RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Look at the gangs in my area... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=179600)

K.ontroverz.Y 03-01-05 07:43 AM

Look at the gangs in my area...

alright fam...this is some picz of the bloods and crips in my hood LOL...i was lookin trhough my received files and i jus saw these picz they sent me..so i i guess ill post em up.....word dup..pretty funny....but peep game..mostly all the black peeps are crips and all the bloods are asians around here but aint the case here...peep game

CRIps...lol

blloods

.Ike. 03-01-05 07:59 AM

in 2nd guy over from the right on the top row of the crips....looks like kumar from harold & kumar go to white castle......i think thats the one...its one of the two that he looks like...........and lol @ the bloods

[.:D:.] 03-01-05 08:18 AM

IDIOTS.....

numba one...they supposed to have their face covered...especially if its on the net...ckuz they can get tracked down...easily...

numba two...them ckrabs look soft man...like some pretty boys and shit...dont look like they wanna scrap..and the one...naaaah...the ONNNNNNNEEEEEe...nigga in them ckrabs look dirty as fuck tell homeboy wash up man shit...

that big white mafucka in Bloods all the way to the right..looks vicious dont fuck wit him man that nigga look ckrazy...but uhh yea...even in pics Bloods is harder son...

La Cosa Nostra 03-01-05 08:31 AM

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

THATS WHAT YOU CALL GANGSTAS WHERE U LIVE AT?

Youll find harder looking pretty boys around here..
Omg.. Thats real weak man..

I mean did they jump these kids in by getting plush toys thrown at them?

Damn....................I really did expect better...
None of these kids look like they could put up a fight..

Looks like a bunch of pre-pubesent bitches..
Shits sad even..

OH AND DIABOLIC--- I doubt these fags have done anything bad enough to need to cover their faces.. They probably steal bublegum from a corner store THATS ABOUT IT.. hahhaa

Thanks for the laugh kontro..

K.ontroverz.Y 03-01-05 08:41 AM

i told you already hamilton iz a bunch of wannabee's i admitted that...the problem was they take it too far...

and obvious you gon say crips is soft hahah......fuckin kid......the dude on the right is ethix yeah hes tough...hes 20 now jea hes in my street crew round here " street Souljahz"

La Cosa Nostra 03-01-05 08:48 AM

Rofl I would fucking run your town if I went to live there..

Most of these faggots prolly have a 10pm curfew..

hahahaha

Kordozar 03-01-05 09:10 AM

Gang Full Of Whites????I Know They Pussies.................

Compose 03-01-05 09:11 AM

lol...canada...

Wicked One 03-01-05 09:40 AM

LOL at this...............

SUPERVILLAIN 03-01-05 10:24 AM

LMMFAO!!!

if we had gang members that looked like that........here in cali........we'd get laughed at too.

s.v.

SUPERVILLAIN 03-01-05 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
LMFAO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Omg.. Thats real weak man..

I mean did they jump these kids in by getting plush toys thrown at them?

Thanks for the laugh kontro..

^^^word, the prophet has spoken.........

s.v.

Incineratedrose 03-01-05 02:00 PM

those kids look hardcore.

Da_Throwdest 03-01-05 02:58 PM

well if dat'z what dey do or bang 2 hey it'z all hood

Germ 03-01-05 03:04 PM

that 2nd pic is just the typical gang in canada,haha, bunch of whities thinkin they 'gangsta', haha, but you know their pussies, they all are, that why they had to form a 'crew', so if one of them ever got into a fight, he would need the rest of his 'crew' to help him out....haha

tranz$cript 03-01-05 03:31 PM

ayo man im white i would destroy half of u little bitches on here so shut tha fukk up racist fukks but yall r right tha boyz i know in tha crips would fukkin make them guys run home to mommy and daddy i live close to hamilton

20 GraND 03-01-05 03:47 PM

just a bunch of white kids.. lol
gg

Nynth Degree 03-01-05 04:02 PM

Having a bandana in a gang color doesn't make you a gangster...

Germ 03-01-05 04:04 PM

^^^haha, what a bitch, im white too, and thats cool that you could destroy half these bitches on the site...so could, all i would need was a gun....just fuckin statin the facts, and thats far from racist, maybe you should up that word

~Luciano~ 03-01-05 06:02 PM

lol....Not 1 of them muthafuckas look like they could Bang wit Me

Look more like Boy Bands than gang Bangers

I aint see 1 Gun Eitheir....

Detroit Stand Up~!!!!

*Nuff Said*

20 GraND 03-01-05 06:16 PM

*standing up*
lol

but jea i agree, dont look to threatening... lol

TeamOne 03-01-05 06:32 PM

hahaha.........funny pic Kontro.... wheres the link to the site you got it from?? funnyjunk.com?

morse code 03-01-05 07:06 PM

damn, im asian and is boyz wit crips, but not "A" crip, but werd, them crips look weak as fuck and so do the bloodz, that dude to the right is either one of their(trying to be koo)dadz, or a micheal jackson type muthatfucka...........and dats truth

morse code 03-01-05 07:07 PM

outta does pics thoguh, crips got it, cuz at least they all are ova 14 lmao, the bloodz is like all 13 and 14 and one 20 year old....haha

Recluse 03-01-05 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .K.onfliktz
i told you already hamilton aint a bunch of wannabee's i admitted that...the problem was they take it too far...

and obvious you gon say crips is soft hahah......fuckin kid......the dude on the right is ethix yeah hes tough...hes 20 now jea hes in my street crew round here " street Souljahz"

LOL...shut ya fake ass self up...you shit bro...you just a lil nerd that stays home on his ckomputer talking online....and when his mom says to get off you get the fuck off...i'll go down to where ever you "so"...called live and walk right by those ckrabs...with my flag out...and i bet they won't do SHIT.....soft ass pussys...lol..word to what you said nos LOL...they all fake...~1~

La Cosa Nostra 03-01-05 10:12 PM

Yeah but all the kids commin in here saying their soft cuz their white.......

You need to get ya fingers cut off so u cant type bullshit like that..

Wickedclown 03-01-05 10:27 PM

lmao @ them bein bloods and crips. lmao i cant breathe... lmao.. shit... wow... the 2nd pic... omg can you say HICKS... lmao aaahahahahaa ... oh they look hardcore thugish alright

Sean.C 03-01-05 10:32 PM

lmao there all like 12 years old man

Kamikazee 03-02-05 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
Gang Full Of Whites????I Know They Pussies.................

U tryin to say dat white people is pussies?.........can we say racist

Cassius 03-02-05 12:35 AM

those white Kids are fuckin stupid I mean im white but damn WTF those look like some Busters u wanna see ghetto ill take pics of my homie whos a blood and have better pics then that Kon. :thumbup:

50Cal. 03-02-05 12:44 AM

one the so called bloods have brown and grey bandannas on which is crip colors plus the crips look like theyll stomp the shit outta the bloods but even more funny i could beat them all dolo ahahahahahaha

K.ontroverz.Y 03-02-05 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Rofl I would fucking run your town if I went to live there..

Most of these faggots prolly have a 10pm curfew..

hahahaha

your judging...toughness..crazyness by their looks? guarantee the dude on the right left could whip your ass.thaz my nigga ethix..and i admit most these niggaz is punks rockin they fav colour...but hey...make due with what you have...

K.ontroverz.Y 03-02-05 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Jimmy Pocketz)
lol....Not 1 of them muthafuckas look like they could Bang wit Me

Look more like Boy Bands than gang Bangers

I aint see 1 Gun Eitheir....

Detroit Stand Up~!!!!

*Nuff Said*

well yeah they have guns but these aint the serious niggaz of ham-town these just da chyllz niggaz...all the black gangs and shit round here and all the ones that really do damage i guess ill post em after...

K.ontroverz.Y 03-02-05 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
LOL...shut ya fake ass self up...you shit bro...you just a lil nerd that stays home on his ckomputer talking online....and when his mom says to get off you get the fuck off...i'll go down to where ever you "so"...called live and walk right by those ckrabs...with my flag out...and i bet they won't do SHIT.....soft ass pussys...lol..word to what you said nos LOL...they all fake...~1~

on my block its all bloods

But OH OH...i'll take you to OC...your guarantee'd to get shot pullin that stupid shit..but my word come down..and wen u do i aint gon be wit u wen u roll to OC imma point to the street and im gone..them niggaz dont play

and 10 pm curfue..nigga i aint home till 2 each day so regardless im passed it..so stfu punk ass bitch......because im in canada niggaz actin like a nigga cant bang....they think canada all peace and shit..but that makes it easier for us now dont it..canada got free health care..so come down and visit me...so when i fuck yall up soo bad..least yall won't have to pay..

[.:D:.] 03-02-05 06:28 AM

^^lmao...right...but uh yea...

my nigga i kno said them Bloods aint from ham-town..they from Wor-Town sonny...

K.ontroverz.Y 03-02-05 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.:Diabolic:.]
^^lmao...right...but uh yea...

my nigga i kno said them Bloods aint from ham-town..they from Wor-Town sonny...

them niggaz in my pic..dawg ill take a pic with both of them and ill post em up just for you...

Sean Gunner 03-02-05 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by final
lol...canada...

Ain't that the truth?

intensify effect 03-02-05 03:53 PM

did u say gangstas??? where they at???

they all look pussy.....

but C'S UP!!!!

fuck bloods....

intensify effect 03-02-05 03:55 PM

.K.onfliktz
^^ what state is this with the fake gangstas???

[.:D:.] 03-02-05 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by intensify effect
did u say gangstas??? where they at???

they all look pussy.....

but C'S UP!!!!

fuck bloods....

ROFL....yea...right..another fake ass gangsta man...so thats Kordozar and u makes two..ill find some more...