RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Do you think We Will Ever Find Osama? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184670)

Bangalore 04-02-05 01:45 PM

Do you think We Will Ever Find Osama?

do you think we will ever find Osama? to be honest i would have liked it if we had focused the time and energy we put into iraq. into finding Osama i mean he was the reason for 9/11 wasnt he? We shouldnt even have gone into iraq i didnt agree with it then and i still don't know (i have alot of friends brothers who are over there right now) i mean i am proud of our country and shit but the way we run things has to change.

[.:D:.] 04-02-05 01:48 PM

yea i feel dat way too pimp...its no reason for us to be in Iraq right now...i dont like Bush...but i guess its more people that think he is a good president...since he won again..-_-

Bangalore 04-02-05 01:59 PM

yea i don't see how he is a good president?.. i voted for kerry.. but to be honest the only reason its a good thing he is back in office is that it is very hard to switch up gameplans in the middle of a war.. but i still can't stand the man

Mad Dog 04-02-05 05:14 PM

Bush gave up ages ago...i remember him on Farenheit 9/11 a journalist askin a question about Afghanistan war and the search for Bin Laden he was like to be honest i forgot all about it???

Hows that dedication & determination???...we won't find him purely because the U.S government has too tight a grip on Afghanistan to afford to find him and ACTUALLY leave Afghanistan

Blay'all 04-02-05 05:14 PM

I hope so damnit...

Murdah.txt 04-02-05 05:16 PM

^^^^^me too they better get him and torture the fuck out him

Key... 04-02-05 05:18 PM

..............osama this osama that
who knows he is still alive infact
bush wihtout weapons of mass distruction
.........only cause lies and iraqi reconstruction

DoContinue 04-02-05 05:24 PM

dude, we aint eva gonna find osama... he prolly somewhere livin it up tho... i swear, if we do, bush is gonna fuckin rape his hoe ass
like, on little nicky, we need to shove a pineapple up that nigga ass daily

Terumoto 04-03-05 07:20 AM

Bush probably knows where he is.

King Solo 04-03-05 11:24 AM

fuck osama man....................
if i ever found that bitch i'd tie him up and get a horny dog to ass rape him every day.............

KOOL COL-B 04-03-05 03:01 PM

they found Saddam, so y couldnt they find Osama? werd

Murdah.txt 04-03-05 03:36 PM

cause bush senior is prolly hiding him out

Compose 04-03-05 04:03 PM

1.Bush knows where he is but hes friends with them supporting them with billions of dollars for the mid east conflict.

or

2.Hes too dumb to find him...thats why he switched to sadaam to make it look like he was actually doing something...sadaam never did nothing to us but he insisted on taking him down cuz he couldnt find osama...hes just a dumbass, no weapons of mass destruction, no plans...jus fuckin stupid...and the "war on terror" isnt for terror its for oil plain and simple because the middle east holds 2/3s of the worlds oil and theyre in charge of the prices that oil is imported and exported...if U.S. takes over that, then we get the oil and are able to sell it so boom our economy gets crazy high since the rest of the world is in need of oil as well especially japan

peace

MC Firetruck 04-03-05 04:05 PM

No, maybe we would've by now if we didn't focus on Sadaam so damn much. Bush needs to postpone his game of BattleShip with Tony Blair and go fucking do something already.

Pandemonium 04-03-05 04:13 PM

I think they will find him, one day though.

ThaKing 04-03-05 04:25 PM

we could of got Osama but we did not he is carryin alot of these :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

schema 04-03-05 09:30 PM

We probably could have captured him a lot more easily if not for all those weapons we sold him...

Same with Saddam Hussein...

Dabatos 04-03-05 09:36 PM

Because of OSAMA My teacher died.. she was in the plane that hit the pentagon!! :(.. but yeah.. Bush used the osama shyt to go to Iraq n make money.. but instead.. we loosing money.. and loosing soldiers

.Judicial. 04-03-05 09:45 PM

i think there is somethin goin on wit bush and all dat shit.....osama is probably best friends wit bush n shit......if u ever watch those documentaries and shit where people talk about the president and government with population control...like making mass killings so that the countries population wont rise up too far....that shit is fucked up for real....i think there is something going on

Bangalore 04-04-05 12:07 AM

Fahrenheit 9/11...any of yall see it? i thought it was good .. it got me thinking alot about us relations and such

Terumoto 04-04-05 03:08 AM

Im sure bush knows where osama is, but bush didnt cause 9/11. No doubt it was provoked. Why would they do something like that for no reason? America has done something wrong to them.

And theres probably a secret agreement of some kind between them... How could a search for osama turn into a war on iraq so quickly... Its just a coverup.

∆ P E X X 04-04-05 03:40 AM

Quote:
Because of OSAMA My teacher died.. she was in the plane that hit the pentagon!! .. but yeah.. Bush used the osama shyt to go to Iraq n make money.. but instead.. we loosing money.. and loosing soldiers

Osama didn't have jack shit to do with 9/11, for starters. Dude despised America and has absolutely no fear of it. Why would he lie and say he didn't do it if that were the case? Secondly, no plane ever hit the pentagon. The third plane was shot down on the way to "the mountain" by a fighter jet. Ever see plane wreckage outside the pentagon?

Besides that, everyone knew that Sadam had 5 body doubles. Any one of them would be treated as war ciminals. How do you know one of them wasn't caught instead and where are they now? Think.

As for "will we ever find Osama", my short response is "yes" but at a time when Bush's approval is critical. He's holding the record as the lowest approval rating of any president post re-election (although he wasn't elected the first time). It'd take some monster scandal (you know..like when they showed ENRON was connected to his oil company which is what was diverted to this entire "war on terror" bullshit in the first place) in order for bush to play that trump card. In any case, they could just as easily bust out a look-a-like and say "yeah, we caught him!!". Look alike takes off the make up after a few pics of "Osama" killed in a gun fight and Mr. Lookalike collects his check and goes home.

Lyriclesolja 04-04-05 09:56 PM

no they will never find Him cause personally i think he is DEAD.....why els cant we find him i mean we found Saddam in a fuckin Hole.......there is no other explination that would sound logical to me......just my opinion......peayces

MC Virtuoso 04-07-05 03:11 AM

Do you think it will really make much of a difference if they catch him?
There'll probly still be some suicidal bombers waiting to take his position.

Ill-Grammatix 06-15-05 03:11 PM

find osama?... Bush knows where he is... they work with each other... who you think sent Osama back to Saudi just before the planes hit the towers?... c'mon...the dude was in the States and they let him leave... you would think that the higher ups would know that Osama was in the country, wouldn't you... it's all politics... I love this country, and i'll do what i have to do to defend it... but the pres is a shady mofo and i don't trust his actions too much... i ain't gotta like him... but i still gotta work for him