RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I'm Leaving..... RV (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=169554)

~Lady Fiya~ 01-01-05 07:31 AM

I'm Leaving..... RV

CLICK HERE

yea that's explains it all... didn't know we can post it here Nos but thanx.. but yea... i'm bouncin from this place.....

JRoy 01-01-05 07:32 AM

damn well nice knowing you...wishing i could know you better and collab on audio....but you out pzz ma

~Lady Fiya~ 01-01-05 07:33 AM

pz........................................ stay up...................................... .........

Terumoto 01-01-05 07:50 AM

*will talk to you on aim and collab and be tight*

:thumbup:

~Lady Fiya~ 01-01-05 05:37 PM

word.......... stay up............. :thumbup: ./..

Mask Murderous 01-01-05 10:08 PM

Nobody cares, Because you'll be posting tommorow... probably why you dint get much reply's.

K.ontroverz.Y 01-01-05 10:09 PM

you can not retire. u havent accomplished anything yet

but you can quit...

pz

Ca'lam 01-01-05 11:32 PM

Ima still bug you on AIM :(... >_< cant hide from me Delorous!!!

Force. 01-01-05 11:35 PM

i hav a strange feeling she will be back..

L.I. 01-01-05 11:56 PM

leave then. <3 peace.

God 01-01-05 11:57 PM

damn another one lost ,

Farewell

Whys That? 01-02-05 12:22 AM

damn, another respected head gone.

Daz 01-02-05 02:57 AM

Join Cliche` Killers

We lack Audio.

I.D. 01-02-05 03:04 AM

Damn! Mami You Leaving Me Now??? I Thought We Was Cool, Lol...Figure Out Who I Am But Don't Say It Here

~Lady Fiya~ 01-02-05 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killah.Bwoy

but you can quit...

pz

nigga u ain't accomplish shit leaving LethalGK for a banishment battle vs. Diabolic and Empire......... got fam? dun tell me shit, cuz u woulda been forced to leave if u battled with ya "boy" Lethal.. now u gon let him get fucked up........

and Masked Murderous- stfu, seriously..... i can post if i fuckin feel like it, UNLESS PEOPLE CAN'T READ... I SAID I'M GONNA FINISH THIS POETRY TOURNEY, COLLABS FOR AUDIO AND ANYTHING ELSE I PROMISED INCLUDING VOTING ON RIGGED TEXT TOURNEYS,

AND IF U READ MY FUCKIN SIG IT SAYS CLEARLY "RETIRING"<<---NOT PAST TENSE..

~Lady Fiya~ 01-02-05 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz
Join Cliche` Killers

We lack Audio.

Word, i'll holla in a minute........... what's ur name on RB?

Daz 01-02-05 12:09 PM

Enough

I be a Mod.

Ancel 01-02-05 12:22 PM

damn ma shits gunna suck without chu around...

besta luck to you though hun

MadProphet 01-02-05 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killah.Bwoy

but you can quit...

pz

^^ LMFAO...HAHA (lmao @ people "retiring" from the net like its a career and shit....you gonna try and petition to get into the hall of fame??)

was 2 retiring threads really necessery??

K.ontroverz.Y 01-02-05 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
nigga u ain't accomplish shit leaving LethalGK for a banishment battle vs. Diabolic and Empire......... got fam? dun tell me shit, cuz u woulda been forced to leave if u battled with ya "boy" Lethal.. now u gon let him get fucked up........

and Masked Murderous- stfu, seriously..... i can post if i fuckin feel like it, UNLESS PEOPLE CAN'T READ... I SAID I'M GONNA FINISH THIS POETRY TOURNEY, COLLABS FOR AUDIO AND ANYTHING ELSE I PROMISED INCLUDING VOTING ON RIGGED TEXT TOURNEYS,

I DIDNT FUCKIN LEAVE HIM HOE I COULDNT BATTLE BECAUSE I WENT TO FUCKIN NY WHAT THE FUCK DO U WANT ME TO DO. CANCEL MY FUCKIN TRIP SO I CNA DROP FOR A FUCKIN AUDIO BATTLE THAT MEANS FUCKIN NOTHGIN.. BITCH FUCK YOU

Kordozar 01-02-05 05:57 PM

Lmao @ That Kid..............

Daz 01-02-05 05:58 PM

So,

as i look at the above post all i see is herb.
Why must you post in caps locks?
Does that mean your shouting?
And if so then your shouting at your comp. and then there's something wrong.

So, take a deep breath, Reach behind your computer and turn it off.

Because obviously you cant handle the net.

K.ontroverz.Y 01-02-05 06:02 PM

Daz how do my nuts taste? good? well, you can get em out your mouth now.

People express all kinds of emotions on the computer. i can see your a laid back asshole that has nothing better to do but jump in something that has nothing to do with you. so clearly you are a nerd with no life. following me around like a fuckin Voluter jus waitin for me to fall. Nope. doesnt go that way fam

so what you need to do. is go back to RB

post your retirement. and go back to elementary school you fuckin geek

DownLow'd 01-02-05 06:29 PM

I got 2 posts. shit's cool.

Daz 01-02-05 07:06 PM

This is the last response to u.

Basically, being that your the kid that said this to an online community im going to assume you care about this way too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killah Bwoy
this blood nicca wants me dead..

takin picz of me at clubs n shyt

he has some beef with me. cuz of my boi. dont have no problems with him but now he sayin hes gonna get me killed

what do i do?

i aint frontin at all. i was laughin for a while. i dont really care if i die

i just broke up with my gurl. and you nuccaz treat me like shit anywayz

what should i do ?

Its frankly obvious that no one likes you. Be it on the net or off the net. And in fact getting caught by this blood would be a good way for you to "Retire" dont you think? Because, ever since your mom shoved you from that disgusting hellhole she calls a pussy you've been a horrible failure and a dissapointment. Even God shudders at the mention of your forsaken name. You obviously suck at school, because otherwise you wouldnt type shit like Voluter. What the fuck is that?
So instead of basking in your epitomy of ignorance and filth, you'd rather sign on a computer that no one knows how you can afford, and show us how ignorant a pathetic nothing you can really be. Your whole life is one big fucking nothing wrapped in nothing. You cant even disrespect net kids with creativity. I mean calling me a nerd? Whoopty fucking doo. This obvious shows your lackluster in your waste of thread space you like to call music. I say you quit life.

50Cal. 01-02-05 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz
This is the last response to u.

Basically, being that your the kid that said this to an online community im going to assume you care about this way too much.

Its frankly obvious that no one likes you. Be it on the net or off the net. And in fact getting caught by this blood would be a good way for you to "Retire" dont you think? Because, ever since your mom shoved you from that disgusting hellhole she calls a pussy you've been a horrible failure and a dissapointment. Even God shudders at the mention of your forsaken name. You obviously suck at school, because otherwise you wouldnt type shit like Voluter. What the fuck is that?
So instead of basking in your epitomy of ignorance and filth, you'd rather sign on a computer that no one knows how you can afford, and show us how ignorant a pathetic nothing you can really be. Your whole life is one big fucking nothing wrapped in nothing. You cant even disrespect net kids with creativity. I mean calling me a nerd? Whoopty fucking doo. This obvious shows your lackluster in your waste of thread space you like to call music. I say you quit life.

daz shut the fuck up herb you net record means so much you gotta cheat to make it look nice so no your wack suck a dick good bye.and fiya drop in our poetry battle dammit :cussing:

Daz 01-02-05 07:17 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

That is the most incomprehensible thing i've ever Read.

KDNjgbrjviaccvchcvahac

Thats Emp's Typing.

Good Job. Monkey's learning typing.

K.ontroverz.Y 01-02-05 07:18 PM

Well unfortunetly, Daz. i dont treat the net like a HighSchool essay. So i could give a fuck about incorrect spellings. If i came to RV for Grammar lessons i would of went to summer school.

Why are you sticking up for Lady? because She Misread your thread. when you dissed her?

Don't act like you never misspelled a word before. because therefore you'd equal a 100% average in english and therefore you wouldnt be on this site. Fag. please remove yourself from this site. It'll do everyone including yourself a favour. please stop before you emberass yourself anymore. your obviously a net geek because you sit here and chat. talk about how dope you are and never battle. Nigga this aint not Chatline. Go to Jerry Springer and Discuss How Your Mom fucked a Donkey And came out with you. that would be something to discuss about

Now, i suggest you leave this site before you emberass yourself anymore

Ancel 01-02-05 07:27 PM

Stop the fucking beefing in this thread

K.ontroverz.Y 01-02-05 07:31 PM

well thats basically what its for. everyones been doin it. if he comin at me imma come straight back

Daz 01-02-05 07:33 PM

Ignorance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwillah boy
Nigga this aint not Chatline

And im embarassing myself?

Kid I'll son you

fluidmoon 01-02-05 07:33 PM

why are there 3 i'm leaving threads? by the same person...lol

K.ontroverz.Y 01-02-05 07:37 PM

set it up then daz

Willa 01-02-05 07:50 PM

weerd just a mater of time b4 she posts again
were gopnan make bets out of this ish lol

Mask Murderous 01-02-05 09:22 PM

Quote:

You haven't retired... your stilll posting.

Point made.. Please make this thread when your serious... dont even bother insulting me.

L.I. 01-02-05 09:23 PM

JUST FUCKIN LEAVE ALREADY. god damn. no one gives a shit.

~Lady Fiya~ 01-02-05 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmoon
why are there 3 i'm leaving threads? by the same person...lol

cuz i made one for my crew, 1
i made one in anything goes, 2
and i was told by Nas to place it here if i want, 3

any other questions?

and Killah Bwoy, drop the excuses u left him to get banished...

Empire- i need an extension for the battle cuz i stopped by for a minute..... but i have sumwhere to be in 20 minutes...... so i gotta post later... :thumbup:

like i said "retiring" i have shit to do, Will a Peer--make a bet.. and lose ya money hoe, find sum business, drop a track, shit FUCKING battle sumwheres... or go Mod sumthin, Jesus.. all u do is follow Fluid, be a leader for once.. oh and have a nice day, i posted... u got some money? i bet not.. stfu

Pop Lotty 01-02-05 10:44 PM

Quote:

any other questions?

Can I beat? :hump:

distilled 01-02-05 11:22 PM

Yo Im Retired again

DQ 01-03-05 06:36 AM

Jesus...what's with all the beefing n stuff...Sad to see another dope cat leave this site but i know you won't sit still and i'll still catch ya on aim or so...keep on doing your thing gurl, you're good at this stuff and thanks for everything btw...

Peace n take care...