RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   new sig... im rockin it leave feed plzzz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=175857)

E.C 02-06-05 01:15 PM

new sig... im rockin it leave feed plzzz

aight here is my new sig... i couldnt make the text bigger becuz it was taking up too much of the sig so plzz leave feed :thumbup:

thnx

Hoodz Prophet 02-06-05 01:22 PM

a PSD....thatz been used before as well......i don't understand wut makez u think that by usin PSD's u get magically dope at sigs....u don't an u shouldn't even tryta take credit 4 cuttin u didn't do an wen i say u i mean rookie sig makerz.....itz an OKAY sig tho 7/10

E.C 02-06-05 01:29 PM

WTF i cut that myself i can even send u the picture i used fag... dont even state shit u dont even know alryyt

Hoodz Prophet 02-06-05 01:30 PM

^hahahahaha don't get smart hoe....i'll merk tha shit outta u kid.....ask about me foo jus ckuz i don't post around much no more don't mean shit

E.C 02-06-05 01:34 PM

i know for a fact you are an ill gfx head and you are a dope emcee but i cut that sig out and i can prove it so dont be making judgements aight

E.C 02-06-05 03:57 PM

uppinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Eternal 02-06-05 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodz Prophet
^hahahahaha don't get smart hoe....i'll merk tha shit outta u kid.....ask about me foo jus ckuz i don't post around much no more don't mean shit

u think every rookie uses PSD....

and E.C that pic is already used i think.. i seen it on someones sig... otherwise its good.....7/10

Sean Gunner 02-06-05 04:07 PM

Subtext seems squished, blur on the cup is nice. Cutting is good, and the colors flow well. Overall, biggest downfall is the font. 7/10

Daubs 02-06-05 05:54 PM

i like it a lot, only thing fo me is change the norder to black.

Elegiac 02-06-05 06:25 PM

Yeh change the border to black it'll look better..
Otherwise nice sig. 7/10

Hoodz Prophet 02-06-05 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Version Three
u think every rookie uses PSD....

and E.C that pic is already used i think.. i seen it on someones sig... otherwise its good.....7/10

no......shut tha hell up foo.....i seen that PSD b4 thatz why dumbass.....

Eternal 02-06-05 08:14 PM

Quote:
no......shut tha hell up foo.....i seen that PSD b4 thatz why dumbass.....

u shut the hell up bitch...... now leave....

Hoodz Prophet 02-06-05 08:17 PM

^fuck kid....ur whack son....don't get merked off tha site son....ur 0-2 i'm 3-0 actually 4-0 ckuz sum1 ducked me

Ltizzle 02-06-05 10:11 PM

hmmmm....
it could go either ways i guess....
i believe there is a psd of that pic, but i havent seen it around, so it could be a psd?
although...i believe that he cut it....it looks featherd as hell, low quality, and like it was cut with the backround eraser??
sigs not bad though...
i like the theme of it though....more of a country western type shit, which is what i was planning to do on mah next one...:(.....
if you were trying to go for that theme, i wouldnt of made it blue.....
text work is nice for the most part, backround is nuttin special...
probably about a 7/10....

Eternal 02-06-05 10:54 PM

Quote:
^fuck kid....ur whack son....don't get merked off tha site son....ur 0-2 i'm 3-0 actually 4-0 ckuz sum1 ducked me

ye right..... whats ur point.???......im bout to win 3 of my battles?...... :laugh:
and all i said was u think every rookie uses psd.... and u all talkin mad shit.....

Metaskriptz 02-07-05 12:01 AM

Dont Beef People' Just elevate ;)

Hoodz Prophet 02-07-05 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Version Three
ye right..... whats ur point.???......im bout to win 3 of my battles?...... :laugh:
and all i said was u think every rookie uses psd.... and u all talkin mad shit.....

i notice u like ta wait until u think i got off of RV 2 say sumthin bak.....ur obvisously tha one talkin shit an metaskriptz it ain't beef he jus mad ckuz he whack an i'm not but wuteva iz wuteva version u got merked u b4 wit a K.O. by me an tizzle so get over it

E.C 02-07-05 09:36 AM

ill tell you waht i did with the pic... i got the lasso out cut around it... i moved the picture on to my background position it in the right place... got the blur tool out and blurred the adges a bit and then i faded the pic... i merged the layers and then made the colour the same...how can u call tht a psd

Daubs 02-07-05 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.C
ill tell you waht i did with the pic... i got the lasso out cut around it... i moved the picture on to my background position it in the right place... got the blur tool out and blurred the adges a bit and then i faded the pic... i merged the layers and then made the colour the same...how can u call tht a psd

y not use the pen path tool? lol

SikezstWun 02-07-05 01:29 PM

^ lasso works better with some pics. lol.

I like it though. i love that color and the cut is good. Hoodz, I haven't seen that PSD anywhere... so i believe he cut it. Don't even waste ur time saying I'm wack because I know I'm wack, and yea Tizz did get a K.O on me and I'm about to lose a battle with Daubs if damn people will vote. I already know all that crap so blah. Lol, I know your sigs are dope like mine x 45 ...

but I still like the sig.

Eternal 02-08-05 07:48 PM

it dont look like a PSD to me........

Ltizzle 02-08-05 08:09 PM

ok thats great i think we've established that............

E.C 02-09-05 08:43 AM

lol ight thnx for the feed....

InfraRed 02-09-05 03:39 PM

ok first......
who the fuck cares if its a psd?
its what you do with it that counts......

anyways....i think its pretty good...has good blending and shit but the font is plain....like someone else had said...nice blur effect on the cup...

jus keep at it and elevate...

Hoodz Prophet 02-09-05 03:49 PM

^unless u make sigz u really can't talk not beefin jus sayin GFX feed ain't really good unless it comez from anutha sig maker an it basically iz a PSD i could cut that in 5 minutez but he did a nice job wit it considerin how itz cut on both sidez

InfraRed 02-09-05 04:04 PM

word....i do do graphics...jus aint posted none up here yet

but i feel where you comin from on this

Eternal 02-09-05 04:39 PM

Quote:
i notice u like ta wait until u think i got off of RV 2 say sumthin bak.....ur obvisously tha one talkin shit an metaskriptz it ain't beef he jus mad ckuz he whack an i'm not but wuteva iz wuteva version u got merked u b4 wit a K.O. by me an tizzle so get over it

OMG ur still talkin about that battle?!?! LMAO.... man thats a looooong time ago....... and naw i dont wait till u are off... i just post when i see ur post that ur beefin......anyways go ahead n think that im still thinkin about that KO u gave me it was a loooong time ago.........

Hoodz Prophet 02-09-05 05:20 PM

^wut tha funk r u talkin about i posted that like yesterday i don't even care anymore....i calmed down bout that shit 12 hours ago