RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Konquest Lyricist League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=242)
-   -   Week 4 Beef (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=185681)

Nynth Degree 04-10-05 10:45 PM

Week 4 Beef

The new KLL's first title week, and your girlfriend is missing her front tooth. Beef it up!

King Solo 04-10-05 10:53 PM

yea i got the 1st post in this week................fuck all ya ma'fuckas!!!!! pz!!

Nynth Degree 04-10-05 11:12 PM

Actually you got the 2nd post, so better luck next week.

King Solo 04-10-05 11:18 PM

True True!!!

but ya can't really count ure's cuz that was to make the thread!!!!

once again...............*FUCK ALL U BITCHES!!!*

M&rk 04-11-05 01:34 AM

9th your a fuckin pud of a mod for this shit ... my battle vs. kesse shoulda been closed when he said he was gonna be gone, i dont even understand what happened after that, but i see that your an idiot. he shoulda been dq'd cuz i had my verse done but didn't drop cuz he said he was no showin... i guess you were makin a joke outta the whole thing... and you've accomplished that you running this league is something to laugh at...

Germ 04-11-05 02:07 AM

^ hey, shut up fat bitch sucking cock faggot, your momma was a man, i posted up on friday that i got back early and could post a vote, around 2 in the afternoon, an i still wrote up a battle in 30 min, and you were even online for a while too, so STFU, if you wanna battle again, set it up, you stupid bitch ass faggot fuck licking snake dick worm for a penis corpse feeling girl rejecting man accepting sorry ass display of an account on this site

K.ontroverz.Y 04-11-05 02:51 AM

9th....E slap that hoe....

Nynth Degree 04-11-05 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pictureperfect2
9th your a fuckin pud of a mod for this shit ... my battle vs. kesse shoulda been closed when he said he was gonna be gone, i dont even understand what happened after that, but i see that your an idiot. he shoulda been dq'd cuz i had my verse done but didn't drop cuz he said he was no showin... i guess you were makin a joke outta the whole thing... and you've accomplished that you running this league is something to laugh at...

Yeah, except the fact that kesse came back before his verse was due. This should've taught you to be prepared, you penis connoisseur.

King Solo 04-11-05 11:07 AM

picture can't help it..............he's always been a bitch tryin to make excuses cuz he's so shit..................................

MaRVJay 04-11-05 02:19 PM

i just like da say dat wet willy's da worst mc eva

Germ 04-11-05 02:52 PM

^ but yet you voted for him and was so stoaked on his verse, haha, gotcha

Vango 04-11-05 04:10 PM

YO ties are gay, how i tied with turban ill never know.. but shit in hockey you get points for ties whats up ninth degree.

Nynth Degree 04-11-05 04:26 PM

Yesterday I gave you a point for the tie. If you pm me about the rankings again, I swear to god :shoot: lol.

Vango 04-11-05 06:03 PM

lol, aight, aight............................................. .............

N.Tavarez 04-11-05 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Yesterday I gave you a point for the tie. If you pm me about the rankings again, I swear to god :shoot: lol.

whats KO?
or is there such thing as KO here?

MaRVJay 04-11-05 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse
^ but yet you voted for him and was so stoaked on his verse, haha, gotcha

so if he's da worst mc eva guess whut dat make u,hahahahahaha..fukk out of here

M&rk 04-11-05 09:21 PM

Quote:
Yeah, except the fact that kesse came back before his verse was due. This should've taught you to be prepared, you penis connoisseur.

i was prepared, i had my verse done, but when i went to go post it kesse said he was goin to no-show... so i said ok and figured a smart mod would close it up and give me a no-show win... (thats what should have happend) and still should happen because the last i knew is that he was no-showing.... i mean a person can't say they are no showing and come back making the other person think they weren't goin to have to post a verse... that give them an advatage, you shoulda closed it after u read he was ganna no-show.

K.ontroverz.Y 04-11-05 09:27 PM

a real mod? LOL a real smart Emcee would of dropped anywayz so either way there is no hassle....even if he didnt drop. you put your work into the verse so you can show case it..unless your a fagget and like to recycle. fuck out of her PP

Germ 04-11-05 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRVJay1009
so if he's da worst mc eva guess whut dat make u,hahahahahaha..fukk out of here

well i dont' know what it makes you are constradicting the hell outta yourself man

Nynth Degree 04-11-05 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pictionary
a smart mod would close it up and give me a no-show win...

Lol @ "a smart mod". A smart mod would know that there's always a chance of someone showing, and not to close a battle until they do. Jesus Christ, I had the battle open till Sunday and still neither of you dropped a verse. That's just fucking dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshh!
whats KO?
or is there such thing as KO here?

A KO in KLL is when one competitor gets 0 votes, but the other guy can have as many as possible. So it's kinda different from battling outside of leagues. A KO = 3 points, btw. :thumbup:

King Solo 04-11-05 10:52 PM

yea....................KO = 3pts...................

that is gud, but the one thing i don't like is the 2pts for no-shows...........cuz seriously that aint really fair on the MC who drops a verse and cud've got a KO, but his opponent don't show which costs him a point................

K.ontroverz.Y 04-11-05 10:53 PM

when did points come in effect?

Nynth Degree 04-11-05 10:54 PM

Yeah, soon it'll be 1 point if your opponent misses check-in. But if he checks in and doesn't drop, then you'll get 2, 'cuz he'd have plenty of time to drop.

That is currently not instated, so don't pm me about it Vango.

Nynth Degree 04-11-05 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .K.onfliktz
when did points come in effect?

Points came into effect before the records did. Lol points were our original scoring system, but it's good to have the records also. Like me and MarvJay were tied with 5 points, so to determine who faced Wet Willy in the LW match I chose the person with the better record.

K.ontroverz.Y 04-12-05 08:46 AM

oh true...yeah i just noticed it before you said that. thanx fam

TeamOne 04-12-05 04:25 PM

all my battles were KO's .......... :) ........... i guess im doper than all of u......

MaRVJay 04-13-05 01:59 AM

kesse is da gay rapper ya'll

King Solo 04-13-05 11:39 AM

^^^true!!!!!!!!!!

Vango 04-13-05 11:52 AM

Quote:
Yeah, soon it'll be 1 point if your opponent misses check-in. But if he checks in and doesn't drop, then you'll get 2, 'cuz he'd have plenty of time to drop.

That is currently not instated, so don't pm me about it Vango.

Dang why you gotta call a brother out, lol................ :thefinger

K.ontroverz.Y 04-13-05 10:07 PM

YO 9th degree INTROS AND OUTROS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED...this is not text famz...peeps just use the intro as an extra 12 lines to boast they chance of winnin' which is basically cheatin...

Nynth Degree 04-14-05 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .K.onfliktz
YO 9th degree INTROS AND OUTROS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED...this is not text famz...peeps just use the intro as an extra 12 lines to boast they chance of winnin' which is basically cheatin...

Lol I repeat - New rules will be posted shortly...in case you're wondering why 5 people have been banned.

DiSeAsE 04-14-05 05:56 PM

all the people who predicted me to lose fuck you i win by no show :)

Germ 04-14-05 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRVJay1009
kesse is da gay rapper ya'll

im "da gay" rapper? wow, that's a pretty strong assumption, are you in fact interested or something, that you have to flaunt accusations of my sexuality on a rap board? marv, wise your ass up or shut the fuck up, all you do is say the stupidest stuff about people and spell them wrong, no one cares what you have to say, except the faggots who are gay enough to ride your dick....and i know you are going to come back and say that you beat me in a battle, blah blah, thats because you are better than me, but you represent yourself as an ignorant baffoon everywhere else outside of text.

Nynth Degree 04-14-05 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic disease
all the people who predicted me to lose fuck you i win by no show :)

nobody cares :).

M&rk 04-14-05 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse
im "da gay" rapper? wow, that's a pretty strong assumption, are you in fact interested or something, that you have to flaunt accusations of my sexuality on a rap board? marv, wise your ass up or shut the fuck up, all you do is say the stupidest stuff about people and spell them wrong, no one cares what you have to say, except the faggots who are gay enough to ride your dick....and i know you are going to come back and say that you beat me in a battle, blah blah, thats because you are better than me, but you represent yourself as an ignorant baffoon everywhere else outside of text.

kesse is a canadian gansta... not gay... best recognize before he shoots ya'll.... actually he is a lil gay, but nevermind that.

Blackmage 04-15-05 12:01 AM

How'd kyleon get banned, i wanted to battle him cause he claims he already beat me when he was assas-sin even though i won EVEN WHEN he went around askin for votes...well it's whatever

Nynth Degree 04-15-05 12:16 AM

To find out, go check the predictions thread. He got banned, and you won. Now be happy you proved everybody's predicitons wrong. :thumbup:

Blackmage 04-15-05 12:33 AM

oh and by the way yea you did have 5 votes...(ahem) now here are the votes that were clearly bullshit
1.Chuck Low
2.Kordozar
3.50 hater killer
4. speats...ehh he was alright
But this won't be a major argument i won't mention it again...ever if you don't but remember this...who won...twice now...

Nynth Degree 04-15-05 08:20 AM

^Hush.

~Lady Fiya~ 04-15-05 05:57 PM

why are people complaining in battles about feeding.. in a real freestyle battle you should want to turn sumbody's bars around.. ~_~ The rules don't say no feeding soooo.. there ya go.