RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   WHy is RV ON DZK'S DICK SO DAMN MUCH!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=183982)

K.ontroverz.Y 03-28-05 10:16 AM

WHy is RV ON DZK'S DICK SO DAMN MUCH!!

whats with all these fuckin threads about him..who the hell cares..he's no different then us. Just a kat droppin tracks on the internet. Shut the fuck up about him. no one cares

King Solo 03-28-05 10:17 AM

^^ i care damn it!!!! yea rite................fuck him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ca'lam 03-28-05 10:27 AM

rofl.. theres been like 3 therads in the last week.. this is just one more =/

K.ontroverz.Y 03-28-05 10:34 AM

this is not really one more...

Ca'lam 03-28-05 10:35 AM

yesh it is!! dont disagree or i will pee on you :(

K.ontroverz.Y 03-28-05 10:50 AM

ok i'll admit that this is one more....

if you admit that your gay :)

Luse Cannon 03-28-05 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .K.onfliktz
whats with all these fuckin threads about him..who the hell cares..he's no different then us. Just a kat droppin tracks on the internet. Shut the fuck up about him. no one cares

i aint totally agreeing wit u. cause i like DZK, but it seems theres a lil virus goin round RV. i call it the LL Virus. everytime one interesting thread is up 30 more will be created about the same topic with a lil difference in each one. think about it. Remember that night wit all the racial topics. then that day wit all the threads on best crew. and now the DZK threads.

K.ontroverz.Y 03-28-05 10:57 AM

yeah thats true...i like dzk too but damn.....cant yall keep your opinion to yourself..he aint famous yet hes just another audio head...

La Cosa Nostra 03-28-05 11:01 AM

Fuck sake I couldnt agree more..

Hes just another rapper without a deal, just like everyone else..

----------
I mean
Hes good.. And theres no hate to the dude himself.. But he aint DONE anything that would set him appart from the crowd except be dope lyrically.. And we all know publicity on the net can only reach so far..

People make them threads though because everyone got an opinion.. And evidently cause this is a forum where everyone knows each other, everyone feel the need to express their opinions.. I say just focus on elevating and living your own struggle to get where you wanna be.

FUCK THE HYPE.

E Looch 03-28-05 02:05 PM

who is dzk?..........................................

Legion 03-28-05 02:09 PM

dzk = http://www.soundclick.com/pro/defau...7&content=music

listen.

Jason 03-28-05 02:15 PM

Fuck Him He Doin The Same Shit Audio Heads On The Net Do Make Music And People Like Him For What?Fuck A Dzk And If Yall Know Him Personally Tell Him I Said FUCK A DZK

Bangalore 03-28-05 02:21 PM

who is DZK? and why does everyone always talk about him......link me please

Legion 03-28-05 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion

dzk link..........

Jason 03-28-05 02:30 PM

You One Of His Groupie Fans?

Legion 03-28-05 02:33 PM

nope, i dont really like him, just like 2 of his songs. i'm just getting my posts up.

For$akeN 03-28-05 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Looch
who is dzk?..........................................

E Looch!:cool:

Anyways, well it's a disease someone posts a thread and it spreads to others and they decide to make an identical thread about that, basically what Forgotten Flow said.

R.Christensen 03-28-05 03:49 PM

Nobody did anything from net publicity?>

What about Toendeff?>

TonyTone 03-28-05 03:55 PM

e-looch is dzk?????? hmmmmmmm........i seriously didnt know that, but now that i do...........

Eternal 03-28-05 03:56 PM

^ :laugh:

www.soundclick.com/dzk

Tmka"D" 03-28-05 06:18 PM

i have no idea Kon...honestly i think yo is good but he is overated...honestly i dont see why he is number 1 so much cause i do hear better joints but being number is bullshit too just need to know a lot of cats and tell them to listen...but he is good...just overated

Key... 03-28-05 06:23 PM

Good Question

.................................................. ..

M-Eazy 03-28-05 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .K.onfliktz

I agree with tha fag on something....Wow... :huh:

M-Eazy 03-28-05 07:19 PM

Not to be a hater or nothing, but DZK ain't even all that. I ain't feeling him. He better than alot of them soundclick people, but he ain't all that. Get off his dick. I heard better on soundclick.

MadProphet 03-29-05 12:58 AM

i mean dzk is straight and all but he aint "lets make like 9 threads in a single forum about him" straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by RdotGod

What about Toendeff?>

^^ WORD!!!!!!!

p.s. Tonedeff*

archetype is the new album right???....i think i can get the advance right now

La Cosa Nostra 03-29-05 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RdotGod

What about Toendeff?>

Yo-------Who?

I guess it depends how big were talking, cause I dont see anyone who bases most of their rapping fame on the internet actually influencing the rap industry to almost any extent..

Rap is an industry thats based highly on street credit and personality.. When were talkin bout net cee's like DZK, he can have all talent in the world, but people ARE close minded and a lot of real cats out there who would do good to boost his rep if they respect him wouldnt take him serious..

Hes still that dude whos been on RM since 2002 and has 14000 posts..

MC Virtuoso 03-29-05 07:32 AM

I think his doper than the average netcee but Im not bout to make a thread about him.

L. Veracity 03-29-05 01:39 PM

biggest rapper that reallystarted on the 'net shit = JIN...and look where he is, a major label record deal and NO RECORDS SOLD!!...

P.S. nobody but you back packing 'net heads know who da FUCK got dayum Tone Deaf iz...

Tmka"D" 03-29-05 08:18 PM

yea tru i dont think he needs all these threads yamean...

..Decree.. 03-29-05 08:36 PM

all ima say....fokissed>>>>>>dzk........

MadProphet 03-29-05 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity

P.S. nobody but you back packing 'net heads know who da FUCK got dayum Tone Deaf iz...

actually...i heard tonedeff on a track with apathy and/or rise, then heard him again on peruvian cocain on that immortal technique cd, liked his style so downloaded a couple tracks and eventually his 3 cds.........ass

distilled 03-29-05 09:48 PM

Konflktz.

You are the biggest pile of homo fag here.

Always making bullshit crews, bitchin about some shit or another.

Shut the Fuckin Fuck Up You Maggot Cocked Dick Rider.

K.ontroverz.Y 03-29-05 09:58 PM

lol at this fagget...mind your business no ones bothering your fuckin wack ass....yuou shut the fuck up...

R.Christensen 03-30-05 07:41 AM

Who is Tonedef???

You kids need to get educated or some shit...

Go d/l Extended F@mm's CD

maybe you'll finally learn something about hip hop that doesnt involve 50 singing in a hook

Vamoose 03-30-05 08:04 AM

你我拥有的阴茎你们大家我能够 merk 你在扩音器 btches!!

K.ontroverz.Y 03-30-05 08:12 AM

He Doesnt Sound Like Fuckin Xzibit Ahhhhaaaahhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahh hhhhhhhhhaaaaa Thats The Funniest Shit Ive Heard For A Long Time!!

Vamoose 03-30-05 08:42 AM

DZK não é que grande, seus poemas lÃ-ricos são casuais mas eh eu penso im melhor.

Ma$fit 03-30-05 01:06 PM

he not dat good to me...he iight...but for people to keep makin threads bout him is crazy...stop please...cuz most of RV dont care

-DB

Kirk 03-30-05 02:19 PM

who the fuck is dzk?

Murdah.txt 03-30-05 02:24 PM

who gives a fukk about dkz