RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Ghey Marriage (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184653)

Each 04-02-05 10:35 AM

Gay Marriage

What's your opinion on it? I'm indifferent, cause if they want to do it then it's their choice. I don't think anybody should be denied the opportunity to marry the person they love. But that's just my thoughts, so what do yall have to say on the subject?

[.:D:.] 04-02-05 01:24 PM

yea i agree wit u...y should anyone care...but whats funny is...even if the couple doesnt get married..that dont mean they wont stay together...people just dont think...

Bangalore 04-02-05 01:39 PM

yea i agree with you. i don't think we have the right to say who someone can and cannot marry .. to be honest i think it violates what this country was built on...i don't understand why people are so uptight ... just because they believe that its morally wrong? i think that is a lame reason. i know i wouldnt want someone saying i couldnt marry a white girl because i'm brown.. things will change .. they always do

Murdah.txt 04-02-05 05:11 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^werd

Murdah.txt 04-02-05 05:12 PM

my girls has a gay friend and i refuse to hang out with him
they fucking stress me out with all there queerness i dont hate them but cant be around them

Blay'all 04-02-05 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.:Diabolic:.]
yea i agree wit u...y should anyone care...but whats funny is...even if the couple doesnt get married..that dont mean they wont stay together...people just dont think...

Yeah but its the fact that marriage is a religious thing...
Its a holy procedure... least used to be...

Murdah.txt 04-02-05 05:15 PM

tha pope would be apalled at this thread lol
R.I.P JOHN PAUL II:(

Key... 04-02-05 05:15 PM

why hate and segregate?
....let them be wut they want to be mate..
Goverment allowed it in some states
.....but still look at the hate it creates

Terumoto 04-03-05 07:24 AM

^lmao deadly..

But yo, the reason they're so uptight is cos its morally wrong to be gay, or so it says in the bible.

Its also morally wrong to lie, cheat, steal and kill... But thats alright, somehow.

If gays wanna get married let em. Specially if they're women.

Status 04-03-05 07:31 AM

umm i say being gay is bad, i dont like that shit and it shouldnt be done becuase it says not to in the bible and also its not right, and OMB it isnt ok to lie cheat and steal that is why its a crime to cheat and steal but lieing isnt but stil the other 2 are

Terumoto 04-03-05 08:28 AM

But people do it all the time. And what about killing? The government is prepared to send innocent men to war to die, but not to let gays marry because its morally wrong?

Shit bein gay aint good... But if a "free country" really existed, you would be able to marry whoever you want.

KOOL COL-B 04-03-05 02:58 PM

i think gay people should b allowed 2 git married if they want. and fuck people who r like "i hate all those fags"

my uncle iz gay, and he's a kool mafucka. if anybody did sum hate crime shit on him cuz he's gay id have that mafucka swared.

and i hate it wen people say "its wrong cuz it sez that in tha bible" y tha fuck do u care about tha bible??? if ur gonna let a book control how u think then fucka u. werd

Speats 04-03-05 03:28 PM

what im gonna is bad but god put us on earth to create other people,how the hell can we create new people with dicks in are ass?

Blay'all 04-03-05 03:37 PM

Haha yeah, it is just unnatural, we were meant to reproduce or else we wouldnt exist anymore, and gay couples cant do that...

And still, i say that if we're talkin about a religous ceremony here it should at least be able to be kept religous... i dont see why government should have anything to do with marriage anyways...

Nynth Degree 04-03-05 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creativitie
umm i say being gay is bad, i dont like that shit and it shouldnt be done becuase it says not to in the bible...

Same with premarital sex, but aren't you the 16 year-old who wants to get his girlfriend pregnant?

Compose 04-03-05 04:01 PM

i hate fags...fuck them and let them burn, lesbians could get married i dont care but they gotta be hot

peace

schema 04-03-05 09:25 PM

thats whats wrong with this country...

how is "because it says not to in the bible" even a valid point...what does the bible have to do with our government and the way it is run...in a free country, nothing...in our country, a whole hell of a lot...

do you even know how much shit it says not to do in the bible that we do every day without even realizing it?

Leviticus 11:9-12 says:
9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

Deuteronomy 14:9-10 says:
9 These ye shall eat of all that are in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat:
10 And whatsoever hath not fins and scales ye may not eat; it is unclean unto you.

Shrimp, crab, lobster, clams, mussels, all these are an abomination before the Lord, just as gays are an abomination. Why stop at protesting gay marriage? Bring all of God's law unto the heathens and the sodomites. We call upon all Christians to join the crusade against Long John Silver's and Red Lobster. Yea, even Popeye's shall be cleansed. The name of Bubba shall be anathema. We must stop the unbelievers from destroying the sanctity of our restaurants.

Yall are fuckin retarted...

.Judicial. 04-03-05 09:41 PM

fuck those faggots....nah im playin....it really dont matter to me..if they are in love as sick as that is...they should b allowed to get married....and i understand that the bible says that marriage iz sacred and shit like dat...but not in america....people get married just to wait for their spouse to die so they inherit the money...or they get married to get a certain something thin end the marriage...like the fuckin celebrities and shit that abuse marriage like jlo and shit.....that shit aint sacred no more so let dem people marry.....i dont like gay people at all but they shouldnt b treated unfair......fags im coo wit em....but if dey came up n tried 2 have a convo wit me or ne thing like dat i wouldnt talk 2 em cuz i wouldnt know if dey was tryin 2 hit on me or be friendly so i would jus walk away b-4 i do sumthin stupid.....well das all

High-Dro 04-03-05 11:52 PM

i'm pro-gay marriage...why should the government, or anyone else for that matter, have the right to say who you can or cannot marry...seriously, if 2 gay people are in love, let them get married, how is that affecting any of us straight people whatsoever?..they're still going to be gay if they are married or not so, outlawing gay marriage is stupid in my opinion

Dabatos 04-03-05 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.:Diabolic:.]

Actually thats not it^^

lets say if your with someone you love.. you guys have been together for 40 years.. and then out of no where that person dies.. you can't keep their house, you don't get the money ya share.. you wont have ur cable.. u will loose ur car etc.. because it was owned by that other person.. and you always depended on that person.. then now that person is gone.. u won't beable to survive with no home or anything..

or lets say ya stayed together for four years and that person is in a condition in the hospital where they are only living because a machine is acting as if it was their lungs to give him/her air.. and then you know that person is suffering and u can't stand to see her suffer.. so wen if you were married.. u could have the choice turn off the machine and stop letting him/her suffering by dying immideatly.. but then if u wern't married.. you would have no choice at all and see em suffer for as long as possible...

KOOL COL-B 04-04-05 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
Actually thats not it^^

lets say if your with someone you love.. you guys have been together for 40 years.. and then out of no where that person dies.. you can't keep their house, you don't get the money ya share.. you wont have ur cable.. u will loose ur car etc.. because it was owned by that other person.. and you always depended on that person.. then now that person is gone.. u won't beable to survive with no home or anything..

or lets say ya stayed together for four years and that person is in a condition in the hospital where they are only living because a machine is acting as if it was their lungs to give him/her air.. and then you know that person is suffering and u can't stand to see her suffer.. so wen if you were married.. u could have the choice turn off the machine and stop letting him/her suffering by dying immideatly.. but then if u wern't married.. you would have no choice at all and see em suffer for as long as possible...

o shit, i neva thought bout that, werd

High-Dro 04-04-05 01:05 AM

they could leave the shit to ya in their wills tho

Dabatos 04-04-05 08:03 PM

Y did your parents get married wen they coulda just been together forever as acouple?? Marriage is just something to show to others that your with someone saying your in love.. like a symbol of luv..

High-Dro 04-04-05 08:36 PM

werd....it's just what ya do...why should gay people not have that right?

KOOL COL-B 04-04-05 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~
werd....it's just what ya do...why should gay people not have that right?

yeah, i think high-dro should have tha right 2 git married 2 hiz "room mate" if he wants, werd

KOOL COL-B 04-04-05 08:38 PM

and by "room mate" i mean homo man lover, werd

KOOL COL-B 04-04-05 08:39 PM

who iz NOT me, werd

High-Dro 04-04-05 08:39 PM

haha..my roommate?......i live with my family and everyone here is FOR incest...[HICK VOICE]so, dont u be talkin bout dat you big dummy[/HICK VOICE]

KOOL COL-B 04-04-05 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~
haha..my roommate?......i live with my family and everyone here is FOR incest...[HICK VOICE]so, dont u be talkin bout dat you big dummy[/HICK VOICE]

o, sarry, my mistake, werd

High-Dro 04-04-05 08:44 PM

damn right, hillbilly

KOOL COL-B 04-04-05 08:46 PM

dont make my git ma pitch fork n roll up on u wif ma tractor, a hyik hyik (or h/e u make that bitch ass noise) go back 2 new germany hoe, werd

Nynth Degree 04-04-05 08:54 PM

You kids are retarded. Quit taking away from the point of this thread.

High-Dro 04-04-05 08:59 PM

yea, i was just thinking that we were kinda ruining the whole intellectual feel, also, dunno how colby was allowed in this forum..lol

Lyriclesolja 04-04-05 10:12 PM

personally i dont give a shit......it is a sin to be Gay........its wrong........but i dont swing that way so fuck it i dont care.....so let em marry and get fucked in the ass....peayces

B. Magik 04-17-05 02:33 AM

People need to accept the fact that people cannot help who they fall in love with, no matter race or sex. When it comes to gay marriages and gay couples, you have to think of it this way:

What if everyone else was gay and you were the only one who was straight? How would you feel being told that you cant marry or be with the person that you love for the simple fact that it's different? I think we should let everyone live their own lives and get off eachothers asses...

Zone Out 05-02-05 04:02 PM

gay marriages are wrong, not just morally, not just religiously, but physically. You are NOT SUPPOSED to be attracted to your same sex, you are SUPPOSED to be attracted to your opposite sex. There isnt anything wrong with the world for NOT being gay. there's something wrong with you for BEING gay. And its something wrong with everyone who think's its okay.
Gay marriages and interracial marriages are too TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS. We are different colors because of the different regions of the world we live in. We cant help the color we are, its not under our control, thus, makin it fine.
BUT HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE!?!? NO, no no no. if someone was to ask a gay person their sexual preference, they would say homosexual. but thats the keyword, "PREFERENCE" Thats what they "prefer" they "prefer" their same sex. They prefer something which a large amount of the world doesnt. They are going against a vast population of heterosexuals, so why should be bend the rules for a few confused and misguided people?
I rest my case.

Re~Verb 05-02-05 04:33 PM

It doesnt really bother me, ive got my own life to think about, i dont really worry about how others choose to live theirs unless it directly affects me.
and in this case it doesnt

Zone Out 05-02-05 08:50 PM

it may not directly affect you, but it will indirectly affect you much worse.

if gays are allowed to get married, then other amendments to the constitution will be changed. And some national policies will change.

For instance, you get into a fight with someone. you beat the crap out of them. its assualt and battery.
but, you get in a fight with a gay person, and you beat the shit out of them, it will be deemed much more than assualt and battery, and you might be named, by law, a person who beats homosexual people. Just like they do child predators.
trust me, its much much deeper than just allowing gay marriages, you cant just think of yourself when it comes to national matter slike this. thats just dumb and ignorant.

Cannibal Sativa 05-03-05 04:59 PM

it is obviously wrong to be gay and the act of homosexuality is unnatural but as it has been pointed out in this post the society we live in makes heroes out of weirdos........how the fuck did marylin manson make money? i personally am not going to be affected by gay marriage and it leaves more women out there for real men, so i could say im for it in some ways. i could also say im against it due to the fact that i dont believe people are born gay...it is an active decision made by a disturbed individual. should i support that? is it even my business? as far as love goes there are men that i love but not the way i love my girl....those are dudes id take a bullet for