RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphical Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=222)
-   -   9th Degree vs S.P.L. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184320)

Nynth Degree 03-30-05 03:57 PM

9th Degree vs S.P.L.

Battle Rules:

It's the 9th Degree and S.P.L.
Caption Throwdown!
Topic: Write a caption to S.P.L.'s baby pic.

No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting
No Faggy McFaggersons :shoot:
WORD.

Minimum posts to vote: 300

Check in by: 03-30-05 at 04:27 PM

Must drop verse in 15 minutes after check in.

System 03-30-05 04:00 PM

9th Degree has ACCEPTED this battle on 03-30-05 04:00 PM.

System 03-30-05 04:14 PM

S.P.L. has ACCEPTED this battle on 03-30-05 04:14 PM.

J. Luth 03-30-05 04:15 PM

Nynth Degree 03-30-05 04:15 PM

Good luck S.P.L. :thumbup:

Sik Wit It 03-30-05 04:20 PM

This was feedback posted for 9th Degree

LOL...
...I'm sorry but 9th got this 1 S.P.L.

Germ 03-30-05 05:02 PM

Voted For: 9th Degree

haha, this was pretty funny.......nothing specail......i laughed more at 9th's......spl was a little more creative, but the caption was pretty plain.....and that was mostly what it was about, right? so im going with 9th.......haha shit was good

Luse Cannon 03-30-05 05:09 PM

Voted For: S.P.L.

yo i cant vote cause spul in my crew. but i think his shit won. it was funny as hell. and was 9th tryin to be racist, or just sayin that cause they looked arab?

Vote removed

Luse Cannon 03-30-05 05:10 PM

yo i meant to post feedback. gotta go pm strobe. itll be gone by tomorrow

...Voke... 03-30-05 06:00 PM

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont know how the fuck you would vote in a battle like this, all i can say is 9th that shit was funny as hell

Grave Digger 03-30-05 06:48 PM

rofl, thats some funny shit, I like how you used the egyptian shit, i'd say good personels but this was a graphic battle, lol SPuL was funny to, but it sucks he didnt put that spear into the babies head and have blood shooting out, then I woulda gave you my vote for sure, but this goes to 9th Degree

Nynth Degree 03-30-05 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Flow
and was 9th tryin to be racist, or just sayin that cause they looked arab?

Lol I'm far from racist. But yeah, they look middle-eastern, so that explains my caption. :)

Bangalore 04-01-05 09:30 PM

hahahaha spl took this one that shit is just to fucking funny hahahah... i loved it it was really creative.. 9th yours was played out man but it was stilll funny.. but i think spl got this one for goin back to the old days hahah... subzero right? i can't remember the guys but its still funny ... 9th you jus added a lame caption .. spl took the pic and added some funny gfx to it ha .

nice battle
but spl gets my vote

Nynth Degree 04-01-05 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turban.

hahahaha spl took this one that shit is just to fucking funny hahahah... i loved it it was really creative.. 9th yours was played out man but it was stilll funny.. but i think spl got this one for goin back to the old days hahah... subzero right? i can't remember the guys but its still funny ... 9th you jus added a lame caption .. spl took the pic and added some funny gfx to it ha .

nice battle
but spl gets my vote

Will you stop harrassing me already? Seriously, it's not mature.
S.P.L., we can keep this vote, I just thought he'd leave me alone by now...guess not.

Bangalore 04-01-05 09:40 PM

huh? i just thought yours was more racist than funny

Nynth Degree 04-01-05 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turban.
huh? i just thought yours was more racist than funny

So you said I lost because I just made a caption...and this was a caption battle.

Bangalore 04-01-05 09:43 PM

i thought his was funny ... and i thought yours wasn't... what are you trying to prove?

Nynth Degree 04-01-05 09:48 PM

fuck it, it's no use...

S.P.L., I'm sorry for posting so damn much all at once, if you wanna take that to strobe then go ahead it's ok with me.

villagepimp 04-01-05 10:05 PM

oh man... 9th... that's so evil it's fucking hilarious... bad ass... but cheap shot but still good yo!!!!! Spul... wtf is that mortal combat shit wtf? V/9th (not sure how you can explain a graphix battle better than that).

King Solo 04-11-05 09:19 PM

yo, i gotta give this to 9th Degree...............

9th Degree - that shit was just funny, some of the funniest shit i've ever seen...i mean i saw it and burst out laughin, creative with that shit and it is large and clear. that get in my belly shit...lmfao!!! this is the reason i give the battle to 9th cuz his shit was just hilarious!!! that's all you can really say about it i think, creative and funny.

SPL - ure shit was creative, the way u did the scorpion mask over it, but truthfully u lose cuz u can barely make out anything. ure shit is so small, maybe if u had made it big enough for people to see it properly u wud get more votes. the spear and everything was funny, but it was just too small and 9th's shit was just pure comedy.

- Return the fave on one of my battles. Links in Siggy!!!