RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   C.A.L.I vs MARVJAY1009 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=172787)

D-ICED 01-19-05 01:11 AM

C.A.L.I vs MARVJAY1009

Battle Rules:

6 - 10 Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

YOU ASKED FOR IT NOW I WHORE YOU

Minimum posts to vote: 500

Check in by: 01-19-05 at 03:11 AM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 01-19-05 01:12 AM

C.A.L.I has ACCEPTED this battle on 01-19-05 01:12 AM.

System 01-19-05 02:17 AM

MaRVJay1009 has ACCEPTED this battle on 01-19-05 02:17 AM.

50Cal. 01-19-05 02:56 AM

lmfao that you dropped already hahahaha i knew you had a prewrite ill still own you

MaRVJay 01-19-05 03:05 AM

Look.....dis is real easy

if i suck y's dis fag beefin with me?..ima put da heat 2 his tee
then afta i clap they gon find dumb ass "ca-LEaF" in a "TREE"
give up rap ur 2 OLD,how many of dem a.i mixtapes U SOLD?
u in authentik 'intelligance' but u in a pic roc'N URL=http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=153438]'FOOLS' GOLD[/URL]
now da TRUTH's TOLD..we all know u b spittin dat FaKE SHiT
fat boy in dat white sweat shirt u look like a PiG iN a BLaNKET
yes! marv is a beast look at da way im DaMaGE BaSTaRDS...
wanna b "DEaDLy vIsION" so much u went & "shot a man 4 glasses"
goin at marv u will flop...only kidd's datz 0-10 think u real hott
u winin is like "tiein a rope around"..."a-peer" cuzz u "will-knot"

nuff said...

first bar...his name is caliph..u'll get it
second bar..click da link...and read da punch
third bar...if u click da link u'll c he looks like a pig
4th bar....he dick rides deadly vision..read da punch
5th...ya'll all know will-a-peer...and u make knots with ropes..so im sayin he WILL NOT

50Cal. 01-19-05 06:21 AM

HIS ALAIS IS MARVOLOUSJ1009 AND HES 36-22 ON THAT NAME HES FRONTING AS A NEWB 11-0 al beating on herbs and shit AND HES NOT A NEWB HE BEEN HERE LONGER THEN MEif you dont get the PUNCHES PM ME AND I WILL TELL YOU

Teach you PUNCHES cuz you weak bars more like a SPAR
Numbers in ya name is how many years behind me you are!
This fool done went and let his lame ass wins confuse him
Most his lines so streched you gotta change skins to view um!
11 wins but you beat on babys of r.v you the king of abortions
You not undefeated ya wins exactly half of ya losses!!:nono:
Never spit fire........ but played 'U-HAUL' and plotted the dopest move
No respect as a vet so you retired...and came back as the dopest newb!!
He from 'QUEENS' so i expect his bars to 'DRAG' in the dirt(DRAG QUEEN)
Im the '1' to pack '9's and whats left is the votes for ya verse

50Cal. 01-19-05 07:33 AM

all that talk and you drop this garbage?wf!!anyways upppppppppppppppppppppppp!

Kordozar 01-19-05 12:33 PM

Voted For: MaRVJay1009

Yo Marv Ill As Hell Tha Punched Hit Hard 2 And Tha Personals Wass Fire.............
Openor=Marv,Good Punch,Personal And Nameplay
Strukture=Cali,Marv Fucked Up With That Url Line
Personals=Marv,Had More Personals Than Cali
Vokab=None
Wordplay=Marv,His Wetn With Everi Thing In Hiss Bar
Closer=Marv,Good Punch And Personal Hit Hard.......

Marv Took Thiss Cus Tha Punches,Personals Wordplay And Creativity...........

/V Marvjay1009.................

Spektikul 01-19-05 01:45 PM

This was feedback posted for C.A.L.I

checkin polls...marvjay is possibly still in my crew but the votes will tell me for sure...

50Cal. 01-19-05 02:40 PM

this fucking funny as fuck kordazar we been beefing all week and you go vote aganst me yo stupid faggot see this is what the blacklist was made for and your now on it faggot i will have this hate vote removed now

Kordozar 01-19-05 02:44 PM

Lol If It Wass A Hate Vote I Wouldn't Have Said Cali Aktualli Won Somethin,And Beefin All Week Kid I Barely Talk 2 You So How Could We Be Beefin??Don't Get Upset Cus You Losin A Battle Geesh Guess Pc Reputation Means Every Thing Ta You..............

MaRVJay 01-19-05 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
this fucking funny as fuck kordazar we been beefing all week and you go vote aganst me yo stupid faggot see this is what the blacklist was made for and your now on it faggot i will have this hate vote removed now

lmaooo yo ur da worst eva fam...he explained his vote now u see why nobody like u u run strobe everytime u fukkin losin and ya verse was weak just like i said lyrically ur not betta than and when u sput personals try da say somthin nobody know everybody knew who i was and everything u said in ya verse u said in LL lol ya creativity level is 2

anxiety 01-19-05 03:22 PM

Voted For: C.A.L.I

Marv... Ok... You did have a few lines that at least made sence... Made me laugh once or twice... But some of this shit ur just pulling out yo ass... Where u get that shitty closer from??? Whatever... These crazy lines u just makin up ruined ur verse...

Cali... Not the best i seen from you... All of your punches made sence though, and that line about the dopest newb was dope... So cali gets this one for makin sense and having good punches...

Castro... 01-19-05 03:47 PM

intresting battle yet I cant vote........................

DeHotBwoy 01-19-05 04:54 PM

Juss checkin polls don't wanna vote..................

Kyleon 01-19-05 07:17 PM

vote goes to cali simply because he had more personlas and better punches that hit...Structure was better than marvolous1009...Vocab was a tie in my opponion and flow was good both sides but wordplay i think cali got it....so my vote goes to CALI

Personals-Cali
Punches-Cali
Vocab-Both
Structure-Cali
Flow-Both
Wordplay-Cali

v/cali..simply because he was overall better...no hate just stating my vote..~1~

....Gone.... 01-19-05 11:14 PM

Marv- Great punches, decent personals. Flow was good. Wordplay was decent as always. Punches and decent wordplays with some personals was the only thing that stood out of your verse. Although the flow was a lil chopped up, dont stretch your lines that much.

Cali- Nice punches. Decent personals. Flow was flowable. Punches was great and decent very much effective, i did seeked an wordplay in your verse, it was decent.

overall=Close battle, marv threw some hard punches with some very good wordplays. Personals too. Cali the same. This battle is close, but i gots to give my vote to "CALI". Marv although you did had some good punches with soem decent personals, with wordplays. Cali punches came a little harder, very much effective. I aint hating on you marv. Cali just got this by an Land slide. Great punches from "marv", but i felt cali punches just came a little harder,wun.

SUPERVILLAIN 01-20-05 10:39 AM

...checkin' the polls...

cal, im not sure if your with us yet......so i cant vote.....lol. some nice verses came from both of you....but honestly i think cali takes this one.

good job fellas. one.

s.v.......c.s.

Black Queen 01-20-05 10:50 AM

checkin dem polls hope u rope his ass cause he a bitch

50Cal. 01-20-05 11:07 PM

Uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppp

eph 01-21-05 01:04 AM

v/ CALI

i dont even like you. this is cause id hate to see someone as wack as marv win this battle. i still have wit, even though i have no respect for you. your verse was good. best lines:

'lines so stretched....skins to view um!"

you came hard with every lines, some heavier than others, but collectively smashing. a bit hyphy, but you cleared it all up with every ending, nice closure, next time dont tell a story before you spit, no need to jusify your punches, just let em hit...and let people vote on the visual facts alone. nice drop.

marv: woot. im not saying it was horrible, im just saying it wasnt good enough here, you need to battle lower ranks a bit more, before you step to the few that claim to own the site. damn emp. but you came decent, nice punches, but they didnt clarify your personals, i didnt see much person faultiness flowing in your piece, but you still came with something, put up a very possible fight to win, but didnt cut it. next time my bets on you.

vote: C.A.L.I.

peace, DO NOT return the favor, thats not why i vote.

50Cal. 01-21-05 02:08 AM

up for 5 so i can finish this queer............................................. ........

Spektikul 01-21-05 02:29 AM

Is this a pink slip battle???

K.ontroverz.Y 01-21-05 06:54 AM

This was feedback posted for MaRVJay1009

haha im jus checkin the polls. a.....................

50Cal. 01-21-05 07:56 AM

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppppp and pink slip battles dont exsit spek or this bitch would be leaving lol

50Cal. 01-21-05 05:37 PM

Uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppp

50Cal. 01-22-05 10:14 PM

Uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppp Lets Go Voters Wtf!

50Cal. 01-23-05 12:38 PM

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppp

M-Eazy 01-23-05 07:50 PM

cali took this...marv's lines were too stretched, which fucked up his structure...and plus i wasnt feeling it, but whatever...yall both weak...

50Cal. 01-24-05 01:56 AM

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppp so i can finish this herb

50Cal. 01-24-05 06:01 AM

Uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppp

Dex 01-24-05 07:43 AM

textbook win here.

MarveJay: Your opener was ok. I saw the metaphor and shit i just think it came off a little weak thats all. CALIs opener was better. Closer was good but i didnt get how that was aimed directly at your opponant. Came off a little weak again. Your structure and flow were good, no probs there, some playing with words going on and a lot of metphors. The biggest problem was the lack of quality in the punches. The personals just wasnt hitting correctly. Stay up fam, sorry to piss on ya parade.

CALI: Another quality verse from one of the kings of personals. Opener started the battle by biting right into him. and the close was so hot it tore him a new limb. -See wat i did there. Your personals were heavy and hard punches were hitting bang on the target. with metas coming in too.