RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Album Reviews (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   The Game-The Documentry full review (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=171261)

JRoy 01-09-05 03:29 PM

The Game-The Documentry full review

This is is the full review.....i'm doing offa the top of my head...

1.Intro-Tight beat.....just a guy talkin saying he gonna play the game....etc. etc.
rating-n/a

2.Westside Story-Most have already heard it...tight ass song...50 kills the hook and Games Drop is killer..coulda used some work..but it was him tellin how he does it....The Beats a perfect example of a west coast beat....Its a good track somthing you can bump in the car...Not good for dancing too...

rating-7.9/10

3.Dreams-The Game straight killed this song...i was really feeling the melody on the beat....very catchy...it got me hooked quick....the beat kinda sounded like a lil Ol School Mixed with New School...i liked the jive too that.....Overall Game did a good..and Kanye produced it....

Rating-8/10

4.Hate It Or Love It-50 FUCKING MURDERD THE HOOK..SO CATCHY IT MAKES MY JAW DROP!!! fuckin this is my fav. song on the whole cd...its so damn tight...flows are insane.....The Games drop was crazy......I WAS LIKE DAMN NICE NICE NICE.. the beat is hella tight..its my typa beat......has a fast and a slow tempo at the same time....just pefect

Rating-10/10

5.Higher-....Somthing i could imagine played on the radio....the Games talkin about how he aint gonnna stop till he makes it all hot.....the beats too repetitive and plain.......overall its an ok song.....somthing that "MIGHT" be downloadable...

Rating-6.8/10

6.How We Do-Of course the hottest radio played song on the album...hella tight....the Hooks catchy but a little basic...Club and Love is somthing 50 cent says a lot...ohh well its all good...its commercial....but they both have catchy raspy flows in there drops....overall its a pretty dope track..somthing every one seems too like....

Rating-9/10

7.Dont Need Your Love-Its a slower song...beats knocking made by Havoc....Mary J. Blige is on this...singings nice....they have decent drops..nothing too much too say about this song...a normal game drop....this song is more a downloadable song...

I'LL DO THE REST LATER I'M GETTIN TIRED OF TYPIN THIS LOL

MC IgGY 01-09-05 04:10 PM

thx man, overall its hot

JRoy 01-09-05 04:43 PM

I'm not done.....i'll doo more later....

*...Loyalty...* 01-09-05 04:44 PM

ok is dat ur review or critics review? cuz ur opinion can b totally different

JRoy 01-09-05 04:50 PM

mine.............................................. ..............

Kawn Flixx 01-09-05 09:34 PM

aight I'll go get it then........

Scareface 01-10-05 06:24 PM

A word yo That Shit Is coming Out on The 18th And Im goin To get that Shit ASAP

Affinity 01-10-05 07:13 PM

i prefer alot of the stuff he does with eazy e.....but the songs ive heard i like...word

MaRVJay 01-11-05 03:28 PM

yo dis shit got like 10 songs rite??

Compose 01-11-05 04:05 PM

^18...with 2 bonus tracks

anxiety 01-11-05 05:32 PM

Damn Ol School... So far good review... Most people are like...

Song 1... Pretty good, nice beat... 7/10... Lmao.

-RIOT- 01-11-05 06:51 PM

i heard dat shit yesterday...coldest CD i've heard since "Tha Carter"...or somethin like dat 4real

dont listen to me...plz

MC Virtuoso 01-13-05 06:02 AM

lol, it says full review in the tittle

Adrenaline 01-13-05 08:49 AM

yo that game song dreams is sick...kanye outdid himself on that beat...as soon as I heard it on the radio i got hooked...I was like "encore" "encore"(lol) :thumbup:

Compose 01-13-05 02:43 PM

^werd i agree dreams is one of my favorite tracks on the album...

MaRVJay 01-14-05 02:18 PM

wow game album is really hott...all da beats is ill and ryhmes is ill go kop dat ppl...

GBless 01-15-05 02:53 AM

This is da shit ...4 real nigga this album i fire no doubt..

DQ 01-15-05 09:43 AM

Haven't got album but I'm thinking bout buying it or is it just download material? Made me curious in fact...

MC IgGY 01-15-05 03:11 PM

its hot, u should definetely get it

M-Eazy 01-15-05 03:54 PM

when he plan on finishing....?!?

i think num 7 was tha best track...

kaveh 01-15-05 05:42 PM

yeh this album is pretty hott...feelin the beats and The Games talent on this one

lil critter 01-19-05 01:15 PM

album is str8 fiya. definitely cop it this is one of the hottest albums out right now. dreams is hot and the documentary track was hot as fuck i thought. also check out the dvd that comes with it and ull see some real shit at work.

SUPERVILLAIN 01-19-05 02:15 PM

im happy with my purchase. it was worth the duckets.

to be honest....i think that the album is straight fire. theres a few songs that could have been a little harder, but overall, the albums on point. the game stepped his lyrics up since his first drop "untold story", so i congratulate him for that. almost every beat slaps the fuck outta my system, so im happy. basically......its not an immaculate album but i definately consider it a new classic. cop it.

s.v...........c.s.

N.Tavarez 01-20-05 08:11 PM

bumping dis religiously

~Sonofisis~ 01-20-05 08:44 PM

i got it, but haven't cracked it open yet, so you guys say that its ill?

flow2crazy 01-20-05 11:55 PM

dope shit... put you on the game is the best song on there... shit beats like crazy...

C-Bo 01-21-05 04:55 AM

fuck Game...he used to rap our style but he swtiched...fuck that nigga

lol...j/k...yea tho...the album is dope

Mask Murderous 01-21-05 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
lol, it says full review in the tittle

lol, word very lazy and stupid...

"EDITS: im tireD ILL DO THE REST TOMMOROW:

LOL^... U SHOULDN'T POST IF U DINT DO THE FULL REVIEW IN HAND ... NOT MAKE IT ON THE DOT..

C-Note 01-22-05 10:54 PM

yea dat shyt is off the hook he got some nice azz beats in dere 2 n dat song how we do is hott 2...i kno its playe dout but its styll da shyt

dat otha emcee 01-23-05 12:42 AM

yea yall dont ahve it shud go cop it dat album is hott he is dead serious n he aint like dose gangsta azz holes he rely expresses himself like he talked shyt bout guerilla black yall shud cop it

"im da nigga dat put the west back on the map
n if u aint feeling me i guess im guerilla black"

MC IgGY 01-23-05 11:52 AM

lol, yea he is reppin da west coast like crazy
nice avator ^^^

(X)eed 01-24-05 05:07 AM

fuk we only recently herd the fukin single nationwide....it jus cameout............fuk dat....................................so far dope album well shud b.............

Overdose 01-26-05 08:54 PM

I never copped the album yet, but im prolly gonna next friday, I heard "How We Do" though, jus flippin through Rap Basement, peeped it, shit was hot. But im gonna cop it for sure, if not next friday, on the first of the month.

-RKS- 01-28-05 05:53 PM

shits nice envy me is a dope track still cruising is nice to, i unno i aint bought it yet but my freind did, the dvd that comes with it is pretty coo to mos-def worth a peep

N.Tavarez 01-28-05 06:51 PM

only thing i dont like is he come of as a groupie a lil bit.....plus he says mases name in like 4 songs (??)

MC IgGY 01-28-05 08:54 PM

yea, it does say mase a lot, does he got beef wit him?

...Voke... 01-31-05 02:02 PM

hes the best one from G-Unit

is westcoast but with some substance and flava........

M.C. Streak 01-31-05 03:24 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

he is. i so want this album.

Klutch 01-31-05 04:01 PM

Album of the Year...

Hands down..

YuNG TiLT 01-31-05 04:28 PM

i got this shit the first day it came out, hella tight, nice mixture of beats and i like that little kid on number 11, cussin out that asian lady, lmao

hands down new artist of the year & album of the year

W/S werd