RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphical Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=222)
-   -   Metaskriptz vs Version Three (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=174005)

Eternal 01-25-05 09:07 PM

Metaskriptz vs Version Three

Battle Rules:

Topic: PowerPuff Girls sig (cartoon heros)
no pre-made sigs
no bought sigs

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 01-26-05 at 12:07 AM

Must drop verse in 1440 minutes after check in.

System 01-25-05 09:21 PM

Metaskriptz has ACCEPTED this battle on 01-25-05 09:21 PM.

System 01-25-05 09:35 PM

Version Three has ACCEPTED this battle on 01-25-05 09:35 PM.

Metaskriptz 01-25-05 09:57 PM

Eternal 01-25-05 10:18 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...iN/578c58bc.jpg

Eternal 01-25-05 10:30 PM

uppin............................................. ..........................................

Eternal 01-26-05 01:36 PM

uppin............................................. ...............................

Metaskriptz 01-26-05 09:49 PM

uppin............................................. ..............................

Marvelis 01-26-05 09:53 PM

Voted For: Metaskriptz

my vote goes to u that shit is hot

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Metaskriptz 01-26-05 10:00 PM

thx for voting.but you have to explain it...Dont say nothing Vers.just go ahead and get it Dqued

Eternal 01-26-05 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaskriptz
...Dont say nothing Vers.just go ahead and get it Dqued

aiiiight.................................

Eternal 01-27-05 01:52 PM

uppin............................................. ............

M-Eazy 01-28-05 11:54 AM

Voted For: Version Three

i dunno...somethign bout tha bright colors that stand out more to me...i like both fotos, but i was feeling V3 more...his pix was bigger, and it was more eyecatching....i liked his font, and i also was feelign tha bckground pix...i think his was more creative, i dunno...i was just feeling it more...

meta-ur foto was nice also. i was loving tha colors, but i think u shouldve made ur fotos brighter, i dunno...i dont do GFX...but it was dull. ur pix wasnt xciting to me...i wasnt feeling ur font tho. i like tha bckground pix. and tha color blend...but ur was just too boring for me, not too creative...
overall-this was a close one. i had to look at em for a long time, but i think V3 came out on top, cuase his was more xciting to me...

NO HATE...plz RTF on battle in sig against Cj....plz, cause i took tha time out to vote on this....good drops, and keep elevating...........1........

Replay 01-28-05 04:31 PM

who the fuck picks the topic to be powerpuff girls? are you a three year old girl? lolol

meta i wasn't feeling the border so i'ma give it to three

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Eternal 01-28-05 05:01 PM

meta... u can DQ that............not explained...........

Ltizzle 01-28-05 08:09 PM

v/ version
wow, umm he just barely pulls it off here...
really bad topic by the way...

version-5.5/10
man i just dont like it....
the city was good idea, but thats about it....
i wouldve done like a colored pencil or a paint filter to the city to make it more cartoony though...
the green works well
i hate the font though
jus not very good man...

Meta-5/10
bad blending...
white stroke never really looks good...
dont have the text go over their face, and if youre going to, at least make it just a LITTLE bit...
nto feeling the backround all that much either...

pretty weak battle, but i guess i dont blame either of you, the topic was stupid...

Sik Wit It 01-29-05 05:00 PM

This was feedback posted for Version Three

sissy sigs...wake topic V.T.

well i don't like...get off the girls :\

New Meth0d 01-29-05 08:01 PM

version three gets this hands down.........it flows better, better color scheme, slightly better background cause they tha powr puff girls and they can fly and shit........ and font is good good bleneding, fill opacity.............skripts.........good cuttin but it just doesnt flow as well........and font itsn tha greatest you use it all the time

3x 02-11-05 09:46 PM

you have all of them and the topic was power puff girls not girl

Eternal 02-11-05 10:04 PM

ima dq dat.............................word.............. ........................

Metaskriptz 02-11-05 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3x

you have all of them and the topic was power puff girls not girl

You Smart..I like you...I like you alot.. Smart thinking.

I wish People can see this...But it haves to be Dqued Man

Eternal 02-12-05 08:16 PM

uppin............................................. .

Kyleon 02-13-05 12:17 AM

i like versions sig better his background looks better...and everything match together....meta your sig was basic i thought..background didnt seem hard...

v/version 3

For$akeN 02-13-05 08:34 PM

both sigs were pretty plain but this is how I see it:

Meta: You should of made the sig bigger. background was plain like I said. All of the PowerPuff Girls in the sig wasn't a good idea it made it look sort of crowed, nice cutting though. The font kind of threw it off I didn't like it much...overall: 6/10

Version Three: Like I said at the beginning it strikes me as plain....that's why I quit using cities as backgrounds...but it somehow went well together. good cutting on Buttercup ( I think that's her name) I despise that font I could live without it. but the sig had a nice appearance....overall: 7/10

vote: V3