RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   C.A.L.I vs Pair-A-Dyce (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=179763)

Van Ished 03-02-05 01:49 AM

C.A.L.I vs Pair-A-Dyce

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting
2 minutes max
no skits
no intros
straight up

You have 1 Day To Check In, 2 Days to drop, I'm already done, I'll post mine after check in time is up.

Minimum posts to vote: 200

Check in by: 03-03-05 at 01:49 AM

Must drop verse in 2880 minutes after check in.

System 03-02-05 01:51 AM

Pair-A-Dyce has ACCEPTED this battle on 03-02-05 01:51 AM.

50Cal. 03-02-05 01:54 AM

dude admitted to a prewrite hahahahahahaha i will own you so bad homo

System 03-02-05 01:56 AM

C.A.L.I has ACCEPTED this battle on 03-02-05 01:56 AM.

Van Ished 03-02-05 01:58 AM

How do you prewrite this isn't text silly. This is audio, I jus happen to have time earlier so I got it out the way, lmao @ prewriting audio.

Van Ished 03-03-05 07:06 AM

http://www.soundclick.com/util/Stre...ID=2160464&q=hi

http://www.soundclick.com/util/Stre...ID=2160464&q=lo

www.soundclick.com/pairadyce

At The Top

50Cal. 03-03-05 09:33 PM

Actually Sun Your Verse Was Done And You Were Poppin Shit So Id Call You Out But Ill Still Own You

Van Ished 03-03-05 10:31 PM

Wtf are you talkin about, you kept sayin in your song thread. "shut the fuck up or set it up" soooo I logged off, recorded and set it up, there is no prewrighting in audio. just post up and stop talkin shit man.

50Cal. 03-03-05 11:10 PM

shut up homo im mixing my shit now your wack...............

50Cal. 03-04-05 12:55 AM

hit the link.........................

Pair of Dikes

Capital B 03-04-05 01:09 AM

Voted For: Pair-A-Dyce

cali i wasnt feeln your flow mayne, u need to work on delivery fo sho. lyrics are nothing special. and u need to work on mic presents. It sounded like you were crying the whole verse....work on your delivery.
Impersonator line was gay...
and you through bottles at birds?
that was overall wack...

I could barly here Dyce's voice but he actualy flowed to the beat so im gonna give it to him.

50Cal. 03-04-05 01:13 AM

^your gay and thats a obvious hate vote you was just popping shit wit pair in yahoo bout how im wack then you go vote?kid you are a true slob ass bitch and thats word my flow was good and dyce had good quality so your fronting fag your now blacklisted hate voting bitch!

Status 03-04-05 01:38 AM

you win becuase you where on beat,

CALI, you was ok with the personals but not on beat but good shit, i mean you got murked kid, but good shit i thgouht you could have done a lil better, your punches was wack, you said soemthing like throwing bottles at birds...wtf....but yeah find a style and advance a lil then you will be dope,,...your presence was off, and flow was offf....stay up and elevate

pair a dyce, your shit waspretty decent , i like how you added a chorus and how you was on beat...you ahd mad personals and good punches.....good battle yo....both you guys stay up and keep dropiing.......

vote=pair a dyce

Capital B 03-04-05 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
^your gay and thats a obvious hate vote you was just popping shit wit pair in yahoo bout how im wack then you go vote?kid you are a true slob ass bitch and thats word my flow was good and dyce had good quality so your fronting fag your now blacklisted hate voting bitch!

That is exactly what it is....yep

BigTony.Self 03-04-05 10:41 AM

This was feedback posted for Pair-A-Dyce

just peepin the polls................................

Acuity 03-04-05 10:47 AM

This was feedback posted for C.A.L.I

I say CALI got this i thin...actually i dunno..its close......so not votin...but gd drops from both

TonyTone 03-04-05 04:17 PM

just checkin, just checkin, good shyt ta both of ya though

Magic5 03-04-05 06:29 PM

Pair ripped CALI apart..

Seriously..

This wasnt even close.

Know-Gimix 03-04-05 07:40 PM

cali had o.k lyrics but his flow is all over the place, off and on beat-
pairadyce was better in my opinion, Im sure im black listed so I aint even tryin to vote... good shit p.1

Terumoto 03-04-05 08:43 PM

checkin polls............................................. ..........................

Van Ished 03-04-05 08:58 PM

No Votes?......

Enough peepin toms, Lets have votes

Terumoto 03-04-05 09:15 PM

lol.... sucks ay... a million peeps checkin polls and nobody wants to vote..

Marvelis 03-05-05 12:07 AM

u r all i give it to u .............

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

50Cal. 03-05-05 06:51 AM

hahahahaha omg three hate voters hahahaha 3 people i have beef wit voted pair your verse was pretty decent but no way it should be 3-0 3-3 even 3-2 but 3-0 no all my fucking hate voters here and i have creative blacklisted on his old name as well as phat mic on his so its 0-0

Sik Wit It 03-05-05 10:13 AM

Aight...the flow & the punches...I gotta go wit pair...the lyrics were pretty good...and also the quality was good, pretty decent beat in the background n' shit....

cali-the flow here was pretty much off...delivery was not as I had expected...the punches were okay, maybe only some of them...the quality on the shit was nada....

overall here, pair-a-dyce took this one

Ca'lam 03-05-05 10:28 AM

Voted For: C.A.L.I

..................... both of you had the fuckign wackest beat ever.............Ja rule RUINED THAT beat.. what a lame.. ne way lol to the vote

aight...

i heard calis first: emotion i didnt liek cause it was the same tones thru out the shit.. flow was aight.. lyrics lol was tight -_-.. not gon front.. def man line was ill.. yea lyrics made this a Decent Battle track BESIDES THE FUCKING WACK AS BEAT -_-.. 7.4/10 pretty good decent track fam

Pair of dyce - First off, id liek to ask you what all you did to ya vocals.. cause i heard a chorus effect on it and i wanan know what it is cause its pimp and i want it -_-.. Good quality.. flow is solid.. but the lyrics dont meet the standard of calis.. if you had the lyrics equivilent to calis in this battle, you would beat him easily, cause your flow, in my oppinion was better.. emotion was aiight...but lyrics is what killed you son.. work on them for real...

Vote: cali ...... =/

Adam 03-05-05 03:56 PM

Checking the polls on this........................

50Cal. 03-05-05 06:54 PM

damn and the best audio head on rv says i won and the dickriders voted for dyce aint that some shit dude had better flow and that makes him better lmfaO NO WONDER NELLY sells so much!!uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppp anyways..........................................

TeamOne 03-05-05 10:10 PM

pretty decent drops by both... but CALIs flow was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad in the beginnin it wasnt even funny.... i predict Dyce takin this, but ya both had good verses

Wickedclown 03-06-05 01:03 AM

aight.... its like this... good battle by both of yall.... so here is my break down:

Cali- first off i liked the beat... it was pretty good... umm... flow needs work cause it was off in most places... you disses were great tho... clevar.... you had some dope personals that were fairly creative in ya verse with some nice wordplay... overall your lyrics were quite nice.... 7.5/10

Pair- aight your verse was pretty dope... i loved the flow.. it flowed VERY WELL... i can tell that you put a lot of thought into it... disses were ok but could have been better.... lyrics were not as good as calis and i belive that that hurt you... cali had better wordplay as well... but i did indeed like your verse... just needed some help with lyrics... 7/10

aight this was a VERY CLOSE BATTLE... but in my opinion calis verse won this with better lyrics and wordplay... his personals and even vocab took this......no hate to Pair but this is how i see this one.... good battle by both of yall fa sho......

VOTE- Cali

Logic The Goonie 03-06-05 04:23 PM

whats all the hub-bub about?......................

Vote removed

Logic The Goonie 03-06-05 04:24 PM

That = accident. Go ahead and get it removed, meant to leave feedback. pz.

JRoy 03-07-05 02:01 AM

ok......lets do this...

Flow-Pair-A-Dyce-i was really feeling it to this beat right here..it was tight..

Lyrics-It was CALI here.....i listend to the lyrics....and i felt that CALI was more tight with the lyrics.....

Production-N/A(SAME BEAT)

Word Play-Cali took this...had some nice word play....specially that paddle line....man it was wack hearin pattle then i heard the next lines....it was tight..

Enjoyment-It was a tie here...i enjoyed Pair-a-Dyce but i enjoyed the word play and vocab from CALI...

Overall-Overall cali got the criteria that wins the battle...which is lyrics and his flow was ok....i was thinkin its some of the best flow i've heard from him...

V/CaLI

.Ike. 03-07-05 11:48 PM

Pair - a - dyce.....
you had a decent verse at best to be honest...i was feeling only a couple of your lines...i just felt that most of the way through....you had punches...but they werent hitting that hard...you just kinda put them with the flow and left it at that...you didnt excentuate the force behind it when you said it....i think you should have added a few more personals in...flow was pretty good...just overall wasnt feeling your verse as a whole....

CALI.....
your flow was actually better than most of your other songs in my opinion...i was feelin it...your punches hit hard...you had mad personals all the way through your verse...the closer was what offically did it for me though...something about how you think flow makes a dope rapper....but that closed that casket in my opinion...overall i just felt that Cali punches hit a whole lot harder...he lyrically has Pair a dyce beat in this battle....and thats all there is to it.....return the favor CaLI.....link in sig

Van Ished 03-08-05 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive

....return the favor CaLI.....link in sig

Ok, this is all I'm goin to say, cuz unlike CALI, I don't feel the need to come in and talk trash and sway votes. But when I see stuff like that I know there's askin for votes. I don't have a problem with people voting against me, I never expected much seeing as I'm not active on this site. But ever since it was 4-1 votes have been rolling in CALI's favor and it make you wonder if he went hunting down people for votes on AIM. That's coo, I don't care. I'm not attached to this or any other site, but I've learned that if you didn't come in here on your own will then you prolly came expecting to vote on one person.

With that said after my mixtape I'm gone.

pz g/l CALI

..Decree.. 03-08-05 12:13 AM

aiight im goin wif pair a dyce on this for the simple fact he had flow an combined that with good punches i was feelin his verse had some personals had good quality

cali aiight your flow was off punches were decent had some personals but what hurt you was flow an if tha flow wasnt on nobody can rele get into your verse quality was decent i think that coulda been better but overall you was aiight just thought that dyce's flow combined with good punches got you you had some good ones but flow man rele hurt you...

flow-Pair-A-Dyce

quality-Pair-A-Dyce

punches-Pair-A-Dyce

personals-neither

enjoyed-Pair-A-Dyce's

overall decent battle enjoyed it i guess you could say?...=1=

Compose 03-08-05 06:27 PM

good battle no hate to both

cali had better punches and pair had a better flow but i think punches outweigh flow, pair you had good lines too but i just think it wasnt as much as calis or didnt have that "ooh" sense to it...i liked that deadman line cali...and from pair i liked the flow/retarded line that made me laugh...but good battle from both no hate

good luck
peace