RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   The Council Enter... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=182890)

Adam 03-21-05 01:00 PM

The Council Enter...

Crew battle.

The Establishment vs The Council

Accept and we will sort out details. :thumbup:

....Gone.... 03-21-05 01:12 PM

Whooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooo........

Acuity 03-21-05 01:27 PM

Werdage........TE!!!

Adam 03-21-05 01:33 PM

Almost forgot to say...

Don't duck :nono:

....Gone.... 03-21-05 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
Almost forgot to say...

Don't duck :nono:

I 2ND THAT

"DONT DUCK" :nono:

Acuity 03-21-05 03:35 PM

*looks around*

sees no TC heads up in here.....*walks out*...."pussies"

Mix & Match 03-21-05 03:37 PM

*looks around*

*sits in a corner*

*waits*

New Meth0d 03-21-05 03:44 PM

*looks around, see's acuity....hopes he as an audio battle spot....cause thats just gonna make my record look nice, and finally ends his thoughts/actions indicated by a star*

....Gone.... 03-21-05 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Meth0d
*looks around, see's acuity....hopes he as an audio battle spot....cause thats just gonna make my record look nice, and finally ends his thoughts/actions indicated by a star*

:laugh2: .................................................. ................

Adam 03-21-05 06:05 PM

Hello Council...if you duck this, you might as well close up your crew, you do fuck all anymore. The Establishment and CS own the Established crews.

M-Eazy 03-21-05 06:19 PM

Hmmm...them not responding doesnt mean they ducking.

Dirty Nigga 03-21-05 06:21 PM

who all on the council roster???

Dirty Nigga 03-21-05 06:21 PM

an RB, who is them dudes in yuh sig???

Class.Sic 03-21-05 06:22 PM

*looks Around*

*sees J Dot*

*performs The Super Secret Handshake*

*walks Away*

Dirty Nigga 03-21-05 06:23 PM

Nigga you gay as fuck ^^^
no wonder establishment kicked you the fuck out, look at you, whack ass nigga

Is y'all gonna answer my questions doh?

Adam 03-21-05 06:31 PM

Hahaha, It's Sage Francis....

Good rapper...check out his shit.

Dirty Nigga 03-21-05 06:31 PM

they the same person, LOL
An the dudes a rapper?

damn.......never would of figured

Adam 03-21-05 06:48 PM

Yeah...same person, dudes a fuckin' dope rapper....

Don't wanna spam his site...but it's his name....Sage francis...

then there is a .net:)

....Gone.... 03-21-05 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
Yeah...same person, dudes a fuckin' dope rapper....

Don't wanna spam his site...but it's his name....Sage francis...

then there is a .net:)

Tell me his net so i can fucking merk him.......................... :thumbup:

Adam 03-21-05 07:58 PM

^ He is an underground rapper, he'd fuckin whore you.

Now Council Hurry The Fuck up.

Compose 03-21-05 09:14 PM

hmm........................

....Gone.... 03-21-05 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by final
hmm........................

Hoe............................................... ............

Da Vinci 03-21-05 10:33 PM

drop this thread, and don't post till you have thought this whole thing through. Seriously think about it.

....Gone.... 03-21-05 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Vinci
drop this thread, and don't post till you have thought this whole thing through. Seriously think about it.

FOR ONCE I CRACKED A SMILE

Adam 03-22-05 12:19 AM

Quote:

I thought about it...or are you hinting that you will pay voters to vote for TC? Shut the fuck up and lets come to an agreement.

Ps: :laugh:

TeamOne 03-22-05 12:32 AM

hmmm..................

Adam 03-22-05 12:34 AM

Enough with the fuckin' hmmmm.........

How bout some we accept, here is a roster.

TeamOne 03-22-05 12:50 AM

wat is ur roster anyways????

Adam 03-22-05 12:54 AM

^ You will see it when we battle. If you accept.

Adam 03-22-05 07:17 AM

Waiting.............

I love how Da Vinci tried to duck by saying we should think this out.

Da Vinci 03-22-05 09:06 AM

Your a half-wit, seriously what grade are you in?

I said think about what your doing for the very obviouse and aparent reason that yoru calling out a crew that hasn't been active for at least a month. I think I've posted on RV I dunno maybe 4-5 times in the last 3-4 weeks. For that matter when was the last time you saw more than any activity from any Council members???

Jesus, I mean it doesn't take a dairy farmer to know when milk is sour does it??? I guess aparently it does. You calling out the The Council is like running up to a blind man and calling him a coward cause he won't go street racing with you.

"Think this out, think what your trying to do here"
I'd hate to think that RV has come to a bunch of adolecent teens who just shoot there mouth off while they wait for puberty to hit.

And I don't want to hear any of this "fuk you council mang you ain't shyt, yall bytch made." Your waisting your fuking time, I've never net-beefed and if I did a net-crew would certainly not be the instigator.

So just prove everything I said up here right, and start bitching. Or accept it, either way I don't give shit.

....Gone.... 03-22-05 09:28 AM

Quote:

I said think about what your doing for the very obviouse and aparent reason that yoru calling out a crew that hasn't been active for at least a month. I think I've posted on RV I dunno maybe 4-5 times in the last 3-4 weeks. For that matter when was the last time you saw more than any activity from any Council members???

Jesus, I mean it doesn't take a dairy farmer to know when milk is sour does it??? I guess aparently it does. You calling out the The Council is like running up to a blind man and calling him a coward cause he won't go street racing with you.

I'd hate to think that RV has come to a bunch of adolecent teens who just shoot there mouth off while they wait for puberty to hit.

And I don't want to hear any of this "fuk you council mang you ain't shyt, yall bytch made." Your waisting your fuking time, I've never net-beefed and if I did a net-crew would certainly not be the instigator.

So just prove everything I said up here right, and start bitching. Or accept it, either way I don't give shit.

Da vinci came out with the Truth, i told you redbull, we need to battle AN ACTIVE crew but nooooooooooooooooooooo

shit. lol.

Adam 03-22-05 11:04 AM

Quote:

Then why are you still a crew? Strobe should have you deleted from inactivity. If you are active enough to stay up, then you are active enough to battle. Step up, or close down. Stop being hoes. :nono:

TeamOne 03-22-05 11:35 AM

^^^ lol..... the only way u get cut for inactivity is like a whole week of NO one postin... were not that inactive.... but if yall do decide to battle, i wouldnt mind givin Spek his rematch he so dearly desires..

Acuity 03-22-05 12:15 PM

bored of this...lets battle C.S

DV8 03-22-05 01:42 PM

this was a retarded thread............

Adam 03-22-05 07:25 PM

^ How so? We would like to show everybody The Council is shit compared to us.

Adam 03-22-05 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
^^^ lol..... the only way u get cut for inactivity is like a whole week of NO one postin... were not that inactive.... but if yall do decide to battle, i wouldnt mind givin Spek his rematch he so dearly desires..

You and Spektikul never battled, he didn't know what the fuck was going on and accidently no showed. Then you ducked for months when he asked you for rematches, deal being if he won he would get the loss taken off his record and if he lost he would just keep both losses...Then you never answered his call outs once. Even better, you set up a thread called punchline battle...I say whatever I'm down...then you get it fuckin' taken off our records after I KO'ed you. :nono:

Da Vinci, either step up or close down, for real, The Council is bullshit now...doesn't deserve to be a crew.

XKwizit 03-22-05 09:53 PM

... Whats ya guys roster for establishment

TeamOne 03-22-05 10:06 PM

ah...... Red Bull, i know u use to have a loss or 2 on ur rec.... wat happened to those now?????

and punchline battles dont belong on ur rec..... they were only suppose to be for that league.. im sorry that i screwed up, got it fxed, and u lost a W on ur rec, lol, but quit bitchin about a 2 line battle, like it should really mean anythin