RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   answer these (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=183958)

poetry2abeat 03-28-05 01:10 AM

answer these

anwser this ?? and i will post another one,
answer with a resonable answer and i will go one
all ??? are random

if we downgrade hoes and make them feel like shit and disrespt them
why are they the first type of girl we go for?

Jason 03-28-05 01:48 AM

Who's Choice Considers Picking A 'Hoe' First Most Guys Usually Chose Dymes And Through The Relationship Hoes Come Along

poetry2abeat 03-28-05 02:11 AM

no they can look like whatever man, dymes are the main hoes

High-Dro 03-28-05 03:38 AM

i think we talk shit about them in an attempt to lower their self esteem..in turn, these "hoes" are more likely to give us what we want...sexual favors...the perform these sexual acts for us because it makes them feel needed or wanted...so, i really think we want them in the first place but we degrade them so that they will end up fucking us in the end

Mad Dog 03-28-05 03:44 AM

fact is a lot of women chose to be hoes coz it's an attention thing.. now i feel men are sexually more motivated because it's in our nature and perhaps in their case they have a high sex drive therefore requiring more attention and ladies it ain't our fault but if a real nice girls walkin down the street mini skirt bikini tops on we'll look because it's an instinct.

but also humans are lazy specimens therefore we don't like to chase for too long so if a woman expresses herself as an easy target... she'll probably gte more attention ask yourself would you?

Hit it wit.. a nice Scientist chick but it'd proly take a year to hit due to her love for her work

or

A slutted up ho in a night club nice ass chest nice figure great... and she up for it that night.

I rest my case

High-Dro 03-28-05 03:47 AM

i'ma go fo da bitch in da nightclub

Mad Dog 03-28-05 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~
i'ma go fo da bitch in da nightclub

Exactly.. so i don't think we downgrade them some women chose to be "cock hungry" but men are bigger whores coz we always on the look... it's just expected of men to do the chasing not the women therefore the terms hoe or slut

Parallel 03-28-05 04:34 AM

wtf. i aint anser that wack question.

King Solo 03-28-05 10:25 AM

stupid question but what the hell..................

same thing as every1 else is sayin.....................

we disrespect hoes just to make them feel low, then when we get with them they will do anything to please us just cuz it makes them feel wanted.............and in turn we get plenty of quality sexual favours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.Judicial. 03-28-05 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~
i think we talk shit about them in an attempt to lower their self esteem..in turn, these "hoes" are more likely to give us what we want...sexual favors...the perform these sexual acts for us because it makes them feel needed or wanted...so, i really think we want them in the first place but we degrade them so that they will end up fucking us in the end

thats word...................they just want to feel needed and they do that for us to get that feeling...or maybe they just crave sex as much as we do...

poetry2abeat 03-29-05 12:05 AM

some good anwsers

new ???

why is it that the kids that dont have an option to be "gangstas" never act like one but the kids who dont know what that kind of life is always act "gansta"

MadProphet 03-29-05 12:48 AM

ima answer the first ? first

a guy goes for a hoe at first cuz we are men and need to fuck, thats basic shit....but for a woman to be with a man wants someone that reminds them of their mom, the way they cook and how they act in their daily life.

and i dont know if i understand the last question but if your askin why people who are well off try acting gangsta is cuz people always want what they cant have wether it be money, women, or a lifestyle

High-Dro 03-29-05 01:10 AM

why ppl act like gangstas that aint...i think it's all cuz of testosterone...from the beginning of time males have wanted to have the image as a provider, or someone who is tough and can be "hard".......

but i think that maybe those who have to be a gangsta are humble about the shit cuz they may be kinda embarassed that they aint got the money to live an easier life...

jus my opinion

Bangalore 03-29-05 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetry2abeat
anwser this ?? and i will post another one,
answer with a resonable answer and i will go one
all ??? are random

if we downgrade hoes and make them feel like shit and disrespt them
why are they the first type of girl we go for?

easy because hoes don't get attached... thus we see them as objects not individuals so having relations with em is easier and it is justifiable in the brain because you can just think "o she was a hoe" vs you do a nice girl and she gets attached and you can't just dismiss that as easy i think

High-Dro 03-29-05 01:33 AM

thas a good point turban

poetry2abeat 03-29-05 01:54 AM

some good anwsers, these are just ??? im just seeing opinions on them

if the bible is true, how come eveloution proves we all came from a single cell organsim?

High-Dro 03-29-05 02:02 AM

they cant both be right...i believe science as opposed to the bible

TeamOne 03-29-05 02:02 AM

easy...... the bible isnt true..... the only hope for mankind and an after life or rebirth is the laws of energy, which state energy is never created or destroyed but transfered/transformed, etc.

a yea.... big stretch.... to be honest science is the only true "religion" altho many, includin i, dont wanna believe it...

to go further on the bible, the story of jesus is not neccesarily fake, as almost all people believe he actually existed, but just debate if he is the son of god....... jesus' story can be related to any martyr.... the praising of Jesus can be related to praising someone like Matin Luther King jr...... using his biography as part of our holy scripture..... the only separation between Jesus and any other great martyr (altho im stretchin it now) is the belief put into it that he was the only son of God..... u get enough men to believe that enough to write a book about it.... and u have a newer testament, lol.....

High-Dro 03-29-05 02:04 AM

i am an atheist

OrEo da cookie 03-29-05 02:05 AM

if the bible were true dont you think we would be all made of dirt?
adam was made of dirt and then god took his rib to make eve so really all females are like a barbq

Bangalore 03-29-05 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetry2abeat
some good anwsers, these are just ??? im just seeing opinions on them

if the bible is true, how come eveloution proves we all came from a single cell organsim?

the bible is not real and should not be taken in a literal sense. basically what the bible is is a guide to how someone should live their life. the bible is a bunch of stories that teach lessons... evolution is logical ... the whole religion things is to just give us an answer to what we can't answer.. also it is the answer to "whats next" because we are afraid that were just a insignificant part of earth .... we need to live on

OrEo da cookie 03-29-05 02:16 AM

true nexxt ????

i am poetry2abeat

how come we call it getting high but we dont elavte anywhere, i actaully seem to feel lower cuz i usaaly go to sleep?

Bangalore 03-29-05 02:44 AM

i'm trying to make a intellectuals corner on rv go and support it .... its in the comments and suggestions area ..

ok i understand what you mean but the thing with getting high (from the drugs i've done) is that you erase most of your daily problems and you are in the present moment of things instead of relating to past events.. so the term getting "High" is just a relative term to erasing bad things and replacing them with a new experience that we have been waiting for . and yea i use to get really sleepy and shit when i got stoned it was good times lol

OrEo da cookie 03-29-05 02:48 AM

yes trys to find $5 for a good time lol

OrEo da cookie 03-29-05 02:58 AM

hahaha turban you dumb fuck it took me forever to relize why you transfered 5 dollares to me lolol

Bangalore 03-29-05 03:00 AM

hahahahahahahahaha i was wait'n for you to respond hahaha

OrEo da cookie 03-29-05 03:04 AM

i was about to pm you liike what the fuck?
then i came back to this thread to find how to spell your name and i saw what i said lolol

Bangalore 03-29-05 03:06 AM

look at the bright side now you can buy some e-oreos and a e-glass of milk and have yourself a good time hahahaha

OrEo da cookie 03-29-05 03:10 AM

hahaha they cpst 6 rv dollars and you gave me 5
{makes sad face}

MadProphet 03-29-05 08:45 PM

the freeposting and wack ass questions about calling it high is why a forum like this wouldnt last

anyways

...to blindly believe in any one thing makes you ignorant. you were givin a brain for a reason and an ability to figure things out for a reason, come ot your own conclusion about religion, if you want to believe in what you believe in then fine, but you cant force religion on anyone

p.s. evolution isnt a scientific LAW, its only a scientific THEORY....and whose to say a god didnt guide evolution

Murdah.txt 03-29-05 08:50 PM

god is real fukk tha peeps tryin to take it outta schoolz

OrEo da cookie 03-30-05 12:50 AM

im go to church faithfully but there is times i doubt but they never last my homie
this is a thread, this is a thread with random ???
this is a thread where haters like you will always ruin

JRoy 03-30-05 12:59 AM

man all u peopel sayin that the bible aint real....the devils just givin u exused too not belive..and i know i've been fallin off the path with god lately...but still...i love god and i mess up...i mean....i wanna spen an eternity in heaven....but i try my best.

OrEo da cookie 03-30-05 01:42 AM

word to that homie, i go and pray as much as possible

next ????

why do surberbian white boys act gheto talk ghetto but yet never wanna step foot in one or yet even hang with balck people?