RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Talk (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   SevenThird Holds The Record...... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184715)

Enygma 04-02-05 09:20 PM

SevenThird Holds The Record......

For most views in his thread in the songs forum. His 8 person diss collab had the most replies and views beating people like DZK, Syntax Mastery, Alcatrakz, and Opey. Congrats :thumbup:™

To check this out for yourself, just go to the songs forum and hit the word views or posts.....it will put them in order that way.

20 GraND 04-02-05 09:35 PM

actually our infector mindz diss does woo

24 397

Enygma 04-02-05 10:01 PM

No.....7/3's does with 80 766

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=162657
^^^ That's the thread

http://community.rapverse.com/forum...sort=replycount
^^^ Reply count :thumbup:™

Key... 04-04-05 06:36 PM

Wuteva..lol

damn u 7

fluidmoon 04-04-05 06:40 PM

hehe...sweeeeeett

Mad Dog 04-04-05 07:14 PM

oh well...if only all threads were that active -_-

E.C 04-05-05 11:37 AM

yeh congrats... all the threads wre active for about a week and now its dying dow again... lol

[.:D:.] 04-05-05 04:16 PM

yeaaaaaaaaaaa....i was on dat track too :)

TitoBronsky 04-30-05 07:02 PM

......look at the people on the track......

AI

we were doing it.........

"ez"

50Cal. 05-15-05 12:37 AM

im 3rd and i got 2 in the top 20;)

Know-Gimix 05-15-05 02:27 PM

it doesn't count when 50% of the posts are yours.

Daubs 05-15-05 02:28 PM

^whats your sounclick?

Know-Gimix 05-15-05 02:33 PM

its in my sig..

50Cal. 05-15-05 02:42 PM

Yes It Does And It Doesnt Count When 90% Of The Song Aint Yours Either You Cant Even Claim Best Verse Cuz Tito Had That So Sevenethird Hold The Title For Nothing I Suppose 570 Views Was All Me Too Seven Your Gay Go Skateboard Or Something

Know-Gimix 05-15-05 03:46 PM

relax poppin fresh.

50Cal. 05-15-05 06:32 PM

^^calm down seven herb

Key... 05-15-05 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
......look at the people on the track......

AI

we were doing it.........

"ez"

Those were dem dayz....word.

50Cal. 05-16-05 11:29 AM

Well This Is These Days Seven Herb Accepted My Audio Battle;)

Phenom-in-all 05-16-05 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
it doesn't count when 50% of the posts are yours.

LMFAOOROFILOOLSAOASJKD:AKLJS:K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dies*

the omen 05-16-05 04:29 PM

^ lol more like 75% on a real tip...

50Cal. 05-16-05 07:19 PM

^actually bout 50 was you and debit wicked clown and 20 grand giving me groupie love

Ms. Get Gully 05-16-05 09:53 PM

im starting to think some of u niggas.....are gay.. :/

Know-Gimix 05-17-05 01:00 AM

and you are disgusting.....word bitch...get a life,on the real tip muppet baby^^

Triple_N 05-17-05 10:25 AM

WOW.....I don't know whats sadder....people considering views on a website an accomplishment or people actually fighting over who has more of nothing...and to compound the sadness of this thread, majority of y'all mufuckas is over 21....kids these days..tisk tisk

Ms. Get Gully 05-17-05 12:02 PM

^exactly.....seven third holds nothing but pages being viewed by some of u rv kids...with nothing else better to do

Know-Gimix 05-18-05 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
WOW.....I don't know whats sadder....people considering views on a website an accomplishment or people actually fighting over who has more of nothing...and to compound the sadness of this thread, majority of y'all mufuckas is over 21....kids these days..tisk tisk

your a fuckin joke... nobodies fighting over anything... go back to your Test your marketability thread and pretend you have a fuckin clue.

Triple_N 05-19-05 12:56 AM

Quote:
your a fuckin joke... nobodies fighting over anything... go back to your Test your marketability thread and pretend you have a fuckin clue.

The bolded portion was the only necessary statement..but I will take the luxury to entertain ya ignorance jus for a bit.

"your a fuckin' joke"<----well alot of people that I talk to regularly know that I like to tell alot of jokes, so I can see some validity in this statement :thumbup:

"go back to your Test your marketability thread and pretend you have a fuckin clue"<----however this takes ignorant to another level....now u have posted in that thread, so I figured u read the opening post...in that opening post I clearly say, "these are jus my opinions, however they're based on knowledge I have gained from marketing myself"<----opinions does not = fact...so I could very well be wrong....however, there are some people that respect my opinion enough to want to see what I think. So, plz when u reply to my statements try to do it in an adult manner..cuz I was under the presumption that u was one.

so to sum up my response to your reply....I applaud your maturity...kids these days...tisk tisk

Know-Gimix 05-19-05 01:23 AM

Quote:

The bolded portion was the only necessary statement..but I will take the luxury to entertain ya ignorance jus for a bit.

"your a fuckin' joke"<----well alot of people that I talk to regularly know that I like to tell alot of jokes, so I can see some validity in this statement :thumbup:

"go back to your Test your marketability thread and pretend you have a fuckin clue"<----however this takes ignorant to another level....now u have posted in that thread, so I figured u read the opening post...in that opening post I clearly say, "these are jus my opinions, however they're based on knowledge I have gained from marketing myself"<----opinions does not = fact...so I could very well be wrong....however, there are some people that respect my opinion enough to want to see what I think. So, plz when u reply to my statements try to do it in an adult manner..cuz I was under the presumption that u was one.

so to sum up my response to your your reply....I applaud your majority...kids these days...tisk tisk

well you assumed wrong, I didn't read it, I bet you think your clever with how you know how to bold text, and over-state your opinions, good job, I hope you impressed some 14 year olds.

Triple_N 05-19-05 01:30 AM

Quote:
well you assumed wrong, I didn't read it, I bet you think your clever with how you know how to bold text, and over-state your opinions, good job, I hope you impressed some 14 year olds.

^^^Its funny how after I responded to u in an adult manner....u try to up the intellect of your post to patronize me....however its still very petty of u...becuz u are still using insult to prove ya point....while trying to portray a nonchalant attitude<--which contridicts the whole message behind your statement...I figured u for a much deeper person than this..but I guess I was wrong. :thumbup:

Know-Gimix 05-19-05 01:41 AM

umm, should I waste my time?--- yeah I think I should...

Quote:
^^^Its funny how after I responded to u in an adult manner....u try to up the intellect of your post to patronize me....

Oh, I didn't know coming into a thread where your oppinion wasn't asked for or wanted-- nor had anything in it concerning you what-so-ever... and trying to insult everybody in the thread with a generalized statement was being adult... thanks for clearing that up.

however its still very petty of u...becuz u are still using insult to prove ya point

and you trying to speak to me like I'm an idiot is extremely adult, more people should be as passive aggressive as your feminine ass.

....while trying to portray a nonchalant attitude<--which contridicts the whole message behind your statement...

so basically what your doing now?-- your obviously trying to prove with this post that I have somehow made myself look bad, when all I did was tell you the truth about what I think of you. So don't like it, I don't care.

I figured u for a much deeper person than this..but I guess I was wrong. :thumbup:

Still deeper than closet homosexuals who cry about losing internet rap-tournaments :)

you can have the last word now, I know how much it means to you.

Triple_N 05-19-05 02:02 AM

umm, should I waste my time?--- yeah I think I should...

Quote:
^^^Its funny how after I responded to u in an adult manner....u try to up the intellect of your post to patronize me....

Oh, I didn't know coming into a thread where your oppinion wasn't asked for or wanted-- nor had anything in it concerning you what-so-ever... and trying to insult everybody in the thread with a generalized statement was being adult... thanks for clearing that up.

however its still very petty of u...becuz u are still using insult to prove ya point

and you trying to speak to me like I'm an idiot is extremely adult, more people should be as passive aggressive as your feminine ass.

....while trying to portray a nonchalant attitude<--which contridicts the whole message behind your statement...

so basically what your doing now?-- your obviously trying to prove with this post that I have somehow made myself look bad, when all I did was tell you the truth about what I think of you. So don't like it, I don't care.

I figured u for a much deeper person than this..but I guess I was wrong.

Still deeper than closet homosexuals who cry about losing internet rap-tournaments

you can have the last word now, I know how much it means to you.

^^^jus as I figured...ya degenerative way of thinking...interprets this as beef...ok lemme let it be known then.

did engyma post a list of names of the people's names he wanted opinions from?.....last I checked he didn't so that means he left it open for disscussion<--trip 1...seven 0

My original post was a general statement..as u mentioned above^^^it wasn't directed at any one person in particular so u even replying in the first place was childish....an second why do I need aggression when I am not arguing?..U interpret this as an arguement, I could careless what u think, but we have never debated before so I relish this oppurtunity...trip 2..seven 0

^^^Seven I have known since our audiology days that u had a dislike for me...I knew then any positivity coming from u towards me was a facod...so this means nothing...so, u don't think highly of me....tell me something I don't know...I didn't u made yaself look bad I said u made yourself look ignorant & immature which u did...becuz your statements were ignorant an immature...I showed u the necessary portion of ya statement earlier....trip 2..seven 0

Still deeper than closet homosexuals who cry about losing internet rap-tournaments

and, anyone who didn't see this one coming should be shot dead on the spot...how expected of u 7...first of all crying is a constant outpouring of anguish.....I posted one statement an that was it....I didn;t go outta my way, goign all around RV saying I got fucked over in got skills....I know I did..I stated it in the appropriate thread once an moved on...the 2 voted are in..its over & done with, nothing I can do about it....as far as the homo joke...do u have a creative thought in your head?....u say the same joke on repeat...repeated the same lines in 2 consecutive battles...its a shame becuz saying that inflates ya ego..an amkes u think your belittling me...I'll leave it at this...who has heard of seventhird that doesn't own a cpu? :thumbup:trip infinity...seven 0

Know-Gimix 05-19-05 02:21 AM

You must love hearing the sound of your fingers smacking a keyboard
.. only bitches keep score. but its all good, I get the points when they count - its a rap-battle site... you can be the cool guy, i'll be the asshole who beats you.

- sometimes I can't keep my mouth shut... kinda like ya moms when she see's my peesh.

Know-Gimix 05-19-05 02:24 AM

and foreal though.. if you always thought I didn't like you, why not speak to me like a man and say that shit... I never had a problem with you till you open your face sideways at me, thats the second time you had somethin to say to me and didn't... bitch made way to be.

Triple_N 05-19-05 02:25 AM

Quote:
You must love hearing the sound of your fingers smacking a keyboard
.. only bitches keep score. but its all good, I get the points when they count - its a rap-battle site... you can be the cool guy, i'll be the asshole who beats you.

- sometimes I can't keep my mouth shut... kinda like ya moms when she see's my peesh.

I'll be the guy with offline street cred...u can be the RV legend....an I thought u wasn't gonna post no more, what was that...."u can have the last..I know how much it means to u" about?....I'm a joke?>>>BUAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :laugh:

Triple_N 05-19-05 02:27 AM

Quote:
and foreal though.. if you always thought I didn't like you, why not speak to me like a man and say that shit... I never had a problem with you till you open your face sideways at me, thats the second time you had somethin to say to me and didn't... bitch made way to be.

when did I shit on u outside of our battles?........ya name never comes out my mouth but if it did...show me when cuz its prolly a misunderstanding like most pointless beef.

actually correction WTF are u talking about?....if I had something to say bout u..I would....so I ono what u talking bout cuz I don't concern myself with people on RV

Know-Gimix 05-19-05 02:41 AM

Quote:
when did I shit on u outside of our battles?........ya name never comes out my mouth but if it did...show me when cuz its prolly a misunderstanding like most pointless beef.

actually correction WTF are u talking about?....if I had something to say bout u..I would....so I ono what u talking bout cuz I don't concern myself with people on RV

we already had the conversation, I was just proving my point... I had to go to you before, because "I had problems with you" and had to hear from somebody else other than you, and I had to go to you to clear it up, cuz I didn't want no problems or misunderstandings with you... so That circumstance plus, you sayin that You knew i didn't like you in audiology earlier in this thread, which you never said to me before, makes 2... so, wtf are you talking about?- and yeah man, sometimes i just can't keep quiet, it's a character flaw, but I think its an honorable one, cuz I don't harbor shit without letting you know, like some of you. whatever if you have street cred, good for you, but your still on a rap-site so talking about it don't mean shit, cuz anyone here could be doing the same thing your doing, and plenty are, without announcing every show they do.

Triple_N 05-19-05 02:55 AM

Quote:
we already had the conversation, I was just proving my point... I had to go to you before, because "I had problems with you" and had to hear from somebody else other than you, and I had to go to you to clear it up, cuz I didn't want no problems or misunderstandings with you... so That circumstance plus, you sayin that You knew i didn't like you in audiology earlier in this thread, which you never said to me before, makes 2... so, wtf are you talking about?- and yeah man, sometimes i just can't keep quiet, it's a character flaw, but I think its an honorable one, cuz I don't harbor shit without letting you know, like some of you. whatever if you have street cred, good for you, but your still on a rap-site so talking about it don't mean shit, cuz anyone here could be doing the same thing your doing, and plenty are, without announcing every show they do.

we already had the conversation, I was just proving my point... I had to go to you before, because "I had problems with you" and had to hear from somebody else other than you, and I had to go to you to clear it up, cuz I didn't want no problems or misunderstandings with you<---I don't recall this conversation..an the audiology thing I mentioned that anything positive coming from u was a facod<---u didn't appear to dislike me but then you'd make statements downing me....I don't recall what they were now but I know they happened....now my first post was simply stating my viewpoint on "net beef"<--I think its pointless..same as having beef wit u...I'd much rather formulate friendships cuz this is a site full of other people trying to make it in the biz I am trying to make it in, an u never know how they can help u or how u can help them...music is all about WHO U KNOW...its not always about how talented u are...I don't think u need to dislike someone to have a good battle but it seems u do...despite this I still respect u as an aritst cuz ya music has nothing to do wit this...all I'm saying is, does it ever stop?

Status 05-19-05 05:10 AM

you guys to both end this shit...lol continue the beef but dont type paragraphs, i dont feel like reading that much...LOL

but really lets see whos the bigger man

BigTony.Self 05-19-05 09:43 AM

man they fingers gon be throbbin today :nono: :laugh2: :thefinger :thumbup:

Know-Gimix 05-19-05 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony.Self
man they fingers gon be throbbin today :nono: :laugh2: :thefinger :thumbup:

i'll thrash you :)