RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   I think we gonna need a drum roll.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=182629)

[.:D:.] 03-19-05 11:14 PM

I think we gonna need a drum roll....

yea its ya boy Diabolic..finally got some pics up nah mean...honestly im expectin alot of hate ill even give some examples...

" look at them stretch marks on ya armHAHAHAH/ look at dat tity!!!"..-_- im fat...if u knew me then most of u knew i was fat....so im expectin dat..

"lmfao u ugly mafucka".....so?

"wearin that rag on ya face only shows that u r more pussy"....i keep my bandana wit me all the time...its multi purpose...hides my face.., it might be cold or windy outside...somebody might gimme a cd wit no case...that typa shit..so wit dat said.....

Yea man holla back...
yea....holla back...

New Meth0d 03-19-05 11:16 PM

i think you forgot the pics.....lol
???

Cinema 03-19-05 11:17 PM

you don't have a pic to show man

[.:D:.] 03-19-05 11:21 PM

no...i had to make them smaller...

Blay'all 03-19-05 11:22 PM

Str8 dawg... str8

Cinema 03-19-05 11:23 PM

lmao i can't hate man i thaught lmfao nvm

Kordozar 03-19-05 11:42 PM

Why You Takin Pics In Ya Bathroom Take Them Shits Outside Nigga Don't Be Throwin Up That Bull Shit............

[.:D:.] 03-19-05 11:43 PM

lmao..yea im tossin that shit son...and i didnt take them outside beckuz OBVIOUSLY..i needed the mirror...

Debit 03-19-05 11:50 PM

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!
were u fat albert's stunt double in the movie...that was really u skateboarding huh?

Kordozar 03-19-05 11:51 PM

Lol Werd Nigga Comin At Me Crazy When He Takin Pics Inside His House With A Scarf On Lmao................

[.:D:.] 03-19-05 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
Lol Werd Nigga Comin At Me Crazy When He Takin Pics Inside His House With A Scarf On Lmao................

so ur tellin me...there is a mirror outside??

[.:D:.] 03-19-05 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debit
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!
were u fat albert's stunt double in the movie...that was really u skateboarding huh?

yea im fat and u cant rap...whats new?

this doesnt effect me...if u woulda read u would kno..that i said this was comin...u can pic ya face up now...

Kordozar 03-19-05 11:54 PM

No But If You Wass Hard Like You State You Iss You Woulda Been Outside With Ya Flag On Not Inside Hidin Behind A Mirror Acting Hard...........

[.:D:.] 03-19-05 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
No But If You Wass Hard Like You State You Iss You Woulda Been Outside With Ya Flag On Not Inside Hidin Behind A Mirror Acting Hard...........

nah...i dont go outside around here...i just moved out here in like august man..aint nobody around here but grown ass people...so i chill in the ckrib and make tracks or whatever else comes up...but uhhh yea fuck u...\

LMAO...hidin behind a mirror...nah son...im just chillin...but yea again fuck u...

Kordozar 03-19-05 11:59 PM

Lmao So How Are You A Blood?You Go Around Beatin Up Lil Kids Who Wea Blue?Lmfao You A Bitch Nigga Go Outside,Fucc Some Bitches,Join Some Real Piru Niggas Then Scream At Me.................

JRoy 03-20-05 12:00 AM

straight pixels..thought u'd look differn't

[.:D:.] 03-20-05 12:03 AM

see...thats where ur wrong...im go outside and chill wit grown ass people to talk about rent or sumthin??

i dont go outside for nuffin..im to mature for dat shit...u can catch me chillin occasionally...but if im not in a whip im in the ckrib son...and if u wear blue...and u sayin they lil kids..then thats who i beat up man...but most of the ckras on the other side of town..and ima bitch right..i bet u wont see me over tho...

join some real Piru niggas..lmao...so basically...u want me to fuck u up regardless right?? ckuz whether im Piru or not..i will still fuck u up...

but yea whateva u say ckrab...

Debit 03-20-05 01:36 AM

u fat bastard, Luda shouted u out in "Numba One Spot", "i make music for mini me's, models and fat bastards", fucking campbell soup chunky eating muthafucka, can u say mmmm-unit

Germ 03-20-05 02:05 AM

whats up morphius :thumbup:

K.ontroverz.Y 03-20-05 02:42 AM

word.....lol..nothing to say..i knew he'd lookg something like this

but dude look sorta gay with them fake ass blood poses..

you know what time it is C C C CCUZZZZZZZZZ

B-MAC 03-20-05 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.:Diabolic:.]

i dont go outside for nuffin..im to mature for dat shit...

yah the reason you dont go outside is cause yah Fat albert ass cant get off the couch.. You just another Heart attack case waiting to happen.. go eat another twinkey.. or fuck Kesse..

You wanna come into my thread and diss me, well iam making you kill yourself... What Bitch.. Come On kesse.. say something cause i know you right behind me Bitch...

Germ 03-20-05 02:47 AM

^ you want me right behind me....why else would you write such a provacative post....but sorry man, i have no time to fulfill any of your homo fantasies tonight....pz

B-MAC 03-20-05 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse
^ you want me right behind me....why else would you write such a provacative post....but sorry man, i have no time to fulfill any of your homo fantasies tonight....pz

Damn how did i know.. You follow me around this site like Crazy.. Your fucken Obssessed with me.. Well as your Role Model!!! Go Die..damn your a loser.. you never leave..!!!hahahahha

Germ 03-20-05 02:55 AM

^ dont say my fucking name....right, im following you around when you cant get my name outta your mouth, i didnt even say anything to you since yesterday....shows how smart you are.....and please, if i turn out anything like you, yes, i would kill myself

B-MAC 03-20-05 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse
^ dont say my fucking name....right, im following you around when you cant get my name outta your mouth, i didnt even say anything to you since yesterday....shows how smart you are.....and please, if i turn out anything like you, yes, i would kill myself

KESSE... KESSE.. Isnt that A gurls Name???? Oh wait your a fag.. The Only thing in anyones mouth is yours in Red Bulls.. Kid Dont try to act up to your elders.. i have been owning you for the last two days..Oh and another thing i know i am better then you.. cause i Have BALLS..( yes two round Objects men Have) you might Know this if you were one.. This is Determined because i posted my pics.. And you didnt.. So go Back into your Password Locked Crew Thread and Ride some more dick.. Cause son you have been on RV all day.. Get a Fucken Life.. chump.. I hope mommy does not Mind your running up the Internet Bill.. hahahha.. Iam loaded this is soo much fun.. :laugh2:

heat 03-20-05 03:08 AM

u fake ass blood u dont know shit about them but the toss they figers something like that up and dont know what it means

u fat stink'in nigga what bitch wanna lay with u
fuck nigga i can get u Ctab-more-or-less in a day or 2

if u a blood u know whats crack-in cuz more-or-less

Germ 03-20-05 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuck Face
KESSE... KESSE.. Isnt that A gurls Name????

^ no its not....isn't wordman a made up name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dip Shit
Kid Dont try to act up to your elders.. i have been owning you for the last two days

^ you are 1 year older than me......owning me? according to who exactly? you?, hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faggot
i Have BALLS..This is Determined because i posted my pics..

^ so this means your girlfriend has them too....oooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by My New Bitch
So go Back into your Password Locked Crew Thread and Ride some more dick..

^ actually, there is 5 chicks on the roster of our crew.....oh, and what crew are you in again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unibrow
Cause son you have been on RV all day.. Get a Fucken Life

^only way to prove that is if you were on all day..."chump"

fuck...im done with you man....get off my nuts......and actually go fuck your girlfriend or something, because if you have time to argue with me, then you have no life either...pz

heat 03-20-05 03:17 AM

^^^ hahaha i love this site its full of talented comady people

Logic The Goonie 03-20-05 03:43 AM

I swear to GOD you look like Michael Jackson in this one. lol

CoCoa. 03-20-05 04:07 AM

i want candy..... ayyyy candy in the mornin time candy in the great sunshine

CoCoa. 03-20-05 04:09 AM

aaron cater rules :thefinger

Prophysics 03-20-05 06:02 AM

you look gay, not trying to be mean, but you look kinda gay, its wierd

but str8t

[.:D:.] 03-20-05 09:19 AM

lol...ok thanks for all the feed people....

[.:D:.] 03-20-05 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heat
u fake ass blood u dont know shit about them but the toss they figers something like that up and dont know what it means

u fat stink'in nigga what bitch wanna lay with u
fuck nigga i can get u Ctab-more-or-less in a day or 2

if u a blood u know whats crack-in cuz more-or-less

now tell me this right....ima fake Blood...but u come in here talkin ckrab...but yet ya user name is red??

dumb fuck get otuta here nigga ck son..

[.:D:.] 03-20-05 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
yup without a doubt he is a fag

lol fuckin this is the dude up reppin that he is a blood all the time ha man u a fuckin idiot

and...who r u again??

huh??? a nobody...o ok...

heat 03-20-05 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.:Diabolic:.]
now tell me this right....ima fake Blood...but u come in here talkin ckrab...but yet ya user name is red??

dumb fuck get otuta here nigga ck son..

sonim new to this site i dont really know what im doing here as far as puting my own colors and what not so easy as far as u go being a slob more-or-less u would of got it for front'in by ya own kind east-side-gangstas C'S UPS^^^

Black Heart 03-20-05 12:01 PM

HAHA..look at this fat slob. Slob really fits you tho, cuz you big and chunky. Why you have a bandana round ya necc, cover dem rolls? lol..and have dem glasses on in the house, you prob cross eyed or lazy eyed. You should of not post your pic, throwing up CK in the bathroom must really make you feel gangsta huh? if you was real you would go on a crip blocc and take dat picture...and next time you take a pic..put ya bra on fat boy...

heat 03-20-05 12:03 PM

^^^ thats what i was saying cuz,
more-or-less holla at me cuz

Luse Cannon 03-20-05 01:29 PM

the funny thing is diabolic would merk all of u who hatin. lmao. straight pics cuz. fuck these niggaz, you already know u better