RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Diplomats = Hottest Out there (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=167783)

Lil Tra 12-23-04 03:14 AM

Diplomats = Hottest Out there

These nigga go hard, i mean they got the beats and the lyrics, what chall think?

Compose 12-23-04 12:34 PM

they wack as fuck...

Aristokat 12-23-04 04:49 PM

I agree The Diplomats iz tight as fuck in da game right now... good looks fam... ^^this dude final hate on everything anybody say from the south or that got "LIL" in dey name.... LOL.... sad... haha he's said it before so brush that off famz... shits hot...

Kordozar 12-23-04 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by final
they wack as fuck...

^^^^^ HaHa Damn Sure Iss No Style At All.........

Lil Tra 12-23-04 07:26 PM

Lame ass niggaz always hatin..

For$akeN 12-23-04 08:06 PM

ummm no I don't really like them, just my opinion.

Compose 12-23-04 08:10 PM

im not hatin...theyre style is mad easy and people talk about how good they are wen theyre not...they have no vocab,stories,punches...all they get recognition for is because their style is different...but just because its different doesnt mean its good

they flip shit around and people think its godly...flipping shit is so easy its like reverse psychology and its easy to brain warp someone into thinking your good...with good promoters,nice cars,hos, and money in your videos...

plus sayin your name a thousand times in one song is good promoting i guess...

God 12-23-04 08:13 PM

hell naw the diplomats arent the hottest thing out there , there one of the wackest out there expecpt for Jualz . Santana's dope , everyone else is wack

^nuff said

Compose 12-23-04 08:26 PM

^i know im not sayin their dope im sayin the opposite lol...unless you were talkin to the topic creator then nevermind

ChuCkD wit FLAVA 12-23-04 09:02 PM

yall know nothin about hip hop

Aristokat 12-23-04 09:15 PM

God dang here is the almighty creator of hip-hop...

Tell us how hip-hop puts shame to the original creatorz and all that bullshit.... daddy... :laugh:

X-Cellz™ 12-23-04 09:16 PM

they suck d-block > diplomats BABY GOOO GAAA lyrics

Compose 12-23-04 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Blayz

Tell us how hip-hop puts shame to the original creatorz and all that bullshit.... daddy... :laugh:

it actually does...
real hiphop is gettin suckier and suckier by the day with shit like diplomats etc. and all the gay ass mainstream thats comin out...nas is the only real guy left for mainstream even eminem is losin it puttin out stupid shit now all the legends are gone and the new guys arent paying respects or surpassing them anytime soon...

George K.Stanza 12-23-04 09:27 PM

Quote:
originally posted by Lil Tra
These nigga go hard, i mean they got the beats and the lyrics, what chall think?

i think you should take that picture out yer sig
its scurry

Mask Murderous 12-23-04 09:38 PM

These niggaz are tight as hell.. espically now they rolling with SAS.

X-Cellz™ 12-23-04 09:45 PM

man lmao diplomats suck big donkey balls

Pop Lotty 12-23-04 09:48 PM

stfu bums.

Byrdgang all day...holla.

Scareface 12-23-04 09:49 PM

well I Surely think They Is Hot But Not the Hottest Shit out There .....But they Def Dont Suck ..............................The Hottest out There Rii Now Is
LUDACRIS!!!!

Cuban~Storm 12-23-04 09:51 PM

The diplomats in general sucks big time even cameron he can't even make sense in his rhymes

Scareface 12-23-04 09:53 PM

Damn Thats ashame yAll lKids dont Know shit bout Hip Hop .............Yall Jus Some Basic fux

Scareface 12-23-04 09:55 PM

Illl Tell you who's Sick wit The Rymes...............That New kId On Da Block
Alchamist .......He got Some Nice flow..................Especailly On That Song He made wit Mobb Deep and Nina Sky ..."""Hold You Down"""

Cuban~Storm 12-23-04 09:57 PM

yo hip hop now sucks old hip hop back then wen big was alive in the late 80's was the shit man,don't cuz I'm a yung buck don't mean I don't hear old skool songs fo sho' to don't act like ya know mo cuz ya older matta fact I might no mo than u

Cuban~Storm 12-23-04 09:58 PM

^^ya 14 king dipset ya not eve that old enuff to say "yAll lKids dont Know shit bout Hip Hop "

Scareface 12-23-04 10:01 PM

Mayne wat You Talkin Bout Nigga I listen To all Hip hop ...Old or New.......Dont Try To Judge Me By my Age ...........Thanx

Scareface 12-23-04 10:03 PM

if you Dont Beleave Me ...........Since you so smart Then Give me a Test On Old School Hip Hop

Cuban~Storm 12-23-04 10:03 PM

Yo dawg hip hop now is a joke, snoop dawg became a joke, he use to spit fire wen he first came out now look at him he can't make a song wit out fuckin up, same wit eminem he plays to much so in conlusion

OLD SKOOL IS BETTA BIATCH

Scareface 12-23-04 10:05 PM

I Agree...................Name One Under Rated Rapper Thats Been In The Game A While And are jud Looked over All the Time

Cuban~Storm 12-23-04 10:05 PM

I'm a give you e-z quesions

1. WHo was 3 members of NWA
2. Wat is Tupac other name
3. Wat year did biggie died
4. GIve me one of house of pains song

um I'll giv you more if you answer these e-z ones

The Black Plague 12-23-04 10:10 PM

I like Cam'ron, and Jualz, Purple haze is tight, but the rest of them is aight... not good not bad..

But they can produce some unique beats..

Compose 12-24-04 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King~~Dipset
Illl Tell you who's Sick wit The Rymes...............That New kId On Da Block
Alchamist .......He got Some Nice flow..................Especailly On That Song He made wit Mobb Deep and Nina Sky ..."""Hold You Down"""

ROFL, and this kid thinks he knows about hiphop..."that new kid on the block alchemist"...news flash alchemist been out for a long ass time already genius he just never rapped until now...

Ike 12-24-04 01:03 AM

they have nice multis....and theyre beats are nice......but the best in the game?......i can make a list of nice mcs in the game....just off the top....
all of d-block
nas
em
fab
cassidy
obie
banks
lol...and thats just some of the mainstream rappers....if we started to name underground artists....haha.....the dipset crew is prolly in the top 25 in mainstream artists...maybe....

Lil Tra 12-24-04 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuCkD wit FLAVA
yall know nothin about hip hop

God Damn shut the fuck up

Lil Tra 12-24-04 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George K.Stanza
i think you should take that picture out yer sig
its scurry

Ok GEORGE......Im really gonna do it

Sik Wit It 12-24-04 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by final
they wack as fuck...

...^Enuff Said...

Kawn Flixx 12-24-04 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Blayz

lmfao...dipset coo to me..no DR or hate...

Young Drama 12-24-04 05:50 PM

JR Writer is a Beast niga, hes raw as fuck

Skriptz 12-27-04 12:03 AM

Diplomats are wack...
..they fuckin suck mayn

Oz™ 12-27-04 12:04 AM

this thread=bullshit

:thumbup:

C-Hood 12-27-04 01:23 AM

i think dem niggas is real hard....real nice...but the only one that is makin stuff up if Jim jones....he can't neva ride a beat...but everyone else...JR, Cam, Julez, Hell Rell niggas is raw

Lil Tra 12-28-04 03:10 AM

Yea JR go hard den a bitch bro