RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What yall Sippin' on? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=183290)

BooChine 03-23-05 08:30 PM

What yall Sippin' on?

Im sippin on dat Apple Vodka.......str8.......lol....it aint no kill or nothing but im drunk as hell...riigh now........ Tanguaray wit some berry punch is fiya.....yall should try it!!!

Eternal 03-23-05 08:37 PM

Pepsi................................

..ADLIB.. 03-23-05 08:50 PM

Mostly just beer.

Sik Wit It 03-23-05 08:52 PM

Koolaid

problem wit that?

New Meth0d 03-23-05 09:23 PM

werd kool aid is dope

YuNG TiLT 03-23-05 09:35 PM

i juss got an 40 of Ol E, this is tha only beer i can drink, all the other ones are too "cold filtered" wateva tha fuck that means

∆ P E X X 03-23-05 10:16 PM

Lately I won't waste time drinking anything other than Everclear mixed with anything [insert sofdrink here]. Sprite Remix or Grape Soda are the wu-bangr mixers for it since you won't taste it AT ALL.

anxiety 03-23-05 10:19 PM

Nothing right now, but let me tell you the things I sip on when I'm sippin...

Steel Reserve 211 (only beer that fucks me up, 8.1 proof will do that to ya after 2 40's)
Budwiser (nothing like gettin a 2 cases of Bud and gettin a few bitches together and get fucked up)
Jack Daniels (YEAH!!!)
Goldschlagger & Coke (tastes like cinnamon coke, shits brilliant)
151 (sometimes straight, sometimes with coke, straight will fuck you up like nothing else)
Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum (just tastes better than other rum, and of course it's not that much $$$)
Vodka 7 (Vodka and 7 Up can make for a fun night)
Wine (probably the best drunk you can get, down a bottle, and you feel great, watch out though, best drunk you can get comes with the worst hangover you can get... Dont believe me? Try it...

For best results mix all of the above with a Blueberry Chronic or Northern Lights Blunt... Enjoy :thumbup:

tranz$cript 03-23-05 10:19 PM

yo new method fukk u chump ass faget im bout to drop a nice diss for u bitch

Ryan Hughes 03-23-05 11:10 PM

i like to go sailin ....... captain morgan an a 30 box of bush ...this shit gets me twisted an grey goose....

Keith Moon 03-23-05 11:45 PM

I sip on that old school H20.

tranz$cript 03-23-05 11:47 PM

im sippin pepsi werd

JRoy 03-23-05 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranz$cript
yo new method fukk u chump ass faget im bout to drop a nice diss for u bitch

word if you talkin about Meth..i wanna get on that shit...

tranz$cript 03-23-05 11:51 PM

chea werd imma start writing right now so if ya want in write ya shit up

M-Eazy 03-23-05 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChase
I sip on that old school H20.

*Curious of what "OLDSCHOOL H20" taste like*

But, I fucks wit that good ol rockstar. those are hella good. fucka red bull, rockstars are better. red bull tha energy drink, not the RV head...lol

JRoy 03-23-05 11:53 PM

ok man...get at me on aim...... YoungSIR2352

Cinema 03-23-05 11:54 PM

are all them pics in your sig of real rapverse people?all nerds lmao im sippin on that H20

tranz$cript 03-24-05 12:10 AM

nerds stfu bitch see a real pic of me not a fuckin prom pic u asshole

Cinema 03-24-05 12:16 AM

yo man i will punch you in your mouth who you think you acting hard towards?

anxiety 03-24-05 12:17 AM

You two little net gangstas...

Cinema 03-24-05 12:18 AM

im not a net gangsta im just saying he get hype over a comment i stated he better chill out

anxiety 03-24-05 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinema
im not a net gangsta im just saying he get hype over a comment i stated he better chill out

Or else what? You gon E-Jump him?
I would :thumbup:

Germ 03-24-05 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety
Nothing right now, but let me tell you the things I sip on when I'm sippin...

Steel Reserve 211 (only beer that fucks me up, 8.1 proof will do that to ya after 2 40's)
Budwiser (nothing like gettin a 2 cases of Bud and gettin a few bitches together and get fucked up)
Jack Daniels (YEAH!!!)
Goldschlagger & Coke (tastes like cinnamon coke, shits brilliant)
151 (sometimes straight, sometimes with coke, straight will fuck you up like nothing else)
Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum (just tastes better than other rum, and of course it's not that much $$$)
Vodka 7 (Vodka and 7 Up can make for a fun night)
Wine (probably the best drunk you can get, down a bottle, and you feel great, watch out though, best drunk you can get comes with the worst hangover you can get... Dont believe me? Try it...

jack daniels....meh
budweiser....:thumbdown: kokanee or molson :thumbup:
151....wow....good shit, yes, fucks you up like nothing else
captain morgans with sprite :thumbup: tastes like candy
vodka 7....thats how it is :)

and for sippin' right now......Salsa Con Queso

∆ P E X X 03-24-05 08:46 AM

Quote:
151....wow....good shit, yes, fucks you up like nothing else

You must be kidding me. Everclear (which is 190 proof) makes 151 look and taste like a complete waste of money. 1 shot of everclear is as good as at LEAST 2 shots of anything else and won't taste half as bad.

Macca 03-24-05 08:49 AM

I'm drinking kool aid milk and water. I'm too young to sip jack and drink wasting beverges

Terumoto 03-24-05 09:19 AM

A couple of mins ago I was actually sippin on some gruppa I got off some bitches nonno.

Shit is mad strong... its like.. home made and shit...

Adrenaline 03-24-05 01:13 PM

yo am sippin that classic....seen...that real classic...
.and it's not pepsi...word...

Orion. 03-24-05 02:45 PM

Red Square eh.....

Revamp 03-24-05 03:04 PM

You are Class.sic right Orion.? I sip that red square stuff.

anxiety 03-24-05 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
You must be kidding me. Everclear (which is 190 proof) makes 151 look and taste like a complete waste of money. 1 shot of everclear is as good as at LEAST 2 shots of anything else and won't taste half as bad.

Stupid ass... 2 shots of at least anything else? Apparently, you've never had 151...

Everclear 190 proof...
151, is (take a guess dumbfuck)

Which means, 151 is well over half of what Everclear is...

P.S. Moonshine owns Everclear in the Proof category, and will get you fucked up quicker... People don't drink Everclear and Moonshine, because it tastes like complete ass, and people with no class drink that shit...

Oh yeah, and 151 does get you fucked up like nothing else.

Murdah.txt 03-24-05 04:53 PM

aqua fina water cheaaaaaaaaa

anxiety 03-24-05 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA$per
aqua fina water cheaaaaaaaaa

Word, bottled water is dope... Arrowhead... Aqua Fina etc...

Murdah.txt 03-24-05 05:06 PM

cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa milk 2 percent

anxiety 03-24-05 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA$per
cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa milk 2 percent

2% and Cinnamon Life cereal...

Murdah.txt 03-24-05 05:09 PM

chea cinniamin toast crunch=dope tooo

The Black Plague 03-24-05 05:17 PM

Man.. Bacarda 151 wit sprite.. can't taste the bacardi, but still gets u fucked up...

And Milwaukee's Best.. shit's like 2 bucks for a 40, and still 6%.. fuck u up beer..

Mostly anything tho.. VO is tite when i can afford it...lol

∆ P E X X 03-24-05 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a complete idiot
Stupid ass... 2 shots of at least anything else? Apparently, you've never had 151...

Everclear 190 proof...
151, is (take a guess dumbfuck)

Which means, 151 is well over half of what Everclear is...

P.S. Moonshine owns Everclear in the Proof category, and will get you fucked up quicker... People don't drink Everclear and Moonshine, because it tastes like complete ass, and people with no class drink that shit...

Oh yeah, and 151 does get you fucked up like nothing else.

Man, I should't even waste my time pissing all over you, but you obviously don't know jack shit about liquor. Rum has impurities in it from processing (liek the crap fomr the wood they let it sit in) and it also has sugar in it which is gonna make for a MEAN hangover and a much more groggy intoxication. Grain alchohol dosen't have either of those. Rum breaks down slower and LESSER than grain alchohol you stupid jackass. You'll end up pissing out most of that 151 before it gets the chance to get you drunk. Everclear you won't. Matter of fact, you can drink everclear with something else and not have to piss any more frequently than you would normally. So liek I said - one shot of everclear is as strong as AT LEAST two shots of ANYTHING else.

BTW, what proof do you think "moonshine" is?? 190!! you stupid fuckin jackass. How could moonshine own everclear's proof if they're identical?? The other 5% are chemicals that cause it to remain as a liquid instead of a vapor and a trace of fructose which comes from the corn it self. Dumbass. Everclear dosen't taste liek shit because it dosent' taste liek anything. It has nothing else in it and nothing added to it. It's just the ephervesence of alchohol. Stupid fuckin dumbass. Don't talk liek you have any idea what the hell you're talking about when you obviously don't.

anxiety 03-24-05 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retard
Man, I should't even waste my time pissing all over you, but you obviously don't know jack shit about liquor. Rum has impurities in it from processing (liek the crap fomr the wood they let it sit in) and it also has sugar in it which is gonna make for a MEAN hangover and a much more groggy intoxication. Grain alchohol dosen't have either of those. Rum breaks down slower and LESSER than grain alchohol you stupid jackass. You'll end up pissing out most of that 151 before it gets the chance to get you drunk. Everclear you won't. Matter of fact, you can drink everclear with something else and not have to piss any more frequently than you would normally. So liek I said - one shot of everclear is as strong as AT LEAST two shots of ANYTHING else.

BTW, what proof do you think "moonshine" is?? 190!! you stupid fuckin jackass. How could moonshine own everclear's proof if they're identical?? The other 5% are chemicals that cause it to remain as a liquid instead of a vapor and a trace of fructose which comes from the corn it self. Dumbass. Everclear dosen't taste liek shit because it dosent' taste liek anything. It has nothing else in it and nothing added to it. It's just the ephervesence of alchohol. Stupid fuckin dumbass. Don't talk liek you have any idea what the hell you're talking about when you obviously don't.

First off, you know nothing about liquor if you think you piss out the rum before you get a chance to get drunk... So your telling me that you can't get drunk off of 151? When in all reality, you can take 3-4 shots and be drunk for 2-2 1/2 hours... Easy... Second, you think Everclear doesnt taste like shit??? Lmfao... It tastes like Rubbing Alcohol, and I don't know about you, but I don't especially like the taste of Rubbing Alcohol... Simply put, 151 is better.

The Black Plague 03-24-05 06:14 PM

^^^ Damn.. never seen someone get owned over Proof's of alchohol