RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   they say my shit is bitten so i made a bootleg cd back (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=182572)

Maverick 03-19-05 03:16 PM

they say my shit is bitten so i made a bootleg cd back

damn why stoop that low to say my shit is bitten... i will make anotha one tonite

Maverick 03-19-05 03:17 PM

my main site i do graphics at now is team brinks .com.... located at the bottom corner of the cover

Maverick 03-19-05 03:19 PM

and to prove i didnt bite it .... i am on the danja zone reppin it too...on there my name is www.teambrinks.com....u will see

http://danjazone.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=17590

Maverick 03-19-05 03:20 PM

see.... i dont bite shit but the food i put in my mouth

Daubs 03-19-05 03:20 PM

every piece u do is a diif style i dnt blieve ya.

Maverick 03-19-05 03:26 PM

ok ill do anotha one tonight....... it will say my new name on it... the picture will be two men shootin guns.... there will be little writings in the background saying i took ideas out my brain and sent them to perpetualls....and to tp it off it will have ghost-like mask on it

Maverick 03-19-05 03:33 PM

and if u really think i bite sigs then bet me all the money i have verses all the money u have............ anybody wanna step up to the challenge...how bout tizzle since he is the moderator and has a lot of money i can take...and if his pussy ass doesnt step up then sumbody else step up..... i cant wait till i finish this to get my money

Hoodz Prophet 03-19-05 03:36 PM

^u coulda went 2 a site an requested that sig 2 be made....an now i def. think ur DBR ckuz on DKZ wen it shut down tha Admin sent a PM out 2 every1 sayin he wuz shuttin tha site down an goin on Danjazone.com....yeah ur DBR....an u didn't make that....ckuz u can't elevate that fast...jus a couple hourz ago u were sayin tha best u eva did wuz that whack twista sig....an now u can do this....no i doubt it....ur definently DatBoiRob....an Daubs iz rite every sig iz a diff style...an if u weren't DatBoiRob u wouldn't care but instead u post like 40 timez in a row i'm bouta jus delete all ya postz off ckuz u bein a bitch WE ALL KNOW YOUR DATBOIROB....itz that simple u pull tha same thingz he did wen i put his bitin on blast....all his sigz had a diff. style plus wen he found a DKZ sig he claimed he wuz changin his name....jus like u an that Rhytmatikz or wuteva....DatBoiRob iz whack....mufucka said my name wuz DeMario an i live down tha block from him an i'm mad he beat me up or sumthin....that whack ass nigga gon make up a whack lie like that....man admit ur him or get tha fuck off tha site B.....

Daubs 03-19-05 03:36 PM

to make me blieve ya, edit the cover the title to say rob insted of envy.

Hoodz Prophet 03-19-05 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -R-o-B-
and if u really think i bite sigs then bet me all the money i have verses all the money u have............ anybody wanna step up to the challenge...how bout tizzle since he is the moderator and has a lot of money i can take...and if his pussy ass doesnt step up then sumbody else step up..... i cant wait till i finish this to get my money

u prolly bite verses too.....ain't no one tryna battle a sig biter.....i got more money then tizz do....an if u wunna fuck wit my nigga u fuckin wit me.......

Maverick 03-19-05 03:42 PM

well step up to the challenge of me postin my new sig tonite and bet me bitch...im tellin u i dont bite sigs but u wanna fuck wit it we can do it on the regular.........im almost finished so we can do it in a few step up to the challenge and bet and i will be finished wit the sig in bout 10 min

Hoodz Prophet 03-19-05 03:46 PM

^mufucka u whack....who tha fuck carez about whack ass RV money....wut tha fuck u gon spend it on nigga.....oh yeah i wuz thinkin bout how u said x-spitty refered you.....x-spitty dropped that name AND left RV before u came.....haha caught u again DBR....do wut Daubs said an edit that cover an make it say Rob...therez no way u could elevate that fast in like 5 minutes........now i kno u DBR ckuz only he would bite sigz way above tha level of tha past sigz he jacked....come on now kid we don't care if u DBR jus fuckin admit it kid....WHO THA FUCK CAREZ U DUMBASS BITCH UR WHACK ASS FUCK NOBODY EVEN LIKES THE SHIT YOU DO WE KNO U BIT IT OFF A SITE MUFUCKA.....there u go no more fakin....an post it soon as u finish....which will be within 1/2 hour.....since u gon be done in 10 minutes.....postin it by 2nite ain't shit u coulda posted a request an been like i need it rite away i don't wunna leave time 4 sum1 else 2 make tha cover already....post it within half an hour an prove us wrong

Maverick 03-19-05 03:49 PM

is u steppin up to the challenge ... i think u is a pussy and i dont like the shit u do...and im not DBR...im rob by myself man and ima show u nigga how i dont bite sigs ...i got the sig done and ima show u if u step up to the challenge

Hoodz Prophet 03-19-05 03:52 PM

hmm......iight go head post it up.....i'll give u all tha money out my old account if u post it up....rite now...oh yeah by da way as 4 u not likin my shit.....u kinda said i wuz a good sig maker in tha utha thread....post it up now for all tha money out my old account

Maverick 03-19-05 03:57 PM

here it is

Maverick 03-19-05 03:57 PM

sumbody owes me some money.................. account numba 40244

Ltizzle 03-19-05 04:00 PM

lmfao....
omg...
you really expect us to believe you made that??
omg you gotta be the dumbest kid on earth...
thats fucking proffesional shit man, people get payed for that shit,i get payed for that shit...
how you gon go from that whack ass shit you made for r-rated and infinite...
to shit people get payed for?
cmon kid you aint foolin nobody...
get your fucking whack ass of this site until you can learn how to do real shit...
and me and mah mahfuckin boy hoodz would murder you and anyone you know in gfx...so keep our fucking names out of your mouth till you can back yo shit up...

Hoodz Prophet 03-19-05 04:01 PM

ahahahahaha.....Diabolic had that pic on a sig u got that pic out of an old thread showin that pic.....posted it up on a request site.....matta fact i think i found tha site u bite off of......http://mvpmicz.hoeboards28.com/index.cgi all u gotta do iz replace tha word hoeboards wit proboards.....by da way i don't gotta old account oh wait i do.....it has no money tho :thumbup: why ain't u make tha sig say Rob like we said.....come on now nigga we not that dumb

Hoodz Prophet 03-19-05 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltizzle
lmfao....
omg...
you really expect us to believe you made that??
omg you gotta be the dumbest kid on earth...
thats fucking proffesional shit man, people get payed for that shit,i get payed for that shit...
how you gon go from that whack ass shit you made for r-rated and infinite...
to shit people get payed for?
cmon kid you aint foolin nobody...
get your fucking whack ass of this site until you can learn how to do real shit...
and me and mah mahfuckin boy hoodz would murder you and anyone you know in gfx...so keep our fucking names out of your mouth till you can back yo shit up...

word ta my nigga tizzle

Maverick 03-19-05 04:03 PM

yo im tellin u i can do graphix for real...im not a biter...i just got a new program and kno how to work it good...damn i mean u is good so it aint a hate , but i dont kno what it is ...if u want ill post anotha one........... in a lil bit cuz im bout to make it..............damn y cant yall just except the fact that i improved

Ltizzle 03-19-05 04:03 PM

you so fucking dumb...
again..
how you gon go from that proffesional shit..
to that whack ass piece of shit sig...
you jus gave perfect descriptions cause thats exactly what you asked for when someone made it for you...
cmon all yo shit a different style..
get yo fucking whack ass of this forum, im sick of your shit...

Maverick 03-19-05 04:05 PM

ill make the new sig watch

Maverick 03-19-05 04:07 PM

i dont even have a name on the site... it wont let me view nuthin...so i dont kno how to get to where u are talkin bout i bit the sig from... damn just except the fact shit

....Gone.... 03-19-05 04:09 PM

Quote:
i dont even have a name on the site... it wont let me view nuthin...so i dont kno how to get to where u are talkin bout i bit the sig from... damn just except the fact shit

Needs a sig.

i want an dude stading in the center of the sig, one half, of his body he's wearing rock and roll clothes....On the other half of his body...He's wearing Thugged out clothes (Baggy jeams, Loose shirt)

Background-On the left hand side, have guitars and drums all that rocking roll shit, on the other side...have like....Turntables, A dude that's break dancing.

On the bottom put-

Mista-So different......So fucking original

^^ In a big font, make the font look dope.

Then on the lower bottom put..........

I ain't gonna stop until you get to know my style.

do that R-O-B-

make me ^^ that

Daubs 03-19-05 04:09 PM

it dont matta if u make / bite a new one u dumbfuck edit the cover you claimed to do and make it say rob so we know you made it.

Maverick 03-19-05 04:09 PM

ok i will graphix battle one of u if i can pick the subject....

it is makin a sig for yourself wit a cartoon person on it..........if hoodz or tizz wants to step to a challenge set it up wit that subject................. and it is a bet for all the money u have

we will see who kills who

Maverick 03-19-05 04:11 PM

and the cartoon person has to be a rapper

Daubs 03-19-05 04:11 PM

i will

but not a topic you choose cuz you can just find a sig to bite then say you made it hoe.

Ltizzle 03-19-05 04:12 PM

lmao @ if you can pick the subject.....
fucking edit that cover first
to say Rob or w/e the fuck you want it to say..
then we'll talk...

Maverick 03-19-05 04:12 PM

and for that editin thing that is part of the picture on the album so if i take that off ...off comes the pic cuz my cuttin is off like the twista picture

Ltizzle 03-19-05 04:13 PM

no its fucking text....
you can edit fucking text you dumb fuck...
dont pull bullshit on me saying you didnt save the psd...

Daubs 03-19-05 04:13 PM

well change any of the wtiting or somethin.

....Gone.... 03-19-05 04:14 PM

Quote:
and for that editin thing that is part of the picture on the album so if i take that off ...off comes the pic cuz my cuttin is off like the twista picture

WOW YEP YOUR A BITER ALRIGHT................................

Maverick 03-19-05 04:14 PM

no ima have my name on the sig i make in the battle daubs so step to it if u want to

....Gone.... 03-19-05 04:15 PM

^^ Nah Dont Battle This Dude Daubs............he's Clearly A Biter

Hoodz Prophet 03-19-05 04:16 PM

no u dumb mufucka we wunt a sig wit yo name on it.....post it up rite now....it better be tha same style an skill of tha Envy cover if u that dope nigga......i'll murk tha shit outta u in gfx...text or audio fuck u gotta be whack if u bite sigz....nigga get tha fuck off RV wit ya whack ass i'm bout ready ta delete all tha postz u made in this forum

Daubs 03-19-05 04:16 PM

il still beat him, he aint pickin no topic though cuz then it easy for him to bite.

....Gone.... 03-19-05 04:19 PM

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...ewpost&t=182548

LOOK AT THIS NIGGA.............HE'S GOING TO CHANGE HIS NAME TO THA ONE IN HIS SIG

Daubs 03-19-05 04:20 PM

hahahhahaha sad fuck that is even lower than jus biting.....

Ltizzle 03-19-05 04:23 PM

man get the fuck off this site...
ill fucking battle you...
if its for fucking pink slip IP shit...
somebody esle pick topic
and if the drop is 20 mahfucking mins.
if you up to that bitch...