RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Eminem "The funeral" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=170263)

GBless 01-04-05 11:12 AM

Eminem "The funeral"

Rap artist Eminem (Shady/Aftermath) has begun preliminary development on a new double disc album to be released late 2005. The double disc album entitled "The Funeral" will feature tracks from all of Eminem's personas including Slim Shady and Marshall Mathers. The album will also include 4 new songs titled "The Funeral - featuring Bizarre", "The Funeral - featuring Dr. Dre", "The Funeral - featuring Obie Trice" and a brand new Dre produced track "Where I'm Standing (In the Game)". The album will "put to rest" all three of Eminem's personas and supposedly clear the way for a new Eminem. "I feel I've reached the point of my career where I need a new 'fuel' to create tracks," Marshall Mathers is quoted as saying when asked about the new album. "So I'm putting all my old shit of the first half of my career on this album and getting ready for a fresh start on my next half." Why are three tracks named the same thing? "I'm not really on any of the tracks named 'The Funeral'. Those tracks just signify the death of each persona." The album will be divided into 3 sections each divided by one "The Funeral" track. Bizarre will rap about the Slim Shady persona, Dr. Dre will rap about the Marshall Mathers persona, and Obie Trice will rap about the Eminem persona. The last track of the album will be "Where I'm Standing" with a new "reborn" Eminem rapping over the beat. More news and updates on "The Funeral" to come.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
source: www.shadycenter.com

Yo I'm sure this is true...I heard about this project on shade 45 but i wasnt sure but now i am...

Mad Dog 01-04-05 11:46 AM

Man that sounds weird...prolly true but he's only got 3 personas so by killing all 3 of them...effectively is this him retiring???

Mad Dog 01-04-05 11:48 AM

But you know what would make the change complete?...by losing the Blonde Hair

GBless 01-04-05 12:03 PM

But you know what would make the change complete?...by losing the Blonde Hair

lol werd...I think this is true cause hes going to perform in march of 2006 at world cup of soccer in Germany..so he'll probably have sumthin new by then..

Psyco 01-04-05 12:15 PM

man that cd gonna be Off the hook boys and ladys

GBless 01-04-05 12:17 PM

man that cd gonna be Off the hook boys and ladys

4 sho homie...

$ike 01-04-05 12:53 PM

ya wonder what new shady will be like prob like 50

UNBROKEN 01-04-05 12:56 PM

sweet cany wait to here about it man

Big Kountry 01-04-05 01:02 PM

that shit is hot son

Insight. 01-04-05 01:16 PM

If he kills all 3 personas, what will he be? Rainman?

GBless 01-04-05 01:24 PM

he will be himself..

SR$ 01-04-05 01:50 PM

yo, dat shit will be crazy as hell...its gone really shut up everybody dat said em fell off...(which he kinda did wit "ENCORE")...but this shit gone be dope as hell...keep us posted cuz

L.E 01-04-05 04:27 PM

Hmm...so that would explain the announcment I saw on T.V...

Tha Unknown (Uk) 01-04-05 05:57 PM

can't wait to get it

lil critter 01-04-05 07:47 PM

if he starts doin nothin but club bangers ima be pissed off

Insight. 01-04-05 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBless
he will be himself..

He's killing his Marshall Mathers persana.

A-grade 01-04-05 09:19 PM

himmm......maybe his gonna commit suicide after the album :) or just become a vegetable.

Compose 01-04-05 09:41 PM

this shit sounds like fire...i think hes ready to bring back his lyrical shit...it sounds like intimidating classic shit...

(X)eed 01-04-05 09:44 PM

shit will that shit b dope as fuk^^^^^^^^^^^^ cant wait 2 buy it

Hugh G. 01-04-05 10:09 PM

shyt sounds nice i'ma have to cop dat cuz encore was one wack ass cd

(X)eed 01-05-05 01:14 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ nigga get the fuk outta here ............ encore a wack cd......................go get fuked nigga it wuz dope...well alrite

bandit_queen 01-05-05 03:27 AM

this is tough... hot shit, gotta see this happenin

Young Crip 01-05-05 08:20 PM

this shit sounds like fire...i think hes ready to bring back his lyrical shit...it sounds like intimidating classic shit...

werd cuz...

Compose 01-05-05 08:29 PM

^did you mean to quote me or you copied the exact words i said...

anxiety 01-05-05 09:03 PM

This shit is gonna be off the hook...

For you idiots that are saying he is killing himself off... He clearly says he is making way for the second half of his career, so obviously he is still gonna be doing something.

(X)eed 01-05-05 09:06 PM

homie dunno bout that mayb hes commin 2 retierement or wat dnt kno......... its up 2 him

troubles 01-05-05 10:14 PM

well this be like a greatest hits album or new tracks from each one of his presonaltiys

MC IgGY 01-05-05 11:15 PM

yea i agree, and i cant imagine wat new persona he will take on now. just when u think he has done it all, he surprises u lol

top spit 01-05-05 11:31 PM

sound tight

yo eminem is the best rappa n w/ever he does is hot so lets see what he got nex, i think it goin be hot

MC IgGY 01-05-05 11:34 PM

^^^ this cat riding em's cock jk, i agree, he usually is da best at wat he do

lil critter 01-06-05 02:18 AM

dudes knows how to sell ill give him that. i jus hope he goes back to his lyrical stuff like infinite. i love listenin to his shit but theres no comparison between encore and the slim shady lp. its just not as raw anymore.

(X)eed 01-06-05 04:20 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ shut the fuck up kid ur fukin wack fuk up......man wat u mean............... yo read the title its kalled a fukin persona .... i hate it wen fukin ppl post shit like that....fuk up its all about his persona and how he wnts 2 sell shit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 2 me encore is dope dnt dizz it................

(X)eed 01-06-05 04:24 AM

YOU FUKIN NEWBS ARE FUKIN GETTIN ON MY NERVES GET THE fukin point hes a dope rapper.......let him b u fukin fagz...................................... NO Beef aiight if its any vets alias but FUK UP

GKillaz05 01-06-05 09:25 AM

Yo, this is goin to be mad hot!! I cant wait for this to come out so I can buy it! X your right people sayin Encore is whack are retards. That’s all – stay up.

McPeeJay 01-06-05 09:48 AM

hmzz thats interesteing

(X)eed 01-06-05 06:54 PM

yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some feed back homies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

A-grade 01-06-05 07:15 PM

I dunno......if his lyrics and tracks have been going downhill (especially on that whack Encore) then what makes you so sure it will be good?

Immense 01-06-05 07:23 PM

eh..didnt he say its all of his old stuff...apart from the 3 funeral tracks....and the dre produced track?.......so it will be stuff we've already heard....be like a compilation..ive prolly gt all the songs already...so wont be nuthin special..

Kawn Flixx 01-06-05 07:23 PM

you niggas are tweakin..eminem is a hot rapper..he never did anything "whack"
nas better then him,but I'm not just sayin that cuz I'm black..
but Eminem is dope as fuck and never went downhill..
I bet if you put em's encore album and made it come out of fab's mouth..
then I bet you fab will be so called hot

Compose 01-06-05 07:29 PM

^i disagree...i thought encore was wack the only song i listen to is toy soldiers, the rest are mediocre he has fallen downhill...i liked everything he put out before encore...hes basically trying to switch to a style that he cant perform because of the image he already laid out to his fans in the past...