RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphical Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=222)
-   -   Version Three vs Spektikul (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=173675)

Spektikul 01-24-05 01:23 AM

Version Three vs Spektikul

Graphical Battle Rules:

This is the correct thread to drop in, do not post in the other one, it will be closed shortly...GL

Sig: -Must make a sig for your opponent using same name/sub-title.

(Eg.Version Three will make a sig that says Spektikul "One of a kind". And vice-versa)

Time Limit: 3 days to check, 5 days to drop.

Other Rules:

-Anyone can vote
-Nothing that moves allowed in sig
-Must be a completely different graphic/text style.
-ONLY PROGRAM ALLOWED TO USE IS MS PAINT. The voters will be able to tell if it is or not.

Minimum posts to vote: 150

Check in by: 01-26-05 at 01:23 AM

Must drop verse in 7200 minutes after check in.

System 01-24-05 01:26 AM

Version Three has ACCEPTED this battle on 01-24-05 01:26 AM.

System 01-24-05 01:28 AM

Spektikul has ACCEPTED this battle on 01-24-05 01:28 AM.

Spektikul 01-24-05 01:42 AM

Direct image link...Used with only MS Paint....

http://img1.imagetitan.com/img1/1/1/version_3.jpg

Spektikul 01-24-05 12:48 PM

Upping for Version to drop his graphic...

Spektikul 01-25-05 01:24 AM

Upping one more time...

Eternal 01-25-05 09:18 AM

oh yea...hahaha iight ill get to it when i get home from school..

Eternal 01-25-05 06:58 PM

lol paint sig.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...iN/95789801.jpg

SikezstWun 01-25-05 07:45 PM

Voted For: Version Three

I think V3 got this...

Cutting.. well, V3 I gues.. lol. Couldn't see any flaws...unless the image already had a whitebg, because I can see a shadow...

Colors: well, you guys used paint... so there's not much of a color choice, but I'd have to go with V3 because he actually had some color... black and white is too simple.

Font : V3, lol. I couldn't really read Speks subtext sorta thing.

Overall I think V3 came better... I feel he had more creativity, that's why I'm voting for him.

Eternal 01-25-05 10:19 PM

uppin............................................. ..........

Spektikul 01-26-05 12:55 AM

Uppin ... ... ...

Spektikul 01-26-05 12:57 AM

lol...Version...what kinda Paint font did you use?

Eternal 01-26-05 02:03 AM

uhh i just did a font... then i did another one.. on top of it.. so it will look like its a drop shadow... not a good one tho...lmao

Adam 01-26-05 05:19 PM

Voted For: Spektikul

eh, i like the black and white better, the car concept is kinda gay............i give it to spek

Vote disqualified for suspected d/r. Crew vote removed.

Parallel 01-26-05 05:52 PM

This was feedback posted for Version Three

spek: yo man paint sigs are dope....that must be you in it i think well anyway its alrightdidnt really have the flame thress did but its alright

Version three
haha you didnt use paint i can tell you jsut tryed to make it look like it...cuz the s off the name goes onto the truck you didnt use paint ight..but its good lol...pz

SikezstWun 01-26-05 06:47 PM

^ ... It doesn't matter if the 'S' goes over it.

that's what paint does.. there's no layers

Eternal 01-26-05 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by •Para¶el•
spek: yo man paint sigs are dope....that must be you in it i think well anyway its alrightdidnt really have the flame thress did but its alright

Version three
haha you didnt use paint i can tell you jsut tryed to make it look like it...cuz the s off the name goes onto the truck you didnt use paint ight..but its good lol...pz

man shut up xclusive.. i did make it in paint i just use to use paint.. yea fuk off bitch.....

Eternal 01-26-05 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Μίσος

eh, i like the black and white better, the car concept is kinda gay............i give it to spek

no crew votes.. and u didnt explain its gonna get removed

Spektikul 01-27-05 10:48 AM

uppin ... ... ...

M-Eazy 01-28-05 11:49 AM

im feeling this one more. i like tha coloring and tha font. i think tha picture is better. i cant tell if u used MS PAINT or not, but im pretty sure u stuck to tha rules. i like this..Spek should rock this in his sig...lol...
spektikul-i was feelings urs too, took me a long time to figure out, but i came to conclusion when i figured out that i dont like tha dark colors that u used in yo photo. and i aint feelign tha pix that much. i think it was a lil too plain. tha font wasnt all that for me either....NO HATE tho...

overall-this was a close battle. i was just feeling V3 more....NO HATE

and please RTF on battle in sig....plz, cause i took tha time out to vote on this...nice drops yall...but i think V3 came out on top...............1................

Spektikul 01-29-05 12:06 AM

Werd, thanks for the hounest vote dawg...Uppin....

Spektikul 02-01-05 01:12 PM

uppin... ... ...

50Cal. 02-02-05 08:32 PM

ok yall both my homies so im gonna drop a good honest one spek that sucks and i can say that cuz we cool like that but thats garbage dudes face looks gay as does the lettering on it colors are boring as shit also version goos lettering on his name real nice cutting shit looks like a magazine add shit is pretty dope all colors are nice and flow well you got my vote here

Spektikul 02-03-05 01:05 PM

lol...thats why your my homie...
thats also why I dont do graphics...

Audios 02-04-05 12:14 AM

This was feedback posted for Version Three

Polls.............................................

DQ 02-05-05 09:18 AM

Version Three: overall pretty good sig but nothing too original, was feeling the font and the way the colors matched with the car. Nothing too spectacular though but with MS Paint...oh well, lmao...

Spektikul: was feeling yours a lil more, kept it simple and yet it was real nice. Liked the black and white color scheme, font was nice and pic blended it in real well...

Ltizzle 02-11-05 12:41 AM

well, both sigs were wack....
but its paint, therefore they were both real good for paint...
a lil plain on each of em, but eh? what can you do...
you both played it safe, i probably wouldve done the same....
V3 i thought brought a lil more to the table though...
his sig was a lil more creative...
the bar type thing was better than just having an all blank backround...
nice job with the matching of colors too...
you picked the wrong font to use with paint though, since paints quality is so low, and that font is so choppy, it comes out like it did...

Spek...
suprised with what you came with actually....
i thought you were gon be one of the guys who tries to do complex shit on paint, and im glad to see some simpler-ish...
its jus a lil TOO plain though....
thats really what loses it for ya.......or more of the fact that V3's was more creative....
both of you brought more than i thought you would, but like i said....v3 was jus more creative....

both ya'll should return the favor on mah battle vs meta for wallpaper...
got over 100 views and not one vote.....:(...

Eternal 02-11-05 01:16 AM

thats sad.... i will vote tomorrow... sleep time right now...word

For$akeN 02-12-05 02:05 PM

god I hate MS Paint...

Spek I despise images with just black backgrounds:cool:
font is okay.....but the fricking font is played...........as fuck, even Avril Lavigne used it. ishy cutting...