RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Throwdown: KO'd (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=190)
-   -   09. C.S Wire Tap vs Ground Xero -Round 1- (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=164110)

K.ontroverz.Y 12-05-04 07:18 PM

09. C.S Wire Tap vs Ground Xero -Round 1-

The Battles are now up.

Rules

*the battles Will Be Randomly Selected, We Will not CHEAT and place you with anyone Better Or Worse then you "ON Purpose"
*All 3 of your group members MUST drop on the same Track
*One Group representitive Has 3 days To Check In after Set Up
*Each group has 4 Days To drop their Track
*Voting Goes On Forever. But If it's a 7-0 Lead On One team. They automatically Advance.
*If We Find Any Cheaters Or Dr's You Will Be Delt With. Maybe from this league. Or MAybe even from strobe
*The track limit is 4 minutes (suggest you go 1 min for each member)
*You need 250 Posts To vote..

Time Limit:

2 of the 3 members must check in by Wednesday
Must Drop track by Saturday
Voting Ends Monday Night.

There is an exception. If one of the 3 members can not drop the verse within the time limit then You can send in the 2 veres. but it'd be a handicap match.

sdizzle 12-05-04 08:30 PM

checking in 1 ......

Ground Xero Is Checked In :thumbup:
- E

Enygma 12-06-04 04:12 PM

Checking in :thumbup:

C.S Wire Tap Is Checked In

- E

sdizzle 12-11-04 11:59 PM

ok.. lets see.. ill post @ exactly midnight

http://sdizzle.dmusic.com/

"fuck whatever there crew is"

now advance my group..... we win

Know-Gimix 12-12-04 12:19 AM

lol I think that they are re-doing the tourney or someisht... or i dunno whats goin on... sucks for kids that drop if they do.

sdizzle 12-12-04 12:20 AM

good

i just recorded this tonight so we would at least adavnce

Enygma 12-12-04 02:05 AM

^^^ Supposed to be on Sunday at midnight

atleast that was the date to my knowledge

sdizzle 12-12-04 02:16 AM

NO, it clearly says SATURDAY NIGHT... if they changed it, they null an dvoids my verse

Enygma 12-12-04 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma
I understand where you guys are coming from. It is still the first week, so maybe we can have the verses due on Sunday nights or something like that. That way you will have the whole weekend to prepare. I think this could work......putting battles up on Wednesday morning, checking in by Friday night, Dropping by Sunday night, and having votes due by Tuesday night. OK.....if it's cool with Kontroverzy, it's cool with me :thumbup:

Just waiting on his approval.....

This is what was posted.....by me. I bolded the day that's important for you. You are more than welcome to go look at the post again :thumbup:

And yes......you may redrop your diss, I understand you thought it was a no show victory....

sdizzle 12-12-04 02:52 AM

yes

but all see is a MAYBE and a WAITING FOR APPROVAL

Enygma 12-12-04 02:57 AM

Anyway, do you want a cheap win? Cause I can just post my verse right now and we can see who's was better

sdizzle 12-12-04 11:09 AM

yes i do want the cheap win.... sinse i followed the rules and did what was posted, not listed to a bunch of maybes that were never made official

iamthatdude87 12-12-04 11:24 AM

^^^LMAO you'll get owned...........

Ca'lam 12-12-04 12:18 PM

god damn your quality fucking sucks -_-

sdizzle 12-12-04 12:31 PM

i did put headphones on, i didn't mix it... i held the mic in my hand right up against my mouth

what would u expect?

Ca'lam 12-12-04 01:02 PM

better quality lol... on most sites quality actually means something when people vote -_-.. but i mean its w/e :).. i'll be back to vote when this shit is officialy a battle

sdizzle 12-12-04 01:35 PM

well i, assuming we won, cuz the official rules say saturday

SO we win...

next week please

iamthatdude87 12-12-04 02:02 PM

sorry dude its tonite at midnight

sdizzle 12-12-04 02:24 PM

but it clearly says "SATURDAY NIGHT"

fucking bitches cheat to help themselves

our thread says saturday night, so were taking the win

the fucking mods on this site try to cheat for themselves every fucking day

fucking rascal dq's me from a tournament when he didn't drop...
i almos got cheated from my title one week when the bitch edits his verse

WHAT THE FUCK

NO, i will not be screwed.. u should have made a thread that specifically says "WE CCHANGED THE DUE DATE"..

but u didn't... someone created a thread that says, maybe we should change it.

a maybe = nothing

so take ur loss like a man, cuz i could careless how bitchy a move this looks like...

i recorded a bs verse cuz it was due yesterdat, i have work that im leaving for in a few minutes, so i cant record again

so fuck you, we win

[.:D:.] 12-12-04 02:56 PM

^^y u so mad????

rofl...

K.ontroverz.Y 12-12-04 02:59 PM

umm naww Sdizzle. you must read partner.

Enygma 12-12-04 04:33 PM

Also.....dizzle, this is a Team Audio Battle Tournament....you are lucky if we even accept your solo verse :thumbup:

Enygma 12-12-04 05:38 PM

Anyway.....you've just been whored :thumbup:

KOed Tournament Round 1

TeamOne 12-12-04 06:18 PM

yes, yes he has....... except i couldnt hear ecko that much..... and enygma actually fell off alil at some parts..... mad punches tho

Know-Gimix 12-12-04 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdizzle
but it clearly says "SATURDAY NIGHT"

fucking bitches cheat to help themselves

our thread says saturday night, so were taking the win

the fucking mods on this site try to cheat for themselves every fucking day

fucking rascal dq's me from a tournament when he didn't drop...
i almos got cheated from my title one week when the bitch edits his verse

WHAT THE FUCK

NO, i will not be screwed.. u should have made a thread that specifically says "WE CCHANGED THE DUE DATE"..

but u didn't... someone created a thread that says, maybe we should change it.

a maybe = nothing

so take ur loss like a man, cuz i could careless how bitchy a move this looks like...

i recorded a bs verse cuz it was due yesterdat, i have work that im leaving for in a few minutes, so i cant record again

so fuck you, we win

I agree with him... I'd be pissed if I was in his position too.

sdizzle 12-12-04 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma
Anyway.....you've just been whored :thumbup:

KOed Tournament Round 1

A. u said redo it

b. I said im not accepting ur drop

lol YOU cant dq me, ur in this battle.... ur only changin shit up cuz ur the mod

so im sorry, no... i just talked to strobe... go ask him what he said

iamthatdude87 12-12-04 08:06 PM

Yo quit bitching if u want redo urs go ahead youll still lose.....and if u read other parts of the ko'd tourny killa bwoy sed he was gonna change the dates before u even posted....

sdizzle 12-12-04 08:09 PM

yes BUT he never informed any1... so that null and voids it

u guys lose... GET OVER IT

im not arguing over something strobes' already made a decision...

so any problems... talk to him

[.:D:.] 12-12-04 08:18 PM

Quote:
yes BUT he never informed any1... so that null and voids it

u guys lose... GET OVER IT

im not arguing over something strobes' already made a decision...

so any problems... talk to him

its a thread dat says they could change the date...u should peeped before u dropped...just redo it...y u arugin about redoin it...u would have the advantage...but no...u wanna take the bitch ass way out...

sdizzle 12-12-04 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.:Diabolic:.]
its a thread dat says they could change the date...u should peeped before u dropped...just redo it...y u arugin about redoin it...u would have the advantage...but no...u wanna take the bitch ass way out...

yes they could.. like it was possible they were going to... but it was never made official.. never told to any1 toher than a few random people

so im sorry

you can take it up with strobe, cuz u wont win.. :)

ground xero advances.. YEA US

iamthatdude87 12-12-04 08:23 PM

LMAO ^^^^^more bitch then his picture.....lmao

iamthatdude87 12-12-04 08:24 PM

o and also if u didnt read the rules u had to have at least 2-3 ppl so automatically ur dq'd so we win.....nuff sed

sdizzle 12-12-04 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECKO
o and also if u didnt read the rules u had to have at least 2-3 ppl so automatically ur dq'd so we win.....nuff sed

lol...

but u didn't drop on time

but atleast we did

so the fact that u didn't drop on time cancel'd out the fact we only had 1 person

DUMB ASS

i swear sum people think their slick... then they dont think

i swear wow

sry... woul du like to try again?

no..? why not? come on... fine

iamthatdude87 12-12-04 08:32 PM

nope we did drop on time.....its just that u got whored.....plus ur DQ'd cuz u dont have enuff members.....and there is no such thing as cancelled out if that was the case we still win nuff sed.......so go cry to strobe cuz theres nuthing u or strobe can do......wire tap takes it by DQ nuff Sed

sdizzle 12-12-04 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECKO
nope we did drop on time.....its just that u got whored.....plus ur DQ'd cuz u dont have enuff members.....and there is no such thing as cancelled out if that was the case we still win nuff sed.......so go cry to strobe cuz theres nuthing u or strobe can do......wire tap takes it by DQ nuff Sed

lol ...

the whole thing is YOU DIDN'T drop on time

dumb fuck

i swear ur dumb

i dont know why i keep trying to explain it to you

go complain to strobe, maybe he'll feel bad for u guys breaking the rules

so eh..

i don tknow what to tell ya

ya lost.. SRY :(

TeamOne 12-12-04 09:09 PM

^ ^^ ^ Us?????

Enygma 12-13-04 02:00 AM

sdizzle....I understand where you are coming from....honestly, but this is a TEAM battling tournament......you have no TEAM. You dropped a solo verse because your TEAM could not show. Even if you are right about us not dropping on time (which you aren't) your TEAM still doesn't advance, because your TEAM failed to show. Do you get where I'm going with this? If you want, I will grant you guys two more days to drop a verse against what we already have up, but you need to atleast have one other person on the track with you. That is what the rules say, so I honestly don't want to hear any more bitching from you. The thread was posted about the date changes....whether it said maybe or whatever, the shit was decided on by a mod of the league....I was just making sure that Kontroverzy didn't have a problem with it. He clearly didn't, so the rule took affect. It's funny how the other battles that are up seemed to know about the date changes, but you didn't.....I find that very intresting.

Like I said, you have two choices....

1. You find a member of your team to drop with you by Tuesday at midnight (which is being very fair seeing as how you had over a week to prepare) so we can continue this battle and maybe get a vote or two on it....

or

2. You can continue to bitch about us cheating and not get your way, because you never had a team member on the track with you.

I suggest you choose number one so you atleast have a chance at advancing :thumbup:

[.:D:.] 12-13-04 06:18 AM

Quote:
yes they could.. like it was possible they were going to... but it was never made official.. never told to any1 toher than a few random people

so im sorry

you can take it up with strobe, cuz u wont win.. :)

ground xero advances.. YEA US

damn u is a gay...nobody told me...but i have to intellect to fuckin ask questions..man...just either way if u do it over you would lose...dat why you dont wanna do it over...cuz ull lose either way...fuckin fag..

Wreckk 12-13-04 06:28 AM

Really c.s should win because

the rules said a group automatically when ya posted ya verse and u werent a group they should of dqed you......

Mods need to enforce this tourny

TeamOne 12-13-04 06:17 PM

even tho dizzzle is bein a real big bitch, he is right...... cuz the bigger rule is postin a verse... (or on time).... and then the next rule to come into affect is if it was in the time limit or had enough people on it.... u didnt post a verse on time, as the rules stated for this week..... i was under the belief that that new rule wasnt taking effect until the next round since some of the battles were already closed... just wat i think, but dizzle is bein a bitch, and we all know he wants the win now because he will lose with the redo, but he is right..... cuz we shouldve seen a thread sayin "The Due date has changed" and not "ahh, change the due date???.... maybe"

but, im wonderin where strobe is.... if he really sed that dizzles group is moving on, dont u think he woulda posted that in here, or edited one of the posts or w/e????