RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Hos are getting younger and younger:( (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=172483)

50Cal. 01-17-05 03:49 AM

Hos are getting younger and younger:(

ok im reading rv threads one 14 year olds saying shes about to have a threesome ones saying how sucking dick aint shit and shes 13 and another is saying shes thinking about having sex and shes 12 and nobodys saying yo shit aint cool dudes is like yo do you hahaha your dope and dumb fucking shit like that :cussing: little girls having sex aint cool howd you like to see your little sister on a r kelly tape?shit aint cool and people shouldnt incourage that shit on rv or off rv and dont post any dumb ass comments in here cuz youll just look dumber then you are now and be more of a herb then anyone in the histroy of the universe.what is the world coming to when 12 and 13 year old little girls think its col to have sex:(

Status 01-17-05 03:54 AM

i feel you on this......dont be having sex at a young age..its just stupid....once your older thats basically all you have( virginity) and if you dont have that then who are, what are you

i will tell you what you are...your a fucking hoe.......

is that what you relly are...are you a hoe.....i dont think so

so think before you suck dick or you let a guy have sex with you......for real
thats some real shit

Ltizzle 01-17-05 03:55 AM

yeah, i gots ta agree wit you man, hoes are getting younger and younger....i was shocked when i went back to mah old middle school.....seeing girls that were like 12 and shit, dressin and actin like hoes an shit........

..Decree.. 01-17-05 03:58 AM

weerd bout time someone spoke up an said suttin shit is disgusting but yo they moms can holla at me .:hump:

50Cal. 01-17-05 03:59 AM

^word sun shit is not cool dudes need to think of what bout they lil sisters or when they have kids once she like 16 shes grown enough but 12 or 14 naw shes still a lil kid sun word true we on a rapboard but still encoraging tat shit just makes you look like the loser you really are

M-Eazy 01-17-05 04:05 AM

hoes are coo and all, but like tha old snoop sayin..."we dont love them hoes"

aye, cali, i seen that post in anything goes,lol...these niggas was gettn e-hard off what she wrote...lol...

u cant turn a hoe into a housewife, and thats word....!!!

CounTREE Jay 01-17-05 04:36 AM

C.A.L.I. said somethin' relevant, good shit man, big ups, respect. Hoes is gettin' madd young. Kindergarten bitches wearin' make-up, v-necks, and thongs. Parents is the fuckin' problem. Be home and your daughter won't be a hoe.

-CJ-

Logic The Goonie 01-17-05 04:47 AM

Nah y'all niggas is on some elementary shit. Just that one thread about Kittie or w/e getting her threesome changed my mind on a lot of subjects and hit me harder thn I would have expected.
It's not the fact that they are DOING it that makes its sad, it's their attitude towards it and our (males) attitudes towards it also. When she was like "who gives a fuck?" i'm sittin there like "Damn. It's really gotten to the point where girls gotta be having threesomes at 14 to please their boyfriend?" That shit sickens me yo. And i'm pretty sure 98% of yall would be that same boyfriend not givin a fuck just cuz you want a threesome to feel like a "pimp". Man yall niggas fuckin up the way shit goes. Boyfriend and girlfriend aint sposed to be liek that.

But w/e i'm done, nobody is gunna listen cuz "its just the internet"

Fuck it.

Nemesis 01-17-05 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
ok im reading rv threads one 14 year olds saying shes about to have a threesome ones saying how sucking dick aint shit and shes 13 and another is saying shes thinking about having sex and shes 12 and nobodys saying yo shit aint cool dudes is like yo do you hahaha your dope and dumb fucking shit like that :cussing: little girls having sex aint cool howd you like to see your little sister on a r kelly tape?shit aint cool and people shouldnt incourage that shit on rv or off rv and dont post any dumb ass comments in here cuz youll just look dumber then you are now and be more of a herb then anyone in the histroy of the universe.what is the world coming to when 12 and 13 year old little girls think its col to have sex:(

I agree wit u on this CALI eww thats just gross. :thumbup:

CounTREE Jay 01-17-05 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Nah y'all niggas is on some elementary shit. Just that one thread about Kittie or w/e getting her threesome changed my mind on a lot of subjects and hit me harder thn I would have expected.
It's not the fact that they are DOING it that makes its sad, it's their attitude towards it and our (males) attitudes towards it also. When she was like "who gives a fuck?" i'm sittin there like "Damn. It's really gotten to the point where girls gotta be having threesomes at 14 to please their boyfriend?" That shit sickens me yo. And i'm pretty sure 98% of yall would be that same boyfriend not givin a fuck just cuz you want a threesome to feel like a "pimp". Man yall niggas fuckin up the way shit goes. Boyfriend and girlfriend aint sposed to be liek that.

Fuck it.

Damn, That's wURd to Big Bird out this bitch.

-CJ-

Logic The Goonie 01-17-05 04:59 AM

Lil cali...

Man stop dickriding him. Get your own fuckin mind and add something new to this conversation and intellectual.

God damn.

Nemesis 01-17-05 05:46 AM

I aint dick ridin him.

Logic The Goonie 01-17-05 06:24 AM

Sure you aren't. By following him around saying "word" after all his posts.

Of course not.

Van Ished 01-17-05 06:43 AM

I would like to see people step up and not support drug usage as well, but that will never happen, cause getting high and drunk is ok because it helps you relax right?

La Cosa Nostra 01-17-05 07:41 AM

Pair a dyce..... :nono:

Avatar style biter.. *Raises hand to slap*

Dex 01-17-05 07:49 AM

Quote:

Dont get me wrong i agree wiv you to an extent but in my home county -Essex, its the capital for england for young boys and girls going at it like bunny rabbits.

I was 12 wen i lost my virginity and have never stopped since. Its all good as long as ya a bit clever.

Only problem is its also the capital for young singe mums!!! so it does go wrong wiv quite a few

La Cosa Nostra 01-17-05 08:51 AM

Quote:
shit aint cool and people shouldnt incourage that shit on rv or off rv

LOL.......You're one to talk..

:laugh:

SUPERVILLAIN 01-17-05 11:05 AM

Quote:

^^^i can honestly say that i agree with you 150% cali. shit is wrong and r.v. assholes shouldnt encourage it. crude jokes or not......shit can be seen impartially......and besides.......its a very dangerous game to be playing. beware rap cats.......shit could backfire. remember, karma is a bitch......and yes......its that time of the month. word.

s.v......c.s.

SUPERVILLAIN 01-17-05 11:07 AM

all i have to say to our young rapverse girlies...

"respect yourself.......because no one else will." we need more women.....fuck a ho.

the super...c.s.

~Lady Fiya~ 01-17-05 11:40 AM

^^^agreed, being a hoe on the net is dumb as well as "real" life... girls on here need to respect themselves mos def.. but a lotta people was encouraging Kittie in that thread so.. *shrugs*... i know Devildamn well, ain't no nigga making me do shit.. everybody alwayz talkin bout sex like it's the world or some shit, yea it makes people feel good, but when you get some disease or kids at an early age you just realize all that "fun" wasn't worth it.. It's not what it's cracked up to be.. close ya legs females.. and FUCKIN BATTLE matter of fact i think i have 3 threads in E.F.L and F.L. quit fuckin and battle on here... and quit putting pics up here and not battling ONCE or even stayin for longer than a week.. SMH......

DQ 01-17-05 11:51 AM

Thing is that many of those young girls see them videoclips and they see half naked women all over the guys and they're like: if we don't dress or act like that, we won't get noticed by the "cool" guys...It's sad but you're very easily influenced at age of 12-14.

Where I live, it's not that bad in fact but if I talk to people from US or UK, shit's pretty fucked up over there...Sad indeed but parents should make sure that their daughter don't act like a hoe and sleeps around with half of California or whatever...

DQ

Wickedclown 01-17-05 11:54 AM

Cali... werd brotha... shit is gross... when i was in high school the freshman comming in every year got slutyer and slutyer looking and acting by the year... it all falls on the parents... when i become a parent, if i have a little girl aint no way in hell shes dressin like a fuckin slut and painten her fuckin face n shit til she is ready to accept responsiblity for her own shit. Cali said it all and what soc said was cool too...some girls just have the mentality that dressing or acting like a hoe will get them more attention n shit... shit aint right...

oh and lil cali how the fuck many more names u gonna have man?

Nemisis, Scene, Lil Cali, Glock, Dopium, i know there is a couple more i just cant remember

Castro... 01-17-05 12:03 PM

I'm 13 and trying to find decent girl and it's hard cuz I always hooking up wit a fuckin ho neva a decent girl...

word much respect to c.a.l.i for makin this thread.

~Lady Fiya~ 01-17-05 12:11 PM

^^word, well she's out there somewhere, y'all will meet one day and you'll be like dayum, this is it (well maybe).. :thumbup:

Van Ished 01-17-05 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Pair a dyce..... :nono:

Avatar style biter.. *Raises hand to slap*

I did it to get your attention

Kawn Flixx 01-17-05 04:27 PM

I agree with you C.A.L.I.

even though I'm 14 lol..even I don't like that..
It actually drwas me away from them.

Kawn Flixx 01-17-05 04:31 PM

Like Honestly,The purpous of a girlfriend is someone who you can talk to
and go through troubles with and actually have a mental connection with.
Mostly every girl I've seen so far aren't virgins or they use there virginity
as attraction to lose it.Shit is sad.that's one of the reason I want fiya
she seem different then that. :rolleyes:

Sovereign 01-17-05 04:32 PM

werd fam.......

Lethal GK 01-17-05 04:33 PM

shit yo all the better for us 14 year olds males

WerdSmith 01-17-05 04:34 PM

Yeah but after a while you get bored with the chick indeph, you gotta try different taco's..:rolleyes:.

Kawn Flixx 01-17-05 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal GK
shit yo all the better for us 14 year olds males

Na not better,I'm 14 and I'm way past that shit.
Can you honestly tell me that you attracted to that shit?
I mean for real are you truly gonna g/f that girl?
come on now...

Kawn Flixx 01-17-05 04:36 PM

Lol @ different Taco's..
I'd rather have a regular taco I like everyday
then go eat some different nasty ones.

50Cal. 01-17-05 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates

Fuck it.

^^word sun al jokes aside we agree on this 1000% shit is fucked up and stupid ignorant little bastards like lethal gk who posted in here think its cool having sex is a big step in a realationship little boy yall still dry humping anyways fucking queer.we need to not incourage this type of shit and if a man wants you to have a threesome trust me he doesnt respect you at all:(

Castro... 01-17-05 06:09 PM

^^word like I said once mad respect for this thread c.a.l.i....and indeph its tru sometimes a girl acts to much of a ho that makes me drawn away from them.

50Cal. 01-18-05 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Na not better,I'm 14 and I'm way past that shit.
Can you honestly tell me that you attracted to that shit?
I mean for real are you truly gonna g/f that girl?
come on now...

LETHAL JUST THOUGHT HED LOOK COOL TO SAY THAT IGNORE HIS IGNORANCE :thumbup:

KiTTie 01-18-05 03:58 PM

ok, just 2 let yall know, i never did shit with him aight? i was gonna, but he had 2 cancel his party and we decided just 2 say fuck it on the whole thing.

Pop Lotty 01-18-05 04:39 PM

ahaha..can't tell none of the niggas round here bout this, all we care about is getting it in.

Biggz 01-18-05 06:40 PM

in canada they have found hos as young as 11 years old. shits crazy