text now..... until you tell me..

Peace~

* -- Blaza -- * 11-28-04 09:47 PM

Thankx im in ill take Text..............pz...

Godz Angel 11-28-04 09:50 PM

Ok... See if you can get some other dope heads to join this ok?... You my co-leader.... Peace out~~~~~~~~~~~~

50Cal. 11-28-04 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro
Don't Do "Nuff Said" You ain't Troop...You Fuckin Fag...I Mean Shit THUG was Wack...You ain't Got Leadership qualitie's...So Shut Ya Mouth Biotch..

nuff said.................now say something slick so i can own you :nono:

Godz Angel 11-28-04 09:53 PM

Dont say nuff said.. you aint troop... You fag.....

HA HA HA~

* -- Blaza -- * 11-28-04 10:33 PM

Empire do you got the thread to prove CProg. and Strobe said that???

Godz Angel 11-29-04 06:50 AM

Whass that?... ^^^ '

Oh well....

Uppin for some members in this Shyt~

Godz Angel 11-29-04 03:48 PM

Uppin for some crew members........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............

DrasticMeasureZ 11-29-04 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro

:laugh: *nuff said*................NOW SAY SOMTHIN~! :cussing:

Godz Angel 11-29-04 04:09 PM

Hmm?..... Fuck you........ I aint wanna lower my inteligance to talk to you faggots....

Peace

DrasticMeasureZ 11-29-04 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by â€- Gødž Ã…ngël â€-
Hmm?..... Fuck you........ I aint wanna lower my inteligance to talk to you faggots....

Peace

.............................U WAS TALKIN TO ME

Godz Angel 11-29-04 07:00 PM

uppin for some members........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....

Godz Angel 11-30-04 03:48 PM

Uppin for some members... I wanna get this Built... Peace~............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................

Godz Angel 11-30-04 05:56 PM

Uppin for some members.. I wanna get this shyt runnin....

Peace~

NeptuneHurricane 11-30-04 06:03 PM

Ok. You asked me to. Little did you know how lame I am. Lol. Well I drop and you see.

My verses have the power to make the blind see,
Unstopable flows create clarity
When Neptune comes through, I create mass death like an oil spill
Stoppin fake rappers in their tracks with my baffling skills
Yo Im sick with this shit like a whore poppin pills
Your styles have faded, bombed like the Gigli screenplay
Cuz when you come around my way, better know it'll be your final day
You stressin, breathing stopped short like a woman giving birth
Im as ridiculous as the notion of Bond being played by ColinFirth
Yo I just blessed this page like a god-sent sign
Cuz rest assured, your verses can't get any better than mine

Godz Angel 11-30-04 06:05 PM

You got some skillz........ But you do ned to elevate..... But I will make a sub forum for that....... I say you in... But we will prolly elevate you...... Welcome..... Put .:: Verbal Reformatory ::. In ya sig ok?..... Peace out~~~

Uppin for some memebrs...

NeptuneHurricane 11-30-04 06:11 PM

Aight. I know i need to elevate, but Im just starting out. Even though that isnt an excuse. How did you get Verbal Reformaty to scroll accross your screen like that?

Godz Angel 11-30-04 06:12 PM

<marquee> Some thing you want to write in here </marquee>

Hey... PM some people to see if they wanna join this shit.. ok?...

Peace~

* -- Blaza -- * 11-30-04 10:46 PM

Yo I Gotta Be out Dis CrEw man nobody new is comein in it and we ain't on da map im pm'ing people nobody wan'ts in G/l GoDz AngEl ~$~ 1 ~$~ im out:thumbup:

NeptuneHurricane 12-01-04 12:30 AM

Oh no! We lost a member. Gasp

Hoodz Prophet 12-01-04 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by â€- Gødž Ã…ngël â€-
Uppin for some crew members........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............

wut tha hell iz wit all tha periodz...u only need 15 characterz homie not like 15 million at least itz not those gay "~" thingz

Retro 12-01-04 06:27 AM

This Crew Is Wack...Godz Angel...No One Want's In Ya Crew...You Are Trash and Set a Battle Up...:thumbup:

Cos Mic 12-01-04 09:02 AM

down 4 topical if u want me:

this is wot i used 4 a topical

road trip

i got a fast car
time to make a deceision
where are goin on mah road trip
wit mah slif to mah lip im aqip
ready to cruise all pimpout in mah gunit shoes
pushin on tha gas gotta blast rollin down
tha street in mah drop-top-jeep never stop-all-ways-pop
never leave britton so mah oad trip starts here
so ahm here wit mah map an pen planin mah road trip
blastin down tha m5 90 mile an hour got a cop chase
i dont give a crap he can give me a race
speeding non stop listin to my music hip-hop-never-stop
gangster style lost tha cops in my gangster drop-top-jeep
if u was on tha trip with me it wudnt be wack or u wudnt fall asleep

Godz Angel 12-01-04 09:24 PM

I like it.... Its not bad... I guess you in..... But hey... Start PM-in people to see if they want in this crew... ok?...

Peace~~~

lil C.A.L.I 12-01-04 10:21 PM

hows this diss is it tight enough to join?

look at dis nigga scip's his name/
when i bust his lip it takes away all his fame/
this guy thinks hes good at bein sarcastik/
suffacatin your ass quick no problem with plastik/
u might as well get rid of your raps and learn to discard/
oh shit wait u cant cuz you are a retard/
dont fuck with damestik/
ill merk your ass so bad you will go gay like tha q makin u wanna suck dick/
damn u r startin to give me a whole ton of greif/
ill smoke your ass like I do a fuckin weed leif/

Godz Angel 12-01-04 10:37 PM

Dass Prettyy.... good... You are in............ Thanx for tryin out.. Peace~

Cos Mic 12-02-04 05:11 AM

hey thanx

how did u get u post thingy white?

and wots this crew called?

and check out my bigger poem in da sig....................

Retro 12-02-04 05:17 AM

I Would Merk Your Crew...Cos You Are Wack......:thumbup:

Cos Mic 12-02-04 05:19 AM

f-f-f-fuck o-o-o-f-f-f-

Retro 12-02-04 05:21 AM

Or What Pussy.......This Crew Going No-Where.....Pussy.....and Godz Angel Set a Battle Up.......FAG