RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Improvement... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=183166)

Wet Willy 03-23-05 12:32 AM

Improvement...

Maybe its just me.. but i actually see an improvement in rv, i credit Flow Intelligent for this, also some of the respected vets are getting active again.. and im liking what im seeing, good ol' BluePrints coming back.. DV starting a dope crew.. flow intelligent with his elite crew.. and the three established crews already.. the KLL im sure will be running pretty smoothly..also KORV coming up.. Rapverse is really making an improvement.. whadda ya think???

anxiety 03-23-05 12:35 AM

Fuck Flow Intelligent... Cats whack.

Valor 03-23-05 12:35 AM

no son^^^^^

and everyone can thank rapverse revolution.........we're the reason newbies remain herbs

Wet Willy 03-23-05 12:37 AM

yah i really see in improvement, and im actually getting excited.. i want it to go to the way it was when i was even more of a herb then i am now..

Pop Lotty 03-23-05 12:38 AM

You ain't talking bout shit...

Wet Willy 03-23-05 12:41 AM

^^ i could've expecting a smart remark from lotty, but hey.. thats what makes you lotty :thumbup:

anxiety 03-23-05 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valor
no son^^^^^

and everyone can thank rapverse revolution.........we're the reason newbies remain herbs

I was joking... Me and Flow are tight like a chinese finger trap.

anxiety 03-23-05 12:43 AM

I got a better one...

Me and Flow are tight like a Nun's vagina:thumbup:

Linguistics 03-23-05 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wet Willy
Maybe its just me.. but i actually see an improvement in rv, i credit Flow Intelligent for this, also some of the respected vets are getting active again.. and im liking what im seeing, good ol' BluePrints coming back.. DV starting a dope crew.. flow intelligent with his elite crew.. and the three established crews already.. the KLL im sure will be running pretty smoothly..also KORV coming up.. Rapverse is really making an improvement.. whadda ya think???

no u can thank me for telling vets they're wack unless they battle :thumbup:

Wet Willy 03-23-05 12:47 AM

nope.. not thanking you.. cause your wack too.. nah jp..

..Decree.. 03-23-05 12:50 AM

*looks at wet willy wif TE in his sig..that forum is like herb mania damn fool...

Valor 03-23-05 12:52 AM

rofl....gives you a wet willy

Linguistics 03-23-05 12:52 AM

lmao........................

Wet Willy 03-23-05 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decree.
*looks at wet willy wif TE in his sig..that forum is like herb mania damn fool...

but we are still a crew *remembers SM*....

Valor 03-23-05 12:58 AM

ewwwwww.......

*waits for vitues response*

..Decree.. 03-23-05 12:59 AM

Quote:
but we are still a crew *remembers SM*....

^lmaorofl SM owned all when we was up TE is only established because you got 5,000 posts you all are herbs most of you your leader is wackness your forum is wackness and YOU dont ever speak down to me again cause you been here just as long as i have an you still aint worth 1 dolla out my rv account..ive always been nice to you...but dont push my buttons...

Wet Willy 03-23-05 01:07 AM

dawg dont take it soo seriously i was joking with u.. as u were joking with me, with ur degrading remarks about TE, no hate we fame virt...

..Decree.. 03-23-05 01:13 AM

Quote:
dawg dont take it soo seriously i was joking with u.. as u were joking with me, with ur degrading remarks about TE, no hate we fame virt...

we fam?..kid nah you just someone i use to talk to till you started just postin around not gettin any better,and when you fell off at text you quit that cause you couldnt do it or (that rap site you was biting off got closed down)..lmao sorry kid but you talk to much shit you know i hate TE an you knew id say suttin bak you brought it on ya self...man up fa reelz get off mah dick on that oh virt im sowwi please lemme be yo groupie again...*smh

Valor 03-23-05 01:16 AM

me and virtue are fam right virt?

say yes or i shall pee on your pillows in your sleep

..Decree.. 03-23-05 01:19 AM

yea valors fam cause you always had mah bak on rv we tight...:thumbup:

..Decree.. 03-23-05 01:20 AM

yea valor we fam..you had my bak on rv since forever we tight..:thumbup:

..Decree.. 03-23-05 01:21 AM

lmao thats the first time ive ever had one of them double post things...:)

Valor 03-23-05 01:23 AM

werd
i will toiletpaper wet willys house for virtue

thats how tight we are yo.....

anxiety 03-23-05 01:25 AM

Ok maybe i missed it... What did willy do? I cant find anything.

..Decree.. 03-23-05 01:26 AM

weerd valor.....now he aim'n me askin to stop makin fun of him lmao.....oo he dont want this arguement fuck that wet willy gay ass havin name fem....

Valor 03-23-05 01:31 AM

i offer a shoulder
if anyone would like to cry on it

Wet Willy 03-23-05 01:52 AM

lmao no i just dont want pointless beef, im not begging u anything.. i thought it was pretty stupid i didnt do anything and u just start rambling on....lmao @ me biting, and fallin off at text... i was never good at text...

..Decree.. 03-23-05 02:02 AM

^lmao your right you rele wasnt that good BUT you was decent till that site crashed...

Wet Willy 03-23-05 02:10 AM

... actually read some of my verses, its very clear im not a biter... but if u'd like to continue thinking that, its fine by me....

^^..^^ 05-08-05 09:33 PM

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp