RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   c.a.l.i vs fuxjustaword (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=171900)

D-ICED 01-13-05 06:14 PM

c.a.l.i vs fuxjustaword

Battle Rules:

6 -10 Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting
Only Explained Votes

Minimum posts to vote: 300

Check in by: 01-16-05 at 06:14 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 01-14-05 11:50 PM

C.A.L.I has ACCEPTED this battle on 01-14-05 11:50 PM.

System 01-14-05 11:50 PM

FuxJustAWord has ACCEPTED this battle on 01-14-05 11:50 PM.

TeamOne 01-15-05 01:06 AM

atleast its 300 posts i guess............. but FL???? cuz i dont want someone votin in this who isnt on the site enough to get this......... ohhh well......

50Cal. 01-15-05 07:34 AM

Herbish faker damn perpatraitior yous a 'Sonic' groupie
'Datruth' you couldnt smoke a herb in a chronic movie!!(1)
Occupations listed as 'Grilling Mathafuckas' ......damn yous a loser(2)
Bow to to my 'Godlyness' my 'Disciple' you from the land of 'Hoover'(3)
'B' you 'Dizzy' think i would just give you a win(4)
Ya records like old rims...............no spins!!(5)
'Fuxjustaword'.....well it is till i 'Fux' 'Fux' up with verbs
Cuz 'Fux' just a 'Fux' up 'Fux'ed up 'Fux'ing computer nerd
This real 'Easy' for 'E' no wonder you changed ya sig picture(6)
Ya verse is looking 'BAD BOY' and i aint talking bout 'Big' wit ya

EXPLANATIONS SORRY SO LONG BUT THERES MAD PERSONALS
1-SONICS ALAIS IS DATRUTH THIS HERB FUXJUSTAWORD MADE A ACCOUNT ON SONICS NAME WHEN HE CHANGED IT AND PRETENDED TO BE SONIC
2-HIS OCCUPATION SAYS GRILLING MATHAFUCKAS
3-HES FROM CHICAGO HOME OF LARRY HOOVER HEAD OF THE GANSTA 'DISICPLES
4-B DIZZY IS HIS ALAIS
5-NOBODY LISTENS TO HIS AUDIOS
6-HE USED TO HAVE EAZY E IN HIS SIG IM 'E' AS EVERYONE CALLS ME CUZ MY OLD NAME WAS EMPIRE;)

TeamOne 01-17-05 05:52 PM

this pisses me off cuz i got like 16-10 lines and gotta choose wat i think is the best of em, but here it goes.......

TeamOne 01-17-05 05:52 PM

16-20* .

TeamOne 01-17-05 05:56 PM

CALI thinks he's ahead me, his old avvy thinks he beheads me
the "king of Beef' ? I know! we've all heard about Wendy's
So it tempts me, to see if u "bite," wen u've got more beef than fuckin cattle
Don't look back after dumpin shit? so ill be the only one to up this battle
Givin u parkinson’s, ur left shook and rattled, thats y u have no precision or aim
cuz in this battle, ur punches land farther apart than ur location and name
cmon mayne, u even think ur a n****, i figure uve got ur freckles mixin with facts
but to step back, its no suprise, wen u have the whole site "listed" as black"
atleast a job "well done" with the "beef" there, but nothin surrenders my brew
and wit my "raw" lyrics ur chances are "rare",....................
.................................................. .........cuz my punches'll tenderize you

ahhhh, If u don’t get most my punches, than don’t vote on the battle
-Parkinson’s is the disease Ali and Michael J. Fox have, wen ur always shaking, incase u don’t know
-In this thread this guy asked if they look back at their shit after takin a dump…. CALI sed no (incase the link doesn’t work)

TeamOne 01-17-05 06:02 PM

wait?????? wen did i have Easy E in my sig?!?!?! ive had like two sigs my whole rv experience....... the one right there...... and that one that was like "Gangsta Sesame Street" characters wit Elmo carryin a gat and shit......

TeamOne 01-17-05 06:17 PM

if u win this battle its gonna be too funny......
ok first bar was decent, the sonic thing was good, even though the whole "smokin an herb" thing is pretty much played....

2nd bar....... occupation grillin mothafuckas..... well u grill beef, and ur beef, so i guess that means ull get grilled too........ and u really need an explanation for that hoover shit cuz im thinkin 9 outa 10 people wont get that punch without that explanation

3d bar..... decent...... would be totally played if u hadnt added in the B-Dizzy thing...... but extremely throws off the rest of ur flow/structure

4th bar.... tha fuck?????lmap, nice multis i guess(?), but u juss spelled Fuck 'fux' 5 times or sumthin..... and im the computer nerd wen u post on this site 50 times a day????

5th bar...... its just all false information unless u prove it to me.... thinkin u must have me confused with Cool Kol B or sum shit man..... im not tryna hate on u, but that was never true....

so u basically have 2 decent bars, but with played concepts in em.... im juss hopin we get some people who have been here long enough to realize some of ur shit makes no sense..... lmao

but goodluck man..... :thumbup: lmao

New Meth0d 01-17-05 08:11 PM

This was feedback posted for FuxJustAWord

good battle........................................

50Cal. 01-17-05 11:12 PM

MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD PLAYED MADD MADD MADD PLAYED AND ITS BEEN SAID ABOUT ME MADD TIMES SO WACK
GARBAGE HOW IM GONNA UP WHEN YOU AINT DROP?NO PUNCH WACK
Givin u parkinson’s, ur left shook and rattled, thats y u have no precision or aim
FILLER WAS GARBAGE PUNCH WAS OK ALSO PLAYED AND USED BEFORE
cmon mayne, u even think ur a n****, i figure uve got ur freckles mixin with facts
MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL ANOTHER NO PUNCH JUST SHIT TALKING
.................................................. .........cuz my punches'll tenderize you
WACK AGAIN AND MADD STRECHED
SO I GUESS EVEN IF I HAVE 2 PUNCHES WHICH I HAVE WAY MORE ITLL STILL BEAT NONE WHICH YOU HAVE

jr freeze 01-17-05 11:15 PM

Voted For: C.A.L.I

V/C.A.L.I.....got batttle to both but cali gets my vote he had original punchs that were creative an no streched lines it was easy read.... fuxjusaword...u had sum good lines but ur diss's werent as consistent as cali an u had alot of streched lines......
punchs=cali
vocab=cali
structure=cali
overall=cali
*RETURN THE FAVOR*

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

.Ike. 01-17-05 11:33 PM

This was feedback posted for C.A.L.I

honestly this was a close battle...........

CALI...........
nice opener...set up line was a good personal...all around good bar

good wordplay here.....good personals

another good personal....hit pretty well

good play off of name....

good personal in set up line.....2nd line was simple but it worked and hit good

fuxjustaword.................
good personal....nice opener....

nice punch and personal.....set up line was weak though...2nd line was nice

nice....prolly your best bar here

good personal........

pretty nice closer here....

structure- tie
personals- CALI....both had nice personal in just about every bar....but calis were more complex so i had to give this to him
punches- tie

pretty much this was an even battle except for complexity....so cali gets this with complexits in my opinion.....good verses from both of you.....return the favor.....link in sig

dammit.....not enough posts to vote....fuckin shit i wrote all that bull shit for nothin....well im postin it anyways just for feedback on the battle.......FUCK IM PISSED.....lol

Ike 01-17-05 11:47 PM

honestly this was a close battle...........

CALI...........
nice opener...set up line was a good personal...all around good bar

good wordplay here.....good personals

another good personal....hit pretty well

good play off of name....

good personal in set up line.....2nd line was simple but it worked and hit good

fuxjustaword.................
good personal....nice opener....

nice punch and personal.....set up line was weak though...2nd line was nice

nice....prolly your best bar here

good personal........

pretty nice closer here....

structure- tie
personals- CALI....both had nice personal in just about every bar....but calis were more complex so i had to give this to him
punches- tie

pretty much this was an even battle except for complexity....so cali gets this with complexits in my opinion.....good verses from both of you.....return the favor.....link in sig

TeamOne 01-18-05 12:31 AM

CALI man..... first off the LISTED AS BLACK line is.......... u have hella dudes "blacklisted"..... get it now....... listing people as black........ black listed...... if u dont ur stupid.... and if u dont get the punch.... than dont vote

and the "Up this battle" thing........ wtf are u talkin about man???? i meant that wen this battle is up, ill be the only one back to come up it, since u dont look back after dumpin sum shit......

anyways......... lmao at CALI sayin FAKE personals, and than peeps sayin "ohh...... nice personal" and shit...... next time we battle..... put this in EFL with a higher post count..... Ikes vote is aight, but he thinks ur personals are REAL wen theyre not.... pissed at that

Spektikul 01-18-05 05:11 AM

Checkin the polls...CALI ripped this shit and he was only using 25% of his effort capacity :thumbup:

50Cal. 01-18-05 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
CALI man..... first off the LISTED AS BLACK line is.......... u have hella dudes "blacklisted"..... get it now....... listing people as black........ black listed...... if u dont ur stupid.... and if u dont get the punch.... than dont vote

and the "Up this battle" thing........ wtf are u talkin about man???? i meant that wen this battle is up, ill be the only one back to come up it, since u dont look back after dumpin sum shit......

anyways......... lmao at CALI sayin FAKE personals, and than peeps sayin "ohh...... nice personal" and shit...... next time we battle..... put this in EFL with a higher post count..... Ikes vote is aight, but he thinks ur personals are REAL wen theyre not.... pissed at that

shut the fuck up like i said nas said a whole verse of fake personals at jay z and cannabus did the same too l.l as long as they sound dope ill still crush you nobody cares if they fake or not learn how to rap bitch thats why your audios suck so much you cant rap now uppppppppppppppppppppp

TeamOne 01-18-05 05:21 PM

ohh thanx CALI....... ill remember that next time......... uppin........ lmao

.TeamOne. 01-18-05 08:21 PM

Voted For: FuxJustAWord

Fuxjust a word came harder in this one... his punches were, i wouldnt say more thought out, but were overall better. I understand that CALI had a lotta personals and stuff, but they weren't really punches. If we were going on wordplay alone, then of course CALI would win, but as an overall battle, Fux got this one. His best line was the "listed" as "black" part. that was funny and true.
CALI had a few punches, but personally, i think they were weak and some of the stuff about Chicago wasnt really battle material- i mean, it just didnt make sense, like saying that he was from the land of Hoover--- dont get me wrong, but how is that offensive if he was a gangster? GD is big in chicago mayne... and i dont think anyone outside of the Chi would really get that anyways... whateva... you heard my reasons,

Vote FUXJUSTAWORD

50Cal. 01-18-05 08:24 PM

^you Dumb Fuck Discples Bowed To Jesus Im Saying Im Godly Asshole Its Called A Metaphore You Wack Dumb Bitch Dont Vote If You Cant Understand Punches And Wanna Just Hate Vote Dumb Ass Faggot Even Fux Had To Admit That Was A Dope Bar Damn Your A Fucking Idiot Uppppppppppppppppppppppppp

.TeamOne. 01-18-05 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
^you Dumb Fuck Discples Bowed To Jesus Im Saying Im Godly Asshole Its Called A Metaphore You Wack Dumb Bitch Dont Vote If You Cant Understand Punches And Wanna Just Hate Vote Dumb Ass Faggot Even Fux Had To Admit That Was A Dope Bar Damn Your A Fucking Idiot Uppppppppppppppppppppppppp

calm the fuck down you dumbass... first of all, you callin Fux a nerd when you practically live on this site and then you bitchin about a fuckin vote, im entitled to an opinion too you idiot. i mean, what was the point of even tellin me i was wrong, what the fuck you expect me to do... change my vote or somethin? dumbass
and duh GD bowed to God, why the fuck you think its Disciples you ass...

.TeamOne. 01-18-05 08:33 PM

And im a fuckin idiot when ur from fuckin new york and your screen name is CALI... asshole... how old are you, like 42? get a fuckin life instead of living off a fuckin rap website for teenagers... how can you live with yourself you shit head, you bitch everytime somebody tells you something that you dont like or says something you dont like... do you bitch at the mirror everytime it says ur ugly as fuck? you fat hoe

50Cal. 01-18-05 08:37 PM

^YOU COME IN HERE AND DARE HATE VOTE I WILL HAVE STROBE REMOVE THIS YOU DUMB DICKRIDING FAG AND NO GDs ARE GDs CUZ DAVIDS GANG WAS CALLED BLACK DISCILES HE WAS A PREACHER TRYING TO CLEAN HIS HOOD AND HOOVERS GANG WAS BLACK GANSTAS SO WHEN THEY COMBINED FORCES GANSTA DISCIPLES LEARN WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU SPEAK THIS WILL BE REMOVED HATE VOTING BITCH

TeamOne 01-18-05 08:54 PM

calm down CALI........ ur the one provokin his ass by callin him a dumbass........ his vote was fine until u started callin him an idiot and shit, u provoked him to make it seem like a hate vote, wen in the actual vote it is nothin but a critique........ and i sed that no one would get that hoover bar without readin the explanation...... and i bet no one outside of chicago will really know wat u are talkin about.... if i remember, i think i juss sed it wasnt a played concept was all.....

.TeamOne. 01-18-05 09:00 PM

Quote:
^YOU COME IN HERE AND DARE HATE VOTE I WILL HAVE STROBE REMOVE THIS YOU DUMB DICKRIDING FAG AND NO GDs ARE GDs CUZ DAVIDS GANG WAS CALLED BLACK DISCILES HE WAS A PREACHER TRYING TO CLEAN HIS HOOD AND HOOVERS GANG WAS BLACK GANSTAS SO WHEN THEY COMBINED FORCES GANSTA DISCIPLES LEARN WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU SPEAK THIS WILL BE REMOVED HATE VOTING BITCH

how is it a hate vote... i adequately explained my vote... you the one hatin... you need to be banned... i dont see why anyone likes you. you bitch about EVERYTHING!!! you couldnt go one battle without complaining about something. i dont want to even see what you got to say...
try to intimidate with cuss words but nobody's fearin you
then raise ya voice wit all caps but hey... NOBODY'S HEARIN YOU :spit: ur so gay

50Cal. 01-18-05 09:02 PM

6 we got beef you cam in here and straight hate voted his punches is more though out?he said a king of beef wendys line!!thats thought out thats been used 20 times on me you are now blacklisted stay out my battles faggot

.TeamOne. 01-18-05 09:06 PM

on top of all this, if your fuckin lines need a paragraph to expain, then they're obviosly not that good. if it takes all that for someone to get it, you need to get a new style. i mean, nobody wants to figure out a fuckin puzzle if they're readin a battle. now go and get ur papa strobe so you can try and get my vote DQ'ed. just cuz im the only one who sees the wackness of your battles doesnt mean its a hate vote. just face it, i dont care if you say i suck, or that you're better than me... even if that was true, it doesnt change the fact that U fucking suck. all you do is look at somebody's profile and makes some complicated ass rhymes that you need a page to explain. YOU DONT WIN BATTLES BY CONFUSING YOUR OPPONENT!!!

.TeamOne. 01-18-05 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobKilla

Fuxjust a word came harder in this one... his punches were, i wouldnt say more thought out, but were overall better

Vote FUXJUSTAWORD

as you can see here... i didnt say his were more thought out asswipe... man, do you even need a high school education to work at wendy's? they accept anybody these days... and ummm, do you realize by blacklisting me you just strengthen his punch even more? ... and you called me a dumbass... shall i reiterate (and to simplify for all burger flippers at Wendy's, that means to repeat what i said)- GET A LIFE... seriously now. If you got this wonderful job at wendy's and you post pictures about your fuckin pig snout face and shyt and ur so called "nice clothes," then why are you still here. If you think ur so fuckin good, go get a record deal. maybe you can sign on a label with BOne Crusher or something... :thumbup:

50Cal. 01-19-05 07:44 AM

^you are a hate voter i provoked you just to prove it me and you have beef and have had it i just beefed with you in the thread where you called my boy hotshh! out and you come in here and dr and hate vote i will now have strobe remove this stay the fuck outta my battles fag and yes fux its a hate vote me and him have had beef since day one this wack ass fag came here

DQ 01-19-05 08:11 AM

C.A.L.I

^good opener

^good good...
^hehe,okay

^not really feelin it

^damn,nice closer

Overall solid drop: structure n flow were tight, vocab was good. Had hardhitting punches and mad personals in there, also nice wordplay...

FuxJustAWord

^nice opener

^haha,funny...

^decent one

^good good

and wit my "raw" lyrics ur chances are "rare",................................................. ..................... .........cuz my punches'll tenderize you
^bleh closer

Structure,flow n vocab were tight. Had some creative punches and mad funny personals in there,not really feeling your closer though...

Damn,this is a close battle...both had mad good punches and personals, creativity goes to Fuxjustaword but i was feeling Cali's flow more...uhm, in the end i go with Cali,no hate, was dope battle from both!

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Untraceable 01-19-05 03:42 PM

^^nice punch/personal
^^decent punch..good personal
^^weak punch....decent personal
^^damn nice multi's and personal
^^good punch...okay personal

you came pretty well equipped with personals.....they were non stop......good to see personal usage.....good flow......structure i would say is your biggest flaw....your punches were good....some werent but the majority were.....like how you threw in punches with the personals to up the effect of them....goos drop....pretty solid cept for structure.....

^^nice humerous punch/personal
^^nice personal....decent punch
^^decent punch..could been worded a lil better
^^nice wordplay.....decent punch
^^good punch...but self glorify brought it down some

aight you had a pretty decent verse.....had some good personals....a little humor is always nice to see......you had better structure.....i think you coulda worded you punches to up the effect of them a lil more....but you had good flow too.......not bad just not good enough for my vote :thumbup:

TeamOne 01-19-05 06:15 PM

i hate fake personals.......... uppin

.TeamOne. 01-19-05 08:57 PM

Quote:
^you are a hate voter i provoked you just to prove it me and you have beef and have had it i just beefed with you in the thread where you called my boy hotshh! out and you come in here and dr and hate vote i will now have strobe remove this stay the fuck outta my battles fag and yes fux its a hate vote me and him have had beef since day one this wack ass fag came here

we werent beefin in that HotShhh!!!! thread... and just because you think i dont like you doesnt make it a hate vote... I've voted for you before... i give honest votes... whatever... stop talkin about it and let strobe decide

Kyleon 01-19-05 09:19 PM

checkin dem pollz...dont feel like voting

TeamOne 01-19-05 10:44 PM

^^ shoulda voted..... uppin..........................

....Gone.... 01-19-05 11:06 PM

FUx-Alright now, good punches with some decent wordplays. Personals was good too. Punches i have to say it was decent. Flow was a lil chopped up, dont stretch your lines that much. Personals went real deep and insulted him with very decent punches.

Cali- Good punches, with some decent personals. Flow was good. Wordplays was good. good work on the multi'z.

overall=This battle was close, both head'z had some decent punches with some decent personals. Flow was from both head'z was good. Wordplay from "fux" was decent. In my eyes, i think "FUX" won this battle, because he had some decent punches had more effect with some decent wordplays. I aint hating on cali, but your punches came a little "uneffective" you had good punches, but i think "FUX" punches came harder and more effective. wun

50Cal. 01-19-05 11:40 PM

^thats mad lame but anyways good battle fux i read your verse again and its pretty decent this will be real close here

Mad Dog 01-20-05 08:01 AM

C.A.L.Is Verse

^ good opener with the name flip punch and personal

^ aight punch could be worded better though

^ liked this punch

^ lol @ the fux a lot (punch) lol na was good kinda Limp Bizkit shit there

^ Nice closer good wordplay aight punch/personal

Overall: C.A.L.I
Some nice wordplay good useage of personals flow was good some aight punches all round good verse from ya

FuxJustAWords Verse

^ LOL decent opener but the Wendys thing beginning to get played now but nice anyway good personal

^ stretched...punch was average cattle/battle basic rhyme coulda been better

^ nice punch/personal however stretched again affected flow

^ worked as a punch kinda personal wordplay on the blacklist was aight blocked the N word good move in my opinion people get funny on the white sayin N thing (which i agree wit)

^ Wendy's flippin extreme there nice punches from personals but the .................................wasn't needed it jus fux'ed up ya structure in my opinion

Overall: FuxJustAWord
Another good verse jus as good only thing is i didn't feel your layout it effected ya structure and flow and in text it is important people do look for that and it slipped in this battle some decent personals but the amount of people who use Wendy's on C.A.L.I is startin to get boring...

V/C.A.L.I No battles open Therefore No 3 day RTF limit

50Cal. 01-20-05 04:39 PM

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppp